The Collegeworld Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inhaled when Thomas touched her clitoris and exhaled when he removed the finger. "It's all right, Lara. We will heal you. You will be able to have happy sex, I promise," he kept saying as he went back to the clitoris. Lara inhaled again, and when he kept stroking it her lungs ballooned. She uttered a small whimper before exhaling fully. Thomas kept working with gentle, light touches, and her breathing normalized.

He really wanted the warehouse access code from 207 but he wasn't sure how to incorporate pleasuring himself to this treatment. His hand was already busy with Lara's pussy, and on top of that he had to be constantly on alert in case her trance got too weak. Maybe he'd finish himself after the treatment was done and hope that was enough for 207.

The treatment was progressing well. Lara was in full heat, breathing audibly through her mouth, with a vocalization here and there. Her labia were swollen and her nipples were hard. The pheromones were definitely helping. It was rare to get such strong arousal with her even when she hadn't been traumatized, like her mind was fighting against accepting pleasure. Thomas hoped her subconscious recognized his voice and smell and that that strengthened the safe association.

She was starting to wiggle her legs, which was fine, other than for the fact that Thomas's dick was between them. It was in full attention and keeping it bent against Lara's back was too painful. Now, however, with every move of hers she kept rubbing his sensitive knob without lubrication. His industrial-grade lube was in the bag and he was not going to get up to get it, so he simply scooped some of Lara's juices to rub around his tip and shaft. It helped significantly, and now Lara's movements were starting to feel quite good. Maybe he could finish like this, between her legs.

Tentatively, he was starting to stroke in and out of her thighs while pleasuring her with his hand. Her pussy was inches away and was now leaking juices generously around her thighs, mixing with Thomas's precum. Lara's breathing was growing louder and she seemed to be talking in her sleep. Thomas kept reassuring her while kissing her neck and cheek.

Her arm was starting to wake up. Thomas considered dialing up the trance but since she used it to caress her own breast he didn't deem it necessary. Over a week's worth of semen was pooling up in the base of his shaft and he stopped his movements. He should finish Lara first, at least. Unfortunately, Lara had different designs. Her hand moved from her breast to between her legs. She took his dick in her open palm and started rubbing it against her lips, pushing Thomas's fingers away.

The sensation of her hand and her pussy on his dick shook Thomas and any thought of modifying Lara's trance state were forgotten. He did the only thing he could think of, which was to start massaging her breast while aiding her hand with his thrusts. There was no way he could hold anything in so he might as well participate.

Suddenly Lara started trembling against his body and Thomas realized she'd been rubbing his dick against her clitoris. Her orgasm lasted and lasted, but she didn't stop playing with the meat between her legs. Thomas was on the edge, his vision narrowing and his thoughts getting blurry. "I'm coming, Lara," he managed to whisper as his load started pouring out, splashing off Lara's hand to her thighs and her pussy, and leaking on the bed. Lara took her hand away just as the second load shot out, and this flew all the way off the bed to the floor. The third followed, landing on the edge of the bed. The subsequent, smaller packages completed the full glazing of Lara's thighs.

Thomas lied there for a moment, smelling the combined smell of their sexes. She seemed to be sleeping again and the fleeting terror that she had been awake had subdued. It was probably just a reflex, a reaction to her own pleasure.

Thomas got up, adjusted Lara's trance back to full strength, and started cleaning up. He wiped her thighs and her vulva, making sure no jizz found its way into her. For the sheets and the carpet his bag included a handy cleaning solution, specifically engineered for semen. Semen stains seemed to be a common occurrence here. Luckily, everything came right off, just as advertised. He stroked Lara's hair again and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I hope you don't mind, Lara. I'm just trying to help. Sorry," he said to her.

Then he went to Christine, who was sleeping peacefully. She was in her sleepwear, her breasts pushed against the thin fabric. "I'm sorry we can't have dinner," he said. "I must try to save other girls from being molested. I don't know if I can, but I have to try."

Finally, Thomas dressed Lara up again, jumped in his hazmat suit, removed both of the trance bands, and left.