The College Sluts Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~`~`~`~`~`~

Balancing her two plates on one arm, Lilly gave the doorknob a turn and pushed open the door to her dorm. The lights of the living room were off when she entered, but a subtle glow was coming from her bedroom. Setting the plates on the counter of her kitchenette, Lilly followed the light source, finding Jane at her desk with a lamp on and surrounded by papers. "Hey Jane, how are you doing?" she asked, giving the teen a gentle shoulder rub.

Jane said nothing in response, however, outside of a quiet grunt. Instead, she continued to copy what was on her laptop into a spiral notebook. As the teen briefly paused to stretch out her wrist, she turned to look at Lilly before returning to her writing. "Hey Lilly," she muttered.

"What are you working on?" Lilly leaned over the girl's shoulder, trying to decipher the content that was on her screen. Outside of a few terms, however, most of it was gibberish.

"Marketing."

"Well, I brought us some dinner and I thought we could watch something while we eat. How about you take a break for a little?" Lilly suggested.

"No, I need to finish this," Jane replied, not looking up from her notebook. Almost mindlessly, she began massaging her wrist as she read the next section of text that needed to be copied.

"It's OK, you can finish it later. I want you to eat," Lilly leaned forward kissing the top of the teen's head, "The doctors said you have to be careful with your diet."

"No, I can't finish this later because it is the lecture from today. I was supposed to go with Maggie, but I fell asleep after economics," Jane suddenly spun in her chair, glaring at Lilly, "And I know for a fact you came home after your class and saw me, but decided not to wake me up." She turned back around and continued to write as she spoke, "As a result, I slept until three and missed my lecture while also leaving Maggie alone in the library when I agreed to help her. So, you don't get to tell me went to stop."

"You needed the sleep Jane, especially after last night, and you know that. As for Maggie, I'm sure she understood. Did you get the notes from her?" Lilly asked.

"That's not the point! I'm supposed to be a student! I'm paying to be in these classes!" Jane clenched her fist.

"Jane, come on. This isn't healthy, you need to stop working for tonight and eat your dinner," Lilly's tone shifted, now very serious, "You need to be careful or you are going to end up overexerting yourself."

"NO!" Jane threw her notebook on the ground, loose papers flying out and settling on the floor, "I don't need a break, OK?! I don't need to drop out o-or help! I don't need to defer a semester! I don't need fucking medication! The only thing I need is to keep going to class and doing my work!"

"Jane-"

Jane cut her off, "No, stop. You don't get to tell me what I need. I-I- OK?" Attempting to hide her quivering lip, she dropped her head to the desk, surrounding it with both arms. "I'm sick of all of this," she sniffled, "Everyone thinks they know better than me. The worst part is that I know they're right, but..."

Lilly stepped forward wrapping her arms around the teen in a deep embrace, "I'm sorry Jane, I can't imagine any of this is easy. I- I just worry about you a lot. I want you to get better..."

"I know," Jane rubbed her face against her arm, wiping away a tear, "I just... Ever since the day you found me... I feel like I'm such a burden."

"You're not a burden, Jane."

"You say that, but I am," the teen mumbled into the desk, "Everyone is constantly doing stuff for me. Maggie is giving me all her notes, my parents have to drive six hours just to see me, I'm making my professors make special assignments just for me. And then, of course, there's you," she lifted her head to look at Lilly, "You cook or buy me food, clean up, help with my school, organize my stuff, do my laundry..."

"People do those things because they care about you and want you to get better. You went through some serious shit, OK? I do not think you are a burden just because I help you when you need it."

"I just want to be normal... like I was before," Jane admitted, "If I do my schoolwork and go to class then... it will be like before. Everything will be normal again."

"Jane, we both know that isn't true. Unfortunately, it's pretty much impossible to go back to the way things were before, but that's OK. And there is no such thing as normal; your life has just changed slightly but it isn't necessarily bad." Lilly helped the teen to her feet, "Stressing about schoolwork isn't go to change that either, only make it worse."

"So then what am I supposed to do?" Jane hugged Lilly, resting her head on the girl's shoulder.

"You still want to do school?"

"Yes."

"OK, then we keep doing what we were, but maybe cut it back a bit. You know, only go to one class a day or something like that. How does that sound?"

"Maybe..."

"We'll figure it out," Lilly rubbed the teen's back, "And while we're talking Jane, I just... I know you said you don't want help, but I think you should see a therapist. I don't want to force anything on you, of course, but I have one close by that I still go to for my panic attacks. Maybe I could give you her contact information, or we could go together just to see. It sounds scary, I know, but I think she could help you a lot too."

"OK... maybe," Jane paused, "But only if you go with me at least for the first time."

"Of course," Lilly broke the hug, stepping back and wiping a tear of Jane's face, "First things first, though; let's go eat our food before it gets cold. Or colder, anyway." Taking the teen's hand, Lilly let Jane out to the living room where they ate dinner followed by a long cuddle session.

Chapter 16: A Public Performance

"Jane?"

"Hmm," the teen turned to look at Lilly.

"You good?" Lilly replied, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about some of the stuff she said," Jane replied, referring to the therapist she and Lilly had just visited. After a week of continued deliberation, Jane had finally decided that Lilly was right and seeking professional help was the next best step. They went straight from the teen's marketing class and took a bus downtown together, eventually arriving at the office of Lilly's therapist Dr. Ortega.

"What did you think?

Jane shrugged, "I think it went OK. A lot of the stuff was helpful."

"That's good," Lilly drank the last mouthful of her coffee, setting the empty paper cup on the table, "Do you think you're going to back to her?"

"Yeah, at least until things start to normalize a bit. After that, I don't know." Truthfully, Dr. Ortega did help Jane to understand and rationalized a lot of issues she had been struggling with. The primary problem of her overworking herself had been addressed and the teen now had a few steps in place to avoid it in the future. Although, one hour-long session was far from enough to fix everything and she understood that.

Pushing her chair back, Jane stood up. "Are you done with that?" she motioned to Lilly's cup. Receiving a nod in reply, she put one cup inside the other and walked over to the garbage can. Before she dropped them in, however, she spotted the café's bathroom out of the corner of her eye. Biting her lip, a devilish idea crossed the teen's mind and she walked back to their table.

"I thought you were throwing those out," Lilly looked at the cups still in Jane's hands.

"Yeah, I was going to, but then I thought of something better."

"Recycling...?"

"No, come here," Jane grabbed Lilly's hand, tugging the girl to her feet. Making sure no one else in the café was watching, she led them past the front counter and down a short hallway, the bathroom located at the end. Slipping inside the small room, she pulled in Lilly and locked the door.

"Why are we in the bathroom?" Lilly looked around, confused.

"Here," Jane handed her one of the cups. Walking across the room, the teen opened the lid of the toilet and pulled down her pants. Slipping them and her underwear over her shoes, she hung them on the hook on the back of the bathroom door.

"Ew, Jane. It's gross in here, don't take off your clothes," Lilly whispered, hoping no one could hear her.

Ignoring the girl's complaints, Jane climbed onto the toilet seat and spread her ass. "Hold the cup under me," she shifted backward so that her butt was hanging over the floor.

Realizing what was happening, though still not entirely on board, Lilly did as she was instructed and put the cup under the teen. She watched Jane's sphincter begin to push out the pink flesh tensing before being pulled back following a sigh from the teen. "Jane... are you... y'know, sure that you want to do this?" Lilly asked as she watched the teen's asshole twitching.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jane replied without turning around, the teen still trying to force out the mass stuck in her bowels.

"This kind of thing has been tough for you since the incident. I just wanted to make sure you aren't doing anything you're not ready for," Lilly explained.

"No, I'm sure. Thanks for looking out for me, though," she began pushing again, although this time Lilly could make out the head of her turd.

"OK," Lilly sighed, watching as the brown nub poked out briefly, visible between the wrinkles of Jane's asshole, "If you're sure." Feeling comfortable that this is what the teen wanted, Lilly stuck out a finger and rubbed against the exposed shit. However, it seemed Jane could only push so long before she had to relax her sphincter and pull the mass back inside. "Come on, one big push," Lilly whispered her encouragement, her nerves now overruled by her excitement.

"You ready?" Jane looked over her shoulder, enjoying the entranced look on Lilly's face.

Lilly just nodded, watching as, for one final time, the teen's hole began to widen. A long grunt warned of the coming mass, a thick log of brown forcing its way out. When roughly an inch of the waste was free, Lilly moved the cup upwards so that it encompassed the shit. As Jane continued to push, the weight of the log pulled it out faster, and soon the cup was over half full.

If she moved forward, Lilly could see over the edge and watch as the greasy waste coiled into the paper receptacle. Rotating the cup so that it filled evenly, the teen's shit was soon just under the lip. "Are you done?" Lilly asked, ready to move the cup so that Jane could get down.

"Mmm," straining once more, a quiet fart slipped from Jane's sphincter followed by a final nugget of her waste. "OK, that's it," she sighed, releasing her butt cheeks. Stepping down from the toilet, she grabbed the cup and looked inside. As Lilly had observed, the shit was especially greasy. The singular log appeared quite large in cup and Jane could make out flecks of her burger from the previous night.

Snapping on the plastic lid, she set the cup beside the sink and turned back to Lilly, "Now you get up on the toilet and I'll hold the cup for you."

Biting her bottom lip, Lilly couldn't deny her arousal and decided to go along with the teen's plan, whatever it may be. So, without giving it a second thought, she took off her pants, climbed onto the seat, and got in the same position that Jane was just in. "I don't know if I have any," she admitted, pulling apart her ass, "I went to the bathroom last night so I might be empty. It won't be nearly as much as yours at the very least."

"Just try to push out whatever you can," Jane encouraged her, positioning the cup underneath Lilly's ass. Repeating what the girl had done to her earlier, Jane began to rub Lilly's sphincter. Although Jane took it one step further and pushed her index into the girl's dirty hole. As she got to the second knuckle, Jane could feel Lilly's anal muscles tighten as she let out a gasp. "Still feels OK?" Jane asked, wiggling her finger to stimulate the girl's bowels.

"Better than OK," Lilly huffed, gripping the toilet's tank to stay upright. The finger was having the intended effect, a mass moving through the girl's intestines as she pushed around the teen's index. Looking between her legs, Lilly watched as a thin string of her pussy juice slowly dripped down from her body, a clear sign of her arousal. Before she could wipe it away, however, Jane leaned forward and sucked it into her mouth.

Enjoying the sweet, musky flavor, Jane grinned as she pushed her finger deeper. Her nail was now just barely able to scrape Lilly's waste, the tip feeling hard and knobbly. "It's almost here, I can feel it," Jane whispered, wiggling her finger faster now as she tried to coax out the scat.

"Ohhh, fuck," Lilly grunted, "You're ready to catch it, right?"

"Yeah, go for it."

Gripping the toilet tighter, Lilly bore down as hard she could. Jane's finger was ejected at high speed from the girl's hole. Brought with it was the hard nugget blocking her intestines, following which a thick, fast stream of soft, almost liquid shit sprayed out and filled the cup at a rapid rate. "Jesus Christ," Lilly grunted through her gritted teeth.

Surprised by the speed of the expulsion, the cup was almost knocked from Jane's hand due to the velocity alone. Fortunately, she avoided spilling any of the waste on the floor. Once the cup was stable, Jane watched as shit quickly covered the beige interior. Unlike hers, the softness of Lilly's scat allowed it to leak into all the gaps and fill the cup almost entirely.

"I think that's it," Lilly's sphincter tensed, but nothing more came out.

"Good, because it's almost overflowing as it is," Jane held up the cup for the girl to see, "I thought you said you didn't have any."

Lilly shrugged, "I guess I was wrong." Climbing down, she spun around and took a seat on the toilet. With the cup still in front of her, Lilly took a closer look inside at her bowel movement. The surface was very wet and, even in the somewhat low light of the bathroom, she could see flecks of nuts in the brown sludge. "It is a lot," she whispered, tilting her head, "Maybe the cup just makes it look like more than it is, though."

Snapping on the lid, Jane set the second cup beside the first. Giving her hands a rinse in the sink, she grabbed her pants and underwear from where they were hanging and pulled them back on.

"Aren't you going to wipe?" Lilly asked once Jane had dressed.

"Nope," Jane smiled, "And neither are you."

"I'm not walking around all day with shit caked in my ass. Besides, mine was way messier than yours. My ass cheeks feel like they are dripping," Lilly complained.

"Stop being such a baby," Jane teased, "We're just going back to the dorms; it's not like we're wandering around town for the day."

"We have to take the bus, though," Lilly reminded the teen, awkwardly shuffling to grab her pants while trying not to make a bigger mess. Holding her jeans, she turned the crotch inside out and looked at it carefully, trying to figure out whether she should give just give in. After some consideration (and a lot more prodding from Jane), Lilly let out a sigh and pulled on her pants and panties.

"See, not so bad," Jane remarked, grabbing the cups and going to the door.

Lilly winced as she walked, the shit being pushed up by her jeans and spreading further. By the time she crossed the small bathroom, her ass crack was completely coated in sticky goo and she could feel some starting to leak down towards her thighs. "It is very bad," she replied in a harsh whisper, clenching a fist as she walked through the door Jane was holding open.

For her part, the teen also was experiencing some interesting sensations in the vain of her shit being caked to her rear. However, unlike Lilly, the waste was pretty localized to her sphincter and didn't appear to be shifting around a great deal. Still, she took on a somewhat noticeable shuffle as she left the bathroom. Fortunately, they were able to leave through a side door and didn't attract any further attention in the café.

"Can you slow down?" Lilly grunted as she struggled to keep up with Jane, her impeded stride resulting in the teen being a good few feet ahead.

"If I slow down then we're going to miss the bus," Jane called back, "It should be coming any minute now. Besides, the faster you the less time there is for people to stare at you. And, if we do miss the bus, that's ten more minutes we have to stand in public for everyone to see."

This seemed to shut Lilly up, the girl letting out a long sigh and slowly jogging to catch up to Jane. She could feel the remnants of her bowel movement now shifting towards the crotch of her panties, tough, and it was beginning to chafe against her inner thigs. Fortunately, it seemed worth it as they arrived at the bus stop just in time.

"See, if we were walking at your pace, we definitely would have missed the bus," Jane stated proudly as they got on, making their way to the back.

"Whatever. If we went at my pace, I wouldn't have shit covering my entire crotch," Lilly replied in a harsh whisper. Jane only grinned at this comment, though. Taking the seats furthest from the front, the two girls had a full view of the entire bus. Given their current situation, the almost empty vehicle was ideal.

Still, Jane couldn't help but tease Lilly. "Do you think they could smell us as we walked past?" she whispered, gesturing to the couple sitting halfway between them and the door. A man and woman slightly older than the girls, their seats were perpendicular to the front of the bus. From that angle, Jane assumed they could catch them in the act with just a slight head turn.

Lilly looked, though only out of her peripheral vision as she didn't want to be caught staring. "I don't think so," she looked out the window as she spoke as to not seem suspicious, "They probably would have said something."

"No, they wouldn't have!" Jane replied, louder than expected. "Besides, someone will eventually guess that there isn't coffee in these cups," she gestured to the cup Lilly was holding with her own, "The plastic lid and paper sides don't really keep the smell in so well. Leaning over, Jane whispered in Lilly's ear, "The smell of our stinky shit."

"Shhh," Lilly smacked the teen's thigh with the back of her hand, "Shut up."

"Think of it as payback for when you made me masturbate on the bus. Besides, don't act like this whole situation isn't turning you on. I know you have a little thing for being naughty in public." Keeping her body pointed forward, Jane reached her hand over and began running it up and down between Lilly's legs.

She couldn't feel anything through the girl's jeans but, looking to her right, it was hard to miss the vibrant red shade Lilly's face had turned. Hoping the back of the seat blocked her hand from view, Jane took the chance and shoved it down the front of the girl's pants. As the waistband of Lilly's panties snapped around her wrist, Jane felt wetness on the tips of her fingers.

"Mgh," Lilly tensed as she let out the little grunt, Jane's fingers now spreading her labia. She could feel herself getting increasingly turned on, but there was no way she was going to admit that to the teen. Instead, she kept her eyes locked on the couple to ensure they weren't going to get caught. As she felt Jane's middle finger slide into her dripping pussy, however, a long sigh escaped her lips. The woman turned her head to see the source of the commotion, but Lilly quickly snapped her gaze to the outside of the bus and tried to act natural.

Jane didn't notice the stranger's passing glance, however, and she continued to root around in her companion's pants. The more she faster she thrusted, the thicker their coating of Lilly's nectar. Using the movement of the bus to her advantage, Jane began to pump into the girl's pussy faster. With the addition of a second finger, Jane could feel Lilly's muscles clamping down; it was clear she was close. "You're going to cum, aren't you?" the teen whispered in the girl's ear.