All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 33'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love this series and can't wait to see where it is headed!!! I check every day to see if there is a new update or not. Quick idea, she can have the best of both worlds. Objects can be rented. What if she lives with her master but is "rented" to other domms who treat her slave cravings? Just a thought, take it or leave it. Obviously, I am not the author. Love your work!!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you are enjoying it! I try to get a new chapter out each month or so, but life and work make it hard to really produce anything quickly, as they sap a lot of my energy and creativity. Still, I love these characters and I don't plan to stop writing them. Even once this particular book ends, I will be starting a sequel, told this time from Mittens' point of view. (and plan to write even more after that one ends)

I don't want to spoil exactly what I have planned, but I assure you that Chloe will find her way to her best self and situation in the end. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...