All Comments on 'The Comfort of Auntie Sue'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

Great story as always :) Don't want to wait for ch2 :D

Cheers and all the best

montywingermontywingerabout 10 years ago

Brilliant opener,,,looking forward to the next installment

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for the support, hope you voted, trying to get this a "Hot" designation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lovely opener

Can't wait to read more

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 9 years ago
Auntie lovin'

Love stories about aunts and nephews. When I was 18, about 4 years ago, my aunt took the time to teach me so many ways to pleasure women. Still see her occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Nice

Just a little inconsistancy. Firm body from working out, but later having 'saggy thighs'? Come now, can't have it both ways can we? But I like this. My maiden Auntie was my first Lover as well as my First Love. 'Tis an involved and ultimately private story, but I went to her underaged actually and she comforted me as only a woman who knows what she is about, can. I didn't have to suffer the shame of masturbating and living in a household who thought it wrong. I came to her in confusion with my new feelings and she took me in her arms. I ejaculated into her hand that evening before I had ever touched myself for the first time. That night progressed into the next years as I went to live with her as soon as family would allow. I didn't marry or Love anyone until after she passed away. Such was our love. Family love is delicious, at least ours was, and lasting. In this world of short term relationships, hurting and anxiety - family can be counted on and is much safer. Thank you for a wonderful beginning. I hope the 100.00 is found to hand and he is and he is absolved of the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Another one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Finish it please

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would go over to visit with my Aunt (my dad's sister) and her husband. We would watch a lot of TV, and I would lie on the floor on my stomach in front of her. One evening I glanced back at my Aunt Tina, and noticed that she was flashing her pussy at me. She was wearing a housedress without panties or bra. She was sitting in a recliner with her feet propped up on the footrest and her legs half open. I could see up between her legs from the floor and I saw a prominent pussy mound covered in dark brown hair. She had no idea that she was showing me her pussy. I moved back a little and kept watching her. I got so excited I had to go to the bathroom and jack off. I spent a lot of time with her during the summer, and we watched game shows, soaps, etc., and I had a lot of joy peeking at her beautiful hairy pussy almost every day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES