The Collector Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of the story.
1.5k words
4.38
1.6k
0
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One month earlier...

Alarm clock goes off and I open my eyes. I sat up and turned off the alarm. It's nine o'clock in the morning. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and said:

"You're a good guy. You're going to have a good day".

I removed my pajamas, brushed my teeth and stepped into the warm shower. The warm water felt comfortable and kept my eyes open. After washing for 7 minutes. I stepped out and head into my closet. I put on a dark collared shirt and dark casual pants. I put on dark socks and dark shiny shoes. I was going to go with the wing-tip shoes, but I must be professional. I grabbed my leather coat and walked out the door. It's a good thing I live on the first floor. My apartment is close to the exit door of the building. I stepped outside and see the sun has risen and it's cold. I hate cold weather in the morning, but I'm used to it. A bus pulls up to me and I entered. I flashed my pass and sat down. I like to sit in the front, so I can watch where I'm going.

Ten blocks later, I pulled the cord and the bus pulled to the side. I exited and walked a block down. I entered a building that has architecture of Art Deco and Gothic revival. I stepped into the elevator which was packed with six people. I pressed the button that would take me to the tenth floor. Elevator rises at normal speed. It stopped at a few floors, people exiting. I was left alone, and the elevator took me to the tenth floor.

I stepped out of the elevator and walked into my cubicle office. It's a few feet away from the office of my boss. I removed my coat and placed it on the chair. I turned on my computer and wait for it to load. I sit in my chair and pull the telephone close to me. After the computer finished loading, I opened a database that contains the list of my clients. I opened another window to show me the stock market that's currently open. I work as a broker. I was clumsy for a few months but picked up the pace. I started dialing the numbers of my clients. Recently, the shares that my clients owned have rose to about five percent. When I first started, I would have to deal with clients being angry, anxious, cranky, excited etc. After hours of clients telling me to buy a few shares and sell a few shares, I hung up the phone and had to breathe for a few minutes.

I checked to see the stocks I've invested in and they've went up to about three percent. I decided to leave my shares alone. I go back on the phone and continue talking to the clients. Now, I got most of my clients telling me to buy shares. I watch the market and see that it's rising to about nine percent! I wait a few minutes to get a response from the clients. Then, they tell me to sell most immediately. Luckily, I managed to sell. Then the market closed. I got some praises from my clients, and they decided to send me a cut of their earnings. It was a big cut. I take only ten percent commission. The brokers in the firm thought I was cheap and crazy but screw them. I wanted to be fair and not greedy. I checked my balance of my bank account and nearly screamed. I took some of my cut and invested in some of my shares. I always invest in utilities, oil and pharmaceuticals. I decided to take a trip to the bank and celebrate.

My shift just ended, and I put on my coat. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button that will take me to the lobby. I was alone while the elevator went down. I'm guessing that most of the brokers are working late. After the elevator stopped, the doors opened. I stepped outside to walk to the bank. It was only a block away. I entered the bank and filled a withdrawal slip. I stepped in line and waited for a few minutes. I stepped towards the teller and handed the slip. She stepped aside for a few minutes. I later see a stack of $100 bills slapped on the counter. The teller rubbed her forehead and played with her hair. It must be a terror counting a stack of bills. She counted slowly so she wouldn't lose count. I managed to fill my wallet with a lot of the bills. The rest I folded into a roll. I placed the money into my pocket and head towards the exit.

I stepped outside and waited for a bus. Five minutes later, a bus pulled up. I entered, flashing the pass and sat down. Ten blocks later, I pulled the cord and the bus pulled to the side. I exited and headed to a bar that's close to my apartment by a few doors down. I stepped inside, showed my ID and sat in the bar. It's dark and has dimmed purple lighting. It has a punk atmosphere. The crowd was small. I'm guessing it's slow when the bar just opened. A lovely blonde bartender with dark beautiful lips approaches me. I give her a $100 bill and ask for a horchata. She winks, smiles and takes the bill.

As I wait for my drink, I watch the small crowd mingling. I see a dark wall with some lighting. It looks more like a projector type lighting. It was showing some music videos from different decades, mostly 1980s. I turn back, and I see my drink in front of me. I take a few sips every few minutes. Just when I finish, I ask for another horchata and handed the bartender another $100 bill. I stepped down to head to the restroom. I opened the door and stepped inside. It was dark, and it had a dimmed red light. I saw a lot of writing and graffiti. After flushing the toilet. I see some flyers posted around the mirror of the sink. It was just local bands and poets coming around the city. I wash my hands carefully and grabbed some paper towels. I dried my hands and tossed out the paper towels. I sit back the bar with my drink waiting.

I take one small sip and I observe the crowd getting bigger. They had some piercings and cool tattoos, mostly the women. Some wore leather, and some wore latex. I felt like a minority because I was only wearing pants and a collared shirt. I turned to finish my drink slowly.

After a few more sips I place the cup towards the bartender. Thirty minutes later, I started to feel dizzy. I stood up to keep my balance, but my head felt like it was being squeezed but there was no pain. I walked slowly to the exit without falling. After stepping outside, I head towards an alley next to the bar and sat down. My eyes felt like they were about to shut down. My vision was a blur, but I saw a dark and awkward figure standing in front of me. I was waiting for the figure to speak but nothing. My head starts to fall to the ground with my eyes closing. All I could hear before I was out cold was

"Rest little one, you'll be mine soon".

Now, I'm sitting across from this knockout vixen waiting for her to tell me how I ended up in her nice home. As my eyes were on her face, she started to explain,

"I slipped a powdered form of a sleeping pill into your horchata while you were in the restroom. I found you handsome and realized that you were another candidate for my collection. After you drank and felt dizzy, I followed you to the alley to make sure you didn't get mugged or hurt. I picked you up, put you in the backseat of my car and drove to my place. I dragged you to the dungeon, took your clothes, cuffed you to the floor and I left. Now you know what happened after that".

At first, I was angry, but I realized that she made sure I wasn't robbed and hurt.

"I appreciated for what you did Mistress" I responded.

"But you didn't have to drug me. I thought I was either in trouble with debt collectors, a sick prank or somebody from my job wanted to give me a surprise gift".

Mistress smiled and leaned forward.

"Don't worry, you're not in debt and it wasn't a prank. I thought it would be fun drugging you and taking you to my dungeon as if it was a movie plot. Don't worry, I don't bite. Come, you and I have got to eat".

I stand up and let her lead the way to the kitchen. I sit down in the kitchen table and watch Mistress.

"So, what's cooking' Mistress?" I speak.

She opens the freezer and turns to me.

"Something that will make you want more" She responded and winks. My mind was going,

"I'm beginning to like this woman". I wonder what's for dessert.