All Comments on 'The Collegiate Milkmaid Ch. 08'

by ZotDragon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverover 16 years ago
Very Intriging!!

I too have enjoyed "Mothers' Milk" from my girlfriend's breasts after approximatly six months of everyday attention to them. They were 34B but have developed with time to a pair of 34D. Please continue this storyline for a few mor e chapters. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So we have a group of risktakers, that are loyal

to a point. Two of them freely have sex with others multiplying all of their risk of STDs and AIDS. Now the two girls are in love but he is only into fetish with one of the girls. I cant see this romance lasting past the sememster end if that long. Eventually the two milkmaids will live together and Kelly will fuck the guys Helen brings home. Do you think any of them will be disease free in two years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not overwhelming, but still good

After the begin a little too much focused on intimate scenes. I still like the way you develope the plot, although it's never a really turning into deep conflict and therfor more wishfulfillment than dramatic story. Good point also: the dialogues. Apparently this is a very big issue to many authors, so they leave tis part often away - which of course doesn't work. But still, I got a little bored in the end, because imho it's not so much the description of the intimate scenes that cause the main interest, but the storyline and characters. And in the end, they all somehow seemd to live only in their bedroom.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Very interesting...

I'm having a little trouble understanding why I liked this story. I guess maybe it was a good portrayal of intimacy and contentment. I think I "get" Kelley, and to the extent that Helen is the new character, her as well. In the end, Simon and Kelley are the fetish couple, so I was able to presume that Simon was a little deeper than you portrayed him. If not for that, I didn't "get" Simon.

Duckydan49Duckydan49about 14 years ago
GREAT series...

I hadn't fully realized it before but I think lactation is a fetish of mine. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stellar

These stories you have are great. They're fun to read and they are very well written (with the exception of the occasional, forgivable spelling and grammar mistakes). And the ending for this one was kinda heart warming that Simon truly loved Kelly enough to stay with her in lou of Helen's milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Great story! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't stop!

Love this series. More installments please?! Does Simon finally suckle from Helen? Does Helen give up the others? How does Kelly react, now that Helen is lactating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked your story

As a polyamorous bisexual woman with a pregnancy/lactation fetish, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks :P

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

loved this series, i wish there was more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZotDragon@ZotDragon
Always open to interesting comments and email. Please don't waste my time with childish attacks and poor grammar. Thanks to all who've sent supportive emails and compliments!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES