All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 09'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
zammzammalmost 9 years ago
the bar gets higher

ENF, you have a devious dirty mind. Yumi further discovers her submissive nature. "She pondered that when she was aroused, embarrassed and humiliated, the most enjoyable thing for her to do was keep going down the rabbit-hole. She wanted to be told what to do, submitting just felt... right. As she realised this about herself she replied to Felicity's command."

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 9 years ago
The Sum of ALL Sexual Fantasy!

Yumi is Better Every Chapter! Sex and Humiliation Drips Off Your Story! Awesome!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Cheers for your comments, glad you like it! Indeed I do have a dirty mind :) I guess you see where the next one is heading, feel free to offer suggestions for future chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

So glad Yumi is ready to be fucke d by a hard cock, I know I've been waiting for it! The build up 5is fantastic though, you ve done a nice job of having her slowly embrace and then truly enjoy her situation

ENF_AsianENF_Asianalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your kind comments Anonymous, I'm working on the next one, but going is slow as I'm pretty busy right now. Not sure when I'll be able to get it up here, but I welcome any suggestions and criticisms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the next chapter. Perhaps a visit to a doctors clinic where she is led around from test to test with her students leading the way....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please...

I'm enjoying the ride. Not enjoying having to wait for the next adventure :)

All jokes aside, I like the way your mind works. keep up the entertainment nicely done.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
It's coming...

Hey thanks for your comment! I'm probably about 40-50% through part 10, hopefully not too far off finishing.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Submitted

Hi Everyone,

After a long month, I've just submitted the latest one. It's another 3 pages (9000ish words) Hope you like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...