The Collector Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the story.
1.2k words
4.17
2k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making deposits for the past three weeks had made me feel week and useless. I wake up in the same room. The lights were dimmed red as if this was a dark room for developing photos. I'm still nude but I see that I'm not cuffed and restrained to the floor. I stand up and noticed that the guys that were restrained with me were gone. I walked towards the red door looking for a light switch. I see dark button next to the door and press it. The button didn't press. I turned the button clockwise and noticed the lights were changing to dark colors.

I turned it counterclockwise, and the lights went bright. I set it normal, so I can see clearly. The room is cleaner as usual. I turn to the cabinet where the vixen gathered her gloves. I noticed a note on taped to it. Before I could read it, I turned to the white door where the vixen stored her collection. I tried to pull it open but it's locked. I walk towards the cabinet. the paper looked standard. I pull it off. The note was written in dark ink and all words are capitalized. It was clear to read it. It read:

"OPEN THE CABINET AND YOU'LL FIND YOUR CLOTHES. I WON'T BE BACK TILL LATE NIGHT. MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME. BE CAREFUL WHEN BROWSING, MOST ITEMS ARE FRAGILE"

I tore the rest of the tape that was on the cabinet, making sure there's no piece left. I open the cabinet and find my clothes hanged and unwrinkled. I removed the boxers and slide them through my legs. I get dressed and closed the cabinet door. I head towards the red door, turning the gold knob. Pulling it open and what I saw was a hallway with dimmed lights. I closed the red door and headed down. The walls were filled with dark bricks and the floor was cold. I noticed two grey doors at the end of the hallway.

There were no knobs. I noticed one button next the doors. I press it and the doors opened. I realized that this is an elevator. How far does this go up? I stepped in and doors closed behind me. I noticed that there were a few buttons. The walls were dark brown, looks more like wood. I pressed the button that read "RESORT" and the elevator moved up. I leaned on the wall while rising at normal speed. It felt like I was being dragged up in the air. The elevator went slow and stopped. The doors opened, and I see the bright sun flashing on me. I stepped out and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to daylight. The temperature felt high as a steel mill. The elevator doors closed behind me. I walked down this concrete path. While walking, there were two paths. The right lead to a nice deck where you can see the beautiful view of the beach and the tide.

The left were stairs. I head up the stairs to see what I would find. There's this nice balcony with nice chairs and a few small, glassed tables. They looked shiny and clean. I head towards the screen door and slide it open. I step in and close the door. The kitchen looked beautiful and luxurious. The counter tops were dark and marble. The sink looked empty. I step towards the silver refrigerator and open the right door. There were a lot of goodies. There was some yogurt, various meats, milk, various cheeses etc. I close the refrigerator and open the left door. It's a freezer. I was even shocked and amazed. Lots of steaks, pork chops, burgers, hot dogs and more!! I closed the freezer door and head into the living room. "This lady must be a good cook" I say to myself. The walls of the living room were painted light blue. I noticed a few canvases hanged on the walls.

They looked pretty like the work of Warhol and Michelangelo. Pretty beautiful. The sofa was dark and leather. There was one pillow on each side. I felt one of the pillows and they felt satin and soft. I turn away from the sofa and see a nice entertainment center. Big flat screen television, modern stereo, surround sound speakers. I noticed two small doors below the television.

I walk and lay on my chest. Opening the doors and I see a few game systems!!! Nintendo, Sega, N64, PS2, PS3 and PS4. "Sweet" I say to myself. I closed the doors and stand up. I turn and saw a stairway that might have a few rooms. I run up the stairs and head down the hallway. There were a few doors that were closed. I opened one door and saw a bathroom. I walked in, closing the door.

The sink and toilet are porcelain and clean. There wasn't a bathtub, just a walk-in shower. After using a toilet for a few minutes, I washed my hands using lavender hand soap. I dried my hands with these soft blue towels. I step into the hallway, closing the door. I head further down the hallway and opened another door. I stepped in and saw this big bed, covered with dark satin sheets and satin pillows. This must be the vixen's room. I walk around the room and saw this door. I open the door and turn on the light. I step in and feel amazed to see dresses, outfits, shoes etc.

A walk-in closet. I turned out the light and left the closet, closing the door. I noticed there was another door, and it was next to the bed. I opened the door, walking in. It was a big bathroom. There was a walk-in shower, but the space was much bigger. There's this big dark tub in the middle of the bathroom. I looked further into the tub and realized that it's also a jacuzzi. I felt amazed. There was a door next to the shower, but I figured it could be a closet for storing bathroom products. The toilet was dark and marble, same with the sink. I turn off the light and leave the room, closing the door. I decided to head back to the living room. I ran down the stairs, heading to the couch. I sit down and noticed a clock hanging on a wall above the entertainment center. It was 8pm and noticed the sunset. I laid down, placing my head on the satin pillow. I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths. Few hours later, I felt someone poking my arm. I opened my eyes and see this woman in a dark suit with stiletto heels. It's the vixen!!

"How do you like my place?" She asked.

I sit up slowly, looking at her eyes.

"It's good." I reply. She sits down, removing the stiletto heels. I rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light.

"What do I call you?" I ask. She leaned forward and smiled.

"Call me Mistress for now."

I put my hands on my lap. "Tell me Mistress, how did I end up here?"

Mistress removes her dark suit jacket, revealing her white blouse. She opened a few buttons, trying to get old air.

"How much time do you have?" she asked. I look at her nice blouse, noticing her cleavage.

"I have plenty of time." I respond. Mistress moves my face to look at her eyes.

"Eyes up here." she says.

"That's good enough for me"