The College Sluts Ch. 06-08

Story Info
The ups and downs of a scat relationship.
14.9k words
4.73
19.7k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Warning:

The following story and subsequent series will focus primarily on the play and consumption of human waste including feces and urine. If these topics do not interest you, I would not recommend you read further. If you do, however, continue to read then do not rate this story poorly on its contents alone. Although, constructive criticism and comments are appreciated.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Author's Note:

Just thought I would start this post by quickly addressing a complaint I've gotten from a couple of different people; I would agree that this story is progressing very slowly. While I did intend to spend more time developing characters, I think that my previous posts have been lacking in the erotica department. Fortunately, I hope to change this in the future. While this series is still going to be mainly story-based and contain many chapters without a lot of action, a deep and arousing depiction of a lesbian relationship centered around scat is my focus. I don't want to spoil anything, but the final chapter in this post is closer to what will be seen in the future.

Thanks for reading this blurb, and I hope you enjoy the following chapters!

~`~`~`~`~`~

Chapter 6: Public Betrayal

Jane found her gaze drifting to the clock hung above the door once again, gutted to realize that it had only been three minutes since her previous look. It was the third day of classes and already she found herself both bored and completely overwhelmed. The last two days had been spent going over introductory material and the syllabus but, with that out of the way for all five courses, today was the start of the real content.

Only twenty minutes into the 90-minute lecture, Jane's brain was far from concerned about whatever advertising campaign the professor was talking about. Taking her usual seat at the back of the classroom allowed her to mess around on her computer and phone but, unfortunately, Maggie was not present to entertain the teen. Though they were in the same major and, therefore, had very similar schedules, this was not a class they shared.

While Maggie certainly made the previous lectures more palatable, Jane was now realizing how much she needed the girl just to keep focused. The fact that the class was also an elective and, therefore, less important than some of her others was also a factor. Of course, Jane was still making notes where she needed to, but there was no information being retained. Especially not when she pulled open her chat with L and continued texting the mystery girl.

Surprisingly, it was L who initiated this conversation; one of the only times it had happened since their initial interaction. The first message came when Jane was walking into class and, while she knew paying attention was more important, she couldn't help but reply. This only opened the door for L to continue the conversation and Jane didn't dare let L know she was in class for fear of ending it too quickly. As such, the teen was checking her phone and replying to messages between jotting down notes.

The two of them had been talking on and off for the past couple of days, but Jane was still yet to meet L despite her constant requests. She was unsure why L was so desperate to remain anonymous but, to be fair, it was a difficult situation to judge the safety of. Though they hadn't done anything overtly sexual since the concert, Jane was enjoying just talking to the girl, especially since Anna and Chloe were seemingly always unavailable.

Each day they spoke, Jane was able to learn more about L too. While she still didn't have a name or face, Jane did know that L was born the same year as her, though her birthday was in March rather than Jane's October meaning she was twenty. Jane had also learned that she did, in fact, attend the school, being in her first year of a biological sciences major.

With this basic information, it felt like there may actually be a relationship forming, though it was in its early stages. Still, it only made Jane want it more, the teen spending every chance she got to talk to L. Hopefully, the constant messages would build some level of trust in L and would lead to the two being able to meet.

L: So, do you live on campus or off?

Jane: On. What about you?

L: I live on campus too.

Jane: Which residence building? Maybe we are neighbors; I'm in the East building.

L: Sorry, maybe I'll tell you after we meet. I don't know you enough to give you that kind of information.

Jane: So then when can we meet?

L: I don't know, not yet.

Jane: Why not? What are you hiding?

The teen looked up from her phone to copy the image that her professor was drawing on the chalkboard. It also helped Jane try to calm down to prevent any further messages that may have a lasting effect on her new relationship. She understood L's trepidation in a way, but it felt like she had been led on for days without much explanation and she was beginning to grow tired of it.

Since classes had started, Jane found Bethany becoming more distant than she was before. Her roommate had already developed a posse of friends, Bethany seemingly always surrounded by a group of at least five other students who were always laughing and having a good time. Jane was happy for the girl, but there was possibly a tinge of jealousy.

Unfortunately, the fact that she had been unable to have a meaningful conversation with Anna and Chloe since moving left Jane feeling more alone. Perhaps that was why she was so jealous of Bethany making so many friends so easily. To be fair, Maggie was someone the teen had met and became relatively close with fairly early on. She had to remember that being mad at Bethany for having friends wasn't justified either way.

Having L as someone to talk to helped significantly; however, it wasn't enough. Jane wanted to form a real, emotional connection with the girl but was continuously shut down. She constantly felt an overwhelming sense of loneliness except for when she was texting L. Sure, being with Maggie helped, but the feeling never lasted long. With every passing day, Jane could only think that she was the problem more and more. It was, of course, not true, but she couldn't stop her brain from spiraling. School was already draining enough and doing it without another person made it worse.

Considering she never had required or been in a relationship in the past, Jane couldn't understand why she was so seemingly dependant on one now. Whether it was because of the arrangement she had with her neighbors in Westroad or not, the teen couldn't be sure. And yet, it seemed she couldn't survive without one upon arriving at college. The fact that she had the opportunity to be romantically involved with L being dangled in front of her face for the past week perhaps didn't help matters.

Jane shook her head, realizing she had been zoned out and missing all the lecture content. The teen didn't know how long she was lost in thought, but the professor's slide had since changed, showing new information that Jane struggled to copy before it was changed again. She remembered the message too, sure that L had since responded but afraid of what the girl might have said.

L: I'm sorry. I just can't.

Jane: You keep asking me if I'm serious and I have proven that I am, but you keep avoiding me.

L: It's hard.

Jane: But I want to meet you so bad.

The notification that L was typing popped up and disappeared a couple of times; the girl was clearly struggling to come up with a response. Jane regretted her harsh nature but, at the same time, was desperate for any indication as to why L continued to sabotage their relationship at every step. She distracted herself with the lecture, jotting down notes and periodically checking for a response.

L: Are you busy right now?

Jane: Why?

L: You said you wanted to meet, and I think you are right.

Perhaps not the response she expected, it was certainly one that Jane wanted. The only issue now was that she was stuck in the middle of a lecture that still had an hour remaining. She couldn't skip classes, certainly not on the first real day of college. However, L was finally giving her the opportunity to meet face to face.

Jane: Can we meet in an hour.

L: I have a class at one so that wouldn't give us any time.

Jane looked at the notes she had scribbled down in her notebook. She knew from the slideshow that the professor posted before class that they weren't even half done yet. Most of the information was in these slides and could be copied later, but there were some blanks that needed filling. Specifics were also left out, the professor going over the more important details orally rather than posting them. If she was in a class with Maggie, Jane could get the notes from her and would have no second thoughts about leaving. But, since she was alone, it made things more difficult.

Jane: Ok, where do you want to meet.

L: How about the bathroom where I left my note? I'll be in the middle stall.

Jane: Ok.

With a shaky breath, Jane quietly shut her laptop and slid it into her backpack. She stuffed her notebook in too, zipping it up before returning her pencil to its pencil case and adding it to the bag. No one looked at her as she slowly stood, all eyes remaining on the professor. Letting out a silent prayer, she tucked in her chair and shuffled to the back door of the lecture hall. A loud creak as it opened made her tense, but she didn't dare turn around and, instead, stepped out into the building's lobby before gently closing the door behind herself.

Her heart was beating fast -- both from excitement and nerves -- as she exited the empty building. From where she was currently standing, it would only take a couple of minutes for her to reach the central bathroom where L was to meet her. She took the familiar path through the park, avoiding the garbage that remained on the grass from the concert. Looking around to make sure no one was following her; she entered the women's washroom and sent a text to L.

Jane: I'm here.

L: Take one of the empty stalls.

The teen questioned why she was getting in a stall when they were supposed to be talking face to face, but made no mention of it to L. Instead, she decided to follow the girl's instructions. So, with the center stall filled by who Jane assumed to be L, she had a choice of the remaining two stalls. Jane took the one furthest from the door, closing the metal door and taking a seat on the toilet.

Jane: Are you in the middle stall?

L: Yes.

"Hello?" Jane whispered, hopeful that L was telling the truth and was the one sitting in the adjacent stall. When no answer came, she became slightly worried and decided to take a peek under the dividing wall between the two stalls. Leaning over, she could only see a pair of white sneakers before her phone began to vibrate and she sat back up.

L: Don't look under the stall, and only text; I don't want someone to hear us.

Jane: I thought you wanted to finally meet each other, what happened?

L: We will, I just thought we could do it in a more interesting way.

Jane: Ok, then how?

L: We each go to the bathroom (poo obviously) and, after we listen to each other, we come out and meet.

The suggestion was somewhat strange, but Jane decided to go along with it. Despite her borderline need to finally meet L in person, the teen could wait a little longer if it meant getting to listen to another girl shitting in public. The semi-voyeuristic element almost made it better, Jane remembering all the times she had a similar experience in her life.

Jane: Ok, do we just start... going?

L: Yes.

With that, Jane let out a trepidatious breath. She had to stand up for a second, allowing her to pull her pants and panties down to her ankles and sit back on the seat bare-assed. Remaining motionless, she could hear the sounds of trickling pee to her right. Following a quiet gasp, Jane heard the telltale crackling of a thick shit squeezing out of L's asshole.

Not wanting to leave the girl hanging, the teen began to push. With little effort, the first piece of shit pushed out and hit the toilet water with a splash. Looking between her legs she admired the brown, knobbly log floating just below the surface. Her focus was interrupted when L released a small fart, the sound echoing in the toilet bowl.

It was difficult to differentiate the two, but Jane inhaled, attempting to smell the aroma of L's waste. It was subtle, but the sulfur stink of shit was noticeable drifting under the stall's separating partition. The teen continued to push as she savored the moment, softer scat streaming out of her ass and spooling in the toilet. As it slid downwards, deep streaks of filth were left on the porcelain bowl.

It was impossible not to imagine the girl only a few feet to her right and the current indecent act she was committing. Jane wanted nothing more than to go next door, reach into the toilet, and smear L's shit all over her body. She massaged her clit, wishing she had a handful of the stinking waste pressed against her pussy lips.

L: I'm so horny.

Jane: Me too.

L: Are you playing with yourself?

Jane: Yes.

From the soft moans, it sounded like L was doing something similar. If she really focused, Jane could hear the wet sloshing of L pumping her fingers in and out of her soaked cunt. The teen listened carefully and tried to match the rhythm on herself. Her middle and index fingers slipped between her labia and began stroking the roof of her vagina. Pee was running from her urethra and coating her hand, most going into the toilet but some falling to the seat and floor.

Not that Jane saw or cared, though. Her eyes were closed as she pictured herself under L's ass, her face being coated in sticky brown goo as it flowed from the girl's bowels. Tentatively, the teen reached between her legs and traced the index finger of her free hand around the wrinkled flesh of her sphincter.

A thick layer of warmth coated it and, upon pulling it out, Jane studied the smears of her feces that covered the pad of her finger. Small flecks of nuts and seeds were visible in the waste, breaking up the deep, chocolatey brown. Bringing it under her nose, she shivered with arousal. Her right hand picked up pace as the rich stink of her shit filled her nostrils.

A steady stream of girl nectar was now drizzling out of her pussy and onto the hand digging towards her womb. Her orgasm was fast approaching and, based on the constant rustle and faded breath, Jane guessed that L was close too. In an act of true arousal, Jane's tongue darted out of her mouth and pressed against her shit-coated finger.

The rich, earthy, bitter flavor scat lingered on her tongue as she brought it back into her mouth, rubbing it against the roof of her mouth. She had eaten shit with Anna and Chloe before, but this was different. With L in such a frenzy beside her and the brown sludge dissolving in her mouth, Jane wanted to stay in this moment forever.

The sudden sound of the bathroom door snapped her back to reality, however. Her hand quickly left her vagina, an action especially painful considering she was only seconds away from cumming. Her hole yearned for relief, but Jane was too focused on the sound of feet shuffling on the tiled floor and entering the stall on the far side of the bathroom. Her heart was rapidly beating as she covered her mouth with her right hand, hoping to mask her gasps for breath.

L had gone completely silent, too. The girl seemingly froze during the intrusion and hadn't moved since. Even when Jane put her ear to the division, she could only just make out the girl's breath, fast and heavy like her own. As for the intruder, it sounded like she was going about her business without any indication of catching the indecent act L and Jane were committing only a couple of seconds prior.

Given their distance from one another, Jane could just barely make out the sounds of pee dribbling into the toilet water. Following this came the loud sounds of toilet paper being pulled from the dispenser and the flush of a toilet. Peeking under the door, Jane watched a pair of white sneakers walk to the sink, the tap turning on for a couple of seconds when she washed her hands. After which, the bathroom door swung open and promptly closed, leaving her alone with L.

Jane: Ready to continue? ;)

Rather than receiving a text back, however, the sound of a second toilet quickly rang out in the bathroom. It didn't make any sense for L to flush considering neither girl had cum yet, or maybe she had; Jane didn't know for sure. Still, she wanted to see what L produced and was disappointed that was no longer possible. Although, as long as they got to meet, Jane didn't mind.

Hearing the lock on the stall slide open, Jane peaked under the door expecting to see L waiting outside of her stall. But, much to her surprise, there was no one there. Rather, a girl walked from the far stall to the sink to wash her hands. It made no sense; L said that she was in the middle stall, how did she suddenly get to the end? The girl at the sink had black shoes too, she knew L's were white when she looked under the stall-

Jane's stomach twisted as she realized what had happened; L was the first one to flush and leave, followed by the girl who entered while they were masturbating. Jane's hands shook as she pulled out her phone, struggling to text L without dropping the device.

Jane: Where did you go?

Jane: You said we were going to meet, where did you go?!

L: I'm sorry, this was a mistake.

Biting her fist as she read the message, Jane felt the anger boiling in her stomach. After she heard the second girl leave the bathroom, she punched the side of her stall. Four more punches followed, the base of her hand left stinging and red from the impacts. Jane had never been prone to angry outbursts, but she had finally reached her limit with the shit that L was pulling. It seemed she took every possible opportunity to screw Jane over.

Jane: You can't do that; all I want is to meet you.

There was no reply to the message, however, just a notification that L had read it. That hurt more; knowing she read the text and still couldn't come up with an explanation. Jane's eyes stung as she forcefully ripped toilet paper from its dispenser, wiping off her dirtied finger and ass. Pulling up her pants, she turned to look at the toilet's contents, swearing under her breath before depressing the flush button.

Grabbing her backpack from the hook, she slung it over her shoulders and went to the sink to wash her hands. In the mirror, Jane looked like a disheveled mess. Her eyes were bright red and tear-filled, hair tangled, and her face covered in a light sheen of sweat acting as the only evidence of her public masturbation. Peeling the strand from her forehead and straightening out the flyaways, Jane tried to make her hair look presentable.

With no response from L, she dried her hands on a paper towel and left the washroom. Foolishly, Jane was still hoping she would open the door and L would be waiting for her outside. Of course, she had no such luck. Excluding a couple of people walking off in the distance, the surrounding area was void of other students.

The only thing that slightly saved the afternoon was the fact that Jane didn't have any more classes for the day. So, begrudgingly, she set off across the grass back towards her residence building. On her way up the stairs, she passed Maggie was leaving to go to her afternoon class. Jane flashed her a smile and said hello, but she was not in the mood for anything more and quickly jogged up the stairs to end any further conversations before they started.

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers