The College Experience - Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof! They were horrible! They were either drunk, high or both all the time. I was the oldest and had to take care of all my little sisters. That's part of why I joined this place so late. I had to wait for them to grow up and be able to take care of themselves."

Jerry noted how sad Kate suddenly got after thinking about her family. He got out of his bed and into hers and hugged her.

"It's okay, we're your family now!" He giggled.

She hugged him back and smiled. "Hahaha! Thank you! It's nice to be around good people!"

"Yeah! And since we're up so early, lets get some breakfast?"

They both got out of bed and put their clothes on. It took them a while since they were still groggy from the last night. They stumbled outside and were about to head to the cafeteria, instead they decided to have food off campus. There was a new breakfast café that opened up nearby, luckily for them it was walking distance. They walked out and headed directly there. They entered to a mostly empty place. They ordered some waffles and pancakes and took a seat. They spent about half an hour talking about their lives as kids and how different it was to be a futa and male. Their waitress came along holding two giant stacks of pancakes in one hand and another giant stack of waffles in the other. She put the plate of waffles in front of Kate, and the pancakes in front of Jerry.

"Sorry it took so long! Our chef is new and since its early the futa cum on your boyfriends pancakes is fresh!"

Before either could correct her, she was already gone, most likely to help fill up more cum. Jerry blushed as Kate laughed. She picked up the top pancake, the one most covered in cum and stuffed it into Jerry's mouth.

"Hahaha! Now be a good boyfriend and eat all your food!"

Jerry quickly ate it up, the fresh futa cum was definitely worth it, to the point that he even licked her fingers. Kate blushed as she felt her fingers being licked by Jerry's soft wet tongue. She giggled as he was done. She knew the boy couldn't help it, futa cum was just that addictive for boys. Jerry blushed as he realized what he had done. Even the futas that worked there were giggling as they watched. Kate laughed as she ate her waffles, watching as Jerry slowly finished his. He seemed embarrassed so she punched him lightly on the shoulder and giigled.

"It's fine, it's completely normal to want to eat as much cum as possible. Why don't we get some food for Lauren as well, and we can head back to our room. I'm sure we'll learn all about it in class."

Jerry nodded, still embarrassed. Kate ordered some pancakes and waffles for Lauren, and quickly finished their own. They picked up their order and went back to their dorm room where Lauren was already back and napping. Kate jumped on the bed, holding her breakfast in a bag and shaking it over her head.

"Wakey wakey! Its pancake and waffle time!" Kate yelled

"Huh what!?" Lauren woke up, annoyed at her friend jumping over her bed.

"We got you some breakfast since you were busy with your mom" Jerry added.

"Don't remind me." Lauren sat up, clearly still sleepy and rubbing her eyes. "She's a legacy here and always gets so into my business!"

Kate was a bit puzzled just learning this. "I didn't know you were a legacy."

"Yeah, both my mom and dad went here, its actually how they met. I'm also the family black sheep since you want to know so much." Lauren took a big bite of a waffle. Luckily it tasted so good it cooled her off.

"What do you mean black sheep?" Jerry asked as he sat next to her on her bed.

"In case you haven't noticed, my balls are... extremely sensitive." Lauren blushed as looked down at her food.

Kate giggled a bit, "Yeah, I noticed. But it's not that bad."

Lauren retorted angrily "Yes it is!"

Kate smiled, rubbing her head. "One of my brothers had the same thing. A single flick and he would cum."

"Then how'd you fix it?"

"Well, we were just careful around him, put him in a diaper for a while, and over time he got more control over it. We also made sure he didn't cum from having his balls played with."

"C- could we try that? Not the diaper part! But the rest?" Lauren blushed as she finished her breakfast.

"Of course we could!" Kate ripped the sheet off and pulled down her pants. "Jerry help us out here! And remember, don't touch her balls at all!"

Jerry giggled as he helped Lauren get naked. Lauren kicked off her clothes, already turned on she was half hard. Kate smiled and sat on one side of the bed as Jerry sat at the other. They both grabbed Lauren's cock. Kate lifted it up and Jerry kissed the tip lightly, very careful not to touch her balls. Lauren giggled as she watched both of them worshipping her cock. Kate began kissing the shaft, so did Jerry. Both their lips would touch as they ran their tongues around her cock. Lauren grabbed both their heads as she pushed them together and grinned. Kate moved closer to the shaft as Jerry moved towards the tip. Lauren began moaning as Kate lifted up her shirt and started licking and playing with her breasts.

"You like this?" Kate whispered as she bit Laurens nipple.

"Mhmmm" Lauren moaned back as she started humping Jerry with her cock in his mouth.

Lauren was already throbbing. Jerry quickly covered her tip with his mouth, eating up the leaking precum. Kate reached behind, still sucking her nipples, as she grabbed the shaft and started jerking her off vigorously. Lauren bit her lip as she grabbed Kate by the back of her head and shoving her closer to her breast. She began humping harder and faster as Jerry tightly wrapped his lips around her cock. Lauren groaned as she exploded into Jerry's mouth, filling him up quickly. Jerry nearly flew away as his belly got filled. Jerry fell back on the floor, drunk on cum as Kate and Lauren giggled. They both got up and watched him as his belly had expanded, filled with cum. He slowly sat up.

"Did that help?"

Kate laughed. "Well, today was just day 1. It could take another day, another week, or maybe even a month. There's no way to really tell."

Lauren looked a bit sad, but she was still adamant on getting more control over her body.

"Well, we could check out the library, there's probably something there!" Kate added, wanting to learn more about Lauren's sensitive balls and Jerry's futa cum addiction.

"Yeah, let's go!" Jerry and Lauren both perked up and said in unison.

Lauren gets dressed and they all left to the library. It was a long walk to the library. It was at one end of the campus. The building was tall and beautiful, covered in greenery and flowers. They headed inside, there were multiple halls with massive bookshelves that reached the ceiling. They went to the counter at the center where the librarian guided them to the anatomy section. They spent the rest of the day combing through multiple books. They finally found a book about futa anatomy that explained in detail about futa cock and balls.

"See here! It says here that some futa can have very sensitive balls, it's a rare condition and many tribes even revered them as emissaries of the goddess." Kate eagerly read aloud. "It also says that the cum produced from them can sometimes be so potent it can instantly break even a futa!"

"That's crazy!" Lauren exclaimed. She turned to Jerry. "Did you find anything else?"

"Yeah, there's some stuff about futa cum being addictive, but there isn't much else. There are different things about how to use futa cum more effectively, like some recipes and techniques."

"Oh, that sounds interesting, I'm definitely grabbing that book!"

Kate snatched the book from Jerry's hand and they all left together. Kate kept reading the book and giggling the whole way. Lauren was playing around with Jerry, pushing and shoving him as they got back to their dorm. Kate jumped onto the bean bag as she continued to read the book, leaving Lauren to bully Jerry, who was liking the attention.

"Hey, how come we've never seen your butt?" Lauren asked Jerry as she flung him onto the bed.

"What do you mean?" Jerry laughed as he landed on the bed.

"I mean we've never really seen it, like seen it seen it. We all compared cocks, but we've never compared each other's butts!" Lauren paused as she began really thinking about it.

"Yeah, I guess that is true!" Kate piped in.

"Well. I guess we could do that." Jerry said as he jumped up on the bed, taking off his pants. "But you guys should know, I've only ever done it once."

Jerry bent over, giggling as he turned around and showed both of them his plump jiggling behind.

"Really?" Lauren got closer and grabbed his cheeks, pulling them apart.

"That's interesting, males have usually done it more than few times by now." Kate added as she got of the bean bag and got closer inspecting his asshole as Lauren pulled his cheeks apart.

"I know right! We should test it out!" Lauren giggled.

Kate stuck her pen in his asshole, making him hard instantly. She giggled as she poked it a few times again, making Jerry moan. "I think we should!"

Kate winked at Lauren who pushed him down onto the bed and held him there. Kate pushed the pen further, penetrating his hole. Jerry moaned louder and shook his legs, trying to get free. Both the futas giggled as Kate played with his asshole a bit more before pulling out the pen.

"We should get it wetter first!" Lauren giggled as she pulled apart his cheeks as she stuck out her tongue and began licking his hole.

Kate giggled as she joined in, they both bathed his asshole with their tongues, taking their times kissing in between each time their tongues touched. They began kissing more than licking and drooling all over his asshole. Jerry moaned each time the drool landed on his hole. As they kissed, Kate slowly snuck her finger into his hole.

"Let's see where that prostate is!" Kate giggled as she prodded around with her finger.

"I want to see! I want to see!" Lauren added as she stuck her finger in as well.

They both prodded his asshole as he moaned and they laughed. Suddenly Jerry jerked as Kate played with his insides.

"Found it!" Kate shouted as Jerry jerked again, already cumming.

"I found it too!" Lauren laughed as they both played with it, watching him squirm around and cum all over the bed. They didn't stop they were having so much fun even when Jerry had cum all he could. They finally stopped when they noticed Jerry had passed out from the pleasure. They both pulled out and began kissing each other. Kate got on top of Lauren who put her head on Jerry's plump ass. They kissed as their cocks rubbed together. Under their clothes.

"Careful! Can't touch your balls!" Kate whispered as she pulled out her cock and put it in Laurens mouth. She began humping her face, gripping her head as she shook her hips. Lauren moaned as she got her mouth stuffed by her friend's cock, she took off her pants carefully, not touching her balls as she rubbed her own cock. Jerry was slowly waking up as he felt Laurens head rubbing against his soft cheeks. Kate and Lauren moaned together, ready to cum, but suddenly were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come on guys! It's the last day of orientation week! It's the concert!"

Lauren pulled out Kate's cock and got off, "I heard about this! It's the Cock Rings playing! I love them!" Lauren got up from under Kate.

Kate was a bit sad, since she was unable to cum, but also excited as they were one of her favorite bands. She shook Jerry awake and pulled his pants up as Lauren dressed back up and they all left together to the main courtyard where the show had already begun. They all jumped into the crowd as the music thumped loudly. They all danced together and with the crowd of people. Many of the futas had their cocks out and were slapping everyone around. The band on stage was also all futa and had their cocks out as they sung and danced all over the stage.

"Now it's time for our final song of the night! We will need a volunteer to join us on stage!" The lead singer spoke into the mic.

She looked over the whole crowd of raised hands and suddenly pointed to Jerry.

"You there! The one with the fat ass! Come on over here!" The lead singer yelled as she smiled and motioned him over.

Jerry smiled as he ran over, the crowd of people grabbed him and raised him up, crowd surfing him up to the stage. The lead singer pulled his hair and pushed him onto his knees as the band started playing music again. The lead singer began thrusting her cock into his mouth as she sang, forcing him to take her cock fully down his throat. She held him their and raised her hand as the crowd cheered her on. After cumming in his mouth, she shoved him over to the guitarist who laid him down. She took a knee as she hung her cock over his face and Jerry eagerly sucked it, pulling it with his lips until she was done and came all over his face. She pushed him over to the drummer who sat him behind a drum as he sucked her cock. She kept playing as she covered him in her hot goo. As Jerry lay there, covered in cum the band finally finished their last song. They gathered around Jerry as he lay on the floor and came over him one last time as the crowd cheered them on.

"Thank you! You've been a great crowd! Please someone pick up this slut!"

The crowd of people soon dispersed as Kate and Lauren rushed over to Jerry. The first thing both of them did was reach down and pick up some cum left on him and tasting it.

"Wow! It tastes exactly like I imagined!" Kate said excitedly.

"I know right!" Lauren squealed with excitement. "You're so lucky Jerry!"

"Uhuh." Jerry moaned as he tried to get up, cleaning up the cum.

"Aww! Looks like the little slut is tired!" Kate giggled, looking to Lauren who picked him up with ease.

They all walked back to their dorm, carrying a nearly passed out Jerry with them.

Kate hummed as she walked closed to Lauren, holding her hand, "We should sleep, tomorrow is the first day of class!"