All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 30'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series! It's so well written and such an amazing story! I can't wait to read mors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad for the update. Would love to read about Cloe's cat bath.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for your comments! :) I am glad you are enjoying the story. There is still plenty more to come in time, so don't worry. Even once this particular story is done, I plan to start a second book in the series, which will be told more from Mittens' perspective.

As you might expect, with the complication of August showing up, that cat bath might be a little delayed, but I don't plan to forget it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed this serious so fricking much! Can't wait for more parts. Up until recently the whole story has been mostly either wholesome or erotic, things have been taking a darker turn recently, and I'm loving it! Torn between whether I want Chloe to stay with Master and Mittens or go to Victoria, since Victoria can give her what she wants far better, but she actually loves Master and Mittens, as far as I can tell she doesn't remotely love Victoria, now does she love her - so overall I'm inclined for her not to be sold. Keep at it, your stories are awesome!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much. I'm glad you are really liking it. I actually do agree that the earliest chapters, which where originally written without the intention of them becoming a full novel, were mostly pretty fluffy and there wasn't an awful lot of real conflict in the story for a while, something that I had always feared would be a turn off for most people or, at least, leave them a little bored.

Luckily, most everyone seems to have still enjoyed most of the story, even when it was more 'wholesome'. I am very pleased with how much positive response I've been getting from the latest turns of the story, especially in seeing how well I've managed to create honest conflict over Chloe's choice in the readers as much as the character herself.

Thank you for you comments and I hope you continue to enjoy the story as it goes on. Expect some fireworks in the next chapter. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...