All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 32'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What did not see that coming. She can't stay away too long Mittens would miss her

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Very true! And don't worry, Chloe won't be gone long. She just needs to take a step backwards so she can figure out the way forward. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to read more this was a great read. Hope she is not gone for long

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Very glad you are enjoying it. Hopefully, you will enjoy getting to meet a little of Chloe's past and learn a bit about where she started from. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Well that was unexpected, but if it can get Chloe to feel better about her choices then power to her!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

A lot of people seemed a bit surprised by the sudden twist. Hehe. I was just really glad for a way to finally get to introduce some of Chloe's background into the story.

EmptyOwlEmptyOwl3 months ago

Has to be Champions/HERO they are playing, lol.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

Hehe. Why, yes, it (unofficially to avoid getting sued) just might be that game they are playing. :)

There is actually an amusing inside joke to my having them play that particular system. Before there was the Mittens of the story, there was a comic sidekick version of Mittens in a Champions game I ran. She was a bit more silly and mischievous, but the roots were there. As a tip of the hat, I had them play this instead of the typical 'high fantasy' generic RPG most people go to for when you see people role-playing. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...