The Communion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are her cows." Helen could barely gasp out the knowledge of that innate truth. Sarah shouted as she started to let out a gush of black nectar. Helen tried to add more, barely making the phrase "We are one." Before Sarah smushed Helen's lips back against her nipple, and commanding, "Drink!" Helen connected her lips to the nub, and was greeted by the sensation of an orgasm in Sarah's body. She could feel it, she could feel all the joy of being massaged within, licked without, and deep inside nurturing what was to come. The orgasm cascaded into Helen's own body, and she lost her latch on the breast while her grinding stopped and she shot out more of the black nectar onto Sarah's leg. The two sat there for nearly a minute, spasming in the double-afterglow, their bodies locked in a loop of continually echoing pleasure.

Sarah lowered her lips to Helen's head, their eyes met and she kissed her forehead, "Yes, Helen, we are her cows. We are to be fucked, bred, milked, and left to our own. But we are more than that." Sarah gasped while Helen pushed her tongue back against her nipple. "We are things of pleasure, the cornerstones of her worship. And we are lovers. We are each other. We are with each other." Sarah pulled Helen off of her breast, and proceeded to work herself back to the headboard.

Helen felt a push within her belly and a deep seeded desperation emerged, "How soon until they come?"

Sarah grinned down at her lover, "Soon. Very soon, sooner than you would think. That is why I brought the others here for us. To prepare us, prepare our bodies." She pulled a pillow under Helen's head, "But no questions right now, you must feed, and I must feed."

Helen was unsure precisely what Sarah meant by that last part, but opened her lips, ready for a mouthful of boob. Sarah nodded and said, "Good girl..." Sarah climbed over her, letting her breasts flop in the air above Helen's face, and slowly descended until all Helen could see were the soft, immense, plush orbs. She latched her lips around one and began to gently suckle, pulling in, letting loose, then again and again and again, each time drawing more of the holy milk into her body. After a few seconds, however, she felt a new sensation on her chest.

Sarah's mouth had found its way onto one of her tits and was suckling there too. Helen was astounded at just how incredibly good it felt, Sarah's tongue pushed against the nipple, drawing a sharp gasp out of Helen, and then settled into a rhythm of soft pulling. Helen wrapped her arms around Sarah's back and pulled her close, smushing herself with Sarah's boobs, and presumably smushing Sarah into her own breasts. As nice as the feeling of a mouth on her breasts was, it only served to work her up. There was no sense of release, just licking and licking and licking, each one testing her resolve not to moan and lose her own latch onto Sarah.

Sarah was the only one of the two who lactated, no? Helen had thought this was the case. Two humans, one for breeding, one for providing. This assumption was shattered when she felt a let down, her breasts began to leak up into Sarah's eager lips. The dual sensation, being fed, and feeing -- she gripped the mattress and sucked as hard as she could. She was desperate to suckle every single droplet of milk out of Sarah's holy body, to draw every single molecule. And just the same she was ready to let Sarah suck her dry, and to let her sit there curled around her nipple forever while she swelled up with their young. She felt it being leeched out of her breasts and gasped and pressed her face harder into Sarah. She issued a command to Sarah, simply, "drink me. Suck me."

The two sat their in their little communion, filling each other, feeding and being fed. Sarah lazily lowered herself onto her side, and the breast-suckling sixty-nine continued for what felt like hours. The two had forgotten everything outside of them while they sat there. The whole world was contained right in front of them, and right by their hearts. Eventually, Sarah released her lips as Helen was entirely drained, and pulled Helen closer to cuddle her. She smiled down and said, "we are... we are good cows for her." And proceeded to dip her fingers into Helen's lower lips to lubricate them, before sliding two in and out, just as Helen had done to her earlier. Helen looked up in awe at this beautiful woman, who she was lucky to call her lover, lucky to be in a herd with.

The stray thoughts which had clouded her mind earlier vanished with each passing stroke of her insides, with each suck, with each second of bliss and joy. Yet, some things continued to tug at her mind, even as the chorus of orgasm tore through her body and she moaned a mouth full of milk at her lover. She wondered what these things inside her were, what they would become. Who else was with them, what this life of pleasure would be like. Would it just be the same day as this one, over and over again? Or would there be others. Who were the others that Sarah brought with her? Could she meet them, could they become like her. Why couldn't she make everyone just like her, bring them all into the goddess's fold. Who was the goddess? What was her name so she could shout it?

Sarah looked down at her lover and shushed her thoughts with a kiss.

"Sleep with me now. All good things will come in time, and answers await those who are good and patient."

Sarah rested herself against the headboard, and curled herself around Helen. Helen relatched onto the breast offered up, and let her mind drift into a weary, loving, tired sleep.

12