All Comments on 'The Color of Blood - Book 01 Ch. 02'

by Niko_Drake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MochaMistressMochaMistressover 14 years ago
Great stories dont need to jump into sex

There are stories that are written to arouse sexual response immediately and there are stories that build up to it slowly like great foreplay. I'm enjoying the build up of the characters. Hope that the 5 friends get more depth and looking forward to what Tristan adds to the group dynamics. What are you going to do with those dreams?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Good start.

I'm interested in the characters and in whatever is going to happen to them. Don't worry about the sex. It's a story first, sex is just a bonus. Keep making it character and plot driven. We will still enjoy it whenever the sex comes around. Looking forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
trully wounderful

really enjoyed the story so far the length was an issue for me though you dont need to send parts if thier that short wait some more and send a longer one next time that being considered still a great story so far really excited for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Super Story!

I am enjoying your story very much, it flows so well the only grump I have is before I know it I'm at the end of the chapter. Looking forward to reading more about your lassie's adventures.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
More Interested

You are developing your characters at a very nice pace. My only complaint would be the length of your story. I honestly wish each page of this story were alittle longer. That is why I'm going on to chapter 3 right now. I want more of the story now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous