All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 26'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JpmaggersJpmaggersover 3 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

It's always a joy to read a new chapter in this story. Really excited to see where Chloe's story goes now she's temporarily under the care of a more strict Mistress. We also got some fun Mitten's content, so I'm always happy after that.

A Great read as alway, and keep up the good work ^_^

5/5 stars

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Another Wonderful Chapter

I'm very glad you enjoyed it. The next few chapters will be very different and interesting, but will also give me a chance to revisit a few characters that I wanted to come back to. I'm very excited about things and I will do my best to quickly get these next chapters out.

Also always, thank you for you comments and your support. It always makes it so worth it to know that people are enjoying my work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Addition

Got to admit that I have concerns about this Mistress. I would imagine that in this kind of situation the temporary dominant is going to feel as though they have something to prove.

Fingers crossed that it’s not excessive!

Tess (UK)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Great Addition

You have a very, very good eye, Tess. There is, without a doubt, some drama on its way. I hope you enjoy where this turn of events takes us. I don't plan on Mistress Victoria being an outright 'bad person', but she represents a turn in the story where Chloe will be tested.

I look forward to your thoughts on the next few chapters.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

What an incredible story!!!! Looks like Chloe is finally going to get what she's been waiting for. Just remember that "having is not always as good as wanting". Although, I'm sure Mistress Victoria has some excruciatingly delicious things in mind for our little slave ;-). Can't wait for the next installment. Thank you!!!!!!!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: What an incredible story

I am very glad you've enjoyed the story so far and are looking forward to more. I'm currently in process of the next chapter. Victoria definitely will put Chloe through her paces, don't you doubt. The question will be how does Chloe handle getting what she's been really craving? :)

This is a part of the story I've been formulating and building to for some time and I'm pretty excited that I'm finally to it, but I'm also wanting to make sure that I get it all just right. I hope you continue to have patience with me as I slowly expand on Chloe's world. In the meantime, if you've not read it, you might also like my other novel that I have on here: Slave Unbound. It's certainly a different story, but I like to think it's good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...