The College Sluts Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that I don't wake Lilly up with my dreams and..." Jane paused, "So I don't hurt her again."

Dr. Ortega tilted her head to the side, "Do you mean emotionally or...?"

"Last week I... I had a really vivid nightmare. I-It was the one in the Dean's office," Jane stuttered, "Before I woke up, Bethany -- in the dream -- she pinned me to a table... she was pushing me down and attacking me. I started fighting back, but when I woke up... I realized it was Lilly..."

"We talked about this before," Lilly turned to Dr. Ortega, "She didn't hurt me, just a few smacks and some shoving. I told her that it was OK, that I was just trying to wake her up." The girl's voice sounded defeated as she explained what happened. She missed sleeping with Jane and, after hearing how the nightmares were much more common than she knew, she was afraid it would never happen again.

"But I shouldn't even be doing that!" Jane exclaimed, clearly distressed, "Shoving and-and smacking! That isn't normal or healthy!"

"Jane, you have to understand that what you went through was very traumatic, OK? Lilly, your friends, your family, they all know that you don't intentionally hurt them or use them," Dr. Ortega tried to look into the teen's eyes, hopeful her message was getting across.

"I know," Jane sniffled.

"It's going to take work, right? To get back to normal?" Dr. Ortega leaned back in her chair, finishing the final notes on her page. Tearing off the bottom, she stretched her arm out towards Jane. The teen, however, didn't look up and Lilly had to take it instead. "This is a prescription for lorazepam, it should help decrease the frequency and severity of your nightmares."

"Thanks," Lilly answered for the teen.

"Just take it to the pharmacy downstairs and they should be able to fill it for you. I'm starting you on a low dose so that your body can be used to it. Let me know if you have any side effects and let me know if you stop taking it, OK?" Dr. Ortega stood, pushing the creases out of her slacks.

"OK," Jane mumbled, looking at the floor as she got out of her chair.

"Thank you," Lilly smiled weakly as she took Jane's hand and lead the two of them out of the room. It was a silent walk through the hallway and on the elevator. Lilly tried to spark a conversation about how the medication would be good, but still, there was only silence.

When they were just about to reach the pharmacy, Jane finally mumbled her first words since leaving the session, "I'm sorry."

"What for?"

The teen shrugged, "I don't know, everything, I guess. Mainly for not telling you about how often I have my nightmares."

"You don't have to keep apologizing, Jane," Lilly gave her a hug, whispering in the teen's ear, "You didn't do anything wrong; I know you can't control your dreams, and I know you would never intentionally hurt me. It's like Dr. Ortega said: it's going to take work, but we are all here for you."

"Do you think the medicine is going to help?"

"Probably, I guess we'll see."

"Thank you," Jane whispered, burying her face in the girl's neck.

"Hey Jane?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Hearing Lilly express her love for the first time was a surprise for Jane, but a welcome one. She could feel her face turn hot as she blushed, burying her face deeper in the hopes that Lilly didn't notice the embarrassment, "I love you too."