Debauchery - Ch. 01

Story Info
Man inherits money and goes to Thailand.
2.8k words
4.31
9.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

CHAPTER 1 -- Alice, How It All Began

It's funny how things turn out in life. Yesterday I was a man who was going to celebrate turning 55, and today I'm a millionaire. You see, I knew my parents had saved and put away money since they were married, but I didn't realize the extent of that saving until today.

My dad died a bit over 10 years ago and my mom a couple years after that. They had been married for nearly 50 years. I remember my mom making a big meal on the day they would have had their 50th anniversary and she asked me, her only child, to come eat with her and remember dad. She died a few weeks later, the cancer finally winning, but her stubbornness got her to see that 50-year anniversary; was inspiring.

Well enough of that. Fast forward to today. It's Tuesday morning. A sunny and warm September day in San Diego. I had taken the day off from work. I did not want to deal with any of my manager's crap. The first thing I get, however, is a call from the agent who is currently in charge of my parent's trust fund.

Alice, who I have never met before, but talked with through phone calls, took over from the agent before her when my mom first had the idea to begin saving and investing. I answered the phone and the first thing she did was wish me a happy birthday. She then asked if I would come down to see her at her office to go over the trust fund.

"Your mother was quite a woman" Alice told me as I took a seat at her desk, and as she stepped around it to sit across from me, I couldn't help but notice the nice shape her ass it was in a tight skirt she was wearing. "She and your father started saving and investing right after they found out that your mother was pregnant with you."

"I knew they had an account here with your company", I said. "But I have no idea what it entailed. In fact, the only contact I have had with your company before today was when you called because the earlier agent retired."

"Well Jeff, what started as just putting money aside turned in to investing. Your father was either very lucky to have good and smart friends, or just a pure genius with knowing where to put his money." Alice went on to explain that he started off by loaning money to local people who were looking to begin a business. What ended up was those loans turning into ongoing investments in businesses. Instead of taking payments back for the loan, he became silent partners in several of the invested companies.

"When either the business was sold or went public, the investment, with interest, would come back into the trust," Alice kept explaining. "When he died, your mother told me to stop reinvesting, and just put away everything into an account to draw interest. Now, when you mother died her last order to us was to give you full access when you turned 55. She didn't want you to worry about retirement, and I don't think she believed someone being able to live on Social Security."

"Does the trust still have any investments?" I asked.

"No, the last investment matured and was placed into the trust a couple years ago," Alice replied. "Here is the printout of what the trust is currently worth."

Alice slid a piece of paper across the desk to me. I picked it up and looked at the numbers, my eyes drawn to the bottom where a double underlined amount read $43,237,473.78 in bold print. I sighed, well not actually, it was more like a release of breath held too long. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"There are a couple of documents that need your signature", Alice was saying. I barely heard her. "Then you are the only person who will have access to the account. I can give you all the access codes or help you transfer the money to any bank account you may have."

"I think I would just like it moved to my bank," I told her. "I have some bills I want to pay off and it will make things easier."

Alice smiled and gave a small laugh, and I felt a tingle go through my cock, her smile brightened the room, and her laugh was slightly musical. "I think that would be a good place to start," she said.

Alice made all the phone calls and arrangements in the office with me there. While she did, I gave her a good look over. Mid 30s, about 5'7", and her medium length dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a bun at the back. Dressed in the skirt I noticed earlier with a white button up blouse tucked in and a matching jacket to the skirt was hanging on the rack behind her. The blouse was unbuttoned enough so that I caught a glimpse of cleavage in a white lace bra. A C-cup at least, maybe closer to a D-cup and I thought they fit her physique perfectly.

I was way out of her league. I'm a bit over 6'2" and a complete nerd. Glasses, balding brown hair with nothing but skin and bones. On my best day I'd be a 6, on her best day she'd be a solid 9 and the way she looked now most guys would rate her an 8.5-9. She looked good. But in a form fitting dress with her hair down, damn I wouldn't have a chance with her as long as the other choices were still breathing.

About an hour later I had all that money in my bank. After checking the balance to make sure it was there, I began opening apps on my phone and paying off my credit cards and loans. I was living paycheck to paycheck and paying off my debt a bit at a time, but being able to do whole lump-sum payoffs was a huge relief. I barely put a dent in the money. I thanked Alice for her time, and she shook my hand over her desk giving me a good view of the swell of her breasts.

"If there is ever anything I can do for you Jeff here's my card. Please keep it. I know you are going to pay off the rest of your debts, but there is still going to be a lot of money to handle. If you feel like you would like to start investing on your own," she left the sentence hanging there and walked around the desk to me. She came within a couple of inches of me and looked up in my eyes, "I will work hard for you."

Her eyes were green I noticed, but my cock was reacting to the scent of her hair. She was close enough for me to smell a wonderful flowery smell. My eyes went down to her mouth that was open slightly and her tongue slowly licked her bottom lip, the back of her hand brushed against the front of my jeans as she raised her hand up. Her fingers tips kept brushing, keeping in contact with me, until her palm finally came to rest on my chest. With the 4" heels she had on she was nearly even with me. She didn't have to do anything but lean in to lightly kiss me. "I will do anything to earn your business, if you decide to invest," she said with a voice that would instantly melt butter, but it had the complete opposite effect on my cock. I was instantly rock hard.

She then slid her hand back down and when she reached my pants turned her hand over and slid it over my cock. "Oh, I wasn't expecting that," she said and knelt. She worked on the belt, undoing it, and then finding the button underneath she unfastened it. The zipper was next as she looked up at me and said, "I meant it Jeff. I 'will' do anything." And she pulled down my pants and boxers all at once.

With my cock free she took it in her hand and put it next to her face. "Oh, my yes. I can work with this." Then she licked me from balls to tip and then expertly proceeded to swallow every inch of my 9 inches.

"Glulk-gluck-glulk," came the sounds as she forced my cock in and out of her throat, my god this woman was a pro. I began to wonder if I had seen her before on Pornhub. "Glulk-glulk-glulk-glulk-ahhh," she started pumping me with both hands and looked up at me, "I fucking love this huge ass cock!" she said before sucking on my balls and licking the area between my legs leading to my ass and then back to again engulf my cock. "Glulk-gluck-glulk."

I put my hand on the back of her head to give her encouragement to take as much of me as she could. She didn't miss a beat, "Glulk-glulk-glulk-glulk-glulk." I was at the point of no return, and she must have sensed it. She pulled back but still had a couple inches of me inside her mouth as she began to stroke me with one hand and fondle my balls with the other.

"Oh, fuck!" I said let loose and flooded her mouth with my cum. I felt her start swallowing in between every other stream. After three swallows she began sucking hard and getting every drop I had.

I left Alice letting her know I would be in touch if I decided I needed financial help. She was once again the professional, walking me out of her office, and to the front door. "Thanks again for everything Alice," I said and shook her hand once again. Walking out the door and down the street.

Now I'm sitting at a little coffee shop that I love, sipping on a cold brew, and thinking about my new life. My job, I had the day off. I had taken the day off because of being my birthday and I didn't want my asshole manager to nag me. I'm an IT guy. Yeah, I said I was a nerd remember? I fix broken computers and programming issues for a national fast-food chain. My manager is not a computer person, she's a numbers cruncher and looks at costs. She nags and complains about this or that restaurant needing updated software. I explain that their old hardware can't take the new software and she yells at me to just get it done. Like I said, she doesn't know anything about computer systems.

With a huge smile on my face, I called my manager's boss Frank. Frank has been with the company as long as I have. Going on 15 years. He went to his management position because he has a thing for numbers, I don't. But then I was just fine, staying in my own little world of keyboards and computer screens, while he moved into an office with windows. His old office next to mine is now occupied by Nancy, the manager bitch from hell. Frank was promoted last year and try as he could, nothing he did could keep Nancy from being a pain in my ass.

"Hey Jeff, happy birthday buddy!" I could hear the genuine smile on Frank's face through the phone. "Why in the hell are you calling work today? Did that cunt try calling you in?"

"Hi Frank, no, but I'm calling you instead of her," I replied. "I'm quitting."

"What's happened?" Frank got serious. "You win the lottery, or are you dying with only a few days to live?"

"Something like the lottery Frank," I told him. "I found out that my parents had a trust account, and it became mine today. I honestly don't have to work another day in my life, and so I made the choice to not have to ever see or hear from Nancy again."

"Well congratulations Jeff. I'm happy for you and will miss you around here, but I sure understand. If she wasn't fucking the CFO, I would not be putting up with her shit either. She must be a fucking great lay." Frank told me that he would expect an email with a letter of resignation, and that he would approve the leave without notice. He would also send a memo through the office system to let Nancy know that she was not to contact me under any circumstance. "Have a great life Jeff, it's been a pleasure working with you."

"Goodbye Frank, I will shoot you that email when I get home." I hung up, finished my coffee, and left a $20 bill on the table. Much better than the $1 I would usually leave. Walking out the door I look over at the girl behind the counter. I could not ever remember her name, but smiled and said, "Goodbye, have a nice day," and walked out the door and down the street.

I walked down about 2 blocks, not going anywhere in particular, just walking. When I came to a real estate management company. Looking at the lettering on the door I came to the decision. I'm not staying here. I walked in and just over an hour later I'm walking back out with a handful of paperwork. They would take care of my house and rent it out after cleaning and fixing a few things until I'm ready to decide to sell it or not. It was my parents' home really. I moved in just after mom passed. It was owned outright. The company said that they were even going to take care of everything in the house. They would put it in storage for me, and I could deal with it later.

I went home, sent Frank that email, and looked around. There was nothing I had to have, but then I remembered and grabbed my passport, everything else could go into storage. I didn't even pack a bag. I left, locking the door behind me, and went back to the real estate office. I give them the keys and a check for $10,000 to put in deposit on account so that they can take care of the moving and storage and fixing up the house to rent. If they needed any more money or such they would only have to call.

I didn't have a car. I lived close to everything I needed and walked almost everywhere, so I used the app to get an Uber. I waited about 10 minutes and was picked up by Jeanine who drove me to the airport. I would have loved to see the look on her face when she got the notification, I left her a $100 tip.

Walking into the airport the first airline I see is Hawaiian. It got me thinking. I walked past Hawaiian and to the next desk, Delta.

"How may I help you sir?" said the man behind the counter.

"I want a flight to Thailand," I told him.

"When would you like to leave?"

"As soon as possible."

He started punching keys and then said, "I have a flight that leaves at just before 7:00pm today that flies to LAX and then Korean Air can take you to Bangkok with a stopover in Seoul. You will be in Bangkok around 1:15 Thursday afternoon."

"Perfect!" I told him with a huge smile. "First class please."

Five minutes later and $10,345 less in my bank I walk toward the security gate, and then on to the terminal to find my Skywest plane that would take me to Los Angles.

I won't bore you with the rest of the flight details except to say it was the first time I was ever able to sleep on a plane. Being able to lie down in a space all on your own does wonders for someone who is used to flying coach. Being cramped next to people you don't know, and wouldn't want to know, in real life. Thirteen and a half hours to Seoul, 4 hours in the airport waiting for the next flight, then another 6 to Bangkok.

I finally arrived in Thailand at 1:24pm and walked out of the Bangkok airport after getting all my paperwork done and walked over to the line of taxis. I ask loudly, "Who wants to drive me to Pattaya?"

"1500 baht", one older man said.

"I will give you 2000 if you will stop at an exchange on the way so I can get baht from dollars".

"Deal", the old man said with a missing toothed smile, and opened the back door for me to get in his car.

The drive was pleasant. The old man spoke English better than I thought he would and after a short stop at the exchange we were off down the toll road to Pattaya to begin my new life.

He dropped me off at the Hilton on Beach Road just after 3:30 in the afternoon.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers