The Making of My Vixen Pt. 01

Story Info
The Making of My Vixen Part 1.
3.6k words
3.9
4.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is the epitome of a sexual goddess. I have always known her sexual drive, she can go and go, then after a rest she is ready for more. I have never really been able to keep up with her, so to speak until my genius idea. For the most of my marriage, the first ten years, we have always had a good sex life. She loves sex and she always wants it, but little did I know until Pandora's box was opened...what I know now! She opened up to me finally in a way, that it was like opening a new gift that I didn't know I had.

She had been a domme for two years with a slave, that she had enjoyed bdsm and very sexual experiences that I had no idea about. The more we talked about it the more we started to explore together. She was afraid to show her freaky side, and I opened up to her that I had felt the same. Had we opened up much earlier on, we could've had ten years of kinky sex and experiences. But all good things happen in their own time. So can't complain too much. The more I saw her as a domme the more I wanted to submit to her. I like her rough, like her telling me what she wants and how she wants it. I like her in control. I'm a dom by nature so I will only submit to her. And I love it because I'm very much turned on by pleasing her and giving her pleasure. When she is turned on I'm turned on.

So the more we got honest with each other, the better. She wanted and needed a bigger cock to satisfy her. So my genius idea of getting a strap on was a game changer. We tried different ones until we found what she likes, and it's at least a 7inch with some girth, but she has been really liking the 8 inch, though it tires her out so fast because it is so stiff not like a normal fleshy cock. And sometimes she would even pull it out to have mine because she likes to feel my cock and my big balls slam up against her. She says she likes the bigger one but something about the "real one" feels amazing.

So after a few months of the "strap on" I asked her just in passing would she ever want another cock. She said, "What do you mean? I already have one." No, I said, "a real cock, a bull inside of you." She sort of thwarted the question, I think to spare my feelings, but I was really wanting her to say yes, because I have been fantasizing about it for some time. The porns I had seen, imagining my hot, beautiful wife as the girl in the video getting pounded by a nice big young cock while the husband watches or jerks himself. The very idea made me crazy. I wanted my wife to do that. I wanted to film it, it would be my own personal porn of my smoking, hot, wife being a slut for me.

Her taking 8 inches of cock in her tight pussy and maybe even sucking his cock too. I fantasized about it a lot. Maybe more than I should. Starting to think maybe something was wrong with me. But now it's so mainstream and there's lots of husbands that enjoy it. I know now, that I'm not alone. I use this example a lot, why do people buy a Lamborghini? They like it, it's awesome, they like to drive it but they also want to show it off. My wife is more beautiful and more valuable than a car, but same thing I love to show her off. And I want to watch her with a big cock. The idea of sharing her and knowing they can experience her too is what drives me. The very idea and thought drives me crazy. I want to whisper into her ear, you like that cock baby? Yeah does it feel good? And hear her say, thank you baby, it feels so good, thank you for giving me this cock to fuck anytime I want. To me that was paradise.

So I started slow, talking about her taking another slave other than me. She was into that idea, just no sex involved. It took her a long time to come around to the idea. She never wanted me to feel insecure, but I was the one encouraging her from the get go. Then the more I brought it up about another real cock, pounding her pussy with the strap on. I would say this is a random cock. I would say to her, drive me crazy, show me what you would do to a strange cock. It drove her crazy in bed. She fucked the strap on hard. It got her so wet, she came instantly when I talked dirty to her about it being with another guy and I'm watching.

So the more we talked and fantasized together.....she came around to telling me how bad her hot, sexy, milf. self wanted a young guy and his young cock. The best scenario would to find a young guy who is submissive wanting a domme with a huge cock she can fuck him anytime she wants. That is what she is wanting, but to start just a nice young bull would work too. I love that she fully embraced her "domme" side but also her "slut" side. She finally told me about all of younger slutty days. I just wish I could've been there, to witness it all. But now I can watch it now, with her wanting to sow wild oats again with my 100% blessing. The sluttier the better. I want her to flirt her ass off, drink as much of Tequila as she wants (it makes her even wilder) and fuck whatever cock she wants as long as I get to watch.

I'm not a cuck, I guess you would call me a stag. Still learning about all the terms. I enjoy watching, videoing, jerking off, but I have no desire to be with someone else. We both have agreed to only play together, if I cant watch, it won't happen. She also has made that clear. And with the right guy, he would let me join as well, because her ultimate fantasy is to be double penetrated. I'd also like to be under her as that cock is ramming her pussy and I get to taste her juices from it. Ah and maybe one day I get to sit there and watch her take two cocks at once, one in her ass, and the other in her tight pussy. The ultimate scene for me would it be on vacation somewhere. Maybe my friends come along with us and I watch her take control and fuck all my friends at once. A man can only dream right??

So let's back up a bit, I had said that she came around the idea, started fantasizing about it on her own. So excited, and nervous about it but nonetheless couldn't wait for it. She's a mom too, so normally she has to dress appropriately and act a certain way. But around me and if we go out, I want her as slutty as possible. I want her big, natural, mommy titties popping out of whatever top or dress she is wearing. Every curve accentuated and her ass..well you just have to see it for yourself. It's big and scrumptious. So anything to draw more attention to it, I was on board. I love when men or women look at my wife. She is a force to be reckoned with, she is hot and insatiable. I wanted all eyes on her and the very thought of a cock getting hard around her sent chills down my spine, in the best way. Well let's fast forward to the first time...yeah it was something I will never forget. It's etched in my mind as one of the hottest things I've ever laid eyes on.

It was our 11th Anniversary. I wanted to take her to dinner, to a bar, and then to a hotel to give her the biggest cock she wanted as a gift to her for our anniversary. My baby deserves the best and that's exactly what I looked for. Found a bull, who was also very submissive. Was into being pegged, into bondage, and submitting to a strong Domme. Well Bingo! I started messaging him and got everything squared away for her. I didn't tell her much, only that we were going to dinner, then to a bar and I wanted her to dress immodestly as possible, drink as much Tequila as she wanted, flirt with whomever she wanted and if she found someone at the bar, we were taking him back to the hotel for fun. She smiled from ear to ear and said okay I'm going to shower, pamper, and get ready. She winked at me, per my service to her I help prep her. Shave her pussy, ass and anything she needs. Help her in any way I possibly can. And try not to ravage her in the process, but she stays in control of that.

We leave the house, kids are secure with the sitter and we leave with two bags packed with "her tools", toys, condoms, lube, and anything else we may need. I take her to a very nice dinner, and it was very enjoyable. I started handing her drinks at that point. She had a few glasses of wine, and two shots of tequila. By the time, we left she had hit the "I want to fuck phase"and her inhibitions are outta there. But let me say this, she is already a horny deviant without alcohol. She told me, in order for her first time, to be with someone else she would need liquid encouragement. It has been 12 years since she had another cock besides mine and our strap on buddy inside of her. So I'm doing as she asked. She doesn't want to be sloshed so she won't remember as I don't want her either, but I do know when to cut her off, just to be clear.

Anyways, we are leaving the restaurant and I text our slave bull, who is meeting us there, little did she know. So it takes the pressure off of her some, because he is there to meet her and check if they vibe together. He has seen a lot of her pictures, even explicit ones on her fan page, no not only fans, just fet...and he is wanting to meet her so bad. So I tell him we are on the way, he even chipped in on the hotel, which I thought was very respectful and courteous these days. So we roll up to the bar, and she is leaning over the passenger seat of the Jeep, telling me she wants to suck my cock. I said sure baby, but I do want you to go inside, and let's see who we can meet. She said, okay let me tease you some. Don't cum, remember you can't cum without my permission. I said, "yes mam." She pulls out my semi-hard cock and puts it in her mouth and starts going to town. I can say when she drinks she loves to suck my cock.

Which isn't a bad thing since I have a bull lined up for her, who could be possibly be her slave as well. She is so good at it, and I'm not just saying that. Whoever gets the privilege of getting my wife's lips around their cock tonight will definitely be satisfied. I was so excited someone else will get to see what a wild, animalistic, sexual goddess she is in bed. She deserves someone who can fuck her until she can't take anymore. Then after she rests fuck her some more. As she is sucking, I'm like omg...mistress I don't want to cum. She leans up and slaps my balls and says good boy, let's go do shots. I smile and put my cock away...and I said if I drink too we may have to call an Uber. She said that's fine he can take us to the hotel. She grabs my hand and pulls me in the bar. Once we walk in, every head turns and looks at her, even some women. The women were either jealous or wants to fuck her too. I told her, "I'm gonna hang back baby, go up to the bar and start a tab or better yet, flirt like you used to in the younger years and see how many drinks you get for free." She laughed and said, "baby sometimes I got naked for that hahaha...I said, "So..I'd love to see that." She giggled and went to the bar. Not even 15 seconds there was a tall, bald, biker looking dude came up to her and put his hand on the small of her back. She looked up at him, smiled and she whispered something in his ear. He motioned for the bartender as I could tell he was getting her anything she wanted. I just sat there at the booth, watching my 6'3, blonde, hot wife, sitting on the bar stool. She was wearing a top that showed a LOT of cleavage, not much to the imagination, a black skirt, with black stockings going up, no panties, my wife has and always has been a "no panty gal" and I LOVED it. She wore some boots that had a small heel on them. She looked like a slutty school girl domme. She was wearing her Domme choker..so any sub would see she was advertising. Before I knew it there was another dude, asking her if she wanted anything else and they did a shot and it was tequila. That's my girl! I was getting so hard watching her flirt with these guys getting free drinks. Then one asked her to dance. He was a tall, burly muscular guy. Pretty good looking, she looked back at me as if getting my approval, I made the gesture for her to keep going. My cock had a raging hard on from the blow job in the jeep, to watching her...it was all I hoped for and more. The bull texted and said he was pulling up. I explained what was going on and for him to come in, act like he didn't know us, but to wait to make his move. The bull I picked. He was young, tall, skinny, and nerdy, guy but had a 8.5 inch cock. I saw it from the pictures he sent on fet. We got along very well, we could probably be good friends. I was looking for new friends and friends to share my wife with. That's what I was hoping for. He walked in and nodded to me, went to the bar and started watching my hot, sexy, wife grind her ass on this guy on the dance floor.

I loved watching her with him. She wasn't scared, nervous or shy...my sexy slut was being a slut for me. She looked at me the whole time she was grinding her ass on this guy. And when I saw his hands going up her legs, I wanted to cum right there. Everything in my being, wanted him to lay her down on her back on the booth, and slide in his cock in her and show her a good time. But I have to be patient, all of this is foreplay for her but also foreplay for me. The song ended and she started walking back towards the bar, then Ethan intercepted her and starts heavily flirting with her, the body language between them was undeniably hot. She touched his hand and I could tell she asked him something. He motioned the bartender and they took a shot together. They stayed there and talked for a while. She was smiling a bunch, and they kept putting their hands on one another. I could tell they hit it off. I was ecstatic!! So glad he is working out! He then asked for a dance, and she pulled him out on the dance floor, but as she was walking by, she bent over, and I know her ass was showing which was even more hot, and kisses me. She says in my ear, "I like this one, I'm gonna dance with him...he even told me he likes female led relationships. He wants a domme, and I told him that's what I am. Oh baby this is my lucky night!" I asked her, "do you want him? Do you want to fuck him?" With a resounding voice, "YES!!...let's take him back to the hotel. We have way too much in common. He is up for all the kinks we like. The only hard limits are the ones I have. He is up for forced bi, bondage, whips, you name it. He's so into me, he can't keep his hands off of me. I like it, can I have him for my anniversary present?"

I looked at my fucking hot, sexy, and slutty wife and I said, "yes baby, Happy Anniversary! Whenever you want to leave let me know. I'm just here to watch and I'm enjoying myself thoroughly." She kisses me so passionately and hugs me. She said, "baby, I love you so much, thank you for this." I smile and say, "I love you more and thank you for being slutty for me." She said, "just for you", winks, and grabs her new slave bull out to the floor. She gets in front and starts grinding all over him. She is pulling all the stops, she is biting her lip, looking at me, and I can tell she is ready to rock his world. But I'm sure he will rock hers.

I watched his hands start to explore all over my wife's body, she turns around to face him and they start kissing. I move in closer, so I can get a better angle. They are making out passionately, his hands all over ass, and she is loving it. She pretty much starts humping his leg, I saw her hand find its way to his cock. I'm watching her rub his crotch, and she looked up at me and deviously smiled. She obviously loved what she found. That 8.5 inch cock of his, I couldn't wait to watch it fill up and pleasure my wife's pussy. I felt like I was humping air. I couldn't wait to go to the hotel. I went over to them and she said in his ear, looking at me, let's get out of here. He said, yes mam. She laughed and said you catch on quick.

We are walking out and she said, "omg Ethan I forgot to tell you, this is my alpha slave, my husband, we don't play unless he is there. He wants to watch and maybe join in if you're cool with it." Ethan didn't skip a beat, because he already knew the arrangement and consented. He said, "yes mam. I'm completely okay with that." He already told me even before meeting her, he wanted to serve and eventually completely submit to her. She will find out later. After he said yes mam..she grabbed his face in the parking lot and said, "mmm where have you been??! So much in common and such a quick leaner, you have me so wet. Your eagerness to serve me and let me have your cock when I want it...its what me and alpha have been dreaming and fantasizing about for ages." He smiled and "yes mam. Anything to serve you." She pretty much tongue fucked his mouth at that point. I said I'm good I've had one drink, let's go to the hotel. Both of you get in the back seat. He helps her in, and when she bends over you pretty much see ass.

Ethan says, "what a great view." I said, I cant agree more." I hop in the front seat. And she has her legs spread wide, and she says, "baby I'm so fucking wet, I'm dripping. I can't wait for yall taste me." Ohh I felt like I was gonna cum right there. I looked back to her grabbing Ethan's hand and putting it up her skirt. She says, "finger me Ethan." Of course he didn't hesitate, he started fingering my wife. I couldn't drive, I had to watch, I looked at him, I said Ethan make my wife cum and then taste her on your fingers. He started more rapidly, she starts moaning so loud, she is throwing her head back, and within a couple of seconds she was cumming so hard. He pulls out two fingers full of my wife's juices, he puts it in his mouth and says, "mmm so sweet. You taste delicious mam. You are so fucking tight too. I can't wait to pleasure you mam."

She shoves his fingers down there again, and pulls them out. She says, "put your fingers in alphas mouth." So he did, something about tasting my slutty wife on her bulls fingers was super hot. I precame a little. She giggled and said, "come on, let's go I want to get fucked." Both him and me chuckled. And we both said, "yes mam" around the same time.

Stick around for Part 2 of The Making of My Vixen: A Stag's Perspective

What did you think? What a lucky stag he is! Wouldn't you like to be Ethan? 🥵😈