The Comic-Con Connection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary made a cooing noise into our kiss at the feel of me groping on her ass. Testing my luck and offering her rear a gentle swat, Mary laughed at my action and when we came apart, her teeth sunk into my bottom lip all too eagerly. She let go of my lip and then looked down towards Margot who was happily bobbing her head up and down on my dick, casually going deeper and deeper with each push of her head. Margot slowly brought her head up and as she came off of my length, a long strand of saliva sexily connected to my dick's length from her mouth. Margot leaned back slightly and looked up to Mary. Tilting her head to the side slightly, the Australian woman simply smiled up at her co-star and towards me as well.

"Well? Am I going to have to do all the work?" She asked, leaning back and showing off her tremendous naked body while wondering just what was going to happen. I looked down to Mary and then back to Margot, quickly realising that I didn't have much of a choice in this but I was all too happy to just ride the wave and see what the two women wanted to do to me.

"That's not really fair is it? I mean, it is your movie... Only fair you should do some work?" Mary asked, a cheeky smile creeping across her face as she slipped down to be eye level with Margot and also be mouth level with my dick.

"And you were the one who chased the last guy out. We should really both work on Bret here to see if he can handle us right?" Margot countered.

"Good point!" Mary agreed, her right arm reaching across and taking hold of the tanned beauty and slipping closer to her while my dick remained hard between the two women's faces. Mary looked over at my cock, complete with marks from where Margot had already been before she simply licked her lips and moved forward. Opening her mouth and then closing her lips down around the side of my length, Margot nodded her head in an approving fashion before she reached over to the other side of my cock and matched what Mary was doing. Looking down at the two women, the two stars of the newest superhero movie with my cock being shared between the two of them. Closing my eyes and doing my best to try and focus on something, ANYTHING, other than what was happening. Mary's tongue slipped over the top of my cock while Margot pushed hers under the bottom, the two women seemed very intent on going together and working on my dick in making me cum. I simply put my hands behind my head and stared down at the sight that was happening before me.

The two women closed their lips around my dick and started to work on slowly bathing my cock in their warm spit. They slowly worked up and down, moving from side to side and moving in an alternate pattern Mary moved up towards the head of my cock and Margot slipped down towards my balls. The two women reached up and steadied themselves with my body, Margot's hand on my chest and Mary's other hand settling on my hips. The two women moaned around my cock as Mary lifted her head up towards the top of my shaft, her lips closing down gently around the side of my pole while she moved her head up over the top of my shaft. Margot watched as Mary worked on kissing over my cock and she moved backwards towards my balls. The blonde woman let her lips fall from my cock and then, she moved in underneath my dick and her lips quickly found themselves attached to my ball sack.

They worked together as if they had planned this and while Margot worked her lips over my balls, her tongue pushing up against them, Mary moved her mouth back towards the tip of my dick. Her lips split apart and she started to suck on my dick. Mary's lips closed down around my hard cock and her tongue started to work on bathing my dick's head with her soft, spongy tongue as Margot was left between my legs and sucking on my balls. I looked down to the women and while I could see the blonde hair of Margot between my legs, Mary was happily bobbing her head up and down on my shaft. My dick twitched slightly in Mary's mouth while she slipped her lips in a quick fashion of sucking my dick.

Mary looked up at me with her big, brown eyes and as she bobbed her head up and down, Margot swapped over to the other ball. Margot was already moaning around the balls in her mouth but it was then I saw that Mary was reaching down to touch onto Margot's body. Her right hand had leaned over and she was slowly stroking her fingertips up and down along the dip of Margot's spine. The woman who was playing the Huntress in Birds of Prey looked up at me with a smile on her face, despite her lips being split by my dick. They both worked together, Margot sucking on my balls and slowly being touched by Mary's fingers while Mary slipped her lips up and down and her tongue bathed my cock in her spit.

Mary reached up and fluffed her hair, tossing some of her long brown hair over her shoulder as she pushed her lips up and down. Sliding her mouth up and down, Mary was more than happy to swallow more of my cock, her lips moved past where Margot had been and she slowly closed her eyes down tight and she started to push my dick back into her throat. Biting down on my lip and leaning forward to look down at the two women, my toes started to curl into the carpet beneath the bed.

Margot slowly pulled her lips up off of my sack and she came out from under my dick. The Australian woman came up to her feet and slipped behind me, her chest pushed into my back and her hands slipped around to rub against my chest while she looked over my shoulder so we could both watch Mary sucking on my dick as she worked on deepthroating me.

Mary slowly pulled her lips backwards so her mouth was empty from my dick and she was able to lean back on her knees and look up at the two of us. Margot let out a soft giggle in my ear before she reached down and took hold of my dick. Gripping onto it, she slapped Mary's lips with my dick before moving over so she could beat the side of Mary's face and hit both of her cheeks with my cock, despite how slick with spit it was. Margot licked her lips, I could hear the smacking of her tongue against her lips as Mary had her face be beaten with my hard cock. My length twitched while the Australian woman simply took hold of me and controlled the events of this hot threesome.

Margot let my dick fall from her hands and stepped out from behind me, looking over to the other actress and then up to the bed.

"Come on then, let's get fucked!" Margot said with a wicked wide grin, reminiscent of the character she was almost synonymous with now. The blonde woman climbed up towards the head of the bed, close to where the large, fluffy pillows were and spread her legs in a swift, smooth fashion. Her head fell backwards and she laid at the top of the bed, resting and waiting for us to move on. Mary looked over her shoulder and watched Margot shift her position before the brunette turned herself over so she was on her hands and knees and she moved up towards the head of the bed where Margot was waiting for her. The Australian woman lifted her head up and looked between her legs as Mary slowly moved forward on her hands and knees.

I stood at the foot of the bed, watching Mary work her way up towards the gorgeous Margot Robbie. It wasn't until Mary stopped and looked over her shoulder at me that I quickly started to get into the idea. Moving onto the bed behind Mary and taking the time to look over the body of the woman who would be playing Huntress in the Birds of Prey movie. Sliding my fingers into the waistband of her panties, I peeled her underwear down and helped her remove them, lifting one leg at a time. Throwing the panties across the room, I could already see that Mary's lips were wet and I was more than happy to play with them. Stroking my cock, still slick with both of the girls spit, and keeping it hard and ready for the threesome.

With Mary's wet lips looking back at me and the brunette's head settling down between the legs of the Australian blonde, I was ready to get going with this. Moving on my knees behind the two women, I steadied my length and then moved my hips forward, pushing my cock inside of Mary's wet entrance. The two of us shared a groan as my dick spread her lips apart and I could feel her lips squeezing down on me. My hands came down and took hold of Mary by the waist, steadying her while I pushed my dick as deep inside of her as I could manage. Hitting a sweet spot inside of her, I looked up at the brunette who had dipped her head down and seemed to be getting to work at eating Margot out. I could hear Mary was moaning but there was definitely a sound of a tongue hitting a wet set of folds as well. Looking at the back of Mary's head, I could only deal with a stupid wide grin on my face as she got to work on licking Margot Robbie's pussy.

Taking hold of Mary's waist, I held her in place and let her continue to lick out Margot while my own dick started to slip backwards and forwards. My hands slipped up and down her side, my fingertips stroking against her skin and prompting a soft moan from the brunette as I touched her. She turned her head to the side slightly, as if to look over to me while she was eating Margot's pussy. Sliding my hips backwards and forwards, angling my dick up and down while trying to work out the hot spots inside of Mary, Margot lifted her head up to look over to me before she licked her lips.

"You should smack her arse... Oooh... Ooh fuck... Beat that arse!" Margot said, her head quickly falling back to the pillows as I continued to work myself in and out of Mary's pussy.

My hands ran down from the sides of Mary's body before I took hold of both of her ass cheeks, offering them a gentle squeeze. Placing my right hand back on her waist, I started to saw myself in and out of her before I offered her left ass cheek a quick smack. The smack to her ass did make the brunette moan just a little bit louder and when I looked down at her rear, the same ass I had seen on Fargo, I hit her right cheek prompting a louder shriek of pleasure or pain from the brunette as she was busy with Margot's delicious looking pussy. Mary reached down to Margot and wrapped her arms around Margot's thighs pulling the Australian blonde closer to her as she continued to lick and lap at the pussy in front of her. Mary continued to eat and lick away at Margot as I slid inside of the brunette from behind. Smacking Mary's ass in rhythm with my cock sliding inside of her soaking wet entrance, I started to moan in time with her moans while Margot's hands clung onto Mary's brown hair.

While I couldn't really see what Mary's tongue was doing inside of Margot, I could see how it was working on the blonde Australian and Mary definitely seemed to be doing well. I had always wondered if girls would just automatically know how to eat pussy from having their own be eaten and as I pushed my dick inside of Mary's wet slit it was definitely something to thing on. Slapping Mary's ass again, I could see the brown hair move slightly and the moan inside of Margot's wet slit continued to get just a little bit louder. The actress who played Harley Quinn in the new DC movies was already starting to shake and writhe, even with her hand on Mary's hair, the blonde arched up off of the bed and she let out a loud shriek of pleasure. Her hands blindly groped upwards above her head before she found a pillow and threw it down over her face all while she came over Mary's face.

As Margot screamed into the pillow, Mary lifted her head up and she slid a finger back inside of Margot's pussy while she moved her mouth upwards just a little bit. She seemed to be sucking on Margot's clit and while she finger fucked the blonde's pussy, her mouth didn't stop working. I could already hear Mary's own pitch was starting to get a little bit higher. Margot threw the pillow across the room and she lifted her head up to look at me.

"I think she's gonna blow too. Fuck her harder!" Margot said, a wicked grin on her face as she picked at some of her long blonde strands, pulling them off of her forehead and brushing them away. Her fingers wiped away at her forehead before she raked her fingers through all of her long blonde hair. She spread her legs a little bit wider and she looked down at Mary who was pushing her own finger right back inside of Margot. The brunette looked up at Margot and then looked over her should to me.

"If you think you can give it to me, give it a try." She said to me, or maybe challenged me. Mary definitely had a backbone with fucking and she seemed to be holding me up to a high standard. If that was the request, I'd have to make sure I could match it. Looking back at the mess of brown hair as she went back to looking at Margot's soaking wet slit, I leaned down and wrapped my arms around Mary's waist. Keeping hold of her and my head now next to hers, I could see the mess of Margot's pussy and I could also feel the heat from both women. My left hand remained firmly wrapped around Mary's stomach while my right hand reached up and stroked against the inside of Margot's leg. The Australian blonde looked down at me and smiled before she moved up on the bed a little bit more and essentially broke away from Mary's grasp and she simply closed her legs and watched me fuck Mary. As I pushed myself backwards and forwards, Mary's face turned to look at me. With us sharing eye contact, Mary closed her eyes and I did the same, leaning forward and we shared a kiss. Tasting Margot's orgasm on Mary's lips, I started to push my hips backwards and forwards as Mary pushed her hips backwards and her pussy's walls squeezed down tight on me.

Kissing her and fucking her from behind, I started to build up the pace of my pounding Mary from behind, my hips crashing against her rear. Our lips broke away from each other briefly and as I licked against her lips to taste Margot's orgasm, Mary's pussy tightened down on my dick and I could almost feel her own orgasm smashing back against me. My hands ran up and down her sides, holding onto her and touching against her hot, flushed skin while my balls started to slap against her hard clit. Looking up towards the top of the bed, I could see Margot looking back at us both and she was reaching back between her legs to touch against herself as she watched me fuck Mary Elizabeth Winstead, her costar and who I could assume was her friend.

As my balls beat against her hard clit, Mary's pussy's walls squeezed down on my dick and as soon as my dick slid all the way inside of her, her back arched upwards and off of the bed before she started to cum over my dick. Holding onto her, taking hold of her by her hips and holding onto her, I started to pump myself backwards and forwards forcing my cock in and out of her through her pussy's trembling and her orgasm. Mary's head appeared to be permanently lodged backwards and arched up into the room as a fresh sheen of sweat started to form on her body and her arms and legs were trembling and shaking, struggling to even keep herself upright. Pushing my dick inside of her once more and then slowly sliding myself backwards to the point where my cock slipped from her folds and I was able to kneel walk backwards a little bit to relax.

Looking at Mary's dripping wet entrance and the sight of the woman as she slumped forward and let her head collapse into the sheets of the expensive hotel bed. Looking over to Mary who managed to slowly lift her head up and look up to Margot who was now on her hands and knees and crawling down towards me and Mary's now soaking wet entrance. The brunette American woman took in a deep couple of breaths before she seemed to snap back into the room with me and Margot. She looked over to the blonde and then back to me, a smile on her pretty face.

"I think he's going to do good." Mary said, a compliment leaving her mouth and making both me and Margot laugh.

"Good? I think he's going to do bloody good!" Margot said, wiping at her forehead with the back of her hand and then looking down towards my dick, still dripping with Mary's orgasm fluids. "Looks like you've made a mess though." Margot added.

"I made a mess? He did it!" Mary said, rolling over onto her back and pointing an accusing finger in my direction.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it earlier?" I added, wanting to defend myself slightly.

"Well, whatever. If we're going to keep going then we should at least make sure you're clean." She said, looking over to me and then my hard dick. "I mean, we could just make him wear a condom?"

"Boring." Mary countered flatly. "Let's just use our tongues."

The two women snapped into position and almost leapt down towards the foot of the bed where I was still kneeling. Mary dropped her head down first and wrapped her lips around the left side of my cock, closing her mouth down and moving it up and down, using her tongue to further tickle and tease my hard dick. Margot moved down to the other side of the bed and closed her lips down around my cock to continue to lick and tease my dick. The two women were already hard at work in the threesome but seeing them try to clean my dick was an entirely different sort of feeling for me.

Margot flicked her eyes up towards me and when they both made eye contact, they pushed their faces away from my dick and Mary was quick to place her hand on my balls while Margot moved up so she was on her knees and almost eye level with me. Her hands pushed the flat of my chest and she slowly guided me down so that I was laying down flat on my back and I was just a little bit closer to the foot of the bed. Mary looked over to Margot who then moved down towards my hard cock, the Australian blonde moved over and she looked to Mary as the brunette held my dick still and kept it pointing upright to guide it inside of Margot's pussy.

Margot's wet pussy lips split apart slowly and the blonde closed her eyes as she lowered herself down. She let out a low moan, matching me, as her pussy's lips were parted and my dick moved inside of her. My own hands came up off of the bed and I placed them on Margot's hips, holding onto the tanned blonde as she moved down on my length. My dick slowly disappeared further and further inside of the Australian and as her tight walls hugged on my length, Mary let go of my dick and allowed Margot's pussy walls to just clamp down on me. The brunette reached down and wrapped her lips around Margot's right nipple, sucking on it while her hips waved from side to side slightly. Watching Mary, I sat up on the bed and moved to tackle the other nipple while Margot finally had her pussy lips hit my groin.

Sucking on her hard nipple, I held onto her right hip with my left hand while my right hand reached over and blindly groped for Mary's body. Sliding my hand down between Mary's legs while my lips sucked on Margot's breast, I let out a moan against the Australian's tanned body as Margot started to lift her hips up and drop them down again on me. Rubbing against Mary's pussy, I could feel her wet lips touching my fingers before the American woman broke away from Margot's body and pulled me backwards slightly as well. My back hit the cushion of the bed and then, she moved down towards my face. Throwing her leg over my chest, Mary leaned forward a little bit so that her breasts were level with my face and then she spoke to me.

"You made a mess of my pretty pussy. You need to clean it up."

She almost ordered me before not even giving me a chance to react and moving herself down towards my face and throwing her legs on either side of my head and pushing her dripping wet pussy down onto my face. Mary was quick to cover my mouth before I even had a chance to argue the point, not that I really would have done, and I could taste Mary's orgasm right from the source. My tongue came up and almost instantly split its way into her wet pussy, tasting the remnants from her last orgasm and just savouring the taste of her pussy's lips just as they were. Sliding my tongue inside of her folds, I started to slide my tongue further inside of Mary's pussy and I started to fully explore inside of her. My hands came up and I held onto her waist as I pushed my tongue into her wet pussy to taste her.