The Collegeworld Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Thomas replied. Had it been a mistake to trust them?

"It's definitely not mainstream, but what you say could make sense, in theory at least," Lara said. "How do we proceed? Can we help?"

"It's probably best if I just do it myself, since I feel we don't have a lot of time for me to go over everything. I only ask you to not freak out, no matter what I do? I promise it's for her good. If it doesn't help you can report me to the police or whatever, but please at least let me try. For her sake."

There was silence. After several long seconds the girls looked at each other, and then Lara nodded. "You make it sound so serious. Of course we're not going to report you or anything. Go ahead, don't worry about us. I only ask if you could explain aloud what you do, so we can understand."

"Okay, fair enough," Thomas said. He really hoped this would work. He didn't have his equipment or even his tablet for detailed instructions.

"So it seems whatever drugs they gave to her, in combination with her extreme attitude toward sex and maybe a bit of exhibitionist tendencies, she's stuck in some kind of a blame loop, just like you said," he said to Lara.

"This is probably beyond what I can do with simple associative changes. For extreme cases we often use what's called a hard reset. It, uh, resets the sexual circuits of the brain, so to speak."

There was no reply, so he continued.

"Usually we use kind of a calming device to help with this but I don't have it with me, so we have to use extra precautions. For one, she can't associate the sexual pleasure with me. Rather, it needs to be something unknown, something she can't get attached to. So, uh, I think the best I can do is to just face her away from me. Luckily her mind is not fully there right now."

Thomas motioned everyone off Lara's bed. Then he gently lifted Genevieve to her feet, turned her around, pushed her to kneel on the floor, and pushed her upper body on the bed.

"I think doggy like this is probably the most comfortable position for her. Normally I would just use my hands, but again, this is a special case. Since her feelings are centered around issues of self-worth and she punishes herself with a sex toy, I'm worried anything feeling like masturbation to her might not achieve good results. So I have to try a more natural method. Neither of you has condoms, right?"

Both shook their heads.

"Okay, so I just have to be really careful. He walked to Christine's nightstand, opened the second drawer, took her bottle of lube that he knew she kept next to her vibrator, and closed the drawer. Christine's eyes followed him but she said nothing. Then he pulled his pants and boxers down and kneeled behind Genevieve.

Thomas was fully aware that his ass and dick were in the view of the two young women and realized that it looked like he was about to do something distasteful to the traumatized, vulnerable girl. He was relatively confident he could help her if he could just stay focused.

His dick hardened with one look at Genevieve's skirt-covered ass. She had such a wonderful backside, solid from years of hard training. Or rather, being vat-grown that way. He heard someone inhale as his meat grew to its full size. He felt numb tingling across his whole length. Although he had absorbed significantly less pheromones than Genevieve he was sure he had exceeded some safe limits.

He lifted Genevieve's skirt over her back and exposed her naked rear. Her lips were red and swollen between her thighs and streaks of clear fluid ran along her legs. He spread some of Christine's lube on his penis and positioned it near the entrance. This would be the first time he would enter a woman with his manhood. Would it count as him losing his boyhood even if it was for business, not for pleasure? Thomas chose to ignore the question.

"I'm going in now," he whispered, and pushed in.

Her tight entrance hugged his shaft every inch of the way. As he went deeper air was pushed out of Genevieve's lungs. Thomas knew her pussy wasn't connected to her lungs but for a moment he thought of himself as a piston in Genevieve's cylinder. As if following along, Genevieve inhaled on his backstroke, and exhaled again on the next push.

Thomas was in heaven. Her sweet pussy massaged him in ways he'd never felt before. His girth swoll even further, which made her squeeze her kegels even more, enhancing the sensation. Her pussy was stronger than he would have ever guessed. Maybe she did more with that egg than self-punishment.

Thomas wasn't the only one having a good time. Unlike most of his patients Genevieve was not in an induced trance and so she was getting the full force of the stimulation to her consciousness. She had broken her earlier silence and was panting like a sled dog. Her fists were gripping the bedsheet and she was starting to use this grip to mirror his movements whenever Thomas pushed in. He responded to this by slamming his salami in harder, which only prompted her to slam back equally hard. Sounds of flesh slapping against flesh rang in the small dorm room and Thomas was certain half of the floor heard it. Had they remembered to lock the door?

Her grip on him was becoming unbearable. The earlier numbness in his dick was rapidly being replaced by a warm glow spreading from his balls toward the tip. It was a very pleasant feeling and Thomas was worried he'd not be able to last much longer. Genevieve was leaking copious amounts of her juices on both her and his legs. The carpet under his knees was already feeling moist.

She was clearly enjoying the experience but he had no way to gauge whether she was anywhere close to an orgasm yet, and he felt that would be the key to getting her mind back to normal. He'd have to try something different before it was too late.

Acting on instinct he figured her programmed kinkiness might be broader than just her self-punishment. He really should have read that dossier 207 gave him earlier.

Thomas grabbed Genevieve's wrists and gently but firmly twisted them behind her back. She tried to wrestle herself free, but Thomas felt she wasn't actually really trying.

"Uh, girls. Status update," he panted. "I don't have a lot of effort left in me so I'm trying to accelerate her side of things. I'm testing if she enjoys being dominated a bit."

Enjoy it she did. Thomas held her wrists with one hand and pulled on her hair with the other, and it unlocked something inside her. Almost immediately she began squeezing Thomas out with her walls as if wanting to get him out. He let her get him out almost completely before stopping her progress and pushing back slowly, overpowering her. With every repetition of this her voice grew louder and her pitch higher.

Pushing in through her pressure sent waves of pleasure through Thomas. Her silky, slippery walls allowed him in but made sure he felt it. The warm feeling had conquered his whole organ and he started to feel an anticipation building in his testicles. The last time he had emptied himself had been with Lara, in this very same room. It would be very bad if he came inside Genevieve, but he had to try to give her a release until the very last moment.

Thomas released her hair and slapped her bare ass. The tight, round ass wiggled in response, and she yelped in mock protest.

"Do you like this?" he said. He didn't know if she even heard him in her current state but it was worth a try.

"Yes," she moaned. "Like a slut I am."

Another smack.

"Yes, you are." Slap "And there's nothing wrong with that."

He pushed balls deep in her and stayed there. She squeezed as hard as she could, trying to get him out, but he didn't yield.

"Sex is good. You can enjoy it."

He pulled out completely. His meat was covered in thick layer of sex slimes.

"Please... give it back," Genevieve pleaded.

"Do you want it?"

"I want it. I want to feel it inside me. I'm a good girl but I want it in me."

Thomas pushed it back in, thankful for a short break from the relentless embrace of her pussy.

He pulled himself up until he was almost on top of her.

"Yes, you are a good girl," he whispered into her ear. "Let go, Genevieve. Do it for me."

He moved slowly in her. She was trying to rock her body to mimic the earlier sensation but couldn't move under his weight.

"I will fuck you again, but you have to promise to try to come."

"I will, I will," she replied immediately.

"That's a good girl. Relax and enjoy it."

Thomas fired up his engine and the piston started its work again. With every push Genevieve's lungs emptied and with every backstroke she sucked her lungs full of air. Her walls were pulsing around Thomas while she was matching his movements again.

"I'm close. Can I come, please?" she moaned after a few seconds.

"Yes. Come for me, Genevieve."

Her orgasm sounded like a mixture of elation and heartbreak. One moment she was cheering and the next she was crying. Thomas kept pumping in her while her voice stabilized into a drawn-out exclamation. Thomas's own dam was at its limit and her milking motions were not helping. He helped her ride her ecstasy until his vision blurred and the world turned red. At the last second he pulled out and started to expel loads of semen on her back. Her ass turned white from the thick serum and her skirt got more than a few spoonfuls as well.

After his hose had finished Thomas fell on his ass and tried to catch breath. After the world sharpened to normal he saw both Lara and Christine look down to him, their faces red like apples. Genevieve had taken off her skirt, exposing her crotch to the room. The half-conscious look had disappeared from her face and she looked completely normal. She was cleaning the jizz from her ass, trying to prevent all of it landing on the carpet or the bed, but her eyes were fixed on Thomas.