The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 42

Story Info
A night of love and laughs.
3.2k words
4.78
2.3k
3

Part 42 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Collaring of Chloe

Chapter 42 - Lost and Found

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

At the sound of the doorbell, Chloe briskly stepped forward and immediately opened the front door to a somewhat surprised Papa Bear and Butterfly. The chilly air outside made her bare nipples almost instantly contract. "Master bids you welcome, Sir and Little Miss. Will you allow this one to take your coats?" She asked gracefully.

"Why thank you, slave." Papa Bear returned in a cheesy faux-formal tone as they quickly stepped inside. "And once the coats are hung, would you like your hello spank?"

"Most definitely, Sir." Chloe chirped brightly. "This one has actually been looking forward to it. Just allow this one to get into position for him."

Butterfly giggled girlishly as she wriggled out of her bright pink puffy coat and handed it to Chloe. Beneath, she was dressed in a rather cute little midriff tee-shirt with the colorful little cartoon pony that she seemed to like splayed across it and a bouncy little pink skirt with white lace in it. Beneath that was a rainbow patterned body stocking. Her plentiful bosom seemed almost too much for the tee-shirt, as it appeared close to bursting.

Papa was wearing a brown kilt and pullover, his barrel-like chest putting almost as much strain on his shirt as Butterfly's was under. His large studded boots jangled from all the chains and other steel ornaments they were clinking against. Despite the strange ensemble, it seemed to suit him as perfectly as Butterfly's clothes and twin pigtails.

Once she had their coats hung up, Chloe casually stepped over to a small side table there in the foyer and bent over for Papa to give her his customary greeting. His strong hand felt wonderfully stingy on her bare bottom as he gave each side a heavy-handed slap, the second one nearly lifting her onto the tips of her eight-inch platform heels.

"Thank you, Papa, Sir." She said with a wince, relishing the hot flares on her flesh from his hand. "I love your 'hellos'."

"Everybody in the living room?" Butterfly asked, bouncing up and down on her shiny little black doll-shoes and clutching a little stuffed version of the horse on her shirt.

"Yes, Miss." Chloe replied to her. "You are actually the last guests to arrive."

"Go on in." Papa said to her in a fatherly way, playing up his role as much as she was playing up hers. "I'm right behind you."

As Butterfly skipped away to join the rest of the party, her pigtails flailing with each bounce, Papa Bear paused a moment to fully take in Chloe. "You're looking extra radiant tonight." He said thoughtfully.

Master had dressed her in a rather spectacular fashion, with sheer arm-length gloves beneath long flowing sleeves, both made of the same shimmering golden material. Her stockings were made the same way, from the same sheer material, the draping from them billowing almost ethereally when she walked. A gold metallic-sheen bustier, cup less, gleamed about her torso, and the collar and platform heels she was wearing matched it.

In addition, she had been beautifully decorated with jewelry. Long delicate falls of golden chain dangled from her ears, one length of which arced up to attach to rings in her nose, which were unrecognizable as clip ons. Gold bracer-style bracelets adorned her wrists and her bare shoulders and chest had been dusted with gold body glitter.

However, despite her fabulous costuming, she knew that Papa was not referring to anything she was wearing. "Thank you, Sir. This one is feeling 'extra radiant' tonight. This one is a true slave to her Master and lives to serve him." She could feel an absolute thrill rush through her as she said the words aloud.

It had been almost a month since that night when she'd finally, fully, felt that her whole world had come together perfectly. And yet, every time she said those words, it still gave her a giddy rush of excitement, as if only just realizing it was true for the first time, all over again. And she'd taken every chance to say those words over and over again in that last month. Of course, the excitement of it was less about being a slave, than the fact that she was where she belonged and was what she was meant to be.

She was her Master's, and occasionally her Mistress', property, fully and completely, simply because she fully and completely gave herself to them. Trusted them absolutely with her life, her well-being, and, most wonderfully of all, her body. She held no fears that they would do her any intentional harm, but would always push her limits and to grow as a person.

This was what the lifestyle was truly meant to be. Beyond all the toys and props, beyond all the pleasure and the pain, beyond all the fetishes and sexual play, BDSM was an exchange of trust and emotion. It required open communication and mutual respect to be done properly. And when done properly, it returned far more to a person than it ever took away. Chloe willing gave up everything that had been her old life. She had come to her Master washed clean of everything that came before and he gave her a new life, far greater and more meaningful than anything she could have imagined before the day she first walked through his door.

Who could understand all that and not shine like the sun?

"Well, I know how much he loves you, slave." Papa said sweetly, giving her face a paternal caress. "Him and Mittens both. As perfect as they may seem together, I can see now that they always were missing a big, Chloe-shaped, part of their lives. You complete them, you know."

Chloe put a hand over his on the side of her face, feeling a mistiness fill her eyes. "I...*ahem* 'this one' does know. We complete each other, they were what this one was missing too. And, of course, this one is also so grateful for your and Butterfly's friendship. She cares very deeply for the both of you too."

Papa Bear smiled warmly, blushing a little at the compliment. "Now don't go getting all teary and messing up that make-up...yet." He gave her a wink, finally removing his hand and standing up a little straighter. "You said we were it, right? So, you're done standing at the door startling people?"

Chloe blinked away the dewiness in her eyes and smiled, giving him a nod.

"Good." He said and promptly stepped forward, leaning down to put his shoulder into her belly, and lifted her up onto it. She laughed and giggled, squirming intentionally in his grip until he gave her rear the quick swat she was hoping for. "Then let's go in." He said as he made his way into the living room carrying her like a sack.

In the living room, Mittens and Butterfly were dancing together to some upbeat music, neither of them really keeping rhythm with the beat. Master and Mistress were seated together on the sofa, talking to Captain Roy, who was in a loveseat with Joelle. Joelle was watching the girls dancing and enjoying their antics. She looked like she was considering joining in.

Though everyone was dressed in particularly interesting fashion, reflecting their lifestyle's sexual nature, only Chloe and Mittens were effectively naked, which was their usual state around the house anyway. Of the bunch, Mistress Victoria was perhaps the next most revealing dressed, wearing a red silk blazer and matching slacks, but with visibly nothing beneath the coat. Likely, there wasn't anything else beneath the slacks either.

Shawn came out of the kitchen with a platter of hor d'oeures, wearing his sissy maid uniform and blonde wig, face delightfully made up by Mittens with an actual attempt at making him look pretty. Of course, the liberal blush on his cheeks was all his own, trotting around a room full of people. Still, she knew Shawn well enough now to know he was quite enjoying it. He even seemed to be having fun with Master's orders that he was tell everyone that his name was Babette for the evening and had to speak in a high-pitched French accent.

"Oh, my! Monsieur, it wud seem dat yur last guest es returning yur slave." Shawn warbled squeakily to Master in his terrible accent when he spotted Chloe's entrance, bare butt first, over Papa's shoulder. Twisting to look over her shoulder to see, Chloe gave an unsteady little wave and a giggle.

Master glanced back at them and chuckled. "So it would seem." He stood up to properly greet his guest. "Good to see you Robert. If you would be so kind to put my slave over..." He glanced about the room, considering best placement for her. "Over there, I think. So everyone can best view her." He pointed to a point across the room.

"Sure thing, James." Papa said cheerily, carrying her along, Chloe still giggling and now bouncing to the beat of the music. He sat her carefully in place and gave her chin a gentle pinch before stepping over to say proper hellos to the rest of the guests.

Chloe proudly stood, hands clasped casually behind her back and legs parted at about half shoulder-width apart. She was proud to be a decoration for the moment, looking on at this room of friends and loved ones. However, Mittens and Butterfly wasted little time coming over to play with her, Chloe quietly watching as they goofily fondled at her as though she were some kind of new toy.

"I likes how her boobies jiggle when ya do's this." Mittens said cutely, just before pushing her face between Chloe's breasts and vigorously blowing a flatulent and ticklish raspberry against her chest. "See!" She said, as she pulled back, admiring her work as Chloe's chest quaked from her tickled laughter. She promptly repeated the action, making Chloe laugh even harder.

"Me next, me next!" Butterfly said with an impish look on face.

"Okay!" Mittens said, turning immediately to her, pulled up her tee-shirt, and giving Butterfly her own wet raspberry in her spectacular bosom. Butterfly squealed at the unexpected action, but also shook her magnificent chest a little to make the breasts, which had only been held in place by the undersized shirt, wobble. Then, with a laugh, snatched a hold of Mittens and returned the favor.

By this point, the three of them had the majority of the room's attention. Chloe looked at Master questioningly, silently willing him to read her mind. He grinned and sat up a little straighter. "Slave, you have permission to return fire." He intoned almost regally.

It was all she needed to hear, immediately moving to Mittens and planting her own big blat on her, though she chose the neck, knowing it would tickle far more. Mittens wriggled and made a hilarious cat-like 'roaw'. A moment later, both she and Butterfly had each taken up a breast and were planting raspberry after raspberry on her nipples.

Between laughs, Mittens managed to cry out. "Keep goin' girls! I thinks they's gettin' bigger!"

After that, Chloe couldn't manage to blow anymore because she giggling too much. However, in the next moment, the three of them realized that Mistress Victoria had strode up to them. They all three paused looking at her expectantly, though were still grinning broadly.

"Butterfly, please take Chloe's right side." Mistress instructed imperially. "Mittens, take her left side please. Put your arms around their shoulders, slave." None of the three even questioned or hesitated, immediately following orders. Once they were in position, Mistress knelt down in front of Chloe, lifted up her left leg and put her mouth right on top of Chloe's clitoral mound.             

She then blew such an enormous raspberry that Chloe felt it fly all the way up her body. The blast of sensation, on top of her already very deep arousal just from being used as a toy and decoration, momentarily overwhelmed her senses. Chloe's eyes crossed and she emitted an uncontrollably loud moan of pleasure.

"And that, ladies, is how it is done properly." Mistress said matter-of-factly, looking up at her two 'assistants'. She then put her mouth back in place and made another loud blat against Chloe's pubis, eliciting the same effect from Chloe again.

"I think she's invented a new musical instrument." Master said with a chuckle. "Vic, I don't suppose you can play us a tune on her can you?"

Mistress looked up at Chloe speculatively. Quickly clearing her head, Chloe grinned and met her Mistress's eyes, took a breath and nodded. Mistress Victoria adjusted herself, while Chloe pulled the other two submissives a little closer and better distributed her weight onto them. Then, hiking up both legs over the Domme's shoulders, she began moaning in as much of a musical cadence as she could manage while she was being 'played' down below.

Though she doubted the ditty they made together would win any music awards, their audience seemed quite happily entertained. Even 'Babette' stood and watched the performance with real interest. As comical as the scene might seem, the very real vibration to her clitoris was quickly escalating into a very tremendous orgasm. It didn't help that Mittens and Butterfly had also begun each playing with a breast in time to the beat of her 'song'.

Despite that, she was thoroughly enjoying herself and loving being the center of the show. She looked over at Mittens, catching her eye. The adorable little cat-girl, one of the true loves of her life, winked at her playfully and then leaned her head in to give her a kiss. The moment their lips touched, like a spark touching gasoline, Chloe exploded into a loud and body-rattling climax, crying out a messy, warbling attempt to shape it into a tune.

For a split second, the world dissolved into brilliant white, her body feeling a release of such magnitude that she truly believed she'd become weightless for a moment. When her mind returned to her, she became aware of the entire room laughing raucously and Mistress leaning back from Chloe's pubis, smacking her lips and blinking wet from her eyes. In fact, her whole face was dripping wet.

"Wha..?" Chloe foggily asked, trying to understand what just happened.

"Well, that was a perfect finale to a wonderful piece, I think." Master said while still laughing.

"You just squirted a geyser right into Mistress Victoria's face." Mittens informed her, giggling so hard Chloe didn't quite make out what she said at first.

Then it hit her and she looked back down at her Mistress with a grimace. "Sorry, Mistress." She squeaked.

Victoria looked up at her, at first with an imperious gaze, but it quickly turned into amusement, unable to keep a straight face. "Oh, just you wait, my little dearie." She snickered. "Dommes' have very long memories."

"Noted." Chloe said, cracking up herself.

Master stood up, clapping. "Bravo!" He was soon joined by the rest of the room, all giving them a standing ovation. Once they'd helped her dismount from her Mistress's shoulders, Mittens and Butterfly joined in with the applause as well.

Mistress Victoria, however, just pulled Chloe into a kiss, before drawing her forward for the two of them to take bows.

For the rest of the party, Chloe migrated about from person to person, being idly played with as the party toy. Though none of it was as intense as her performance with Mistress, the constant attention payed to her body kept Chloe in a wonderfully floaty, almost intoxicated place. When the party moved into the dungeon downstairs, Mistress Victoria snagging 'Babette' to play with her for her partner, Chloe became so lost in sensation and sexual bliss that she lost track of all reality.

Somewhere during that time, deep inside her head, she stepped into the Void. She saw her young self, the frightened little girl who'd lost her family so early. Who had been taken in by a caretaker who'd given her a comfortable life, but couldn't gave her back the feeling of family that she'd lost. She was sitting there, curled into a little ball, crying in the darkness.

A lost little child in need of a real home.

Crossing through her mindscape, Chloe came over to the child version of herself and put her arms around her. She pulled her into a deep and comforting hug, feeling as though unseen arms where, in turn, around her as well. She tried to impart some kind of comfort to the imaginary little girl, to make her feel safe.

"It's okay." She said soothingly. "You're going to be just fine. You have an amazing family around you now. Everything is going to be okay. You've been found."

The little girl version of herself looked up into the face of the adult, big eyes looking grateful and happy. She returned Chloe's hug, grabbing onto her so tightly that the two versions of Chloe seemed to merge into just the one.

Whether the vision lasted a single moment or hours, Chloe wasn't sure, but her next truly coherent thought was finding herself sandwiched between Master and Mittens on one of the large poofs in the corner of the dungeon, the three of them snuggled together warmly under a blanket. Both of them were softly petting her and giving tender little kisses to her head, neck and shoulders.

"Hey there." Master said as she opened her eyes, only just realizing that that they'd been closed. "You okay?"

"I'm amazing." Chloe breathed, smiling serenely.

"Well, ya sorta past-ed out." Mittens said from behind her. "We'da been worried, 'cept that ya had this great big goofy grin on your face."

Chloe blinked, remembering the vision from inside the Void. "Yeah, I think I managed to shoot right past sub-space and into outer space." She chuckled. "I'm good though. Just deliriously happy."

"Us too, my beautiful slave." Master said, brushing a finger along the bottom of her cheek. "Us too."

They cuddled together for a while longer, just enjoying being together, before Chloe realized that the rest of the dungeon was quiet. Leaning up to look around, she noticed that the lights had been lowered and they were alone. "Where did everyone go?"

"Just upstairs." Master said. "They wanted to give us some privacy while you came back from outer space." He gave her a wink.

"Oh, they didn't have to do that." Chloe said, feeling a little guilty for having possibly broken up the fun. "I'm okay, really."

"We knows." Mittens assured her. "And they does too. They's havin' fun still."

"You've been amazing tonight." Master said, smiling at her. "But then, when are not amazing?"

"Um...like, never." Mittens retorted. "Mah Chloe is da bestest Chloe of all Chloe's everywhere." She added. "Better than any plain ol' Jane or Susan. Maybe even the bestest girl of all other girls."

"What about you?" Chloe asked with a grin. "You're pretty amazing yourself."

"Yeah, but I's a kitty cat. That makes me automatically spectacular." Mittens pointed out.

"I love you." Chloe said suddenly. "Both of you." She felt a powerful gush of affection for them, so thankful to be found, at last.

"We love you too." They both replied at the same time. And the three of them kissed a funny little triad kiss, awkwardly performed and a bit off center.

And, for Chloe, it was the best kiss of her life.

{Chloe, Master, Mittens, and everyone else will return in the next book. Thank you very much for reading this story!}