The Communion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah found herself in the same mushy spot which Helen had been in minutes ago -- difficult as it was to focus, she was more adapted to the haze than either of these two nursers were. She grinned as an idea dawned upon her -- she pulled Helen's lips from her breast and spoke to her, "if this woman is to be one of us, she deserves a proper consecration -- why don't you make this a little more comfortable for her?"

Helen didn't need to be asked twice, and proceeded to direct her mouth, still coated with a thin layer of the magical substance, to Julie's lower lips, but Sarah interrupted her with a hand on her forehead.

"You forgot something, you have more than just that to work with -- take a look at yourself!" Helen was confused, but saw that Sarah was pointing at her waist, and Helen lowered her pajama pants to the sight of her crotch dripping the dark pigment from the day before. She realized that if it had the potent effects it had on her, it would surely add to Julie's pleasure while they pulled her into the worship of the goddess. She guided two fingers inside of herself, and drew them out coated in the stuff. She started painting in wild curves across Julie's legs, each stroke causing the enthralled woman to shake a little -- then a little more. Sarah looked down at her lovers, and Helen asked a question, "Babe, what is this anyhow?"

She continued to draw more of it from herself, finger painting all across Julie's groin. Sarah responded, "When you feed your young, by feeding upon me, they are excited -- that is their excitement made material."

Helen giggled and asked, "Alien precum?" Sarah's eyes widened and she reached for her own supply, taking a finger to paint with.

"Indeed -- something like that." She drew a heart on Julie's chest before licking her finger clean of the stuff. Helen had coated Julie's lips so thoroughly they were almost indistinguishable from her own -- with that she proceeded to descent upon Julie, flicking up and down against her swollen and exposed clitoris.

Sarah began to murmur out a chain of commands in that tongue which Helen only scarcely knew -- the tongue of the goddess. The words weren't for her to understand, so she didn't bother listening. They were for Julie, and whatever Julie would become. Helen was excited to think of what purpose the goddess would have for Julie -- would she be a cow like her? Julie would have some special purpose, above the rushes of other worshippers. Julie was important to her, and that meant she was important to the goddess. She stuck her tongue inside Julie and continued to play with her clitoris with her finger while her tongue massaged the spaces available within.

Julie began to contract around Helen, but remained silent while Sarah commanded her -- quietly reprogramming the woman. Helen was so thoroughly involved in the task of keeping Julie's mind occupied that she scarcely registered the rush of fluids which met her lips. Julie gasped and opened her mouth, Sarah paused and said, "Good, good good girl." And offered up her other breast. Julie's eyes were glazed over and empty, she took it without a word.

As Sarah and Helen continued, Julie was lost in a world within. Two selves presented, and she couldn't tell which was the real her anymore. This was precisely what Helen had warned her about, but had Helen been warning her? Helen had told her what fun this all was going to be, how she would be given a purpose in her world.

She grumbled in a trance underneath the enormous tit pushed against her lips, "What is my purpose?"

The words and commands continued in spite of her, and she let the two sides fight out within. Some pointy part of her shouted, begged to get her out of here. But here was so comfortable, so happy. Her old, close close friend had shown her something so special, she just wanted to stay here forever.

"Handmaiden." The word shot out from nowhere, and the pointed part pushed back into the darkness with it. Her purpose! She was to be... whatever that meant. She was to...

"Provide for her, provide for me, provide for her." Yes! Yes Yes! She was ready to provide, do all that must be done to provide.

Helen felt Julie contract again and pulled her tongue out of the pigment-coated woman's insides to let her fingers pick up the work. She raised her head to Julie's breasts and started to lick. They wouldn't be ready yet, but they would certainly be incredibly sensitive.

The sensation on her chest registered in her cloudy place, and it started to click for Julie. These two were cows for breeding first, milking second. She was one too, just backwards. They were to drink of her, their young were to drink of them. Sometimes it would go the other way around, but her job was to feed. Provide. She opened her eyes and popped her lips off of Sarah's nipple, answering the commands in the ancient tongue -- "I am ready!"

Helen was shocked that Sarah's womanly demeanor was temporarily broken by a girlish squee of joy. She squeezed her breasts all over Julie's nude body, and lunged over her, licking and kissing all the droplets off of the squirming woman while Helen sucked on Julie's tit and fingered her. Julie's mind had been tempted, shattered, and wholly reprogrammed in a matter of minutes. Perhaps she had always been more pliable than Helen, but this mattered little to the two who had changed her.

For one third and final time, she felt herself starting to come. Sarah and Helen picked up their pace as much as they could -- Helen felt Julie tighten around her two fingers while they rapidly pushed and pulled and gripped her insides. In one final gush, she shot out a mix of her own fluid and the tar-black lubricant. Julie was spent, and as her body shook, spasmed, and her heart raced, she passed out.

Helen and Sarah kneeled over their work, admiring the beautiful thing they had just done. After a moment of quiet, Helen spoke, "I can't wait until she is doting over us... she will love our young, won't she?"

Sarah nodded, and said, "You should join her in rest -- we should sleep here -- the young will enjoy this feast and grow quickly. You will be ready soon."

Helen's eyes lit up at the prospect but knew that the order to rest was necessary. She would close her eyes and awaken the gravid, heavy wonder which she had longed for since the goddess had first touched her mind.

12