All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 28'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JpmaggersJpmaggersabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter! I especially loved seeing how Chloe's temporary Mistress was so caring, attentive, and defended her. It's also always nice to see many of the side characters being reincorporated :)

A wonderful read, keep up the good work ^_^

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect!

As a reader it’s always difficult to form opinions on the characters/ events in a story more so than you would if presented with a real life situation because none of the sensory clues that people take for granted are present. Having to rely on only the words onscreen leaves readers to second guess situations, quite often it’s their own real world experience that influences perception.

Mistress Victoria initially came across as a brutal sadist it’s definitely a relief to discover that this is a convincing persona. A less experienced dominant could easily have ordered her to give Walker a bj or worse still offered her up for a scene. Instead MV simply asserted her own dominance, after all it’s not like she has anything to prove. I definitely subscribe to the theory that the largest as in most effective erogenous zone a person has is the mind. We all know that ’mindfuckery’ is an effective tool for a dominant.

Thanks again for sharing your stories, it’s appreciated.

Tess (uk)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor

@ JP - Glad you liked it! I had meant to have more of the other characters make an appearance, intending there to be more to Captain Roy's appearance, as well as few other people popping in, but I think it would have ended up making it feel much too cluttered. I pared it down to what was important, but some of these others will certainly get more focus soon. :)

@ Tess - I am glad that I was able to set you at ease with this chapter. I got a bit of feedback from people that seemed to have the same fear as you, that she would turn out to be this terrible person. I may have taken a little extra effort to make sure that impression was dispelled this time around. As my wife put it, Master would never have left his beloved slave with someone who would abuse her. Mistress Victoria enjoys extremes, but she does her homework and she is meant to represent a Dominant that is a pillar of her community and someone that Master respects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter please! It's been too long. I need to hear about Master and Mittens

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

The next chapter has been submitted! Should be up soon. Glad you are enjoying the story. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Love it love it love it! Tess' comment nailed what I basically would've said :)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

I received a lot of very supportive comments on how Mistress Vic handled things and how glad people were that I was showing her as having a heart. Of course, having read the second book's chapters before this one, you probably already know she wasn't going to be a villain. Hahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...