The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you just want to lay across our seats for a cat-nap." Master countered wryly.

"That too." Mittens yawned, but cracked a little grin. "Seriously though, it should be jus' you two. I'll cover for you if the flight lady comes by and keep her distracted."

Master peered at his pet for a moment with a rather amused look, then kissed her on the top of the head. "Okay, kitty. You stay and enjoy stretching out for a bit." He looked to Chloe. "You head back to the bathroom first and I'll come back once you're inside. One tap on the door means its me."

Chloe nodded obediently and rose to make her way back to where the plane's bathroom was. She felt a tickle of excitement, having fantasized about doing this exact thing even well before she'd ever even considered the kind of lifestyle she was in now. There was a reason that it was a cliché, after all.

She found the toilet already unoccupied and slipped in quietly, engaging the lock, in case someone else came by before Master did. Looking around, she found it was indeed pretty small and admitted to herself that she was glad Mittens hadn't decided to try and join them. For a moment, she thought back to their little tryst with August in a toilet stall, musing over all the effort they'd had to put into trying to limit any contact the actual commode or the disgusting floor.

She laughed a little, grateful that this stall seemed fairly clean, nearly sterile in comparison to the one at the bar. Still, she decided it would probably be wise to avoid the floor or the actual toilet. As she was considering this, she heard Master's little tap and she quickly turned and unlocked the door for him.

He slipped quickly in, a look of mischief in his eyes. "I can't believe I'm doing this again." He said with a low chuckle. "We got lucky the last time that we didn't get in more trouble."

"Did Mittens really...'yowl'?" Chloe asked, easily able to imagine it.

Master just gave a laugh. "Let's just say that we were lucky that the plane was mostly empty and only our flight attendant heard her. He had a sense of humor about it. Still, I figured I'd take some precautions this time."

From out of his pocket, he produced a ball-gag. Holding it up, he seemed to savor Chloe's look of surprise. "How did you...?"

"In my carry-on." Master said with a smirk.

With a shake of her head in amusement, she turned around so he could fasten the apparatus in place, rather pleased with the notion. Her pleasure went up another notch when Master then pulled free his belt and used it to strap her arms behind her back. She felt a strong heat flushing through her body as he began to caress her face and neck from behind, then down her shoulder and arm to her back, and finally down to take hold of her skirt, drawing it up.

Though she wasn't outwardly wearing anything particularly daring, a button up blouse and knee-length skirt, beneath her clothes she was trussed up in tightly in a lace bustier, garters, and high stockings. She wasn't wearing any sort of panties.

Master's fingers moved beneath her drawn up skirt to now caress her labial lips, brushing his fingers along and around them, stimulating the whole area. In truth, she was already so highly aroused with anticipation that she didn't really need much foreplay, but the feel of his teasing touches felt wonderful, dissolving any and all thoughts or concerns of the realities of where they were currently standing.

Closing her eyes, she bit into the rubber ball in her mouth and let herself release into the waves of pleasure her Master was crafting within her. He took his time with things, making a meal of working his way into the fold of sensitive flesh, hot and soaked with arousal, with his strong fingers. At times, he would kiss and nibble at her neck, sometimes tug with the hand holding onto the belt securing her arms to remind her of her restraints.

Long before he ever slid his erection into her, she was already flying through a brilliant void of sexual bliss. As he fully entered her and made his first firm thrust, an explosion rushed up through her and she moaned heavily into the gag, though her tight bite onto the ball helped keep it from being too audible. His motions were slow at first, letting the full length of himself slide into, and almost completely out of, her. With each back and forth, his tempo gradually increased, keeping rhythm.

Before long, he was fucking her with strong, quick motions, his arms keeping her solidly in place. In her mind, she savored thoughts about the moment, such as the concept of her Master just using her body for his pleasure, letting them drive her sexual excitement mentally, as well as physically. She struggled to keep at least one small part of her sense clear, if only to try and stifle any especially loud sounds she might make.

Most of the experience felt like one long orgasm to her, an ongoing climax of body and mind. If she'd had one or multiple true-to-form orgasms, she wasn't sure, but didn't really care. When she felt her Master release into her though, his own body bucking as he came powerfully, there was little doubt that she came along with him. She had no idea if she'd managed to keep from making a loud noise, but she did remember some kind of sound in the moment.

And then there was a brief second when all the world seemed to dissolve and she felt her body go limp. Only her Master's grip on her body kept her on her feet. When the blinding moment passed, she became aware of something that at first seemed confusing, then so funny she was tearing up in the struggle not to howl with laughter.

She'd apparently bitten so hard into the ball in her mouth, she split it in half, right down it's seam. The front part had fallen down into the floor and the back part was rotating around in her mouth. The strap, which had been strung through the center of the ball, was still firmly in place, but not much use as a gag anymore.

"Maw-shter." She mumbled around the large chunk of rubber and her own laughter. "I bwoke et..."

"What?" She heard him ask, his voice a bit breathy.

"Da gag." She replied, shifting the object in her mouth around to try and make it easier to speak. "I bwit et in haff."

There was a moment's pause before both of them were lost in laughter, both of them fighting to keep it from being too loud so that it invited more attention than they wanted. After a moment, Master removed his belt from her arms and unfastened the gag's strap, Chloe spitting out her half of the ball into her hand. "Cheap gag." She mused out loud.

This only brought another round of giggles to the both of them. A moment later, there was a knock at the door, which made them both burst into even more laughter. By then, both of them had returned themselves to a fully clothed state, so Master cleared his throat and opened the door.

Outside, a flight attendant glared at them. It was obvious that she suspected what they'd been doing, but having only caught them laughing together, fully clothed, didn't actually say anything. Only glared disapprovingly.

"Pardon us, Ma'am." Master said, trying to suppress the giggles enough to keep a mostly straight face. The two of them brushed past her, playing innocent, and made their way back to their seats, still shaking with barely contained laughter.

They found Mittens, predictably, curled up across all three seats, snoozing. She roused quickly at their touch and slide over to take the seat by the window, to make it easier for them to get seated again. She quickly noticed their rather tickled state and raised an eyebrow questioning.

Master just handed her half a rubber ball and said. "Canada makes great donuts, but cheap ball-gags."

12