The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, before Mistress could do more than begin getting the numerous bundles organized to being planning her initial foundation work, she was interrupted by one of the party-goers, bolting into the room. Dressed in a black three-piece suit, but sporting jack-boots and a utility belt laden with floggers, his expression looked panicked. "Victoria! Jenn said someone just passed out in the Blue Room and hit their head on a table! She said they were bleeding really badly from their forehead."

Standing up instantly, Victoria's eyes went wide. "Are they still unconscious?" She asked, already heading towards him.

"I don't know." The man said, shaking his head. "Jenn just said to come get you."

Victoria looked at Chloe as she reached the doorway, looking apologetic. "Stay here until I come back." She said before disappearing into the hall. As the head of the dungeon, it was her responsibility to see to any sort of accident, handle whatever needed to be done, such as calling an ambulance. Such duties had to come first and Chloe fully understood. Though she relaxed her pose a little, she otherwise remained in place, waiting patiently for Mistress to come back.

Chloe frowned in concern as she stood there, part of her wanting to go see if she could help, but knew it was better for her to stay here. She had no special expertise in the situation to share and would more likely just be in the way. Victoria had taken a number of courses in first aid and other things to handle these situations, so she likely had it well in hand. She just hoped that whoever it was that had fallen was going to be okay.

If it was something serious, they'd probably scrap the scene so Victoria could make sure it got properly handled. If it was bad enough, they might even have to quickly clear the playhouse. Bad accidents during BDSM were always very complicated, as they led to a lot of difficult questions by vanilla police officers and EMTs that often had very negative ideas about these sorts of things. Many people still thought of BDSM as just legitimized abuse and some police even made arrests of people until they could properly sort out things.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be serious though and any such dramas might be avoided. If it turned out to be nothing of real concern, they might even be able to resume the scene. The Blue Room was across from the Daisy Room where she'd left PapaBear and Butterfly, so they might come in before long to let her know how things were going. In the meantime, she'd at least make sure no one came in to try and claim the room.

After a few minutes, she finally heard someone come in and looked up, hoping it would be one of her friends or Mistress, but prepared for it to be someone peeking in to see if the room was in use. However, she wasn't prepared for who it turned out to be. She suddenly felt overly exposed for the first time all night.

Standing in the doorway was Danny Walker, eyes narrowing in recognition as he stood there. After a beat, a sardonic smile formed on his lips. "So, I hear you're with Victoria now." He said, leaning against the doorframe, arms folded loosely across his chest, as though talking casually with a friend. "Did Brooksend decide you were too old for his tastes?"

Chloe turned her attention forward, which was luckily away from him, but he stood back straight and fully entered the room, walking absently around, as though taking in the décor, but obviously putting himself in line with her gaze. "You were so chatty last time." He said without looking at her. "I suppose that means Victoria has managed to train some proper manners into you." He chuckled, finally turning to look at her.

Without meeting his eyes directly, Chloe gave him her attention, reaching up to indicate her mouth, then making a gesture like turning a key. Walker seemed to understand immediately, another chuckle coming out of him. "Oh, right, Victoria's love of protocol and your little obsession with trying to prove to everyone that you're a 'real' slave."

This made Chloe look more directly at him, caught off guard by what he'd said, a little confused by it. How did he know so much about her now? He'd not even recognized her as belonging to Master last time. Likely, he'd been asking around about her, considering their last encounter, but where had he gotten that little jab?

As if on a cue, a voice came floating in from the hall. "Sir? Where did you go?" The voice was familiar, Chloe not immediately recognizing it, but inwardly knowing it wasn't a voice she liked. A moment later, PinWheelSoul stepped into the doorway, her attention on Walker. "Oh, there you are Sir." She said to him before glancing towards whom he was speaking to. As with Walker before, there was an almost instant recognition, followed by an unpleasant look of amusement.

"Oh, well look who it is." She drawled, coming over to stand beside Walker.

Suddenly, it all made sense. Not just how he'd known to toss that particular barb, but her own abrasiveness at the munch. She was apparently his submissive. She had to wonder just how much worse this was going to get. She nearly expected Chad to come stumbling in next.

"Am I interrupting anything, Sir?" She asked Walker, though her eyes were on Chloe, a gloating smile still fixed in place.

"No, just saying hello, Lynn." Walker replied, his attitude turning flippant and dismissive. "Unfortunately, she's not allowed to speak at the moment, so not much of a conversation." He put an arm around her, pulling her in a little closer, as if to confirm what was already apparent.

Chloe was now wondering if he'd intentionally sent her to that munch to dig at her. She remembered that Master seemed to generally know her already; wondered if he'd already known whose collar she bore. She reminded herself that Walker was considered a vetted member of the local community, Master saying that he should be shown polite respect, whatever his opinions were.

Forcing herself into a more relaxed posture, she put a serene expression in place, head slightly bowed in proper respect to a Dominant in the room. She calmly pointed to the ropes in the corner, then to Mistress's collar on her neck, then out and down the hall. PinWheelSoul seemed not to follow, but Walker nodded his understanding and translated.

"Mistress Victoria was going to do a scene with her, but had to handle the girl who hurt herself up the hall." He said to her, before looking towards Chloe. "Speaking of which, the girl is awake now, there's a lot of blood because she cut her scalp on the corner of the table, but they think she'll be alright. Victoria is still sitting with her, but I'm sure she'll be back soon."

Chloe gave him a little bow of thanks, sincerely grateful for the update. Again, she reminded herself that Walker, judgmental hypocrite though he might be, wasn't without poise and self-control. He was still welcome in the community and that was because he knew etiquette.

"Oh, right!" PinWheelSoul said, brightening up. "You changed Dominants. You're Mistress Vic's submissive now."

Chloe frowned slightly, shaking her head, noting the slight emphasis that she'd placed on the word 'submissive'. She wasn't sure how much she liked that it seemed people had made the assumption she actually belonged to Mistress now and had left Master and Mittens.

"Oh right, you think of yourself as a slave." PinWheelSoul drawled. "Sorry." Between her sarcastic tone and the smarmy look on her face, it was obvious that she wasn't sorry in the slightest.

"You should be." Came Mistress Victoria's voice. All three of them turned to regard her, standing imperiously in the middle of the doorframe, exuding a powerful presence that made both PinWheelSoul and Chloe instinctively take a more submissive posture. The Domme came striding in, her high-heeled boots clicking sharply with each step.

"Chloe is possibly one of the most dedicated slaves I've ever seen." She said as she walked up to stand beside Chloe. She reached out and firmly grabbed the ring of her collar with a gloved hand, pulling only ever so slightly on it in a certain way. Chloe instantly and obediently dropped onto her knees, never taking her hands from behind her back. Without missing a beat, Mistress put her hand on top of Chloe's head, gently petting her.

"My apologies, Mistress Victoria." PinWheelSoul offered, ducking her head and looking abashed, as if she'd just been chastised by the principal.

Walker seemed much less effected, but nodded his head in respectful acceptance of the statement. "I'm sure you're happy to finally have her in your possession, Victoria. I'm sure she'll make a fine addition to your household."

Mistress gave a sigh. "She's only on loan, I'm afraid. Her Master kindly allowed me a week to play with her as my own. In her obedience to him, she's shown absolute obedience to me."

Walker put on a politely impressed expression, nodding again in acceptance of the statement. His submissive, however, made a much more dubious sound. Mistress fixed her with a cocked eyebrow. "You doubt it, Lynn?"

Catching herself, PinWheelSoul started to back down, but quickly changed her mind. "I'm sure she'd good at 'playing' the slave, Mistress." She conceded thornily.

"I've never met a more complete slave, actually." Mistress countered, seeming a bit annoyed at the doubt. "I'm pretty sure she'd do anything I told her to, just to please me."

Chloe absently leaned her head to nuzzle against the side of her hip, showing her adoration and as an agreement to her assertion. Mistress automatically moved her hand down the side of her head to cradle it against her, almost protectively.

However, PinWheelSoul wasn't so easily swayed. "If you say so, I guess." She replied airily.

Walker took a short breath and put a hand on the back of her neck. "Apologize." He said softly.

Caught completely off-guard, PinWheelSoul gawked at him, shocked by the command. "F-for what, Sir?" She stumbled out.

"For disrespect." He answered her. "If Victoria says she's her slave, then that's what you should call her." He gave a respectful nod towards the Domme.

Looking back towards them, she lowered her head sulkily and muttered. "Sorry, Mistress."

Mistress Victoria gave a dismissive wave. "Thank you for the apology, Lynn, but it wasn't necessary. You can believe want you want." She glanced at Walker. "We all have our little opinions of people."

Walker's hand slipped down to the center of his submissive's back guiding her into motion. "Well, I think I'm going to go find a room to put on a little scene of my own, Victoria. Thank you for inviting me to the party. I'll let you get on with your own fun." With that, he ushered PinWheelSoul out of the room with him.

Once they were gone, Victoria knelt down beside Chloe. "Are you okay?" She asked softly. "Were they being rude to you?"

Chloe gave a little smile and gently shook her head. "They were fine, Mistress. Not this one's favorite people, but they didn't do anything offensive. May this one ask a question though, Mistress?"

Mistress Victoria nodded encouragingly, eyes searching her face and seeming amazed at just how poised Chloe really was. Chloe chewed her lip a moment before asking. "Are people really saying that thi-..that I left Master? That's what they were saying."

Victoria kissed her forehead affectionately. "A few people have made assumptions, but I've corrected anyone who has said it though. It doesn't matter anyway, Chloe. You worry to much about how others see you. Most people couldn't possibly understand how amazing you are."

Chloe looked up, taken aback by the deep sincerity in her words. "Thank you, Mistress." She said absently.

"Now, slave, let's get you properly tied up." She paused a moment, watching Chloe's expression carefully, before standing her slave back up and setting to work with her ropes.


12