The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did finally manage to find a room where they could do some play of their own and, once again, Chloe tried to push all thoughts out of her brain other than just being in the moment and enjoying herself. For a time, it seemed to work, losing herself in the sensation of Master working her back and thighs with a flogger. When it was Mittens' turn, she loving watched the scene, relaxed by her own experience and from the aftercare she'd received after her session.

And then Sally plopped down beside her and giddily pulled her into a hug. August was a second behind, crouching down to pull back Sally and harshly whisper something into her ear. Sally pouted, but withdrew, giving an apologetic look.

"Sorry." August whispered across the submissive to Chloe. "I know you're still coming down from the scene."

Chloe gave her a soothing smile, whispering back. "No, it's okay. She surprised me, but I don't mind." She gave Sally a little nod and opened up the blanket she had around her for the submissive to climb into with her.

As Sally snuggled up, August settled down beside them both to watch along with them. Chloe noticed intricate silver jewelry on her fingers, the middle fingers of her right hand almost fully incased in metal and sporting a pair of raptor-like talons at the ends. She couldn't help but notice that one of them had a tiny spot of dried blood on the tip.

For a minute, they just watched together as Master skillfully worked Mittens with his crops and floggers, though Chloe caught him noticing the new additions with her out of the corner of his eye. She tried to give him a reassuring look, to let him know she was alright. After another minute, she caught August's attention and gestured for them to step out into the hall where they could more easily talk.

To Chloe's relief, Sally seemed more interested in continuing to watch the scene and Chloe left her with the blanket. Once they were safely out in the hall, Chloe offered August a hug, which she accepted immediately. "You look really amazing. I love the hair and make-up especially."

"Thank you." August said with a chuckle. "Sally did the face stuff. She's pretty good at it." She took a moment to properly look Chloe over before adding. "You look spectacular, as usual."

"I guess you are one of the 'new people' that Mistress Victoria mentioned." Chloe said, suddenly finding herself awkwardly unsure what to say. In truth, she had lots that she wanted to say, but didn't feel this was the right place or time for it.

"Yeah." August returned, seeming a little awkwardly uncertain herself. She fidgeted a little, seeming a little embarrassed all of a sudden, though this made Chloe feel a little more at ease. It meant that August was letting the mask drop, obviously wanting to be earnest herself.

"Look, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for..." She began after a beat.

Chloe waved it away. "It's okay. You weren't wrong, actually. No matter what our relationship was, I should have told you about my being with Mistress Victoria."

August gave a small nod of acknowledgement. "Well, I still kind of acted like a bitch. And, I should have been clearer with where I was with things." She glanced into the room where Master and Mittens were doing their scene. "I do appreciate you're admitting some fault though. I suppose it was kind of a group fuck-up." She gave a little laugh.

Chloe smiled, waiting for August to look back at her before she replied. "Well, I tend to do things as a group now." The words were spoken in a light manner, but she tried to convey something more with the set of her eyes. Chloe belonged to and with her Master and his amazing cat. Ultimately, regardless of whose fault what was, August had implied that they were not good for her. For that, she wasn't sure she could find complete forgiveness.

For a long moment, the two just stood there in silence, neither seeming to know quite what to say next. Finally, August gave a weary little chuckle. "I know it is going to take some time, but I really hope we can, at the very least, get back some of the friendship we had. I miss you. And your group."

"I miss you too." Chloe replied, giving her a smile meant to say there was still hope. Inwardly though, she still felt a touch of wariness. Despite the suggestions that she might have moved on, her being here with Sally, the apologies, Chloe felt certain that there were ulterior motives still at play. In her guts, she had a strong feeling that August still hadn't given up.

In her mind, she recalled August's reply, just before she drove away, to Chloe telling her that she'd miss her. 'No, you won't.' At the time, she'd taken it to mean that August assumed Chloe would quickly forget her. Now, those words sounded different, like a forewarning that she wasn't done quite yet. Her being here, playing the role of Domme, seemed to support that.

"I'm glad we were able to clear the air." August said. "I'm going to collect Sally and give you all some space the rest of the night though."

"How did that happen, by the way?" Chloe asked, a little curious just how they did manage to get together.

"We've actually been in touch with each other since kitty's birthday party." August said with a shrug. "I think, at first, she was just trying to find a way to get closer to you. Apparently, she had a pretty big crush on you for a while. After we had it out that day, I don't know, I guess I just wanted some cold comfort." Her expression turned a bit guilty. "We've hooked up a couple times since. I don't think it's serious."

"From what I'm hearing, it never is with Sally." Chloe chuckled, trying to show that she held no jealousy, regardless of whether August might want her to feel it or not. "She can be a lot of fun though."

"Yeah, but she can also be kind of aggravating too." August added with a laugh.

"She's a 'brat', August." Chloe said with a broad smile. "That's on purpose."

A few moments of giggles bubbled up from August, not having much of a counter to that one. "Well, it is good to see you, Chloe." She said finally. "I'm going to grab my brat and give you that space. Tell pussy-cat and James that I said hello and that I apologize to them as well. Maybe someday we can all grab lunch or attend a munch together."

"I will let them know." Chloe said, pulling her into another hug. "We'll see you around."

She waited out in the hall while August grabbed Sally, allowing her to take a moment to properly greet the rambunctious submissive and share a laugh. Once they retreated back down the hall, she quietly slipped back into the play room. When she caught Master glancing her way, checking on her, she gave him a small 'ok' gesture and a smile, letting him know that she didn't need him to stop.

While she was, indeed, okay, her mind continued to swirl with thoughts of August. Wary thoughts now, concerns that not everything was over with her yet. She could only hope that time changed things. With Danny Walker and PinWheelSoul still around, she really didn't want any more people in the community that she had to keep her guard up with.

Lost in those thoughts, she didn't notice that someone had slid up next to her until they gently took hold of her hand. She looked over to see Victoria standing there, watching with her. She squeezed the hand warmly, leaning into the Domme. It helped finally shoo away all the thoughts of August, though they were now replaced with nervous thoughts of soon having to possibly hurt her feelings.

She pulled up Grandfather Clock's assurances in her mind, clinging to the certainty he had that Victoria would understand. As much as she knew she wanted to stay with Master and Mittens, she also knew that she didn't want to lose this connection either. August had been someone she'd explored with, but Mistress was...well, she was 'her Mistress', she realized.

As Master finished the scene, Mistress Victoria gave him a smile and a nod, which he returned. She then leaned down and kissed Chloe on the forehead. "Go give your cat some love." She encouraged her with a smile.

Chloe happily obeyed, moving over to join Master and Mittens, helping the jelly-legged cat-girl over to a soft poof in the corner, wrapping the blanket around her. She took one side, while Master took the other, and they made a kitty sandwich, as Mittens liked to call it. Snuggling together, all other thoughts drifted out of Chloe's head, her love for these two strong enough to banish all other things.

After a bit, Mittens asked something. "Did you bite her for me?"

"What?" Chloe asked, taken off guard.

"August." Mittens replied with a smirk.

Chloe laughed. "No. But she said to tell you both that she apologies for how she acted and hopes we can eventually get back to being friends."

Master gave her a speculative look. "Is that something you want?"

Chloe took a moment to really consider that. "Yes, I would. However, I'm not fully convinced that is really all she wants. Still, I'd be lying if I said I never wanted to see her again."

"Then we'll take it as it comes." He replied with a slow nod. He then looked at Mittens. "And without any biting."

Mittens playfully stuck her tongue out at him, but smiled her agreement to Chloe. "As long as you're okay and she behaves." She said to her, her eyes showing the same wariness Chloe felt. "I's can always waits until I runs inta Danny again ta bites somebody."

12