All Comments on 'The Collector'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Meh

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Wondeful!

Another great story, JB! Very enjoyable! Five stars!

davp6255davp6255almost 4 years ago
JB does it again

JB once again you have hit the ball out of the park. Well done

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 4 years ago

another great read, thank you!

mammoetmammoetalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

The ending could have been a bit longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent

Looking forward to Judy, Tom, Melissa and Svante posing nude sexually to be painted by James York for a new series for the collector.

Judy meets with the collector final series and she actually falls in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice Quick read

Fun short story - but can’t help wonder what happened with JP. Perhaps a part two where Alexis is out of the picture after finding out about Martin and Judy’s little trust, and Judy now has to work out her new world with Melissa and Tom vs her old desires with Martin?

Also - can’t help but think if Melissa has slept with James York in the past, and isn’t a possessive lover where she’s able to swap in with Tom and Judy...why she’d turn down the gig and recruit Judy in the first place?

Nevertheless, gave this 5 stars. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...