The College Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers

This went on for about twenty minutes which got me aroused more and more and I am sure the guys didn't mind having a partially nude girl letting them feel her. Eventually I had both tits bared and my skirt was around my waist. But finally I wanted to do the other thing that I had thought of this morning. I adjusted my clothes which made them frown at me.

"Let's go for a walk."

I led them out to a corner of the campus where there was a small stand of pine trees. I had noticed them earlier in the year. There was a small path into the middle of them, with an opening surrounded by the pine trees. As we all got into them I turned to face them.

"Shouldn't you check to be sure that I didn't have a pair of panties hidden on me somewhere?"

They just sort of stared at me, standing in front of them.

"You guys don't get it, do you? How are you going to check for forbidden panties? You strip her, strip her naked."

"Here, outside?"

"Do you want to check me here?"

"But you said you didn't want to get caught. That would be really risky here."

"Don't you think that I know that? But I am not going to take my clothes off here so you can check me for panties. I am not that kind of girl."

With that I smiled, faintly. Actually I was that kind of girl, now. I would strip in front of these guys at a tiny hint that they wanted me to do so. And I think that they knew it. But today, today, right here, right now, I wanted them to strip me. I wanted it almost more than anything.

Jack looked at the other two and stepped up to me, reaching for my top.

"No, not that, Jack. To check for panties my skirt should come off."

Remember that my skirt had an elasticized waistband. Jack grinned and hooked his fingers in it and slowly, looking into my eyes, pulled out and tugged down. Soon it was loose enough and it just slid down my legs to my ankles. I stepped out of it and kicked it away from me. Jack moved his fingers in a circle and I obediently turned around in front of them, at first showing pussy, then bare ass and back to pussy. Even with pubic hair I hid nothing, my lips showed, without it after being shaved this morning my outer lips and the seam between them was right there. The guys loved looking at that. And my top was short enough that it hid nothing.

I had been thinking, all along, about doing this, and other things. I wasn't a virgin and I was so horny it wasn't funny. Being naked in front of guys made it worse.

I got down on my hands and knees in front of them, lifting my ass up a bit so my cheeks spread somewhat. I looked up at them, my head swimming slightly at what I was going to say.

"I suppose it isn't really likely, but I could have stuck a pair of panties up my ass. Do you think that you should check there? Maybe a little spit to lubricate."

The guys went behind me, my cheeks pried wide open and a lot of spit splattered on my asshole, then I felt a finger worming its way up my asshole. I moaned, softly, but they heard me. Chuckles from behind me. The finger moved around inside me, in and out, then left, but shortly another finger was up my ass, then a third.

"I suppose you should also check my pussy and mouth too. But I think you'd need something thicker than a finger for them, don't you? I don't suppose any of you have something like that."

They got the hint. David came around in front of me, sitting down, legs on either side of me, an evil grin on his face. He reached out, grasped my top and pulled it over my head and off, tossing it to the side. I felt someone pulling off my shoes so I was completely bare ass naked again. I looked as David undid his pants, reached inside them and pulled out a stiff cock.

I wasn't going to do this when this all started but I was too aroused to say no and really didn't want to say no anyway.

David grasped the back of my head with one hand, his cock with the other and pushed it down so the tip was right at my mouth. I opened and he slid it in. I wasn't very good at sucking so I just moved my tongue around it, my lips tight on it. David moved his hips up and down gently, moving his cock in and out slowly.

Then I felt something prodding at my pussy, sliding between my lips, then it found my hole and slid into me. Either Jack or Robert had decided my pussy needed a fucking. Someone's hands grasped my hips. And then I was getting fucked. A condom never entered my mind.

I lifted my head and mouth off David...

"This is not going to happen very much, understand?"

"Yeah, just suck."

And my head was pushed down again onto David's cock, going into my very willing mouth. Then I felt whoever was behind me shoving into me as deep as he could, cock twitching inside me. I realized that he had just cum in me, but was too far gone to complain. He pulled out and another cock entered me and then he was around in front of me, David moved and a sperm coated cock was presented to my mouth.

I took it. It was softening so more would fit in my mouth and it didn't taste all that bad to me. I felt sperm oozing out around the cock that was fucking me. Trickling down my thighs. I licked the cock in my mouth until I got all the sperm off of it. Then the second guy fucking me came inside me. Pulled out, another cock went up me.

The second guy came around in front of me and replaced the one I had just licked clean. Shortly I was with another mouthful of softening, sperm coated cock, licking it clean too.

The third guy came inside me, pulled out and sperm was dripping out of me now, running down my thighs. I licked the third one clean also, all for one, one for all.

Then they had me flip over on my back, legs spread, arms above my head, bare ass naked and watched as more sperm oozed out of me, trickling between my ass cheeks, over my asshole.

I don't really know how long I was naked in the copse of pine trees, but it was quite a while, with three guys watching the end of a slut's sex show. I let them watch me, oozing with cum, naked. They all were chuckling at me, at what a slut I was right then.

Finally I got up, found my clothes, such as they were, just a top and skirt. I used the bottom of the top to wipe off my thighs, ass and pussy, then put it on. I couldn't go back to my dorm room bare chested. Then I slipped on my skirt and shoes and left the trees, the guys walking along with me.

At least this time, I got to see cock, even though I got three loads of cum pumped into me. And I got slightly nervous about letting that happen. No condoms, not on birth control, maybe about to be pregnant. Too late to do anything about it now. Only worry to come if I missed my period. Then I would deal with it.

I told the guys I needed to be alone and left them at the entrance to my dorm. I walked into our room, Jan's and mine. She was waiting for me.

"Where have you been, its been too long for just breakfast."

So I told her.

"We went to the rec center, I took them into the handicapped stall in the men's room. I let them strip me. They threw away my bra and panties. Then we went to breakfast, hardly anyone there, sat in a corner, they pulled up my skirt so my pussy was showing, made me sit on my bare ass, lifted my top so a tit was out. Played with me."

Jan was dumbfounded.

"You let them strip you in a men's room? Everything?"

"Yes. Everything, even my shoes."

"You let them throw away your bra and panties?"

"They didn't really ask if they could, just did it. In one of those wall trash thingys that locked, so I couldn't get them back."

"So you just had on the top and skirt?"

"Yes."

"You let them play with you in the rec center cafe?"

"Yes."

"Is that all?"

I hung my head. Now I was a little ashamed. Jan, I think, was enjoying it all. Hearing me tell her how I had been used.

"No."

Jan snickered.

"Let's hear it Sabine."

I hung my head, feeling more ashamed of myself. Knowing that I was going to tell Jan about it all. Even with the shame, I was thinking of what else happened, and even though I was upset about them cumming inside me, it was turning me on again, just thinking about it, about how I was going to say it.

"You know that copse of pine trees on campus?"

"The one down by the football stadium?"

"Yeah, that one."

"OK, so tell me."

"Well I had them walk me there, walked into it. There's a clearing in the middle of the trees. We got in there and I told them that they needed to check me for panties again."

"Christ Sabine, they knew you didn't have any on!"

"Yeah, well. So Jack pulled my skirt down. I kicked it away."

"So you're showing pussy again, no big deal. They've seen it so much by now."

"Well, I kind of said that maybe I might have hidden some panties in my ass."

"Oh Jesus, Sabine! So they had to check your ass?"

"Uh, yes."

Jan snickered.

"So go ahead."

"I got down on my hands and knees, my cheeks kind of opened up and, they, uh, sort of stuck fingers up my ass."

She snickered again.

"Is that it?"

"No."

"Well?"

"I sort of said that maybe they ought to check my mouth and pussy too. Uh, I kind of suggested that they use something thicker than a finger for those."

Jan laughed out loud.

"Uh, David sort of came around in front of me, sat down and pulled off my top and threw it aside, the other two pulled off my shoes"

"So you're now bare ass in the clearing on your hands and knees?"

"Yes. And then David unzipped and pulled out his cock, to ah, check my mouth, I guess. Pulled my head down and pushed it towards my mouth."

"You didn't!"

"Ah, no, I did."

"So now you have David's cock in your mouth."

"Yes, and I felt something between my lips."

"Don't tell me. Pussy lips?"

"Yes, and whoever it was pushed up in me."

"Oh God, Sabine. So now you have a cock in your mouth and pussy? You're naked, completely bare ass naked and you're sucking and getting fucked?"

"Yes."

"You made them use a condom, right?"

"I didn't think of it."

"Bare! You're getting fucked bare?"

"Yes."

"Did he cum in you?"

"Yes, all three of them did."

"Oh my fucking God! You little whore!"

I just hung my head.

"Anything else?"

"I sort of licked them clean afterwards."

"So, not only have Jack, Robert and David seen you bare ass naked, but everyone of them has fucked you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Show me your pussy, get naked and spread."

I took off my top and skirt and spread wide on the bed while Jan looked at me.

"Well, that's a cum filled pussy if I have ever seen one."

I felt some more sperm oozing out as she said that to me.

"Are you going to keep fucking them?"

"I told them not to expect that very often."

Jan laughed again.

"You are not fucking them here, Sabine."

"I won't Jan."

She told me to get myself cleaned up, which I did. I came back out of our bathroom naked. Jan just looked at me and giggled.

"So Sabine, what are you getting out of this, other than three stiff cocks this morning?"

"Jan, I guess I just like being naked in front of people. I like it a lot more than fucking. I like people, guys,seeing me, looking at me. I get a jolt when I am nude with my legs spread. I want to do more of it. I guess I want even more guys to see me nude."

"So, if I could set that up you'd like it?"

"I guess I would."

"I have an older cousin here in town. He has a real estate office with three other guys and he wanted me to work part time for him. So if I could set it up for you for a few hours on your easy class days, how much would you do?"

"I guess, depending on the guys, not real old ones, understand, I would, um, get naked."

"Would you mind being naked for, let's say, three hours, a couple of days a week"

"No, not really. No one is going to find out, right?"

"I don't think so, just you, me and the guys in the office."

"OK, I guess."

"Would you pull your pussy open for them?"

"What do you mean?"

"Put both index fingers in your pussy."

I did what Jan said.

"Now, pull to the sides so your hole opens up."

I did that.

"Christ girl, you can see right up your hole. Can you do that?"

"I guess."

"How about a dildo?"

"What's a dildo?"

"It's a fake cock. Something that women use to fuck themselves. Would you stick a dildo in your pussy in front of them and fuck it?"

I was picturing that, me doing that. It was sort of arousing to me.

"I guess I could do that."

"Would you let them finger you?"

"I don't want to go that far, Jan."

"Feel your tits?"

"I guess that would be all right."

"Jack off on you?"

"What's that?"

"Let them masturbate and cum on you?"

"I suppose."

"Do you have any business type clothes?"

"Some."

"We'll go see my cousin tomorrow."

I swallowed, then nodded yes. It was going to be a chance to get naked in front of some one new. It excited me.

"Now, I think you like risky stuff, right? Like getting naked outside or where you might get caught."

"I think so. I know I like being naked outside."

"I've thought of something for tonight, Sabine. I think you'll enjoy it. We'll give it a try, OK?"

"Sure Jan, whatever you say."

Without really realizing it, I was somewhat submissive to Jan. I knew that I was to the guys. As long as it didn't involve too much fucking. I really liked them fucking me but it made me feel too much like a whore. I wasn't going to do that too much in the future. Being bare ass in front of them, that was fine. I liked them seeing me, looking at me.

"But first we need to go to the adult shop."

I wasn't too sure about that. Didn't know what was there, who would be there. Didn't know if I really wanted to do that, but if Jan thought, well, I could try it.

So after I had dressed, Jan didn't let me have a bra or panties, just a top and shorts with sandals, we went to lunch at the cafeteria and then she had Jack drive the two of us to the adult store.

When I walked in I was amazed. Most of the things I had never seen before. I didn't know what a dildo was until she told me. And I got flushed, a little red in the face as we stood and looked at all the toys. Jan picked everything out. I wouldn't have known what to get. She got a gold colored vibrator, another thing I knew nothing about, a dildo with half balls, a dildo with a suction cup to fasten it down, I guess and what she called a butt plug. She told me that goes up my ass.

Then to a display of lubricants, got a large bottle of it. Then she had me take them to the guy at the counter and pay for them. Which I was uncomfortable doing. She took the bag and led me through a door.

There was a hallway with lots of doors along it. She led me to the last one, Jack trailing along. Opened the door. There were guys in here and some of the guys in the magazine and video sections were standing in the doorway watching us. Jan had me get in the booth, she put some quarters in this machine and it started to play a video. I was shocked. It was a video of a guy fucking a woman. She was nude and his cock looked huge.

Jan opened the bag, took out the dildo with the half balls, got it out of the packaging and smirked at me. She and Jack were standing on the either side of the door. She propped it open with the bag, smirked at me again.

"Take off your clothes, Sabine."

I just stared at her.

"I want you bare ass. And you're going to use this."

She held up the dildo, still smirking.

"And I am going to let every guy in the store who wants to, watch you use it, bare ass naked, Sabine."

I felt my stomach clench and then thought about it. How many guys were going to see me being a slut, a naked slut? All of a sudden I got that familiar jolt to my abdomen.

I reached down to the bottom of my top and pulled it over my head. Dropped it on the chair in the booth. Undid and unzipped my shorts and pushed them down, then pulled them off. Jan handed me the dildo and grinned.

"You'll really do it, won't you..and you won't need lubricant either will you..

"I just shook my head no and put the head at my pussy, spread my legs and pushed. And the damn thing just slid right up inside me. I watched Jan wave to someone and soon there was this old guy standing there. Me bare ass naked except for the sandals and with a dildo up my pussy.

"Shove it in and out Sabine, fuck yourself with it."

And I did, there in the booth, in the adult store while a bunch of guys who were there walked up and watched me doing it. While I was naked. Until the guy that I paid for the things came back, looked at me and chuckled, but...

"You can't do that with the door open girly."

"Can she just stand there with her pussy and tits out?"

"If I can have a feel."

"No, I think we'll pass. Get dressed Sabine."

I did that, but I put on my top first, so my pussy would be on display longer. I even turned around to show my ass, bent over as I put on the shorts, so my pussy showed between my legs. Finally I did them up and we left.

"Let's go see if my cousin is in the office."

"I thought you said tomorrow."

"I changed my mind watching you in the video booth."

We drove to the cousin's office and Jan made Jack stay in the van. We went inside. Jan's cousin was there. We went in his office.

"This is my friend Sabine. She has an offer for you Mike. She'll do your part-time job. Say for twenty dollars a day, Tuesday, Thursday and if you want, Saturday. Three hours a day. Filing and whatever else you need. Show him how you'll be dressed, Sabine."

I gulped, this was an older guy, maybe in his forties. A little grey at the temples. I stood up, looked at Jan. She smiled at me. I swallowed.

Then I took hold of my top and pulled it over my head, then dropped it on the floor. My tits were out. Then I undid and unzipped my shorts and pushed them down. Stepped out of them, kicked them aside. I was bare ass again, the tingles starting in my nipples and belly.

"Twenty dollars a day, she'll do office work too, but just like this. If you want her in heels or anything else, like stockings, you have to buy them for her."

"Well, she looks good. How old is she?"

"She's twenty."

"Can she prove it?"

"Show him your driver's license."

I didn't want to do that, he'd know my real name, but I did it anyway.

"I'll have to tell my wife, the other guys too. Just so they know."

"Fine, and Mike, no sex, no blowjobs, no fingering, but she says you can feel her tits. Sabine, sit down and spread your legs for Mike."

I did. And I took off my sandals so I was totally bare ass naked in front of him.

"Any of the other guys have a problem with this?"

"The problem will be them trying to get her to fuck or suck. But I can handle that. Let me call Sue and have her come down. Get dressed girl."

So I dressed again and Mike called his wife. We sat there, Jan and Mike talking about family, me sitting quietly next to Jan. Sue finally arrived.

When we were all seated Jan grinned at Sue.

"Sue I have a deal for Mike and the other guys. Sabine here will work three hours a day, two days a week for them for twenty dollars a day. She'll work Saturdays too, if needed. But she'll do it nude. Is that all right with you? She won't suck or fuck. She said they can feel her tits and jack off on her. Are you all right with that?"

"I'll have to be here, I am sure the other wives will want to be here also. But I can't believe this innocent looking little blond is going to get naked here."

"Sabine, take off your sandals and go stand in front of Sue."

I did as Jan told me. I was a little nervous standing in front of this woman.

"If you want to see, just take off her clothes, Sue, she'll let you. Right Sabine?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"She can strip me if she wants."

Sue giggled.

"Is she really serious?"

"She's already been bare ass in front of Mike. But he won't hire her without you knowing about it." She'll strip herself or let you or Mike do it, probably the other wives too, but not the other guys. So if you want to prove it to yourself, strip her. She'll let you do it."

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers