The Comic-Con Connection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Margot starting to pick up her own pace in riding me, her hips were squeezing down on my length and the sounds of her hips smacking against mine started to fill the room. She was working herself into a steady rhythm and as I ate Mary's pussy, I could hear Margot's moans filling the room combined with the American woman's moans and the sounds of the Australian woman was bouncing up and down on me. I could feel Margot's hands on my stomach working to steady herself as she slipped herself up and down on my lap. Margot's body was bouncing up and down harder and faster and as I ate at Mary's pussy, my eyes opened so I could look up at her. The two women moved together and Mary let her head fall backwards as Margot reached forward, the two women kissing each other and Margot's left hand coming up to grab at Mary's tits.

Looking up at the two women touching and toying with each other, I made sure to keep pushing my tongue inside of Mary while Margot rode my dick harder and faster. The sound of Margot's pussy, and her whole tight body, smacking against my body drove me mad with pleasure and as I held onto Mary's body while I licked at her, I could see Margot's hands holding onto Mary's chest while they kissed each other. My hands touched at Mary's body and held onto her skin as the blonde continued to ride herself up and down on my dick. The two women were working hard on my body but they both seemed to be enjoying the threesome as we worked together. Margot's body bounced up and down, her frame slapping against mine as Mary's pussy continued to rub and press up against my face. More than happy to oblige the request of the woman though, I continued to slide my tongue inside of Mary's wet pussy.

Margot's body continued to slap against my body as she rode up and down on my dick. Her body slammed up and down on my lap and I could feel her wet lips hugging down on my length while I ate Mary's pussy. Licking up and down against Mary's pussy while her Australian co-star rode my dick, it was then that I really 'got' what was happening to me and my dick started to twitch in reaction to it. Pushing my tongue inside of Mary's cunt and flicking my tongue up towards her clitoris all while Margot's body started to bounce faster and faster. My eyes could see that they weren't kissing each other any more but now Margot's hands were on Mary's shoulders and the blonde head of the Australian woman was kissing against Mary's neck.

The brunette woman had her head lolled backwards and she was looking up towards the ceiling as she lazily stroked her fingers through Margot's hair while her other hand was behind her on my stomach. The two women were working well together and moving up and down and against my body and as Mary moved her body down towards my face, I heard her gasp and bite down on her bottom lip. She started to cum again over my face and as soon as Mary started to cum, Margot left her body alone and the blonde started to focus on just riding my dick. Her tanned body was bouncing up and down and I could hear her panting and moaning. Mary let out a defeated, and elated, giggle of pleasure before she weakly rolled to the left of my body and allowed me to stare up at Margot Robbie as she continued to ride me hard.

Watching the blonde bounce up and down on me, I bit down on my bottom lip and I had to fight the urge to not cum there and then. Margot was bouncing up and down on my dick and as she rode me, my hands came up and I took hold of her while we fucked. My hands reached up and grabbed hold of Margot's ass, offering it a smack before sitting up and sinking my teeth into Margot's neck. Sucking on her skin, I ran my hands over her ass cheeks as she had the other side of her neck get attacked by Mary's lips and teeth. The two of us continued to double team Margot as she fucked herself up and down on my dick.

Margot bounced herself up and down before her head was rocked backwards and her pussy's walls clamped down on my length. She started to cum all over my length as Mary placed her other hand on my body, holding onto me as if I was a steadying post for her to attack Margot's neck. The blonde let out a pleasured shriek and her walls started to cream all over my length and onto my lap. Mary held Margot in the air above the bed and I started to move with her previous rhythm, lifting my hips up and smacking up towards Margot's wet folds. Margot's shrieks started to get louder and louder and her walls were almost pushing against me. Her walls continued to pulse and massage my length as I lifted myself up inside of her. Fucking up into Margot's pussy and pumping my cock, I watched the blonde's face be twisted in near constant pleasure as she was fucked by me.

Her orgasms seemed to continue rolling one after the other before she eventually just rolled forward and seemed to just fall on my body. Holding onto her, I continued to lift my hips up and down, sliding into her before she slowly started to come back to life with me and Mary in the room with her. Margot sighed in pleasure before slowly pulling herself forward, sliding her lips up and off of my dick.

"That was..." Margot started, her hands wiping at her body as if trying to cleanse her frame of the sweat that had formed all over her gorgeous body.

"Bloody good?" Mary added, finishing the sentence for her blonde co-star.

"The bloody best!" The two women looked at each other, laughing as they looked to each other.

Margot and Mary held onto each other briefly before they turned to look at me. Margot was breathing slowly as she recovered from her tremendous orgasms, the two women eyed me up and down before turning to look at each other. They leaned in to talk to each other, as if they were discussing some sort of plan for the rest of the evening. They looked at each other and then back to me before nodding their heads. Agreeing with whatever the decision was, they rearranged themselves on the bed, moving to the middle of it before Margot lay down flat on the sheets. Mary watched Margot lie down before she moved and straddled the blonde's face and then lay herself down flat on Margot's body. Mary dipped her head down between Margot's legs before she looked over her shoulder towards me.

"Well? You can't fuck me if Margot is eating my pussy. You're going to have to fuck my ass."

Then, she moved her face right back down to between Margot's legs and she went to work. Looking down at the two women as they worked on going to 69 on each other, I held onto my dick and offered it a quick pump before moving forward and I got onto my knees behind Mary's rear and in front of Margot's head. Moving forward and then spreading Mary's ass cheeks apart. I was going to work on it but Margot took over, holding onto Mary's ass cheeks and spreading the brunette's cheeks apart to offer me up the target. Moving up on my knees and angling my length down towards her asshole, I reached up and held onto Mary's body and I could feel Margot's hand wrap around my dick's base to keep it steady.

Moving myself forward, my dick's head pushed against Mary's tight asshole and then, I had to push forward. My hands held onto Mary's body, my left hand settling on her left shoulder and my right hand coming down to take hold of Margot's body as well. Holding onto both of the women, I moved my hips forward and my dick's head started to push Mary's asshole open. Her back door was tight and squeezing down on me but as soon as the head of my cock pushed inside her, all three of us moaned out, almost in perfect harmony with one another. I pushed my hips forward and slowly Mary's ass started to swallow more of my cock inside her. The brunette was moaning loudly into Margot's pussy and I could tell that the blonde woman on the bottom of the sexual sandwich was enjoying it. Her hands came up and reached for me as I angled my body upwards while I fucked Mary in the ass.

I was up on my knees and moving myself backwards and forwards, slowly pushing my hips inside of Mary's ass, her back door was squeezing down on me and I could feel the orgasm starting to build up inside of me. Holding onto Margot's side and Mary's shoulder, I reached a near halfway point before I almost hit a wall inside of her ass. With that point done, I started to pull my hips back and then push them forward, working on pushing my dick in and out of Mary's ass all three of us were moaning from the acts.

Holding onto the women, I started to move myself backwards and forwards faster and faster. My cock was pushing inside of Mary's ass and her tight hole was clamping down on my invading member but the two women seemed to be more than happy to just be into it. My balls were sliding backwards and forwards with each pump inside of the brunette's ass, they seemed to be tickling Margot's head. Working my cock forward against her tight asshole pushed back against me and seemed to be working on almost trying to milk me free of my cum just from pushing my dick inside of her. Fucking Mary's asshole as my balls slid against Margot's forehead, the women all moved together as my hands held onto them and we started to move together. My cock pushed inside of Mary's asshole and as I worked my dick inside of her with what was one of my final strokes, I felt my body shimmer and shake.

"Going to cum..." I managed to breathe out, my body starting to fight against what I wanted to will it to do. Mary lifted her head up out of Margot's entrance and looked over to me, Margot's moist fluids all over her chin as she looked back to me.

"Inside me!" Mary barked, her head turning back to Margot's entrance. With the order, I started to push my dick into Mary as quickly as I could manage. My balls pushed against Margot's forehead and as I slipped backwards, Margot's voice was heard once again.

"Inside her?!" She offered, prompting me to pull backwards ever so slightly and then, the orgasm washed over my body and I started to fire. Shooting a series of ropes into Mary's asshole, I slowly pulled my hips backwards and when I fell out of her rear, a couple of final strands were launched out towards Margot's forehead. Shooting another couple of ropes, the thick white strands landed on Margot's tanned skin while some of my orgasm was left deep inside of Mary's asshole. Defeated, just as much as the other two seemed to be, I fell backwards and collapsed on my ass, looking over at the two women as Margot offered Mary's ass a gentle slap and the two women moved to meet each other. Mary was quick to lick up the cum on Margot's forehead with quick kisses before they snowballed the load fired on Margot.

"Now, what are we going to do with the load inside you?" Margot asked, her tongue smacking against Mary's lips before they both stopped and turned to look at me. "I hope you have some ideas Bret, because now I'm feeling pretty jealous."

The two women got a wicked set of grins on their faces as they approached me for more.