The Comic-Con Connection Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Margot Robbie celebrate at night.
9.8k words
4.53
8.5k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: So, at time of writing the world is in something of a shitty situation. This threesome, while most definitely a dream for many a nerd, was inspired by the fact that Comic-Con has been cancelled this year and the summer is going to be nowhere near as fun as it could have been with SDCC being a thing. I hope everyone enjoys this, please leave me a comment, send me some feedback or leave me a star rating!

Taking my seat in the corner of the fancy breakfast bar, I sat down with a large plate of toast with some eggs on the side and a wide glass of orange juice. Swallowing a mouthful of the juice, I leaned back in my chair slightly and fished my tablet up to the table. Unlocking the screen and scrolling through to my diary, I was actually blessed in that my day today consisted of not much. I had a meeting later on in the day with regards to my series of young adult books being adapted to a Netflix show, that should make me a very wealthy man. Rubbing at my chin and then tapping at my screen, I scrolled through some of the tabs before locking it and dumping the small computer in my shoulder bag.

Having spent what I had considered the last of my money in renting out a small building above my local bank and sitting down with my crappy word processor, I had had various creative ideas rattling around in my head since roughly the end of Mass Effect 3 and when I lost my day job I was able to sit back on my butt and spend days and days just vomiting words on my screen and filling out a novel. After working my way through nearly all of my savings to pay for the rent and also an internet connection, I had managed to get a young adult novel finished. Spending a week editing it, I submitted it online to a digital bookstore. Expecting, or rather hoping, that I could at least make the money I spent on it back, I was amazed that by the end of the first week I was left with a high four digit figure. Letting the money continue to roll in, it was about the end of the fourth week when I had made five times what I had spent that I decided to work on a second book. One that arrived nearly three months later admittedly but it was enough to get my name on a best sellers list and also be a featured author on various blogs.

My money woes had been lifted and I was living very pretty nowadays. Taking another swig of orange juice, I placed the cup down and as I did so, my eyes floated up and I saw a gorgeous brunette woman looking across the room towards me. Rubbing my hand over my mouth as if to check to see if I had something on my face. Looking at the inside of my hand, I saw nothing had come up and then when I looked over to the woman, she was smiling widely before swallowing some of her coffee or tea. She looked over to me, looked down to her table and then pushed her chair backwards before standing up. She walked straight over towards me, pulling her handbag up onto her shoulder before placing her hands on the edge of the chair opposite me.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked, her accent coming out into an Australian accent. It was then that I started to piece together who she was.

"Uh... No, please!" I said with a smile, gesturing towards the seat. Margot Robbie pulled the chair backwards and slipped into it, smiling over towards me. She reached her hand over to me for me to shake.

"Margot Robbie." She clarified, her thick Australian accent sounding like honey in my ears.

"I... Uh... I know." I said dumbly, shaking her hand as she giggled.

"How's your morning going?" She asked, leaning back in the chair and staring at me with a smile on her face.

"Pretty well going into what must be something out of my wildest dreams." I said, answering honestly as the actress of Margot Robbie simply sat in the chair.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far yet." She said with a smile, reaching onto my large plate of toast and fetching herself some of the brown bread. Spreading some butter on it before she took a bite, she looked over to me. "So are you here on a break? I would have thought you'd be too busy working on the third book right?"

She knew who I was.

"Well, I was taking a break but I'm also in town for some business as well." I answered honestly, taking some of my toast and taking a couple of bites out of it.

"Business? Sounds serious!" Margot teased, taking a couple more bites of the toast.

"I mean, not really? Pretty serious for me though I'd guess." I answered honestly, looking over to her as we shared my breakfast. "I'm going to be meeting with Netflix to talk about the chance about making my books a Netflix show."

"Oh wow!" Margot said, nodding her head as she looked over to me. "That sounds pretty cool!" She said, smiling over to me. "Have you seen any more about it? Any casting or anything like that?"

"I haven't seen a thing. We don't even have a budget yet, we're just discussing the ideas on what we could do and what we would want to do."

Margot nodded her head and added some butter and honey to the slice of toast she had pilfered from my plate. As she applied the toppings to it, she looked up at me and then around the inside of the dining room where we were sitting. It was a nice, large room with a tall domed roof that had several lights hanging down from the roof that split off into a set of three single lights in a neat pattern. The tables had a few people at them, there was a couple at one particular table and there was an older man sitting at another with a coffee or tea in his hand and a newspaper in his other hand. Looking over to her, it seemed like we were the only two who were involved in conversation and that was more than enough for me. I barely had a chance to spend any sort of time with a genuine Hollywood star in Margot Robbie so, even if she had stolen some of my breakfast, I was willing to share my time with her.

"I guess you're in town for Birds Of Prey?" I asked, swallowing a mouthful of my juice.

"I am. Me and some of the other guys are somewhere in town, I think Mary is checking in later on today and Jurnee is at one of the other hotels somewhere in LA." Margot said, shrugging her shoulders casually. That was to be expected though, it was hardly fair to expect her to know where her co-stars were if they hadn't checked in at the same time.

"How are you feeling about the movie?" I asked, cutting one of the white pieces of bread in half and taking a bite. "Birds of Prey is one of my favourite comics, the cast looks like it'll be great." I added.

"I think we're going to do okay. I'm not really sure where DC is with the movies not called Wonder Woman right now. Truth be told, I think they are just trying to work me out of my contract and then they're going to start again." Margot said, shrugging her shoulders. "Marvel is kicking our arse with the superhero movies so it would make sense for them to lead with the stuff that's made them a lot of money right?"

"It makes sense..." I started, looking down at my plate and then back up to her. "But if you were the best part of Suicide Squad, enough for you to get your own movie, then surely you must be a big part of it?"

"I guess." Margot said, almost dismissively and offering me a shrug of her shoulders as she fluffed her long brown hair over her shoulders and flashing me her bare neck ever so slightly. She was dressed in a black and white dress that ran down her whole body and cut off just below the knees while the top ran up and connected behind her neck. Her sunglasses sat atop her head and it was enough to take the focus away from her face and her sultry body as she sat in the dining room opposite me. Margot folded her legs, crossing her left over her right while she looked over to me. "This is nice." She said with a smile. "It's nice to be able to just talk over breakfast and not have to worry about anything leaking to the press or ending up in a gossip mag or anything like that you know?" She asked, looking over to me as the hotel's crew tended to the empty tables around us.

"So are you going to be here for long or just for the meeting?" Margot asked, running her thumb over her bottom lip while looking around the inside of the room.

"Well, that was the plan. But I think I might stay on for a little bit longer, I haven't had a break in a long time." I said with a smile, thinking back to maybe two years ago when I had last not been in my hometown to do any sort of work.

Margot nodded her head, listening to me as she applied some honey to the slice of toast she had before she took a bite and looked around the dining room. It was slowly starting to wither away and now, it was only us and the older guy with his newspaper. Looking over to the man and then back to me, Margot smiling over to me before her foot collided with the inside of my leg under the table. She made a soft 'Oops' style of noise before I could feel the top of her foot rubbing against the inside of my leg as she rubbed her foot up and down. I looked across the table to her and she simply smiled and poured herself a glass of water while she watched me.

Looking across the table and over towards the Australian blonde woman, I quickly found that my mind was starting to break away and I was left just staring at her while she filled in the rest of the conversation.

"So Bret, are you looking forward to your meetings? Do you have some people coming to give you some help with this whole thing? It can't be your wheelhouse?" She asked, looking over to me as her feet came back down and seemed to take a place on the floor of the dining room and leaving the inside of my legs alone. I couldn't do much more other than just sit there and deal with the hardening cock and Margot didn't seem to mind too much. I mean, I couldn't even tell if she knew I had an erection but it would have been safe for her to figure I had one. The blonde looked over to me and waited for me to answer her. "Bret?" She asked again, a sly smile on her face as if she were trying to tempt me to speak.

"Ah... Uh... No. I don't really have a someone waiting to help me but-"

"That's fine." Margot said, interrupting me. "I'll get one of my guys to come and see you. Only fair you get a decent hand on your side." Margot said, a smile on her pretty face. Her phone started to ring and she reached down into her handbag, plucking the cellphone out and looking at the lock screen. "Actually... I think I'm going to have to let you down on that." She said with a frown. She looked back to me and shot me a sexy, seductive wink. "I'll make it up to you. Catch you later Bret!" She said, before standing up and walking out towards the lobby of the hotel and I was left sitting at my breakfast table and with a growing erection in my pants and that scene from Wolf of Wall Street playing in my mind with not much else. Closing my eyes for a brief moment, I tried to think on anything unsexy to try and calm myself down. Reaching forward and taking hold of my drink, I swallowed another mouthful and I started to feel my boner go down.

That'll do. I thought to myself as I slid out from my seat and got to my feet, heading over to where Margot had left me before I quickly ran up to my room to change my underwear again.

The meeting with the Hollywood executives was long, boring and long again but having had a chance to look around Hollywood and just generally enjoy the city, I was ready to go home and go to bed. It was a little after nine pm and the nightlife was starting to come to life in Hollywood. Getting out of the Uber and heading into the hotel's lobby, my ears pricked up at the sound of two of the staff workers complaining about something. Walking past them, I could hear the bare words of their complaints.

"-sorts of noise."

"What are they doing up there?"

"Lots of complaints."

Looking over towards the staff who caught me looking at them before quickly shushing each other as if to keep their behaviour a secret from the rest of the lobby. I offered them both a smile and wave of my hand, trying to reassure them that I wasn't going to rat them out. I certainly wasn't, I wasn't interested in the drama and gossip of their working schedule but I was interested in who they were complaining about. Stepping inside the elevator and hitting the top floor button, the elevator was quiet for a moment before the doors rolled closed and it started to move up towards the top of the hotel.

The doors slid open and as I walked out of the hotel's elevator and onto the top floor, I turned to walk down the corridor and towards my room when I was greeted by a totally naked man running down the corridor and straight towards me. He rushed into the elevator and lightning quickly slapped a button so that the elevator would leave the floor.

"Sorry!" He managed to shout out before the door closed and I was left just staring at the bronze doors to the hotel's elevator as the small mode of transport started to disappear. Scratching at the back of me head, I wondered if that was what the set of complaints was about when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Bret?" Turning to see Margot Robbie standing there, just as nude as she was in the very same scene I had been dreaming of. My dick started to come to life at the sight of her as she laid her right arm up against the inside of the door frame. She looked over at me and then down at the size that was growing inside of my pants. "Come this way." She added, stepping away from the door frame and walking back into her room. Biting down on my bottom lip, I stared at the open door frame before jogging over to the open door and stepped inside. Closing the door behind me, the door clicked closed and I was left walking inside the luxurious suite.

Walking into the room, I stepped past the entry way and into the main part of the room where a large bed was waiting for me. Standing to the side was the same naked Australian babe but I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was talking to a woman in a black bra and panties set, complete with a matching set of long stockings. Mary Elizabeth Winstead had been talking to Margot but when the blonde woman nodded towards me, the brunette looked over her shoulder towards me and she raised an eyebrow at the sight of me.

"You think this guy's going to be able to handle us?" Mary asked, turning to look at Margot who had a wicked wide smile on her pretty face.

"Definitely." Margot said, nodding her head. "This is the guy I was telling you about." She added, turning her body to face Mary while jabbing a thumb in my direction.

"Oh really?" Mary asked, sitting up a little bit on the bed. "Well maybe he can." Mary moved herself down to the foot of the bed where I was now stood and Margot followed her.

Climbing onto the bed next to her Birds of Prey co-star, Margot reached forward and took hold of me by grasping onto my belt and tugging me a little bit closer to the bed. The Australian woman took hold of belt and Mary reached over to grab onto the other side of my belt. The pair were working together to undress me and when my belt became looser, the pair let go of the belt and my jeans dropped to the floor in a puddle of denim. Stepping out of the jeans, I pushed my socks and shoes off as the two women grabbed hold of my boxer shorts and started to pull them down. As they were undressing me, it suddenly hit me just how crazy this whole thing was. I couldn't quite believe that these two women were getting ready to do this but as they pulled my boxer shorts down, my cock reacted as it should have done. Coming hard and coming to life, I looked down at it and watched as it throbbed and started to get hard.

Mary made an impressed sort of noise as she climbed onto her hands and knees. Steadying herself by placing her left hand on my hips, her right hand reached forward and wrapped around the base of my shaft. Margot seemed to copy Mary, her right hand holding onto my left hip while her left hand teased the top of my dick. The two women seemed more than happy to touch and toy with me, working out how my cock behaved as they each worked on my length, sliding their hands up and down in different patterns. Mary offered my cock an experimental squeeze before her hand reached under my pole and she took hold of my balls. Offering the sack a gentle squeeze and a tug, she looked over to Margot and then the both of them looked up towards me with wide smiles on their faces.

"So far so good." Mary admitted, obviously the most disappointed of how poorly the last guy must have done. As she complimented me, my dick twitched slightly making Margot coo gently.

"Looks like somebody else is enjoying the attention too." She said, a playful wink accompanying the compliment. Her hands slipped up and down, she moved forward so she was on her knees and both of her hands were now on my length. Taking a chance, I reached down and cupped her right breast, the one closest to me, as she used both of her hands to jerk me off. Actually being able to take hold of Margot Robbie, that Margot Robbie's chest was like something out of my wildest fantasies and as if to let me know I wasn't dreaming, she leaned forward and her bright red lips left a kiss mark on my forearm. My thumb teased against her nipple before the two women stopped palming my shaft. The two women looked up to me and then back to each other, Mary nodded her head and the two let go of my length and moved with each other. Moving so that they were now upright and about eye level with my pectoral muscles, they each looked me over and an exploring hand came up to rub against me.

"You first." Mary said, almost ordering Margot as the two looked at each other. They looked right back down at my hard dick before nodding their heads. The blonde reached down first and I could see Mary using her own hands to take hold of my length to keep it steady. Margot opened her mouth up and started to slowly take my length inside of her warm, wet mouth. She closed her lips down and applied the most gentle of pressure while Mary's hands moved down towards the shaft of my cock and she started to slowly work her hand up and down, stroking my cock while her right hand came up and she threaded her hand into Margot's long blonde hair. Mary's hand continued to slide up and down along the base of my shaft, slowly touching the parts of my skin that wasn't being touched by Margot's lips.

The blonde woman's lips tightened around my shaft and she started to push her tongue up against the underside of my cock, blindly groping at the long vein that ran along the bottom of my prick. Mary's hand slipped up and down and I could see the edge of her fingers starting to bump against Margot's lips as they worked together. The brunette woman looked up to me and smiled, reaching up, she used her other hand to take hold of me by the shoulders and pull me down into a kiss with her. Tasting Mary's lips, I moaned into the kiss as she let go of my dick and wrapped both of her arms around my neck and pulled herself up off of the bed so she was now up just a little closer to me and her own breasts, despite still being encased in the lacy lingerie, were pushing upwards for their own set of attention. Palming Margot's chest with one hand, my other hand came down and while I was tempted to take hold of Mary's breasts as well, I slipped my hand down towards Mary's ass and took a gentle squeeze of it.