The Collegeworld Ch. 08

Story Info
Thomas crashes a party.
8.8k words
4.8
5.9k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I should probably have put this disclaimer up before, but here we go:

If this is the first chapter of this story you're reading you might feel lost about what's going on. There's quite a bit of story and world development in the prior chapters, and I tend to write each chapter as an immediate sequel to the previous one instead of having a nice, episodic break between them.

To everyone, I hope you enjoy this installment of the story.

A few minutes after Thomas had arrived in the control room, red-faced 207 bursted in.

"2077, that was officially the hottest thing I have seen in my entire life. Will you become my sole provider of masturbation material?"

"Uh, sorry, come again?"

"I can come as many times as you want," she said with no hint of humor.

"I mean, what do you mean by what you said?"

"I mean I want you to keep doing these kinds of favors to me. How did you know that was precisely my fantasy? A man pleasuring me while I'm sleeping, saying sweet things to me, then letting me give him release? I know you're a professional but if I didn't know better I would never have thought you didn't have real feelings for her. It felt more than an act for her healing."

Thomas didn't say anything. Color was draining from his face. Would she investigate it further and find out he was an agent?

"I am going to send you a recording of me pleasuring myself by watching you. I hope you like it. And please think of my suggestion. I will be able to make things better for you and it's not like we're doing anything wrong. You are still doing your duties and the only difference is that you also get to empty your balls and your very substantial dick. Then, on top of that, you get favors from me."

"Okay, I'll think about it. How about the code?"

"Yes, as promised after my thorough satisfaction. I will only say it once, so focus. The code to the warehouse is 0000."

"That's it? Four zeroes?"

"Yes, that's it. Please, please consider my proposal. I really need more of that. Even now my pussy aches for more. Let me show how ..." she pleaded and started to unzip her suit, but Thomas cut her off.

"I'm sorry, I would be very happy to take a look but I really must go. This is time-sensitive."

He ran out while she was left in the control room, zipper half-open.

###

Thomas walked for a fair distance across unfamiliar corridors to the warehouse. It wasn't a literal warehouse, more like a locked section with plenty of individual rooms, each of which was full of human-sized drawers, like in a morgue. They were organized by topic or profession, and since the first door he came across was "collegial athletics" he couldn't resist. It would only take a minute.

The wall had sections for different teams and their functions. He opened one of the drawers for Potatohead cheerleaders at random, not knowing any of their names. Her head came out first, and Thomas saw she was wearing the trance band. As he opened the drawer fully he saw she was fully naked in there. It was a pretty, short blonde he thought he might have remembered. She was fit, tanned and had a shaved pussy. Thomas closed the closet and for a second thought about finding the President. She was the youngest person ever elected the POTUS and was quite pretty even if she was somewhat out of Thomas's age range. Still, not many could claim to have seen her naked.

Nobody would believe him even if he bragged about it, and taking photos of her in what looked like a morgue would probably bring all kinds of trouble, so he reminded himself that he was in a rush and went to look for miscellaneous foreigners. It took him a while before he realized there was a catalog search function in the warehouse terminal that allowed him to filter by various properties. He set nationality as Bulgarian and first name as Ivan.

The list consisted of only two men, and both were shown to be deployed. Both had faces that he'd associate with criminal bodyguard types, so perhaps one of them was the boss-Ivan and the other was an underling-Ivan. In fact, when he opened the profiles the older Ivan was said to speak English and Bulgarian while the younger one only spoke the latter.

The terminal said both of them were deployed but regardless, Thomas went to their drawer addresses and pulled them open, finding them empty. At least now he had the full names for both, which would let him track their locations.

###

On Saturday morning Thomas got up in his room, barked a good morning to his roommate, and left to get his gear. He'd stalked Ivan and the other Bulgarians he could find from the control room and learned the layout of the mansion through their patrols. The entertainment, meaning the unsuspecting girls, would start to arrive soon, and the guests a bit later.

Thomas had two objectives. First, prevent these poor girls from getting assaulted. He wasn't sure how to do that given that there was one of him and a lot of Ivan's colleagues. Second, he would have to find who were the shareholders, the organizers behind Bergenstein and the other crooked professors. They might be connected to the earlier rapes and if so, Thomas wanted to bring them to justice. He wasn't sure how to do that, but he'd try to find a way. After the girls were safe.

Watching the security set-up carefully had saved his skin. The guards had set up what looked like an airport metal detector, but it was more than that. One of the guards had donned a hazmat suit, virtually identical to what Thomas wore on the job. He could see the suit via the camera, but from the other guards in the room it was clear he had disappeared from their view. However, as soon as the guard walked through the detector, an alarm went off and a fence fell from both sides of the detector, blocking the guard in. He opened the suit, making him visible to his colleagues, and they laughed a bit about before letting him out. Either way, going in with a suit seemed to be a bad idea.

At least his gear bag was significantly lighter without the suit. He hiked to a forest behind the mansion, changed into his planned attire, took out what he needed, and hid the bag under a tree. From there he waited until he started hearing limousines arrive, and skirted along the edge of the forest until a large crowd of pretty college women had been dropped off from the limousines. Then, as the doors opened and the crowd started filing in, he ran from the bushes to join them.

He went in last, behind a tall brunette in a cocktail dress.

"You. Only for girls," a scarfaced man, Ivan the boss, said to him as he got to the door.

"I got an invite," Thomas said, holding up an invite. He had copied the one Genevieve had gotten and changed the relevant parts. "Last minute. Something about a soccer scout from Ohio wanting to meet me in private?"

Ivan looked him up and down. He'd dressed in entirely too tight sweatpants and a body-hugging white tank top. He wasn't that muscular but his body fat was low enough that he could pass as a boytoy.

"Fine," Ivan grunted. "Follow the girls. There's an introduction for you."

The crowd was ushered into a large hall, and Thomas noted the door was locked behind them. There were over twenty of them. In front of them, behind a podium, stood Bergenheist. Thomas stayed in the back row to avoid being recognized by him.

"Welcome, everyone. Some of you may be wondering why you are here."

"Yeah, why are we here? I was told this was a one on one meeting?" a black girl clad in business casual shouted near Thomas. Nia from the sorority, Thomas realized. The one that had been eaten out masterfully by the pledge. The memory stirred Thomas's meat.

"Patience, patience. You will have your arranged, individual program. However, you will also have the option to partake in an additional event. See, you have all been gathered here for a reason. You are the best of the best this town has to offer and as such, you have been chosen from different areas to mingle amongst each other, and our guests. Networking can be a difference between making it and not making it. That being said, you are of course free to leave if you so desire but that will mean we will have to inform whoever you were supposed to meet that you ditched them."

Nobody made any indication of wanting to leave.

"Perfect!" Bergenheist continued. "The guests will arrive shortly. We will start with some cocktails before the break-out sessions. Please follow my associate, Mr. Ivan, through the door to your right."

After a moment of confusion the crowd formed into a line and started passing through a doorway into a corridor. The line moved slowly and another Bulgarian was letting only one person in at a time. Finally it was Thomas's turn. He entered the corridor by himself and walked to a dimly lit room at the end. As he entered the room he passed through the hazmat suit detector he'd seen earlier. Nothing happened.

In the room Ivan handed Thomas a glass of something brightly colored, and puffed a perfume directly to his face while he was focused on the drink.

"Whoa, what was that?"

"Is perfume. Now you better company."

But it wasn't perfume. As it happened Thomas knew the smell well. It was the same pheromone mixture he had used on Lara. So they were planning to make the entertainment horny with chemicals. Not a bad plan, but it meant Thomas had to be careful. Hopefully none of the guests was actually looking for a young man. His willpower to resist would go down, fast.

After exiting through another door Thomas joined the girls in a lounge room where they were sipping their cocktails on couches and divans. He picked Genevieve from the crowd. She was dressed casually in tight jeans and a sweater. Genevieve was chatting with a very beautiful Asian woman in a long dress. Thomas sat such that she wouldn't see his face, but he could see if she moved somewhere.

"Interesting that you're the only guy here," the tall brunette he'd seen before said.

"Yeah, I agree," Thomas replied.

"I was supposed to meet a headhunter for a very exclusive executive assistant position, but I'm starting to think this is something else? What about you?"

The brunette was attractive and Thomas felt himself stiffen. Surely this was because of the pheromones. He wasn't the type to get spontaneous erections talking to women, hot or not.

"Uh, to meet a soccer scout. I hope to play in MLS one day."

"Wow, that's so cool! Can I be honest with you? I think this is some kind of a secret society event, that's the only thing that makes sense."

"Or a group of rich men wanting to meet pretty women, and me."

"Or it could be that, you're right. Can I tell you a secret? Maybe it's this marvelous drink but I wouldn't mind meeting a handsome tall stranger right now. Who knows what could happen, you know?"

As she said that the double doors facing the group opened, and Bergenheist stepped in, followed by ten or so men in strange suits. Similar to what Lara's assailant had worn. These must be the shareholders.

"Thank you for your patience, ladies!" he said and Thomas moved such that Bergenheist wouldn't notice him.

"Our guests have finally arrived. Please resume your activities and wait for the person who invited you to come get you. We have plenty of rooms upstairs for private meetings. There will also be more refreshments there."

Bergenheist nodded to a group of three older, hard-faced men standing near the front. Like hawks they launched to seek their prey, and in a few minutes each had grabbed a woman by arm and led them upstairs. Nia was one of them, and the Asian girl Genevieve had been talking to was another. The third was some blonde Thomas didn't know.

Next, Bergenheist nodded to the group of professors from their secret meetings who were standing behind the main group. He himself went straight to Genevieve, and Thomas was close enough to hear their discussion.

"Evening, miss Couture. Unfortunately, the new skating coach had to cancel at the last minute. I would rather you not get bored, so maybe you can wait in a private room upstairs. The limousines are not scheduled to come pick anyone up yet, and getting a taxi can be so hard during this time."

"O...kay, professor," Genevieve replied, doubt in her voice. "Can I just wait down here with the others?"

"That would not be comfortable. Most of these young ladies will have their meetings scheduled and you would get bored. Please, follow my associate upstairs, he will show you your room. I will make sure you are comfortable, on my word as a man."

His face didn't betray any emotions and after a moment of thought she rose and followed Ivan. She left her mostly-full glass behind, which was good. Thomas was certain it was laced with more drugs. He watched Genevieve's magnificent ass as she ascended the stairs.

Bergenheist stayed downstairs while the other professors took their dames upstairs. Finally, Bergenheist nodded to the rest of the group of the strangely-dressed outsiders. There were a few women in that group and Thomas felt a pang of fear, but the women seemed to be the most determined to pick first. The brunette sitting next to Thomas was picked up by an attractive older woman with an elaborate hair arrangement.

"Are you the headhunter?" the brunette asked.

"Yes, I most certainly am," the older woman purred. "Just come with me, kitten."

The brunette did not resist. Her glass was empty.

There were about ten of the girls, plus Thomas, left after every guest had had their pick. It was becoming hard to hide from Bergenheist, but luckily there was a tall girl standing between them.

"Unfortunately it seems like your contacts have not arrived yet," Bergenheist said to the group. "If you would just wait here and enjoy the drinks, on the house of course, and wait if any one of the guests would like your company. They may have an opportunity for you, after all."

Those that had been left behind were definitely on average the less attractive ones, though that was like saying 7 kilometer tall mountains were less tall than 8 kilometer tall mountains. Even if technically true they were still really tall. Thomas was by far the least attractive of the bunch but every girl smiled at him. It pays to be different, he guessed. Perhaps he could chat up one of them and see if there's a free room somewhere they could go have a liaison...

Thomas snapped back to reality, cursing his rock-hard dick. He would need to rush upstairs and save the girls. He would jerk off later really well, he promised his dick.

The only problem was that there was a guard, the younger Ivan, standing on top of the stairs. Thomas's gaze was looking for solutions and he spotted one couple that had not yet gone upstairs. The man was waiting next to a restroom. Thomas got up and tried to walk in an unassuming way toward the restrooms. Ivan the Younger saw him get up but stopped paying attention once Thomas's direction was clear.

Thomas saw the restroom door was one of those push doors that opened both ways. He hastened his pace, approaching from behind, and in one smooth movement slammed his hand on the man's mouth and pushed him with his full body weight through the doors.

The man was the same height as he was, but skinny, and was overpowered easily. Thomas slipped the stun pen from his pocket and hit the man's neck with it without remorse. He didn't know for sure if this person was evil, but it seemed likelier than not. Thomas dragged the man's unconscious body into a large, full-walled booth. He stripped the man, using his considerable experience stripping unconscious people, and changed into the man's clothing. There was a strange but nice smell in his clothes. Some kind of dystopian cologne, probably. The clothes fit him relatively well and he hoped nobody would notice anything amiss. This guy had not been one of the top VIPs so hopefully Ivan the Younger wouldn't remember the face. Thomas stuffed his own clothes in the trash and covered them with crumpled-up paper towels.

When he exited the restroom the man's date was already waiting for him. Thomas leaned to her ear.

"Go back to the restroom and stay there. I am a secret agent and this is an international terrorist organization. If anyone asks, say you're feeling ill," he said, using his most serious tone. Her eyes widened at the mention of him being a secret agent, but she nodded and went her way.

Thomas took a deep breath and walked up the stairs.

"You there! Go get me a drink. My date is sick and I need to pick another one, but I'm thirsty," he said when he got to within a few steps of Ivan.

"No servant. I guard," the man said with a heavy accent.

"Fine. I'll get one myself and then I'll be back," Thomas continued and walked past without looking at him. His heart was thumping as he passed the heavily built foreigner but the man wasn't even looking at him.

Based on his earlier scouting via the control room the upstairs consisted of a rectangular main corridor with rooms of varying size along it. The outer rim was mostly bedrooms while the inner rim was conference rooms, bathrooms, storage closets, and such. With no clear direction he started to walk. Many of the doors were closed but as he walked he started to see open ones, with empty rooms behind them.

Perhaps the first couples had simply gone to the first rooms? Once he was behind a corner where Ivan couldn't see him he pushed his ear against the first closed door he saw. Indeed, there were unmistakeable sounds of fucking coming from behind. Thomas wanted to burst in and kick the guy between the legs, but his first priority would be to find Genevieve. She'd likely be with Bergenstein and unfortunately Thomas already knew what Bergenstein sounded like when he was having sex, and this wasn't him.

He was checking every closed door but there weren't many of them. Most were near the stairs, where Ivan could see him if he tried to listen. He kept walking.

His heart jumped. He heard Bergenstein talking with someone.

Thomas creeped closer to an open door in the inner ring of the corridor where the sound was coming from. He took a quick peek in and saw it was a large conference room. Bergenstein was sitting far in the room. The other party's voice came from a speaker.

"Confirmed," Thomas heard Bergenstein say. "Every shareholder found a suitable entertainer. We won't know the satisfaction levels until afterward, of course, but so far there have been no complaints."

"And you?" came a woman's voice from the speaker.

"As per our agreement I, as well as the other organizers, picked entertainers for us."

"Of course. I wouldn't want you to not get your primitive satisfaction," the woman said with a flat tone. "And where is she?"

"She is in a nearby room waiting for me. Speaking of which...?" he left the question hanging.

"Control your urges, fool. I am not done yet."

Thomas wanted to keep listening, but now wasn't the time. Bergenstein would be done with the call any second.

Genevieve would be in one of the rooms nearby. His costume had not allowed him to bring his tablet for locating her, so he simply started going from bedroom to bedroom along that stretch of the corridor. He looked in the ones with open doors, finding them empty. After three open-doored ones he found a closed door. He listened for a second for anything obvious and when there was only silence, and Bergenheists's muffled voice from the conference room, he turned the knob.

The door opened silently. A strong smell of the pheromone aerosol filled Thomas's senses. He filled his lungs with the relatively clean corridor air and stepped in.

Genevieve was sitting on a bed, a half-empty glass of something bright on a stand next to her.

"Thomas! What...how? Did you also get an invite?"

Thomas closed the door behind him and locked it from the inside.