The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 28

Story Info
Chloe serves her new Mistress at a Party.
5.6k words
4.87
5.2k
6

Part 28 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Collaring of Chloe

Chapter 28 -- An Obedient Slave

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Despite being a Monday evening, the playhouse was in full swing, a bevy of carnal activities going on throughout the entire place. Mistress had decided to arrange another official play party, since she was going to be here for the duration, inviting what seemed like the entire region's fetish community. On the first floor, every room set up for play had something going on it, a festival of sights and pleasures. Many had not only those conducting the scenes in them, but gatherings of onlookers, quietly enjoying the various shows.

Chloe had spent the first hour or so of the evening playing greeter and helper, greeting people as they came in and helping get things, like the buffet in the kitchenette, arranged. However, Mistress had mischievously 'forgotten' to grant her general permission to speak, unless asked a direct question by a Dominant, in carrying out her duties. Chloe had honestly enjoyed the challenge of playing mute hostess, finding ways to communicate without actually saying anything. She'd also enjoyed sampling some of the various treats many of the party guests had brought with them, as Mistress had given her permission to do that.

She'd been placed in a pair of latex gloves that came all the way to her shoulders, satiny stockings that came all the way up her thighs, eight inch platform heels (six inches of which were the elevation of the heel itself), and a cincher around her abdomen, all deep indigo in color. Aside from that and her collar, she was otherwise naked, but Mistress had woven her hair up into a pair of tight braids, each ending in a small black bow, and applied an amazing design of make-up around her eyes and upper cheeks, resembling thorny vines all knotted about themselves. She felt almost like a fictional character from one of Mittens' comic books, if a rather erotic one.

Once most of the attendees had already shown, Mistress Victoria has swept her little prize away to one of the larger rooms, strapped her to a St. Andrews Cross, and put on a rather spectacular flogging scene that had left Chloe feeling tingly and floaty. After that, she'd been taken to a spanking bench, bent over it, and fucked ruthlessly by Mistress while fighting hard not to cum until she was told to. The orgasm she had, when Mistress finally ordered her to cum, was so intense she had to be half carried to an aftercare room.

The aftercare itself had been no less wonderful, her and Victoria snuggling together amid a sea of pillows, the Domme making sure she drank a full bottle of water before she could go back out in the house. After such a heavy scene, Mistress Victoria's softness and genuine caring made Chloe feel warm and cozy, a heady wash of purest emotion that left her feeling no less floaty and ethereal than the flogging had left her.

It had all been an amazing experience, the play scene itself had gathered quite a large crowd to come watch. Among them had been PapaBear and Butterfly, with whom she'd been given the reward of getting to spend time with later for being such a good slave during the scene. While she was looking forward to that, Chloe was enjoying her time with Mistress very much.

For all her intensity and hard façade, Chloe had found Mistress Victoria to also be a deeply compassionate and tender person, carefully planning out her little games and rewarding her slave well when she did well. Though always in control and firmly in her role, they'd ended each night together in a bed, Victoria making love to her with great tenderness and care. It only made Chloe feel all the more determined to be the best possible slave she could for her temporary Mistress.

And so, she was working her current task with all her focus and attention, wanting to make her Mistress proud. For almost forty minutes now, she'd been vigorously stroking the manhood of a submissive who Mistress had securely bound up to a jointed bondage table. Armed with a bucket of ice, Chloe's job was to stimulate his member until he was near to ejaculation, then ice it down until it started to go soft, then work it back up again. The poor submissive was about to go out of his mind from it all.

A bottle of lotion allowed her to turn her latex gloved hand into the perfect tool, the greased material sliding effortlessly along his skin without any friction, even if she gripped tightly. Mistress had left her to the task for a while, telling her that he was not to cum while she was gone, a warning for both him and her. However, being that he had a ball-gag in his mouth, it fell a lot more on Chloe to parse when he was getting close and needed to be cooled off.

Having just finished one of the rounds of ice, she was currently stroking him hard and fast in a heavy burst to get him hard again, which didn't take very long. She could feel him twitch and writhe, fighting his own battle of wills between wanting to climax and keeping to Mistress's orders. She slowed up her rhythm and added a little twist as she stroked upwards, making him instantly go from firm in her hand to rock solid. She figured she'd only get a few moments of this before she had to grab more ice.

With a giggle, she worked the shaft expertly for a bit more, listening carefully to the sound of his muffled groans. She'd noticed early that his breathing got sharp and shallow when he started getting very close. So, she listened attentively for his gasps around the gag to become quick, her other hand already holding a cradle of crushed ice to apply. When she finally heard the tell-tale shift, she quickly applied the ice, gently rubbing it along the hot length until it began to shrink.

"How are we doing?" Came Mistress's voice from behind her, the words soft and low, but still making Chloe jump so hard she dropped most of the ice into the man's lap, making him flinch.

Looking back at her, Chloe smiled sheepishly at her start, but gave a thumbs up. She then gathered the ice up again and went back to reducing his hard-on back down. Mistress Victoria came up beside her, inspecting her work like a professor checking a student's progress on a class project. "I think an hour is long enough to make you wait, Kyle. Good boy keeping in control." She looked to Chloe. "And good girl to you too." She gave her a sly smile.

"Now be an extra good girl, take that rag and use the water from the ice bucket to clean off any lotion, then finish him off with your mouth, slave." She walked around to where she was standing at the top of his head and began caressing his face and hair, leaving Chloe to her orders.

Obediently, Chloe grabbed up the washcloth beside the ice bucket and dipped it into the meltwater from all the ice. The submissive, Kyle, flinched at the cold water, despite having just had ice all over his manhood. After a few moments, Chloe deemed the appendage clean. Putting the rag aside, she leaned over the table and put the shrunken penis in her mouth, sucking carefully on it like a lollipop.

It only took seconds before it was springing back into life, getting stiff again and growing in her mouth. Soon, it was sliding down her throat as she vigorously fellated him. She heard Mistress cooing and whispering sexy things into his ear as she blew him, feeling hot and horny herself. The thrill of the situation, hearing Mistress asking Kyle how much he was enjoying the feeling of her mouth on him, gave Chloe a heady rush of arousal that her own private parts aching for attention. She began to fantasize about someone coming up behind her as she worked and fucking her as she sucked away.

However, a moment later, she felt his manhood spasm and then a stream of thick fluid go down her throat. Her mind having been wandering, the sudden orgasm and the flood of cum he released caught her off guard, causing her sputter a moment. However, she valiantly fought back the impulse to gag and cough, holding him there in her mouth and letting him finish climaxing, swallowing everything.

Finally, she dislodged from him with a gasp and hoarse half-cough, but quickly gave Mistress another thumbs up to let her know she was fine. Kyle was quivering from the power of his ejaculation, eyes rolled back into his head. Mistress was still hunkered down by his head, gently kissing his face and telling him that he had done very well. After a moment, she began unfastening his wrists and motioned for Chloe to follow suit with his other bindings. Once Kyle was free, she came to Chloe and kissed her softly.

"You did very good, slave. Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked sultrily.

"Very much Mistress." Chloe said with a grin, as well as another small cough.

"Would you like to join in the aftercare or would you like some time to see your friends and explore?" Mistress asked her quietly, caressing her face absently.

Chloe considered a moment, but found she didn't really feel a need to butt into Kyle's aftercare experience, more eager to see the many wonders of the play party and see Butterfly and PapaBear. "If it pleases Mistress, her slave would enjoy claiming her reward for her good service, Mistress." She replied with a playful smile.

"Well then, you have permission to speak normally until I come collect you again." Mistress said, running a finger down the slope of her nose and tapping the tip, as though clicking an 'unmute' button. "Papa and Butterfly are currently in the social room and waiting for you. You have at least an hour to play with them." She kissed Chloe on the head and, pausing only to give Chloe another peck on the cheek, turned her full attention to Kyle for his aftercare.

Chloe exited into the hall and started towards the stairs down to the first level and the large social area, excited to get to spend some time with Butterfly and PapaBear. As she went, she passed Louis being led down the hall by a bear of his own, a large older gentleman in black leather. Completely naked, save for a collar and lead, Louis looked dreamy and red-cheeked, both above and below, and was probably off to one of the more private rooms after a nice warm up scene.

He spared her a little wink as they passed, chewing on the corner of his lip. She'd learned that he preferred the older men when they'd had a chance to talk the previous day. He looked like he was in heaven. Giving him a wink back and a smile, she continued down the hallway with a chuckle.

Though Mistress played with both men and women, it was mostly only women that she was attracted to. She played Domme to the men, torturing them and enjoyably abusing them, but left it to others for them to get off with or arranged for someone else to do such duties, if it was part of the scene. Apparently, the few men she'd actually had sex with had either not been in the lifestyle or been her equals within it.

Despite her ominous suggestion that she would have Chloe being constantly fucked by people, this had been one of the few real times she'd actually had her perform any sort of sex act on someone. Even then, she had been subtly allowed to get to know Kyle a little, Victoria quietly gauging comfort. Chloe had even caught the Domme closely watching her in the moment, making sure that Chloe didn't show any distress at the command to finish him orally.

Chloe, however, hadn't minded this time or the couple other times she'd put her up to something similar. Despite a well-crafted image of being the wicked and cruel Domme, Chloe could see the careful and caring Dominant behind the mask. Trusted that Victoria would not have her doing anything that didn't know was safe. But then, she'd have expected nothing less of someone that her beloved Master had selected to keep her while they were away.

Still, it hadn't changed the fact that Mistress had certainly tried to push her quite a bit, trying to get a feel for just where Chloe's comfort limits were. Amusingly, while some things had been a bit unpleasant, Chloe had yet to even come close to a real hard limit. She took everything as just another challenge to overcome and felt triumph every time she earned a 'good girl' from her Mistress.

She'd considered, at a more casual point, even telling Victoria that she could push a little harder than she even was. She found she trusted Victoria, trusted that anything she made her willing slave do wouldn't put her in real danger. She wanted to be made uncomfortable, to have to do something that made her pause. If only to prove to herself that she really was as dedicated to being a slave as she wanted to be.

For now, though, she'd finally caught sight of Butterfly across the crowded back foyer. Waving at her, Chloe wove her way through the throngs towards them, pausing only to stop and say a brief hello to Captain Roy, who had just come in, and allow him the chance to give her a good grope or two. When she finally reached her friend, Butterfly threw her arms around her neck and hugged Chloe to her ample bosom, which was nearly completely visible below a skin tight cropped tee-shirt that had some comic book emblem she didn't recognize on it.

"You look amazing!" Butterfly gushed, leaning back to get a good look at Chloe's make up. "Mistress Vic does really amazing work. I need to show you this one thing she did with my boobs sometime. I almost cried when I had to scrub it off."

*SMACK*

Chloe let out a yelp and jumped as someone, obviously PapaBear by the sheer force of it, gave one of her bare butt cheeks a mighty swat. She immediately giggled though at her outburst and turned around quickly to hug the big burly nerd. "Hey, Papa. Thank you, Papa." She said, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hard to resist with it just out like that." He said with a laugh. Truth was, it had become a regular tradition now for him to give her butt a swing anytime he got a good aim. It didn't help that Chloe had encouraged it by often making her ass a prime target for him.

"Well, now I'm lope-sided, heavy-hands!" She fake-grumbled. "You're going to have to hit the other side." She promptly turned around and offered her rear to him, receiving a smack there nearly lifted her off the floor.

"Thank you, Papa." She said sweetly, turning back around and kissing him again.

"Anytime." He said, putting an arm around her waist and leading her and Butterfly towards a couch. They sat there for a bit and talked, Chloe telling them about her tenure with Mistress, but Chloe knew that she was on limited time, so she encouraged them to come walk around the party with her; maybe have a little scene if they found something empty.

They watched part of a fire-play demo in one room, a few minutes of a rather intense torture scene in another, spent a moment in a room where a Top was showing off his new violet wand, as well as a half dozen other amazing sights until they came across a room where the players had just finished cleaning up the equipment for the next users.

PapaBear wasted no time in claiming the room and soon had both of the girls strapped to a pair of spanking benches, pulling all manner of interesting things from his personal toy bag. It was more for-fun play than a real scene, the three of them laughing and joking more than anything as PapaBear goofed off with various paddles, toys, and devices. However, he did often get in some pretty good swats on each of them.

"I swear, I can't leave you alone for a moment, slave, without you getting tied up by someone." Mistress Victoria drawled from the doorway at one point, grinning at the three of them.

"Well, you know her, Victoria." PapaBear said with a laugh. "Always making trouble. I just thought I'd straighten her out a little."

"Well, don't make her too straight, Robert, I have plans to fuck her again later." Mistress returned slyly. "Still, you're welcome to finish before I whisk her away again."

PapaBear looked down at Chloe a moment, considering something internally. For a moment, Chloe caught sight of something in his face, a strange set of his eyes, like a kind of concern. It was gone quickly though and he smiled broadly, shaking his head. "I wouldn't want to keep your slave from you, Victoria. Let me get her untied right quick."

A part of Chloe wanted to quietly ask him about the expression she thought she'd seen, but decided against it. She'd ask him later, maybe, if she decided she'd actually seen it at all. Besides, it took him only seconds to get her free from her restraints and back on her feet. She gave him a big hug, knelt down to hug and kiss Butterfly, and went to rejoin Mistress.

"I'm going to be setting up in the Tulips Room, if you'd like to come watch." Mistress told them before they took their leave. "It will be a bit getting Chloe all prepared, so you have time to play a bit more in here before you miss anything."

"Thanks, we'll be in there in a bit." PapaBear said with a nod.

Following Mistress out into the hallway, Chloe gave them one last little wave, before falling into her full slave demeanor walking along behind Mistress. She had pointedly refrained from speaking again since Mistress had appeared, keenly remembering how she'd worded the permission earlier. She hoped that Mistress noticed. If she did, however, she made no sign or word about it, just seemed to be expecting it.

The Tulips Room wasn't much further down from where they'd just been, one of the smaller rooms of the playhouse. Ironically, it had no actual tulips, or renderings of them, anywhere in it. Though there were a couple of rooms with décor themes that matched their names, most of the rooms had very little specific theme to them, at least as far as decoration. The names were more for common reference to help people find where a particular scene was being staged.

However, that wasn't to say that the Tulips Room didn't have another sort of theme to it. Strong metal rings were secured all over the room, allowing someone to affix ropes or chains between them and their submissive at almost any possible angle. The ceiling was even firmly reinforced to allow for suspension work, where a submissive was hung up and off the ground. If this was where Mistress was planning her scene, Chloe realized she was about to be put in some rather interesting positions.

One of the things that Chloe had quickly learned about Mistress was that she was a rather talented rigger, well studied in Shibari, the Japanese rope-bondage art. Victoria loved using ropes to put people in beautiful bondage displays, sometimes spending hours at the task. There were a number of amazing photographs throughout the playhouse of spectacular Shibari suspensions, all tied by Victoria. Chloe had found herself in a number of very interesting bindings over the last few days, some of which had been fairly elaborate.

Though she couldn't even begin to guess what all might be in store for her in the next hour, she was pretty excited by it. She'd loved being tied up since her very first experiences with it. Though Master did use ropes in some of his scenes, he preferred to mostly use leather and metal restraints for actual bondage. She'd not realized how much she'd missed being completely wrapped up in a full rope binding until the first time Mistress had put her in one.

Pointing to a spot in the room, Mistress told Chloe to stand there and began removing a number of carefully wound up packs of various colors of rope from a large duffle against one wall, getting herself organized. The sight of so much of it made Chloe certain that this wouldn't be just a generally elaborate binding this time, but something complex and intricate; and most likely spectacular. The idea that she might soon be the subject of one the photographs on the wall made her giddy. Going to her mark, Chloe stood obediently in the official 'wait' pose, hands behind her, feet spread, and back straight, feeling a jubilant energy surging through her.

12