The Collector

Story Info
A woman and three helpful men on a remote parking lot.
1.2k words
3.66
7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My car was standing in a remote, lonely parking lot. The spirit of my vehicle had given up again. Yes, and there I was now. Hoping that some Samaritan would just pass by chance, notice my need and help me out of my trouble.

It was a warm summer evening. The dawn gradually turned into darkness. It had been a spectacular sunset that had blessed the sky of the dying day before the night gradually crept in.

This highway already ran through a more remote part of the hinterland in the southwestern United States.

I thought of the various serial killers who have not yet been booked and who are still up to mischief. I was wearing a normal blouse without too much cleavage and ordinary jeans, but that wouldn't stop a guy with bad intentions, of course.

I could hardly believe my luck when a pickup truck approached on the street. The headlights caught me and I waved eagerly.

The vehicle swung into the parking lot. No one else was here except me and hopefully my saviour.

Three young guys got out of the pickup, in their mid-to-late twenties, at that age I estimated them.

"Lady! How can we help?" asked the first eloquently.

"My car has some quirk! I just made it here and ... absolutely dead!" I explained.

"But you were and are lucky twice, Miss, because the three of us like to tinker with cars and that we were even out here in this area!"

"How come you are here on this road?" I asked curiously.

"The three of us are sales representatives and took part in a conference today. This route is actually a shortcut home. So it turned out!" he explained.

"Let's have a look at the car!" he grinned.

I opened the hood for them. All three leaned over the heart of the car. With a strong flashlight. They discussed lively. I stayed close by.

"What are the names of you three?" I asked them.

"Brad!" answered the one who had been the only one to speak so far.

"Rick!" called the second.

"Jim!" the third introduced himself.

They fiddled with some parts and then Brad said:

"Start the engine!" I tried it and the car immediately purred as if nothing had ever happened.

"Thank you!" I said to them exuberantly.

"You're welcome, Miss!" Brad nodded and they turned away to go.

"Hey boys!" I called. They stopped, turned and looked at me.

"You deserve a fair reward! Something could have happened to me here!"

"Lady! We were happy to do that! We don't want any money!" Brad smiled.

"I didn't mean this kind of reward, but this one ...!" I cooed and started unbuttoning my blouse.

"I ...!" Brad started. Everyone was stunned and wide-eyed.

"Hey! Why not?" grinned Rick.

"Delightful!" Jim joined Rick.

"Three lonely men coming back from a conference and still a long way home. Treat yourself to some fun!" I eagerly licked my lips and pulled a thick blanket out of the trunk.

The hesitant Brad let himself be carried away by the enthusiasm of his adventurous buddies.

My covers fell and I stood before them in my seductive nudity. They also undressed, grinned broadly and came up to me. I fell around each individual's neck one after the other and gave them passionate kisses with the tongue. I liked the fact that three pairs of hands touched me between my legs and also sank fingers into my wetness. They sucked and nibbled on my nipples. They massaged my breasts, gnawed on my neck, kneaded my butt.

When the first wanted to climb me, I told him to stop.

"Wait, boys! I have an erotic imagination and to fulfill this we need this blanket lying on the asphalt! Of course I could nail each one of you one after the other and your cocks are simply irresistible, but I want all of you at the same time, in my mouth, my pussy and my ass! What do you think of that?"

That apparently met their secret desires as well. They grinned lasciviously. They were excited and overheated by our already intense foreplay.

"Unfortunately I don't have any condoms with me, boys!" I smiled apologetically.

"We neither!" Brad replied.

"But you don't have any STD, do you? We don't either!" he assured. You could see that he and the other two, with their hard boners, were in a hurry to finally get the shot.

"Hmh!" I purred and licked Brad's index finger with delight.

"No! I am healthy and I would love to have your glowing cream in my mouth, cunt and butt at the same time."

I lay down on the side on the inviting lounging.

Brad joined me horizontally in front of me, Jim behind me and Rick knelt in a position so that he was level with my mouth.

It was an indescribable moment when the hot throbbing dicks with a damp tip penetrated my three sultry openings almost simultaneously. Impaled on three levels. Wonderful how the hard hammers pushed into me. I was moaning with lust.

What a great feeling when the three guys thrusted into me almost synchronously, extremely hard. I love rough banging. Rick also went deeper into my throat. I sucked and sucked, licked his enormous post.

Then the time came! Shortly before they could have been squirting, I sucked their souls out of their bodies through their penises with my three natural holes.

I let out an ecstatic scream as I felt these three vital souls race through my body and gather in my brain as tremendous energy.

The three men sluggishly slid out of me. Do not worry, these three will not die or suffer serious damage. They will continue to think, feel, eat, laugh and sleep as well as fuck their girlfriends and wifes.

Only they will not be exactly the same as before we met. Now they are soulless. Something has shifted in them. Their loved ones will notice that something small is wrong, but will not be able to put their finger on it. Similar to Stepford's wives, except that these men were still human here.

These three dressed again, smiling absently, and went to their vehicle.

"Thank you guys!" I called after them.

"Nothing to thank for!" they called in unison and drove away.

I felt the struggle of their souls in my head. That would be over soon. Because this valuable power would gradually be drained by my metabolism until it was used up.

I got dressed. Condoms would have prevented me from eating, but in the heat of the moment you could take many men to almost anything. Now I needed another remote parking lot looking for a new banquet.

After half an hour I actually found one. I was very familiar with the mechanics of cars and manipulated the engine so that I could mark helpless again.

Now I was saturated, but someday one or another would drop by. Women would have been fine with me as well, but in my experience men remained the easier prey to catch.

Oh yes! I sighed. Even a demon like me had to work hard to eat. The night lurked around me and I with her, my friend the twilight.