The Collector - Ch. 01

Story Info
Average normal white guy, get's girlfriend and wins lottery.
3.6k words
4.35
3.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

I have this story planned in my mind as 10 chapters, but we will see how that goes. It's about an average white guy who wins the lottery, and finds himself collecting girlfriends of different ages, nationalities, and/or hair color. I guess you can call this a harem story? If it's not your cup of tea, that's okay, but I hope you will enjoy it.

I will note at the beginning of each chapter what the girl's age, nationality, and hair color is so those guys with a 'type' has some advanced notice, and if you should have some tissue ready ;)

This first chapter is average in length, only a bit over 3500 words. Yeah, sorry, it's going to be a kind of running joke in this story.

Note: All persons having any sex or sexual anything is aged 18 or more.

~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - Emma (18-year-old Latina, long black hair)

Joshua Evans woke up not thinking about anything special. His life up till now had been pretty normal and boring for a guy who would be turning 34 in a few weeks. Josh, as he preferred to be called, was not even anything special himself. He worked as an accountant, getting his MBA from Arizona State. His love life was non-existent. Sure, he had the odd dates here and there, but never anything serious.

Josh got out of bed and looked at the clock; 6:33am. Okay, got time for a run before a shower and then log on to work by 8:00am. The one good thing to come out of COVID was that his whole accounting department was able to transition and work from home. It worked out so well, and the company saved so much money in overhead, they kept it that way.

He looked in the full length mirror on the wall next to the door to the en suite. He always slept naked, it was just more comfortable. Josh was very English/American with grey/blue eyes and light brown hair. He stood at 6' and weighed 173 lbs. He was in shape because of his runs and some gym time, but no actual defined muscle, no 6-pack of abs. He sighed, even his cock was average at right around 6". He pictured himself as a photo next to the term 'Average White Guy'.

He dressed for his run and went out for his usual 30 minutes. He ran around the block and to the park which had a wood shavings running path. The path was right at a mile in length, he made his 3 laps, and then went into the 7-11 on the corner for coffee.

"Hi Emma," Josh said to the young woman behind the counter as he passed.

"Good morning Josh. I just freshly made the pot of the blueberry," Emma replied.

Josh liked Emma. He guessed her age at about 18-19 because he knew she had just started classes at the local community collage. She always smiled and was always in a happy mood to her early morning customers. She was about 5'5" and maybe 130 lbs at most. She also looked very Hispanic even with having the very American name. Her nearly black hair always tied back, sometimes braided, but this morning was just a pony that brushed her bubble butt ass.

He brought his large blueberry coffee to the counter along with an apple fritter from the case. He said to Emma, "I see that the Mega Millions is finally over 1 billion, I guess it's time to play. Give me a $10 quick-pick also please."

"Feeling lucky this morning Josh?" Emma asked as she pushed buttons on the machine and waited for his ticket to print.

"Actually I woke up feeling normal as hell," Josh replied back as she handed him the ticket.

"Well, you are looking pretty hot and sweaty to me," she said with a slight blush. "Even that is better than most people who come in the store."

Was she actually flirting with me? Josh asked himself before answering, "Just got through with my run. Now I'm off to get a shower and then to work."

"Just the $10.00 for the ticket Josh, the coffee and fritter is on me," She said smiling. "That is if the offer to help me with my taxes is still good?"

"Of course it is!" Josh said with a big grin back at her. "Want to come over after work?"

"I have everything with me you said I needed to bring. It's my first time doing taxes for myself, my mom has always done it for me while I was living with her."

"You know where I live right?"

"I know the huge apartment complex around the corner is all."

"432 is the number."

"I get off at 10:00."

"I will see you soon after. I have no meetings, or anything else important, going on as far as I know."

"Thank you Josh," she said with another wide smile that used her pretty brown eyes also. Josh thought she was never cuter than when she smiled with her eyes. Josh picked up his coffee and fritter and walked out and around to his apartment.

Once inside he sat the coffee down at his desk and switched on the computer then went and took a shower. When he returned he was dressed in comfortable shorts and a t-shirt since he didn't have to be on camera today. He took a sip of the coffee and felt the pleasure he always felt at the first taste of coffee. He usually liked hot coffee to sip on, but the blueberry he preferred to let sit in his mouth and savor the flavor.

Opening up his inbox he found receipts and other various items that needed to be posted to various accounts. He looked over email and there also was nothing important there. All just an average day at the 'office'. He thought as he sat back to ponder where to begin.

Just over 2 hours later he heard the knock on the door. He got up and peeked out to see a smiling Emma. He was smiling as he opened the door. "Hey there, come on in."

Emma walked past him and into the living area and placed her backpack on the floor next to his coffee table. When she turned and began pulling off her light jacket Josh noticed she had changed. She had on a tight white t-shirt with a black cat who's fir was all ruffled up. The writing said, 'I'm fine. Everything is fine. It's fine.' Josh couldn't help himself, "I guess I don't have to ask how work was."

Emma pulled down the shirt, making it tighter. Josh noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were poking out the shirt on either side of the cat's head. "I saw this at Walmart the other day and had to get it," she said. Josh lingered just a bit looking at her chest. Nice firm B-cups, he thought. Then he looked up at the blush that came to Emma's cheeks as she realized what he was looking at.

"So, I have everything in my bag here," she said bending down to pick up the backpack.

"Bring it to the office," Josh said blushing a bit himself when he realized he had been caught looking.

Josh led the way into the second bedroom that he had made into an office space for himself. There was another couch and coffee table in there where he could spread out paper when needed. Emma sat on the couch and Josh pulled his gaming chair he usually sat in over to the other side. As she was pulling out papers Josh asked, "Did you have any preference on what program to use? Or, are you just wanting me to fill out the paperwork from a booklet and you mail it in?"

"What's the difference?" She asked in return.

"About 3 weeks or more for a return check."

"We can use a program then if that's okay."

"Sure thing. We can just use TaxSlayer then, it's what I use."

Josh started looking though and picked up her W-2. "Unless you think we have over $14,000 in receipts here for deductions we will just use the normal $13,850 standard deduction."

"No way there is that much. I'm just a broke college freshman with her first apartment and beater car I pay on."

"This will be quick then," Josh said as he took the W-2 to the computer.

Emma got up and came to stand behind him to watch. True to his word he was finished in about 20 minutes. "$835.00 return," he told her as he spun in the chair.

"Wow, that will pay my rent for that month," she said. "Well, almost. I pay $850.00 for my studio apartment."

"Glad I could help out," Josh said to the young woman. "You always brighten my day and have fresh coffee for me in the morning."

Emma looked down and blushed, "Thank you for saying that Josh. I try and stay happy for people who come in."

Josh reached up and lifted her face up so he could meet her eyes, "How could anyone's day not be made better seeing your smile."

She made the move quickly, closing the gap between them. Emma kissed Josh fully on the lips. Josh was shocked, but recovered quickly enough to return the kiss without it being too awkward. He could hear Emma moan when he returned the kiss and her mouth opened so that her tongue could lick along his bottom lip. Josh let his own tongue out to join Emma's and soon the two were playing their own little game of catch me.

Emma slowly climbed up onto the chair and into Josh's lap. Her arms going around his neck as his went around her waist. They never broke the kiss as Josh hugged her body into him as he stood up. Emma's legs wrapped around Josh as he carefully walked out of the office and into his bedroom. He came to a stop at the foot of the big California King-sized bed and pulled back enough to ask, "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes Josh, I have been wanting this to happen for several months."

Josh bent forward and laid her down on the bed and she let go of him. He lifted up his t-shirt and pulled it off over his head, letting it drop to the floor. Emma sat up and scooted up farther onto the bed and then did the same. Her firm breast with dark areolae surrounded very erect nipples the size of pencil erasers. Josh worked on the fastenings of his shorts as Emma did the same to her jeans. Josh smiled as he noticed she wasn't wearing underwear. Her pussy was also bare and only a slit showing.

Josh pulled his shorts and boxers down and off, only a little self-conscious of his hardening cock. Emma watched and her eyes never left his crotch area as she licked her lips. "I was praying you would not be too big. I wanted to enjoy this."

"You mean my average cock is enough for you?" Josh asked with a smirk at this on-going joke he's been having with himself since he woke up.

"Oh Josh, you are perfect! Now come here and let me suck that thing to it's fullness."

Josh came up next to her and laid down. Emma quickly bent over and took him into his mouth. Josh felt the warm wetness surround him and he groaned, "Oh, fuck it's been too long since I've had a woman do this."

Emma giggled as her mouth made an audible pop and said, "I may not be too experienced, but I'm going to make up for it in enthusiasm." She then went and took his whole length into her mouth and Josh felt his glans hit the back of her throat.

"Oh god," Josh exclaimed, "Emma you are doing great."

"Gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk," was the only reply Emma made. She backed off only to go back down fully, taking in his cock over and over.

"I've got to have a taste," Josh said as he began to pull Emma's to his face. She never missed a beat as she moved to straddle herself over him. Josh could feel her hard nipples press against him as she settled her pussy over his mouth. Josh reached up and pulled her slit open to reveal it's hidden treasure. The dark brown skin of her pussy lips opened up to show the pink prize within. Josh didn't want to tease or play, he just wanted to dine on her.

When he drove his tongue into her warm wetness he heard her give a little squeal of surprise, that quickly turned to moans. Josh felt her hand move to play with his balls. He left his own hands on her ass to keep her open for him as he licked, sucked and drove into her with his mouth and tongue.

He wasn't sure how long that had been going on, and he didn't care. The one thing about his average cock he was proud of was his stamina. It was Emma who had stopped what was going on and moved up and turned around only to impale herself on him. Josh went from having a warm and wet vacuum around his cock to that of a hot and wet vice grip. "Oooohhhhh fffffuuuuccckkk!" Emma said as she sat fully down onto his pelvis. Josh's whole 6 inches buried inside of her.

"My thoughts exactly," Josh said as he reached up and gripped a breast in each hand. He enjoyed the feeling of the hard nipples pressing into his palms as he gave each one a squeeze. Emma brought her own hands up and over his. She mashed her own breasts with his hands. Then she began to grind in a slow circle rather than bounce up and down. She alternated moving in a circle to moving back and forth. Each time she moved her ass back down on his thighs, he came about half way out of her. When she moved forward again he went back in fully and felt the tip of his penis tickle her cervix. He may not be big enough to hit her cervix, but she was getting a different sensation from the slight touch and it was driving her toward climax.

"Oh fuck Josh, I'm going to cum!"

"You are so fucking tight, and feel so good Emma, I'm not sure how long I can last."

"Go ahead and cum inside of me. I'm on the pill." And as she said this she felt the beginning of her own cum. She stopped the grinding and began to bounce. She only lifted a few inches and slapped back down onto his pelvis, but it had the desired effect. She now felt his cock head hitting her cervix. It wasn't hard and painful, but like the rhythmic tapping of a foot on the floor to a favorite song. "Ohhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkkk!" Emma screamed and Josh felt her pussy clamp down on him as wave after wave of ecstasy poured through her body.

Emma came down from her climax and back to the slow grind to look down into Josh's eyes, "What do you want?"

"I want this to last forever."

Emma giggled and bent down to kiss Josh. "Do you really want an 18-year-old girlfriend?"

Josh grabbed hold of her and pushed her over onto her back to squeals of laughter. He then slammed back inside of her and began to fuck her. Before it felt more passionate, loving. Now this felt raw and primal. "I don't know, are you making an offer?"

"Uh! Uh! Keep. Fucking. Me. Like. This. And. I'm. Gonna. Want. To. Marry. You." Each word came out on each thrust from Josh into Emma's young tight pussy. Josh knew how to make himself last and he was determined to give her more. After a few minutes he pulled out and physically flipped her over and pulled her ass up and impaled her again. He fucked her doggy, the sounds of grunts and moans mixing with the slap of flesh.

From this position he could see the clock. They had been at it for over an hour. Suddenly Emma's body shook and Josh felt her pussy clamp down onto his cock. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh" her voice quivered and she collapsed onto the bed. Josh's cock came out of her as she went down. He reached down and picked her up and held her as her climax kept moving through her. Her eyes were unfocused and rolled as he looked into them. Finally she was able to look steadily into his eyes and said, "Fuck me, that was intense."

"You have never cum that hard before?"

"Never even close," she said and pull him into a kiss. When it broke she said, "I want to feel you cum inside of me Josh."

"Lay down," Josh told her and she laid on her back, her legs spreed for him. Josh pushed her legs together and put his on either side. He then slowly slid his cock down into the small gap in her thighs and pushed her slit open with his cock. He then slowly pushed his way into her wet hole and began to fuck her slowly, savoring every inch of feeling coming from his cock. "I won't last long with you like this," he said and kissed her.

Soon he began to feel the urge building up from his balls, and at the same time felt her pussy clamping down on him again. He looked into her eyes and she bit her lower lip and nodded, she was cumming again. "Oh, fuck Emma," he told her. "I'm cumming too." He felt his own climax this time coincide with hers. They both shook and moaned and finally kissed. Josh felt himself soften and he pushed himself off of Emma to lay beside her. "That was fantastic."

She turned on her side and snuggled into his side, under his arm, which he used to hug her to him. She traced her finger around one of his nipples, "I'm game if you are."

"For what?"

"To be your girlfriend."

He sat up on his elbow so he could look down into her eyes, "You're serious?"

"Josh, I've never been so totally serious about anything else. You have made me feel like no one has, or ever come close. I have also wanted you to ask me out for while now."

"I never really gave it a thought because of the age difference. Emma, I'm 16 years older than you." Josh was in his mind pleading with her to say it didn't matter, he wanted her more than he had ever wanted anyone else.

"Probably more like 15 years. I'm almost 19. Yes Josh, I'm fine with it."

"How can I take that answer as how you really feel after seeing you in that t-shirt?"

It took Emma a second to realize what she had said, and the t-shirt she had worn. She laughed, she kissed him, she fondled him, "Does this dispel all your misgivings?" And she moved down to take his soft cock into her mouth and start to suck him back to life.

He stopped her and pulled her up into a kiss, "Yes it does, and yes I do. I would love to have you as my girlfriend." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. "Wow," Josh said when she broke the kiss. "That was some kiss."

"Now then," she said to him seriously. "Do you have to get back to work?"

"No, it was an easy day and I finished all my work before you came."

"Good, then let's go take a shower to clean up, and then you and I are going to snuggle together on your couch, listen to music, and tell each other everything about ourselves." She got up and held out her hand to him, "Coming?"

Josh laughed, "Yes ma'am," then took her hand and walked with her into the bathroom and into the shower that he was never more happy to discover it fit two horny people perfectly.

~~~~~~

Later on that night as they were snuggling together. This was, of course, after the first bout of snuggling, talking, fucking, more snuggling, then ordering Chinese take-out delivered. They were watching a made-for-TV movie when, during the commercial break, the local news anchor came on to announce, "Someone from our own State of Arizona has won the Mega Millions jackpot worth 1.4 billion dollars."

Emma, who had seen the ticket laying on the coffee table leaned forward to pick it up and looked at it and the numbers on the TV. "Huh," she said. "What do ya know? I'm the girlfriend of a billionaire." And she snuggled back down into Josh's side and under his arm.

It took a moment for Josh to contemplate what she said with how nonchalantly she snuggled back into him. "Wait, what?"

Emma held the ticket up to Josh's face, still snuggling into him. "Yeah, you won. Congratulations. Now, can we go back to bed and fuck some more before we really need to get some sleep. I need to get up early and quit my job." She looked up at him, "Unless something else has now changed and I'm not the girlfriend of a billionaire."

Josh took another minute to let that sink in. "Yeah, you are still my girlfriend. You are going to quit your job, and so am I."

"Is that all?"

"No, I also want to fuck you for another hour or so before we go to sleep."

"Good," Emma said standing up and stretching. Josh watched her do it, marveling on how he had gotten to be so lucky, to have such a beautiful and sexual dynamo for a girlfriend.

~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! As usual, please give a star rating just below, and leave comments. See you all for Chapter 2.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers