The College Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alan," she all but whispered, low and husky with need.

My brain slowly registered her use of my given name for the first time. Her thighs brushed against mine. Kari's face was lifted towards mine, and without thinking, I lowered mine.

Our first kiss was soft, yet it built as she pressed her body tightly to mine. A low groan of passion slipped between her lips, as my hands encircled her waist. Her lips were full and luscious, melding with mine. Our tongues slowly, sensuously explored each other's mouth. Her hands were now behind my head, holding me steady, as I felt her body tremble against me.

My body trembled, too; she was fantastically warm and desirable, pressed against me, my cock filled as she moved her hips gently under my hands. Her eyes held mine, as we ended the kiss, both sighing slightly.

"I have wanted you since the moment I walked into your office today."

Her words shocked my brain from its passion-addled haze.

"Me?" I chuckled. "Why would a stunning beauty like you want a middle-aged geek like me? You could have your pick of boys on this campus."

"Exactly, they are boys. You. You are all man," Kari growled, with a low trill in her throat.

She then kissed me softly as her hand moved from my neck, down over my shoulder, along my arm to my hand. She wove her fingers over mine and lifted it up between us.

"You are very handsome, intelligent, patient, funny in a geeky way, that makes me smile. Your previous interns rave about your kindness and generosity. Your eyes are warm and welcoming, you put me at ease. And..."

Her other hand moved down between us and boldly grasped my now-fully engorged cock through my chinos.

"This had me squirming in my chair all through the interview. I must see it without these in the way."

She tugged on my pants and then with her eyes still on mine, glided down my body to squat before me, her face now level with her object of desire. With nimble fingers she undid the button and tugged down the zipper, letting my chinos pool around my ankles as they dropped.

Placing her palms on my thighs she let them glide upwards 'til her fingertips brushed inside the leg openings of my boxers. I couldn't contain the moan of pleasure at her touch, she looked so damn sexy in that wet dress, looking up at me, the tip of her tongue wetting her lips. Grasping the legs of my boxers, she slowly pulled them down allowing my raging erection to spring free at last.

"Oh my god. Even bigger than advertised."

Her breath caressed my throbbing shaft, as she moved closer to it. The tip of her tongue reached out to caress the dark-purple head of my cock, as her fingers wrapped firmly around the base. I knew I wasn't'lacking, but I had never had my cock referred to as, 'bigger than advertised'.

Her strong fingers could not completely encircle my shaft, but her slight stroking along the shaft moved the head forward to press to her lips. She kissed the head tenderly, almost lovingly, then parted her lips. The velvety caress of her lips encompassed my glans. With a low moan of her own, she slowly- oh, so slowly- took it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh" I groaned deeply, as I felt her tongue swirl, caress and tease the head of my cock.

Looking down, I watched her lips spread wide to take in the girth of my cock, her eyes hot with desire. She hummed in pleasure and the vibrations sent a current jangling along my already-overloaded nerve endings. Saliva dripped down my shaft from her lips, her hand moved up to capture some of it, and she then stroked the full length of my cock, twisting her hand slightly to fully caress it.

Unsure of what to do with my hands, I placed them gently on her head, my fingers slowly combing through her silky blonde tresses. Kari's head began to bob slowly up and down my cock, taking in just a bit more each time, until I could feel the head bump against her throat. She gagged slightly, purred again and then pulled back, lapping her tongue along the bottom of my shaft 'til the head popped loudly from between her lips. A playful grin formed on her lips, as she playfully slid the wet head of cock across her cheeks; first one side, then over her lips, to the other.

"I haven't had anything to eat since lunch. I want a protein shake. I want yours. I want you to cum in my mouth." Her words caused my cock to jump in her hand and she giggled. "I see you like that idea."

Taking my cock back into her mouth, she went at it in earnest, no longer teasing but sucking and stroking me with the sole purpose of causing my climax. It had been way too long since I had felt a woman's lips on my cock and far longer still since one had implored me to cum in her mouth. I was in no position to deny her. Her free hand reached up to cup, then massaged my heavy balls.

Time stood still. My whole world centered on the sensations rippling through my cock, as she worked her hand, tongue, and mouth in an ever-changing tempo, driving me ever closer to release. Her eyes were locked on mine, lustful, needful and oh-so-damn sexy.

"I'm there," I moaned.

My hips quivered, as I struggled to prolong the wonderful sensations she was giving me. My control slipped away, and the first pulse rushed up the length of my shaft. What felt like a pint of cum shot its way into her waiting mouth, she hummed in pleasure, then her eyes widened as a second, even-more-powerful blast rocketed forth.

She swallowed quickly, as the third wave of cum jetted into her mouth. My fingers had clenched into her hair, my hips rocked forward with the final eruption. My load was copiously large, more than I could ever remember giving. Some of it now leaked out of both corners of her mouth. She swallowed again and continued to pump my shaft, deftly milking out the last of my semen. My body quaked as her tongue laved over my hypersensitive glans. Kari finally released my cock from her mouth, but held it against her chin and smiled at me.

I all but collapsed against the wall behind me.

"Fuuuuuck," I moaned loudly, as my brain finally came back online.

With a giggle, Kari slid up my body, pressed her hard nipples into my chest and kissed me softly. I could taste myself on her lips and found I didn't mind it at all. My hands were back around her waist, as she teasingly tugged my cock again.

"I certainly hope so. I want you to fuck ME," she growled, before she kissed me deeply.

Passion filled that kiss. And with each one after, I felt desire, need and something more in them.

My fingers began to gather up her dress at her waist. Pulling the hem up 'til I had it all in my grasp, then breaking our kisses to pull it up higher. Kari lifted her arms to aid me. Freeing her breasts from it, I tossed the dress onto the entry table beside us.

My eyes devoured the sight before me. Kari wasn't just beautiful to look at, her form was my idea of perfection. Her athletic build started at her shoulders, straight and firm as my hands ran over them, down the taut muscles in her back, into the concave that was the small of her back. Finally, I cupped each cheek of her tight ass in my hands; each perfectly filling my grip, as I pulled her to me.

When she melded against me, my brain finally registered that all that remained was her tiny blue thong, the fabric of which was rubbing against my cock, bringing stirrings of life back to it. I kissed her lips, then across her cheek, to breathe hotly into her ear.

"I to need to eat," my words echoing the hunger in her kisses.

I felt her body shiver.

Turning us around, so her back was against the wall, I trailed my lips down her throat, across her collarbone, then to the hollow of her neck. I teased the tip of my tongue there, as she gasped, then drew a wet line straight down between her breasts.

My first view of them unclad left me in awe. Her breasts hung like softly falling teardrops, with a slight upturn to them. Soft skin over a firmness that yielded nicely to my touch; full, firm and capped with the hard points of her nipples standing proud from the dusty-rose circle of her silver dollar-sized areolas filled with a sprinkling of tiny bumps; braille telling my tongue where to go next. I licked lightly over her left nipple and felt it tighten, then sucking on it, I felt it extend between my lips where my tongue teased it.

"Shiiiit," was all Kari could muster, as my teeth closed gently on it.

My fingers were digging deeply into the gap between her ass cheeks. Her hips thrusted forward, as I released that nipple with a wet plop, then turned to worship her other breast in similar fashion. Her legs began to tremble, as her fingers gripped my shoulders.

I went to move again and nearly tripped over my pants and boxers gathered around my ankle. With a comical struggle, I kicked them aside and lifted Kari up against my chest. She shrieked playfully at this, then giggled when I dropped her onto the leather sofa in my living room.

I was enjoying that giggle of hers, but had other sounds in mind, that I planned to make her make.

Kari lay back on the sofa, as my hands caressed down those long, lovely legs. Her athletic body was firm but not overly defined; her curves still felt deliciously supple, as I gently kneaded the taught muscles of her thighs. When my fingers brushed the gap at her torso, she gave a slight murmur of delight.

Lacing my fingers under the waistband, I peeled off her thong, hearing the wetness as it pulled from her crotch. I could smell her arousal, sweet and enticing; I had to taste it. I wanted to return the joy to Kari that her oral skills had brought me. Tossing aside the thong, I kissed up her calf, nuzzling the back of her knee, then nibbling along the taut muscle of her inner thigh. Just as I reached the juncture, I gave forth a hot breath of air over her smoothly shaved pussy. It looked so inviting, I had to taste it. I fell to my knees, pulling her legs up over my shoulders eyeing the wonder before me.

Dew glistened on her slit, and with just the tip of my tongue, I drew that moisture into my mouth. The flavor was sweet and salty and oh-so intoxicating. Her lips parted at my tongue's touch. Flattening my tongue, I took one long, slow lick up from the base to the hood, where her tiny-yet-very-hard clit was peeking out.

"Oh god yesssss." Kari's head fell back, and her arms reached over her head.

I thrust my tongue into her, making it as hard and straight as possible, twisting and probing, feeling her hips lift to meet me.

"Oh, so goooood," she moaned loudly.

Gently, I sucked her labia into my mouth, using my tongue to caress them, to tease them, making them swell as blood engorged them. I knew she was on edge, I could see her belly tense with each lick. I added a finger to her pussy, working it in slowly.

The volume of her moans got louder.

Kissing her clit with just the barest of touch, sent her over the edge.

Her thighs clamped hard on my ears, as her hips thrusted up.

"Fuuuuuck!" her cry muffled in my ears.

I added a second finger and curving them forward, searched for and found the bundle of nerves hidden within. She bucked again at that touch, and then screamed out in a passionate release when my lips found her clit again.

Her cry trailed off to silence, but her mouth hung open in a perfect O.

She didn't cum just once, but in waves, as her orgasms rippled through her, her entire body shaking with release. I switched to lashing her clit with my tongue, while my fingers tapped out a heartbeat rhythm in her pussy.

Kari shrieked, her loudest yet.

She convulsed, her eyes glazed, then rolled back into her head, her body went limp.

I held perfectly still then, feeling her pussy continue to clench around my fingers, as she slowly came down from her orgasmic high. Moments later, her eyes fluttered open, and she pushed my hand from her, and leaning up, she captured my face in her hands.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God! What did you do to me? Oh shit!"

Her words tumbled from her gaping mouth, then with an effort, she swallowed.

The kiss that followed was hot, deep, and demanding.

Sliding upwards, my cock brushed her thigh. Kari reached down, guiding it to her soaked opening. I rocked my hips to let the full length of it slide over the open petals and then along her clit. She shivered, as the head of my cock ground over it. I pulled back, letting the head rest at her opening. Wordlessly, I looked down into those deep, blue pools; her eyes boring into mine. I pushed forward and felt the head settle into her opening, her eyes narrowing slightly, then with my second thrust, they flew open wide.

"Oh fuck! You are soooo big," her moan was long and low, drawn from the depths.

Music to any man's ears.

Kneeling wasn't the best position for me. I withdrew my cock, which got a pout from Kari. Sliding my hands under her sweet ass, I turned her until her legs hung over the padded arm of the sofa. When I moved between her legs, she parted them. I paused, again, to drink in the vision before me.

My cock was a steel rod, straight as an arrow, pointing towards her parted petals. Her hand helped guide me back home, and then with a long and slow, steady push, I filled her, inch by slow inch. Her mouth fell open again, her wet warmth resisting me, inviting me, surrounding me. When I had finally sunk completely in, I paused, and let her body adjust; her hands on my forearms quivered.

"Oh my god, Alan. So full, so wonderfully full," her words a whispered moan of delight.

I took slow strokes in and out, letting her body adjust, her wetness coating my shaft, easing its passage. One long, deep stroke, followed by two shorter ones, then back to a long, deep one. I smiled down at her, reveling in the feel of her body, pleased that my body had not forgotten how this dance was done. The position was nice, and her mews of pleasure told me she was enjoying it, too. But I wanted more. A shift in my hips, pulling her forward slightly, changed the sensations for us both.

"Oh. Yes, Alan. There, right there."

The head of my cock was hitting the perfect spot within her, her body quivered in delight. I could see the beginnings of her climax start in the ripple of muscles on her abdomen, her legs moved around my waist tighter.

Kari dug her fingers into my arms and growled, "Yesssss, fuck meeeeee. Fill me."

Her head fell back as she crested, a crashing wave that had her throwing her arms above her head, hands seeking something to hold onto. I continued my long, hard thrusts into her, my need building, her body jolted again as a second, more-powerful, wave rocked her. Kari's eyes locked on mine, as she lifted her head and nodded to me. Words were not possible for her, but not needed, either.

She wanted my cum and I was going to give it to her, all of it. Two long, hard thrusts later, and it burst forth -- hot jets hitting home within her. Her cry was wordless, as she came again. My thrusts continued as three more hot bullets of cum filled her. I had to steady myself against the sofa, but I didn't stop my slow, short thrusts into her. Finally, with a shuddering sigh of my own, I came to rest.

My body melted forward over Kari, her head lifted to meet me with a tender kiss. Her arms wrapped around me pulling down to her chest. She kissed me again, a slow, tender, caressing of lips.

"You are amazing, Kari, so wonderfully amazing," was all my brain could muster at that moment.

My cock, trapped within her, was still feeling her body convulse periodically. Kari smiled at my words.

"I knew you wouldn't be disappointing me, but wow! This was beyond anything I have ever experienced," she responded.

My cock finally gave up and slid from her warm confines. I kissed her again and then stood, reaching down to pull her up. Standing in my arms, she looked down and giggled. In my haste, I had not removed my socks; they were the only clothing left on either of us.

"Next time, I want you completely naked," she quipped.

Next time? Yup, she was going to be trouble.

I couldn't wait to find out how much.

_______________

12