The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe smiled warmly at the man as they passed by, wondering at how accepting he was. She decided that he'd have not been angry if Master had actually brought her in naked, though he might have tossed an apron on her to wear until she'd left. She hoped that Master did take him on his offer at some point, even if she were even dressed quite normally for it. She felt quite certain she'd enjoy spending an afternoon with the elder man. He had a wonderful fatherly quality that she deeply liked.

However, as they went down the next aisle, her thoughts shifted to the point that, if Mistress purchased her, she'd likely no longer live here, near Zucker's Mill, but up in Carterville, with Victoria. She wasn't even sure that Mistress really knew Mister Charles, since she wasn't all that local. The thought stole a little of her smile, but she quickly pushed the thoughts away, not wanting anything to intrude on the evening.

Finally, they finished their shopping and got checked out, their cashier utterly taken with Mittens' ears and paws, as the young woman gushed on and on about them. Chloe assumed she must be new, considering that most everyone else seemed used to Mittens by now.

Once everything was loaded in the trunk alongside the piles of luggage, they piled back into the car and continued on for home. All three of them seemed eager to be back in their own house again, discussing plans for the evening together. Plans that still very much included giving Chloe that tongue bath.

However, as they came into sight of the house, they all stopped talking. To their surprise, sitting in their driveway was August's car. Master frowned after a second, looking very non-plussed. "Well, this might be a problem." He muttered quietly.

"What is August doing here?" Mittens asked, looking utterly boggled. "Has she just been sitting her waiting for us?"

"She called my cell while we were in Canada, wanting to talk to Chloe." Master explained. "I told her that she wasn't available and I'd have Chloe call her when we returned. To be honest, she didn't take it very gracefully. Not sure how she knew when we'd be arriving back in town though."

As they pulled into the driveway, Master remotely opening the garage doors, August emerged from her vehicle and followed them in. Chloe noticed that she had a plastic expression on her face, an unconvincing smile that seemed at odds with her eyes, which spoke far more truthfully of dissatisfaction. In the couple of weeks since she'd last seen August, her hair had been cut, the sides now shaven, and the top, meticulously spiked up, had been strikingly frosted. It looked very good on her, but also seemed to evoke a more aggressive appearance than her previous pixie-style.

"Is it okay if I talk to her, Master?" Chloe asked off-handedly, eyes still taking in August, noting that she was also wearing much sharper clothes than usual, not exactly formal, but more fashion-forward and a touch more evocative.

"Of course." He replied, pausing a moment to look at her before turning off the car. "Mittens and I can take the groceries in and get them put away. We'll grab all the luggage later."

As he opened the door and slid out, Chloe realized what look August was going for. She was making herself look like a Dominant. Chloe had a sneaking suspicion that she was about to step into some very unwelcome drama. With a weary sigh, she slid out behind Master to find out.

12