The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 39

Story Info
Chloe prepares to make her choice.
5.2k words
4.87
3.5k
6

Part 39 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 39 - Doubts and Assurances

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Watching the now somewhat familiar terrain pass by outside the window, Chloe felt a glorious mixture of many different types of excitement. There was the giddy elation she always felt when headed for some kind of play party or dungeon event, the nervous anticipation of walking among a large crowd of people wearing only what little she had on beneath her long coat, the general exhilaration of expected play, and, of course, the anxious energy surrounding her regarding Mistress Victoria finally making her proposal to buy her.

Of the last one, the tone of that energy was now a positive one. She had finally, thanks to Mittens, come to an understanding of what it was that she wanted and needed. She also felt like, maybe for the first time, she truly understood who she really was inside.

She was someone who enjoyed being at the mercy of others; serving them diligently and being good at it. She had always been a 'real' slave, even before she'd ever become affiliated with the concept within the lifestyle. Her dedication to that role is what made it real. That meant she had the latitude to decide who she wanted to be owned by without losing what it was she would be to them.

And she chose Master and Mittens. She would always choose Master and Mittens.

She still felt a pang of regret for Victoria, knowing that the Domme really wanted to own her and a part of Chloe still enjoyed the idea of serving her Mistress and facing the challenges that she gave. Her heart, however, would always be owned by her amazing Master and his uncanny kitty. She could simply no longer imagine her life not being part of them. Being a slave was what she wanted; being theirs was what she'd needed.

"I wonder if Sally will be at this one?" Chloe said, needing to make some conversation to help keep all her energy at bay. "I haven't heard anything from her since the birthday party."

Mittens looked a little surprised. "Was she not at any of the play parties Mistress Victoria threw while we were in Canada?"

Chloe gave her head a shake. "No. I did see George at them, but he said they weren't seeing each other anymore." She gave a bit of a chuckle. "He didn't seem all that broken up about it either. I guess she was a little too much of a brat for his tastes."

"George actually likes 'brats'." Master said with a chuckle of his own. "Mostly because brats tend to like spankings and he loves to give them. He and Sally weren't actually in a serious relationship to begin with though. He was just introducing her to lifestyle things and she's been hopping around between people."

Chloe looked across Mittens at him. "Oh, I didn't realize that. I guess that makes how she was acting at Mittens' party make a bit more sense. I thought she was his submissive."

Master smiled. "At the time, she was submitting to him, but just not as part of a committed relationship. I think she was actually shopping for a new play partner around that time."

Mittens giggled. "And I think she wanted it to be Chloe."

Chloe grimaced. "Well, if she was looking for a Dominant, I should have been her last choice." Her expression lightened to a wry grin. "I'm only good at smacking the rears of sissy maids."

"Ah, but very skilled at that." Master retorted, winking at her. "I know Shawn seems to have given his stamp of approval."

Chloe smiled looking away, blushing. "Well, I think he's just being nice. I can't imagine my noodle-y slave arms have much of a snap to them."

"Well, it's far more in the wrist than the arm." Master teased. "I'd be happy to give some lessons, if you want to practice on Mittens."

Mittens pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow, contemplating the idea comically. "I gives ma' consent." She said matter-of-factly, after a beat, adding a crisp little nod of her head. Chloe have a laugh and leaned over to kiss the cat-girl on the cheek.

Turning into the playhouse's side drive up, they entered the rear yard, a number of cars already lined up in the parking area. They parked right next to a sleek white sports car, which seemed to have only just arrived itself, considering that it was still running. As they were getting out of the Pontiac, the sports car switched off and the driver's door opened.

"Hello there." Said Grandfather Clock as he stood up from the car, smiling at the three of them.

Chloe brightened at the sight of him, straightening a little formally and bowing her head to him reverentially. "Good evening, Master Clock. May this one request a hug, Sir?"

"Request granted, so long as your owner has no objections." He returned regally, a smile deepening the laugh lines of his face.

"I would not dare refuse someone as esteemed as you, Grandfather Clock." Master said with a smile and a formal gesture of deference to the elder Dom. "Do you have anything particularly interesting planned for tonight?"

"Don't I always, James?" Clock said, wrapping his strong arms around Chloe. He smelled pleasantly of sandalwood and lavender, which only made Chloe want to melt away into his embrace. He seemed to exude an aura of wise authority, instilling both a sense of safety and fearful awe. She was already looking forward to whatever show he put on, without even knowing anything about it.

"One of these days, I wouldn't mind working with you again." Master said. "We just returned from seeing Chloe's old mentor and it made me remember my days when you were mine."

Clock chuckled. "You and Miss Vic were always my best pupils. I'd be happy to give you a refresher on some things."

"We's starteded playin' wit' rope!" Mittens blurted happily, bouncing up and down on her toes. "I gots hung-ed upside-down!"

Clock nodded approvingly. "Well, I saw how much this one enjoyed her own suspension at the last big event here. I'd be happy to teach you some things, James."

Mittens blinked in surprise at Chloe. "Wait, you got suspended?"

Chloe looked at her sheepishly. "I guess I did forget to tell you about that. Mistress had me all sewn up in this amazing tie. She took some pictures, so I'll have her show them to you."

"I'd be interested to see those too." Master said, peering at her curiously. She realized she'd not told him about it either and she felt a weird little twitch, as though she'd maybe done something wrong. However, Mistress's voice cut through everything not too far away, drawing her attention.

"I do hope that you all intend to bring this little social session inside soon." Victoria said as she strode towards them. "Rita and Eddie brought this unbelievable casserole concoction that's nearly flying out of the dish. If you don't get in here and grab a taste of it, you're going to miss out."

Chloe felt a sudden flash of amorous heat pass through her at the sight of the stunning red-head. She was wearing a sheer black blouse, beneath which was a cup-less black lace bustier, a black leather skirt that nearly touched the ground in the back, but was non-existent in the front, black satin thigh-highs attached to garters leading down from the lace bustier, and over the knee boots with a six-inch steel spike-heel. Her beautiful pubic thatch was completely visible and Chloe wanted to immediately kneel down and inhale the always amazing aroma of her there.

She was carrying an unlit cigar in her hand, brandishing it casually. Chloe had learned that Mistress didn't actually smoke, except at play parties. Even then, she spent more time just holding a cigar than actually smoking it and used it more as a way of having an excuse to step out with the smokers every once and while. She revealed to Chloe, one night while they were cuddling in bed, that it was because people tended to be more prone to really speaking their minds when they were taking a smoke break. She learned more from ten minutes holding an unlit cigar on the back porch than she usually did in four hours socializing inside.

"Slave, kneel before the Mistress and show your respect." Master said to Chloe in a formal tone. Again, he seemed to give her an odd look, one she wasn't able to read.

However, Chloe didn't waste any time trying to sort it out, instead taking a step toward Mistress Victoria and kneeling down. The Domme stepped up to her, her empty gloved hand petting Chloe's head affectionately, before guiding it to bury itself into her soft, red, pubic hair. Chloe breathed in the wonderful scents and began slowly kissing at the mound of tender flesh.

As Chloe did so, Mistress Victoria turned her attention to the others. "I think tonight is going to be a very interesting night. I've been hearing about a lot of very intriguing scenes people have planned. We have a few new people here tonight too."

"I'm starting to think I should begin putting some renewed effort into coming up with some audience-worthy scenes." Master said wryly. "Sounds like I'm no longer one of the stars anymore."

"Oh, James, darling, Mittens always was the star, not you." Mistress Victoria teased playfully, giving the cat-girl a little wink.

"I feel pretty sure that I taught both of you something along that regard." Grandfather Clock added, eyeing both of the Dominants professorially.

Master and Mistress looked at each other a moment, smiling, before looking back to Clock and reciting in unison. "Nobody comes to watch the Top, only see how the bottom reacts to what they do."

Grandfather Clock gave a little nod. "Very good." He praised them with a little smirk. "Now, let's head in. I try not to ever miss anything Rita makes."

Mistress Victoria reached down and put a hand on Chloe's head, hesitating a moment, likely to savor the last moments of feeling the tender kisses on her pubis, before giving her a silent indication that she may stop her worship and get back to her feet. Obediently, Chloe got back up and rejoined Master and Mittens, the fragrance of Mistress still lingering in her nose wonderfully.

As they stepped inside, they were immediately greeted by Captain Roy and another Dom, Jay, with his submissive, Alice. Sporting bright pink hair, too vibrant to be anything but a wig, and a schoolgirl uniform, which featured a semi-sheer blouse and super-short skirt, Alice immediately drew Mittens' attention. The two quickly burst into a discussion of Japanese animation as Master and Mistress chatted with the other two Doms.

Chloe, however, noticed Clock making his way to the food area. Touching Master's arm to get his attention a moment, she asked in a formal tone. "Would Master like his slave to go fetch him some of that casserole before it's gone?"

Master glanced in the direction of the kitchenette, which had a pretty good crowd in it, before giving a nod. "Yes. Just a small bowl. And some for Mittens too, since I'm not sure I could pry her away from Jay's submissive without using a crowbar at the moment."

Chloe chuckled in agreement, but silently was glad for Mittens to be distracted. She quickly began wriggling through the milling people in the social area, trying to catch up to Clock. She managed to squeeze into the kitchenette beside him, just as he was sidling up to the massive serving dish Rita usually made her party food in.

"Master Clock." She addressed him as he was digging a serving spoon into the remains.

He looked over at her. "You don't have to call me 'Master', slave. 'Grandfather' is fine, or 'Doctor Clock' if you just want to be formal." He gave her a smile. She paused a moment, amused by how he'd managed to both respectfully acknowledge her chosen station and establish a more casual rapport at the same time.

"Grandfather Clock, I just wanted to ask you something, as a psychologist, if that is alright?" She said finally, smoothing her long coat absently and trying to stand a little straighter.

He peered at her a moment, speculatively. "Alright. How can I help, Chloe?"

"Tonight, I will be making a choice on something. It was something that required a lot of soul searching and self-examination, but I was finally able to sort through some things and now know what my choice will be." She involuntarily glanced out the pass-through window of the kitchenette towards where Master and Mittens were standing. "However, that choice might end up hurting someone." Her gaze drifted over to Victoria before she looked back to him, her face showing her own pain at the thought. "I don't want to hurt this person, but I have to do what is right for me."

"Can I ask who it is that you're going to be disappointing?" He asked as he scooped out a pile of casserole into a small Styrofoam bowl. "How people handle bad news differs a lot. Knowing who we're talking about would help." He gestured for her to grab a couple of the foam bowls so he could put some food in them as well.

"Oh, well, it's Mistress Victoria, actually." Chloe replied, obediently holding out two bowls for him to fill. "She was interested in purchasing me from Master, but I've decided that I want to remain with him. However, I also still care a lot about Mistress and don't want to hurt her feelings by seeming like I'm rejecting her. I just...um..."

"You don't have to explain your reasons why, Chloe." Clock said thoughtfully. "The love you have for James and Mittens is very obvious, as is your connection with Miss Vic and that it is not same as what you have with them." He plopped a helping into each one of the bowls before fixing her with a smile.

"And, if I know Vic, she's going to see that too and respect it." He said soothingly. "She would no more want you to go with her against your will than James would, no matter how good the illusion she creates otherwise." He smiled warmly. "There is a reason they are my two best pupils."

Chloe gave a relieved chuckle. "That does make me feel better. I'd still like some advice for how best to handle things, if I may." She looked again out towards where Mistress Victoria, still standing there beside Master, looking glamourous and poised. As certain as she now was of who she wanted to belong to, she was just as certain that she didn't want her connection with the amazing Domme to end either.

"Just speak honestly, darling." Clock said with a chuckle. "Vic is a sharp woman and a strong soul. She will listen and she will understand, especially if this is what you feel is right for you. I can honestly promise you of that."

She looked at him, very grateful for him. "Thank you, Grandfather Clock. And thank you for teaching my Master and Mistress. Having met you, I can now see where they get their amazing qualities."

Clock gave her a wry grin. "Oh now, on that you are wrong, my darling slave. Their best qualities come only from them and are not anything that can be taught. All I really taught them was how to hold their whips the right way." He gave a soft laugh.

"Well, I'm grateful for that too." She leaned over and nuzzled against him, careful not to spill the bowls of food in her hands.

"You are welcome, Chloe." He replied, leaning into her nuzzle and putting an arm around her. "Now go take that food to your people. We can talk more later, if you want. And, I'll make sure I check in with Miss Vic later tonight, after you've broken the news, and make sure she knows how concerned you were about her feelings." He gave her a smile that she could only see as 'grandfatherly'.

By the time she got back to Master and Mittens, Victoria had already moved on to other guests, and the others had migrated off as well. However, Papabear and Butterfly had appeared to take their place. Chloe gleefully handed off the bowls to Master and Mittens before giving Butterfly a hug in greeting. Before she received her traditional welcome from Papabear though, she requested a moment to remove her coat.

Beneath, she was wearing a cup-less black corset, black thigh-highs and gloves of a soft, but slick-looking material, and nothing else but high-heels and a play collar. She presented herself to them with a 'ta-da' pose, before turning around and offering her rear end to Papabear to give his customary 'hello smack'. She squealed giddily as his whack nearly lifted her off the floor.

"That's gonna leave a mark." Mittens observed with a giggle. "Me next, me next!" And spun around to get her own whack. Papabear obliged, putting hers on the opposite cheek as Chloe's so that the two of them could be 'a set' with whatever bruises might form.

They chatted for a bit while Master and Mittens sampled the casserole, both of them sharing bites of the delicious dish with Chloe. Once they were done, Master suggested heading into the various rooms to see if there was an available space to play. However, Butterfly held Chloe back a moment.

"I need to warn you." She said ominously. "Sally and her current Top are here tonight." She paused a moment, wincing a little, as though unsure how the next bit would be taken. However, she ended up not needing to say anything, as Chloe happened to glance past her and saw the submissive, and the Dominant who was with her, step into the social area.

She was with August.

Chloe couldn't help but note, despite her surprise, that August had really put some effort into her current look. Nine-inch platform heels, pinstripe patterned stockings, black leather mini-skirt, and a white silk blouse that was just thin enough to make out the shadow of the bra beneath, along with what all that bra didn't cover. Her hair was dyed a deep purple and her face was decorated with gorgeous black designs, like gothic ivy growing from her eyes and the corners of her mouth.

In spite of herself, she felt a deep arousal at the whole look, her mind involuntarily recalling what it felt like having August vigorously having sex with her. She tried to pry that out of her brain and put it away. For now, at least.

Butterfly registered Chloe's shift of gaze and stunned look, looking over as well, before looking back. "Yeah. Apparently, they are here together tonight. And they've been pretty...um...active with each other."

As if to illustrate, Chloe saw August suddenly grab Sally and begin making out with her for a moment, as if overcome with an overwhelming need to ravish her, then pull her roughly back from the embrace by her hair, as if flippantly changing her mind. Sally seemed to eat up the back and forth play, giggling almost drunkenly as she was pushed and pulled.

"Everything alright?" Master asked, stepping up to them. He was looking at Chloe with concern, likely seeing the look of shock on her face.

"August." Chloe said, lightly inclining her head in that direction. The pair was now conversing with a couple of other people, Sally seemingly introducing them.

Master considered the sight for a moment, then took Chloe's hand. "Maybe it's for the best that she's trying to move on." He said soothingly. "Come on, let's go walk around."

She followed along obediently, but her mind was still on August. Though August hadn't seemed to have spotted her, she wasn't entirely sure if the sudden little show with Sally hadn't been for her to see. Perhaps, she was just being paranoid, but there was a strange feeling to her being here that made her wonder. She really hoped that Sally wasn't being used as an unwitting prop in an attempt to make her jealous.

Ultimately, she cast such awful thoughts out of her head. Regardless of how August had acted in the end, she wanted to believe that such petty behavior was still beneath her. Like Master said, perhaps she was simply just trying to move on. If Sally really was just a social butterfly, she likely was just a temporary playmate for the evening anyway. She remembered the two of them getting along well enough at the club.

Try as she might though, the various scenes going on in the different rooms failed to really keep her mind from repeatedly wondering back to the sight of August emerging out of the crowd. While she didn't actually feel any sort of jealousy, the notion that August might only be here to try and stir something up concerned her.

12