The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 30

Story Info
Master and Mittens return from Canada.
4k words
4.83
3.3k
4

Part 30 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 30 -- Returning Home

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

It seemed to Chloe that every minute that passed took even longer to pass than the previous one. Sitting next to a window, looking out at the empty street in front of the playhouse, her eyes were on a constant lookout for Master's car, bearing him and Mittens. However, her mind was more wrapped around yesterday morning's revelation from Mistress Victoria. She'd been unable to keep it from being a constant tumble in her mind, turning it every which way, examining and considering it from every side and angle.

She'd still managed to keep herself on point for her final day in Mistress's collar, serving well and faithfully, following every command she was given and allowing herself to enjoy what pleasures her obedience awarded her. However, some part of her mind never stopped spinning, thinking about her situation. Luckily, Mistress had seemed to recognize that Chloe would need some part of herself to properly digest the idea, as she'd kept their time and activities together since then relatively light and turned a blind eye towards any possible suggestions that Chloe might have been slightly distracted.

Of course, when it came to Victoria, 'relatively light' was a long way from 'easy-going'. However, Chloe had been grateful for it, as it helped keep her, at least mostly, focused. The act of keeping her mind actively engaged on her faithful service and submission allowed her to avoid becoming fully consumed with her inner thoughts on the proposal.

Victoria had requested that Chloe wait for her to formally make her offer to Master before she told him of her intentions. Though she'd made a point to emphasize that it was only a request, not a command, and would respect Chloe's decision if she felt awkward keeping a secret from her Master. Though Chloe had taken a moment to consider whether she should inform him or not, she'd decided to accept the request, thinking it less as keeping something from him as showing respect for Victoria. In the end, it wasn't her place to bear that offer anyway, it was a matter that should be between her current owner and, possibly, her future one.

She was certain that Master would take her feelings into account, asking her if she wanted to go with Victoria, and would likely let her answer weigh, quite heavily, on whether he agreed. Ironically, that also served as a prime example of Victoria's point that Master wasn't the sort of person who could ever make her feel like a true slave, not the way Mistress could.

So, shouldn't that mean her answer should be an easy one? Wasn't this what all of this was about? To get to be a real possession; to have no say in such things and be honestly owned by someone?

Suddenly, however, for the first time in almost a day and a half, all the thoughts about the proposal flew out of her mind as she saw Master's beautiful blue Pontiac come into view. A giddy rush surged through her, gleefully bouncing up from her chair and bounding down the hall towards the playhouse social room. Just before bursting into it, though, she caught herself and stopped to properly compose. There was no removing the joyous smile on her face though.

Stepping, calmly, into the large area, she found Mistress Victoria rising from the chair she'd been reading in, delicately setting aside a weathered hardback copy of the Tropic of Cancer. It was one of her favorite books. She straightened and smoothed her dress casually, taking her time on purpose as one last little, delicious, torture. She looked beautiful and commanding, her red hair framing her glamorous face and the form-fitting garment showcasing her impressive body.

For her part, Chloe was wearing only her collar and the pair of white canvas shoes she'd arrived in, but had a large towel under one arm. She would be leaving in much the same way as she'd entered, washed and transferred formally between the two Dominants. To be honest, she was coming to enjoy the ritual of it, as it made it feel so much more spiritual.

Striding slowly over to her, Mistress regarded Chloe appraisingly. "You have been a very good girl, slave. I'm going to miss you." She tenderly brushed a finger down Chloe's cheek, her Dominant presence softening. Chloe smiled and brought up a hand to gently put it over Victoria's, holding it in place a moment to show that she would miss her too. While she might not feel the same emotional connection that she did with Master and Mittens, there was no question that they had formed a very deep and very wonderful bond.

"I am needing to spend some time on a large case that turned a corner over the weekend, so it might be a week or two before I can make my offer to James." She said quietly. "I hope that you will be kind enough to wait for me to broach the subject with him, but I know that might be a long time to have to keep something from him. If you feel the need to tell him, I will respect it."

Chloe gave her hand another squeeze and shook her head slightly. She preferred for those weeks to be spent just enjoying being with Master and Mittens, putting it out of her mind. She'd already decided.

"You may speak, slave." Victoria said softly.

"Thank you, Mistress." Chloe said simply, meeting her eyes meaningfully, allowing there to be a moment between the people beneath the roles they took with each other to acknowledge one another.

Victoria leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Chloe."

With that, her aura of command returning, she turned and, high-heeled boots clicking solidly with each step, strode to the door. She opened it just as Master and Mittens stepped onto the porch, the latter of which was wearing a form-fitting t-shirt dress with 'I saw a Moose, eh?' printed across the bust in red lettering. "Master Brooksend! I do hope your trip was enjoyable." She said silkily.

"It was definitely an adventure, Mistress Victoria." He replied, coming to a halt beside the small bucket and sponge that Louis had used to clean Chloe when she'd first arrived. "I hope my slave has served you to your satisfaction."

"Far beyond." Mistress Victoria said, turning to gesture towards Chloe, indicating she may come forward. "I've never met a more dedicated and obedient slave."

Chloe stepped up beside her in the doorway, exuding as much submission in her posture and demeanor as she could muster. It was hard not to rush out onto the porch and just throw herself into hugs. In that moment, she was so desperate to feel their arms around her that she thought she might explode.

"Slave, you will be washed and presented back to Master Brooksend for inspection. You will then have my collar removed from you and return back to his control." Mistress Victoria said before gesturing out onto the porch. "Fill the bucket with water from the hose, there is already soap in it. Bring the hose over with you and take inspection pose."

Chloe did as she was told, stepping out, setting the large towel on a chair, then fetching the bucket and filling it with water, which immediately turned sudsy from the mild detergent powder in the bottom. Bringing it over to the middle of the concrete, hose in tow and still pouring out cold water, she obediently took up the inspection stance, legs parted and hands up and behind her head.

Master smiled and gestured to Mittens. "You may give my slave her bath, my pet. And make sure to get...every inch of her." His grin widened mischievously.

Giving him an exaggerated salute, the adorable catgirl padded over gleefully and paused a moment, examining Chloe for where she wanted to start. After a moment, she made her decision with a little nod and stepped up and began licking Chloe's left breast all over. Chloe immediately began giggling and laughing, but kept her pose.

Master put his face in one hand and shook his head. "Mittens, what are doing? You're supposed to be bathing her."

Looking back at him, Mittens gave him an innocent expression. "This how catses bathe." She explained matter-of-factly, punctuated with a little nod, then began working on Chloe's right breast.

"Tell you what, Mittens, once we're home, we'll both take our time giving her a proper 'cat bath'." Master said to her, looking up from his palm, expression highly amused. "For now, please use the bucket and sponge."

Mitten gave a little pout towards the two Dominants, but gave a wink to Chloe when she turned back. Taking up the bucket, she began properly washing Chloe, scrubbing a little extra on all the 'good parts'. As she rinsed her off with the hose, she performed little 'kiss tests' to make sure various places were clean. The whole while, Chloe maintained her stance, but enjoyed every moment of it, feeling so happy to once again have her playful Mittens.

Finally, Master came over with the towel, instructing Mittens to go turn off the water and pour out the bucket. He meticulously dried her with it, making the act one long caress. He even had her step out of her sodden shoes and lift each foot to be properly toweled off. Once he was finished, he took a moment to walk around her, looking her over before seeming satisfied.

"Mistress Victoria, I find my property to be in acceptable condition and am ready to receive her back from you." He said formally, Mistress stepping forward and presenting the key to his lock to him. He took it and walked around behind Chloe to unfasten the collar about her throat. As he did, Mistress Victoria removed the collar, purposefully brushing her neck with her fingers in the process.

Mittens went to a satchel they had brought with them, from which she retrieved a fresh, dry, pair of stuffed paws and Chloe's slave ring. Bringing the latter over to Master, she changed into the former while he fastened the steel ring back around Chloe's neck. The feeling of it back in place felt wonderful, like returning home from a long, if still enjoyable, trip.

"Hello again, slave." Master said to her, gently pulling her arms back down, then lifted her face up and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Hello Master." She replied back after the kiss. "I love you." She felt a sudden flash of guilt for some reason, unsure of why, as she uttered last three words. However, it was gone an instant later, devoured by the wonderful comfort of knowing she was about to get into the car with Master and Mittens.

Master and Victoria stepped inside together to get the few things Chloe had brought with her, leaving her and Mittens out on the porch. Turning to her sister submissive, Chloe beamed. "It is so great to see you again." She gushed. "I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see these pictures you promised."

"I jus' wish they'd let me bring some o' them bagels back for you to try." Mittens bemoaned. "We needs a 'Tim Hortons'!"

Chloe laughed, a deep and warming laugh, which felt like the first real laugh she'd had in a fortnight. "Well, if anything, it gives us something for you to introduce me to next year." She said, pulling the cat-girl into a hug, which was returned twenty-fold.

"Yeah, cause we not goin' without ya, next year." Mittens confirmed, though her voice cracked ever so slightly with emotion, obviously as happy to see Chloe as Chloe was to see her. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mittens." Chloe responded, squeezing her a little tighter. "So much."

After a moment, Mittens broke away and grabbed up the satchel. "We should get some clothes on you." She said, rummaging into the bag and producing something for Chloe to put on. "We's gonna make a stop along tha way."

"I'd prefer to wait until Master tells me to dress and tells me what he wants on me." Chloe replied, looking off towards the door leading inside. Her time with Victoria had only strengthened her resolve to be only at the service and pleasure of her owner, whoever that was.

Mittens gave a little shrug and dropped the clothes back into bag. "Okay. But if you're gonna be naked, I's gonna play with your boobies." She said resolutely and began comically groping Chloe, to which Chloe laughed and better presented her assets for the amusement of Master's pet.

When Master and Mistress exited a few moments later, they both paused at the sight of Chloe standing there with Mittens mashing her breasts around with her paws. Not that either of them seemed all that surprised to find the scene, but simply wanting a moment to take it in and enjoy it. Finally, Master turned to Mistress and gave her a nod. "Thank you again for taking in Chloe while I was away, Victoria. I think she really needed this. However, I'm ready to grab something for dinner and finally get back home."

"And, I'm sure, give your slave that cat bath." Mistress Victoria added with a smirk.

"Well, I'd hate to think she hadn't been properly attended to by all standards." Master replied, glancing towards his pet, who was still happily kneading Chloe's chest. "Come on, girls. Let's go home!"

Mittens gave a little cheer and started for the car, but Chloe paused a moment, turning to Mistress Victoria and fully bowed towards her. "Goodbye, Mistress."

"Goodbye, slave." Mistress said softly. "See you again soon."

With that, Chloe moved to Master to take her bags from him, feeling it more appropriate for her to lug them than her owner. He surrendered them and lead her towards the Pontiac with a final wave to Victoria, Mittens bounding around them energetically.

Once they were in the car, he seemed to consider the fact that Chloe was still wearing only her slave ring, but said nothing, simply started up the engine and began pulling out. Chloe sat between them, naked, on the seat, enjoying the feel of them around her and the thrill of exhibitionism in the moment.

Admittedly, it was unlikely that anyone would really see her nudity as they went down the road, situated at the center of the car and with the late afternoon light painting glare across the windows of the vehicle. However, it made her feel bold and energized to watch the outside world going by with her so exposed.

After a few moments, Master glanced over at her again, then gestured to Mittens. "Pet, fetch some gloves and legwear for Chloe, please." He instructed. "And some shoes. We'll be to the store soon."

Chloe smiled at the implication that she would be walking into Mister Charles's grocery store wearing only these things, but said nothing about it as she diligently donned the arm-length white gloves, thigh-high socks, and strappy pumps that Mittens handed her. By the time she'd finished, they were already almost to the store.

Mittens gave Master a curious look when he merely gave his basic approval of her his slave's current level of coverage and kept driving. Chloe, however, merely kept her gaze forward out the front windshield, smiling. When they pulled into the parking lot, Chloe still no further clothed, Mittens fetched the satchel in preparation, but raised an eyebrow when Master began exiting the car without saying anything.

"Um...Master?" She asked, gesturing at Chloe's undressed state.

He paused a moment, looking at Chloe speculatively, then to Mittens. "What?" He asked innocently.

Mittens started to say something, stopped, reconsidered, and then grinned. "Do I get to go in naked too?"

"No." Master said with a laugh. "And neither is Chloe. I was just enjoying getting to see my slave's body as we drove. Her dress, if you please, Mittens."

Melodramatically deflating in disappointment, Mittens retrieved a spaghetti-strap cotton dress, form fitting and barely long enough to reach the midpoint of Chloe's thighs, from the bag and presented it to her. Chloe obediently slid it on over her head, exiting the car to get it properly situated around her torso. It was soft and supple, as tight as a glove, and left little question to her lack of anything beneath.

"Does Master approve?" Chloe asked.

"He approves." He said, giving her a kiss.

"So does the cat." Mittens added, sliding out behind her and grabbing them both in a hug.

Heading inside together, they took up a cart and began gathering some items to make dinner with. Chloe stayed at Master's side the whole time, her posture as supplicant as possible. Mittens, however, gamboled around them, inspecting different items and occasionally depositing things that caught her eye in the cart. A lot of the items seemed selected only because they were shiny, most of which Master quietly returned as they went along.

As they were coming down one aisle, they met Mister Charles himself, brightly stocking a shelf with cans of soup. He stopped his work and turned to them, seeming delighted, as they came up to him. "Well, hello there! How are you three today?" As usual, he didn't so much as blink at anything they were wearing and Chloe wondered if he'd have even said anything if Master had actually brought her in essentially naked.

"We are well, sir." Master said cordially. "Just returning from our trip."

Mister Charles' eyes lit up. "Oh yes! Canada. How was it?"

"Amazing!" Mittens drawled out, cradling her face in her paws and rolling her eyes. "I met my soulmate there!"

Mister Charles blinked in surprise, taken back by the comment. He looked questioningly at Master, a note of alarm in his expression. "Oh...really?" He asked hesitantly.

"Don't worry, Charles, she's talking about a bagel." Master informed him with a chuckle.

"Master!" Mittens admonished him. "It wasn't 'a bagel' is was -THE BAGEL-. I tolds you, I's had a deligous experience when I ate it!"

Mister Charles looked at her with a confused look. "A what experience?"

"A 'deligous experience'." Mittens repeated. "It where something is soooo delicious it becomes spiritual." She explained in an awed voice.

Mister Charles laughed. "Well, Rachel, I'm glad you met your bagel-soul-mate."

The catgirl gave a sigh. "I left my stomach in Canada, I fear."

Master laughed. "In short, we had a very good time."

Mister Charles chuckled with him a moment before turning to Chloe. "And how are you, dear?"

Chloe smiled at him, taking a moment to consider how to relate her thoughts nonverbally before she reminded herself that she was no longer on speaking restrictions. She gave a little chuckle. "I am well, Sir. Thank you for asking."

"Did you have any 'deligious experiences' yourself?" Mister Charles asked with a grin.

"I actually stayed her, Sir." Chloe replied. "I wanted Master and Mittens to have the time to themselves, so I was being looked after by one of his friends."

Mister Charles gave her an admiring look. "Well, that was very kind of you, Chloe. I'm sure they appreciated it."

"Oh, we did." Master said, giving her a side-long glance. "But I think we missed her far more than anything."

Mittens showed her agreement by coming up to Chloe and snuggling against her in a very cat-like manner. She even made a very realistic purring sound.

"Well, I'm glad you're all back together again, then." Mister Charles answered. "If you ever need someone to 'look after' your slave for an afternoon, I'd be happy to let her help around the store. She might need more comfortable shoes though." He said with a chuckle.

"Can she do it naked?" Mittens asked with interested gleam in her eye. "I'd like to see that."

Mister Charles laughed. "Only if it's after hours. Too many people have kids with them for her to be nude during open hours." He took a moment to regard her current clothes, seeming to notice how tight they were for the first time. "Otherwise, I stand behind her right to wear anything else she might like." He gave a small nod.

"I might just put that to the test." Master said teasingly.

Mister Charles fixed him with a playful glare. "Now don't take that as some kind of challenge, James." He said with a chuckle. "I need to get back to work though, kids. You three have a great evening and try not to make too much mischief in my store." He paused a moment before amending. "At least, not where anyone can see it." He gave a wink before returning back to his shelving.

12