The College Sluts Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers

After a few minutes of the putrid chest massage, Jane moved onto the most important portion of Lilly's body; her vagina. She bit her bottom lip with pure arousal as she took a fistful of waste and began working it into Lilly's slit, quite aware of how turned on the girl was based on the stream of vaginal cream coming from her pussy. "How does that feel?" she asked in a sultry tone, tugging on the girl's labia as she coated both sides of the sensitive flesh.

"Good," Lilly breathed, her clit begging for attention. She attempted to lower her hand to rub the erect nub but was quickly stopped as Jane grabbed her wrist.

"No, I get to do everything," Jane whispered before straddling Lilly's body, one knee on either side of the girl's chest. Leaning forward, she pressed their chests together and felt the shit transfer to her own body. Sliding up and down, Jane was slowly coating her body in whatever waste smeared off Lilly. Soon, it was difficult to tell where one girl ended and the other began, their skin becoming the same milk chocolate color.

She continued to tease Lilly for a bit, knowing full well what the girl wanted. So, eventually, Jane sild a little further down so that her crotch was hovering over Lilly's. She wasn't completely done with the teasing, though. Maintaining eye contact with Lilly, Jane slowly released her bladder, pee spraying out and coating her female companion's pussy. It was clear when she aimed it just right, Lilly briefly tensing as the pee sprayed against her clit.

"I want to cum," the girl begged between gritted teeth, desperate for release as she watched Jane hover over her. She had become so frantic that her hands began to shake, but every time she lifted them just an inch, Jane would promptly pin them back to the ground. Lilly hadn't expected this dominatrix side of the teen, but her body seemed to like it.

"You'll cum soon," Jane assured the girl, slowly grating her hips as she began to hump Lilly. Moving down more, she was able to angle herself backward so that both her and Lilly's clits were rubbing together. The first contact elicited a long moan from Lilly; a clear indication that she was liked what was happening.

Enjoying the sensation herself, Jane began to pick up her pace. The pee that she had previously released was mixing with caked-on shit, the light brown drops of filth combining with the copious pussy juices to create a perfect, natural lube. A small pool was forming beneath Lilly's ass that, as Jane soon came to realize, was due to the girl releasing her own stream of urine. It felt warm against her cunt and only egged the teen on further.

As the action increases, Jane struggled to support herself and toppled forward. Using Lilly's tits as handholds, she dipped down and began kissing the girl. Continuing the humping motion, it was only a matter of time before they both came. Lilly was first, her eyes bursting open as she silently screamed, her mouth opening wide but making no sound.

Jane soon followed, holding back any longer becoming impossible as she watched Lilly reach her unbelievable climax. While coated head to toe in filth, this moment somehow still felt quite special, not only for Lilly but Jane too. It wasn't Jane's first time, but perhaps it was her first time with someone that she had a chance of actually dating.

Anna and Chloe were great, but Lilly was someone that Jane could see herself spending the rest of her life with. As she came down from her climax, she realized that this was something that needed to happen, despite the rocky start they had. It was time that Jane moved on from her past and became a woman with a happy and healthy relationship for herself. Now she just hoped Lilly wanted the same.

"Can I eat you out again?" a sweaty Lilly asked, blushing as she thought about getting her mouth around Jane's piss and shit coated pussy.

"You have a problem," Jane chuckled. It seemed things were going to work out fine.


sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers