The Community Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so hot," Beth said getting to her feet. "I'll leave you guys to your fun. I'm going to have some fun of my own with Jeremy" We all stood, and Beth embraced Sheila. This time I saw her kiss Sheila full on the mouth. When it came to my turn, she kissed me as well. I felt her hand rubbing my cock as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my own cum on her tongue."

"After Beth had left, Sheila and I had another amazing session of sex, interspersed with Sheila talking to me about how sexy I found Beth, how she had got me aroused and how good it would feel to fuck Beth."

"This pattern repeated itself the next week, and the week after. Each time Beth and I went further. She had given me a number of blowjobs, and I had gone down on her a couple of times. Each time Sheila had been there whispering in my ear telling me how good it was that Beth, and I could share and how much doing this was improving our own life together."

"Then came the fateful night. It was BBQ night, and we were over at Jeremy's. We had eaten and were relaxing on his deck. Sheila brought me another beer and we sat down. Soon after I started to get aroused again. I could feel my erection in my pants, and once again my head was fuzzy. I was just horny and drunk. Sheila was sat beside me, and she started to rub at my cock through my trousers. I knew this was inappropriate, Beth and Jeremy were just there, but it felt so good, and I just couldn't work up the will to object."

"The next thing I know, Beth and Jeremy were making out on the other couch. Beth was rubbing at the front of Jeremy's trousers just like Sheila was doing to me. It seemed strange at first but hey, if they wanted to get their freak on who was I to object especially when we were doing what we were doing?"

"Once again Sheila started to suck me, and I noticed that although Beth had Jeremy's cock in her hand and was wanking him slowly, both were watching us with rapt expressions on their faces. Sheila sucked me for a while until I knew I was getting close but then she backed off, leaving my cock throbbing and pulsating in the cool evening air. I groaned. And closed my eyes."

"Once again, I felt a hot mouth on my cock, and I opened my eyes and looked at Sheila. Only it wasn't Sheila it was Beth. She was sucking me while looking right at me. I looked across to see what Jeremy's reaction would be to seeing his wife with her mouth around my cock, and he just smiled at me, slowly wanking his own cock."

"He stood up, then came over and sat beside me. He offered his cock to his wife, and she released mine and began to suck his. Sheila once again started to suck me. Then she released me, and Beth took me into her mouth again. It took me a few minutes to realise that when Beth was sucking me, Sheila had started to suck on Jeremy's cock. I knew I should be upset about this, but since his wife was currently deepthroating me I couldn't really complain. I could feel that I was getting close, and I tried to pull out but this time it was Jeremy that had other ideas. Putting his hand on the back of Beth's head he grabbed her hair and began to thrust her face onto my cock. It took les than a minute before I groaned and came. He held her with her face pushed right into my abdomen, my cock deep in her throat as I emptied my balls into his wife."

"While I was recovering, I saw him face fucking my wife, and dumping his load down her throat."

"Nothing else happened that night, at least not at the BBQ. Sheila and I went home and had some more amazing sex. Again, between bouts, she talked to me telling me how much I had enjoyed using Beth as a cumdump. And how I had enjoyed seeing Jeremy using her mouth in the same way."

"From that day onwards, we became the playthings for Jeremy and Beth. We swapped, and we shared. Jeremy and I spit roasted and DP'd both women and both women would double team either of us. The girls would also put on a show for Jeremy and I. Jeremy always led the sessions. At first, I resisted, I tried to assert myself, but it was no good. Each time I started the evening being assertive, at some point I felt that strange euphoria wash over me and I lost the will to push it."

" I realised I had truly accepted Jeremy as the alpha one night when I was in a 69 with Beth. Jeremy was fucking her doggy style and I was on the bottom. Sheila was behind Jeremy and was busy sticking her tongue up his asshole, which he always enjoyed. I was licking at Beth's clit as Jeremy was pounding her and then just as he reached his climax, Jeremy pulled out of Beth. I felt Sheila's hands on me as she pulled my head back. Before I knew it Jeremy had pushed his cock into my mouth and was cumming. Beth went wild sucking my cock and I started to cum from her ministrations and Sheila was whispering in my ear about what a good boy I was and how horny she found what I was doing. I swallowed everything that Jeremy pumped into my mouth and even cleaned his cock off with my tongue. Beth then turned around and kissed me hard. She had kept my own cum in her mouth and pushed it into mine, feeding me my own cum, which I also ended up swallowing."

"My day-to-day life didn't really change much. I got up, went to work, came home. Sheila and I had a good sex life, but a couple of times a week the four of us would get together and play. Most of the time it was fun, and we all had a great time. Occasionally Jeremy would feel the need to put me in my place by forcing me to swallow his cum. For him, it was all about being the alpha. He didn't fuck me though and I was grateful for that."

"The two other houses in the street were finished. The one that is now Dave and Tracey's house was bought by an old couple, the Stephenson's. He was 76 and she was 68 but was suffering from dementia. We helped them as good neighbours should but obviously, they were never part of our social activities."

"The developer kept your house. I think he was going to use it in his retirement, but in the end, he just used it almost exclusively as a holiday let. For years there was a procession of people coming to stay for anything up to three months and then they would be gone again."

"It was six months later that Sheila told me she was pregnant. We had discussed having children but had not yet decided to start a family. Sheila was on the pill, but she said that she had had a stomach bug a few weeks prior and apparently that had caused her pill to fail. I was concerned because I knew that the baby could just as easily belong to Jeremy as to me. Sheila told me it didn't matter who the sperm donor was, we would love them anyway, and since we had always planned on having a couple of children, we could be better prepared for the next one and make sure there was no doubt about the parentage."

"I hoped against hope that it would turn out that the baby was mine, but I was in for some shocks over the next few months. The first was when we found out that Sheila was having twins. She was delighted but I was reserved. We had only planned on 2 children and if these turned out not to be mine then what?"

"Sheila assured me that whatever happened I would have my own child. She was sure that the twins would be mine, but if not, we would try again and we would be able to have my baby."

"The next shock was at delivery. It had been decided that the twins were going to be delivered by C-Section. I wasn't allowed into the theatre but Jeremy, Beth, and I waited anxiously outside. Eventually, two nurses came out each holding a little bundle. They looked around the room and spotted Jeremy. Congratulations Daddy they said handing him the first of the two, flame-red-haired girls."

Jeremy beamed but Beth took the second child and brought her over to me.

"Actually, "she said, "This is the daddy."

The nurse was obviously mortified. "I am so sorry," she said "I just thought..."

"I took the little girl from Beth and looked down. It was obvious that she was not biologically mine, but when I looked into her bright blue eyes I fell in love. From that moment on, no matter who the sperm donor was, these were my girls."

"The final shock came hours later when Sheila told me that there had been some complications with the surgery. She would be fine, she said, but it meant that she would not be able to have any more children. I was devastated. I had lost my chance of ever becoming a father. I found out, years later, that there had been no complications. Sheila had told the doctor to tie off her tubes while he was in there. She never intended to give me a child of my own."

"For a while, after the girls were born, the four of us didn't get together for sex. Sheila was not able to have sex and I was still hurting from all of the shocks I had endured. About six months later, I came home to find Beth and Sheila in our kitchen, chatting away just like they used to. The outcome was predictable. Once again, I got super horny and before I knew where we were, life had fallen back into the old pattern with us having regular sessions with Jeremy and Beth."

"We continued like that for about 6 or 7 years. The girls grew like weeds and were real daddy's girls. They followed me around like puppies when I was at home and would always want me to tuck them into bed and read them a story. Sheila never said anything, but I think it hurt her sometimes when they chose me over her. I took a perverse pleasure in knowing that even though they were not biologically mine, they preferred me over their mother."

"Then old Mrs Stephenson died. I would guess she was in her late 80's and when they came to take her away, they found that Mr Stephenson was not able to take care of himself. They had kids but they lived a long way away, so he was shipped off to a nursing home and the house was cleaned out, redecorated and sold. That was when Dave and Tracey moved in."

"Dave was the contractor brought in to fix up and redecorate the house. He liked it so much that he brought his wife to see it and she fell in love with it, and the surroundings. They moved in a couple of months later."

"About a week after they moved in, Jeremy and Beth came over to our house. Jeremy told us that he thought that our new neighbours would be a great addition to our little club and tasked me with sounding out Dave. "

"Don't be pushy" he said "Just see how the land lies. See if he might be interested in playing with Sheila and Beth." He then turned to Sheila "You can work on Tracey. I'm sure you know the drill by now" he handed her a small bottle, with some clear fluid in it. She nodded and smiled.

"That weekend I took Dave to the driving range. He said he didn't really play golf, but he wanted to learn. I said I would be happy to teach him. While we were at the range, Tracey went over to our house to keep company with Sheila and the girls."

"So how are you finding living in the community?" I asked Dave as I lined up to take my first shot.

"It's nice there. You have all been so welcoming." He replied.

I took my shot, slicing it a little, and winced.

Dave moved up to take his turn and I helped him with his stance and his grip.

"What's the deal with Jeremy and Beth?" he asked after he had made a great shot, far better than my own effort.

"What do you mean?" I asked lining up for my next shot.

"Beth seems a little too friendly if you get my drift. Jeremy seems oblivious" he said. I sliced my shot again.

"Jeremy and Beth have an arrangement." I said, "They sometimes like to play with others."

He whistled. "You and Sheila?" he asked a little wide eyed.

He set up for his next shot and once again delivered a great stroke.

I smiled at him. "Sometimes."

"Damn," He said "you lucky bastard. Tracey would never go for that."

"You mean you would?" I asked him.

"I couldn't do that to Tracey," he said "She already got cheated on once. It would destroy her if it happened again."

"But if she were onboard?" I asked lining up for another shot. This time I made a half decent drive and was pleased with myself.

"Hell yes." He said, "I love Tracey with all my heart and would never cheat on her, but if she was up for us experimenting, I would be interested."

"We played for another couple of hours. It became clear that he was a natural and would be a far better player than I. When we got home, we found Tracey, Sheila and the girls over at what is now your house. I had spoken to the developer who owned it and had arranged that we could use the pool when the house was unoccupied. In return I would keep the pool maintained and do any yard work that was necessary."

"The girls were in the pool and Sheila and Tracey were sat on the deck. Tracey looked a little spaced and she was flushed. I would have taken bets on what would happen next. Within 15 minutes of us arriving Tracey dragged Dave off to their house and I know he was in for some amazing sex. Sheila had a self-satisfied look on her face."

"What did Dave say?" she asked me once they had left.

"He said he would be up for it if Tracey was, but he wouldn't cheat on her. She had been cheated on before and he couldn't do that to her again. But if she is onboard then so is he." I returned.

"Sheila smiled and picked up her phone. I knew she was calling Jeremy. When he answered she simply said, 'It's on'".

"It was strange watching as an outsider, seeing Sheila manipulate Dave and Tracey. I was often asked to take Dave off to do something, play golf or go to get something. Anything to separate him from his wife. During such times Sheila would work on Tracey."

"The week after Dave was working away. Sheila sent the girls to stay with her parents for a few days as she wanted a clear run at Tracey. On the Monday, I came home to find Sheila and Tracey in our kitchen in much the same way I had found Sheila and Beth. Tracey already looked flushed and a little spaced, but after a few minutes I could feel the drug that she had slipped into my drink taking effect."

"You could reasonably ask why I kept letting her drug me like this. I don't have an answer to that. I guess by the time I had realised what was going on I was simply conditioned to do as I was bid, drink that drink, lick that pussy, suck that cock, it was almost Pavlovian. I guess any time that they thought I might start to put up any resistance they slipped me something to destroy my will. I could never build up enough motivation to fight after that."

"As usual I started to feel aroused, and within a few minutes my cock was hard. It was obvious and Sheila sat beside me and stroked it through my trousers. Tracey couldn't take her eyes from it and I could see her almost salivating as she checked it out. Eventually Sheila took my cock out of my trousers and began to stroke it. She invited Tracey to come take a closer look and she sat beside me while Sheila played with me, all the time talking to Tracey."

"After a short time Sheila suggested that since Tracey was so wound up, she might like to play with herself a little. It was OK, we were all friends and soon Tracey's hand was down the front of her shorts busily working at her sex. All the time this was going on Sheila was stroking me and talking to her. Sheila watched Tracey carefully and could see she was getting close to her orgasm. She knew my body well and could play me like a fiddle. She sped up her stroking and I felt my own orgasm approaching."

"Just as Tracey was about to cum, Sheila finished me off, pointing my cock at Tracey so some of my cum landed on her arms and her shirt. The sight of me cumming and the sensation of cum hitting her skin seemed to send her over the edge and she came hard. I could see the front of her shorts darkening; she must have squirted as there was a lot of fluid leaking down her legs."

"The following days were more of the same, I would come home to find Sheila and Tracey in our kitchen. Each time Tracey would be flushed and spaced out and each time we would be walked through some sex act. By the end of the week, she had swallowed more than one load of my spunk and I had licked her to multiple orgasms. On the Friday that Dave was due home we pulled back a little, got her incredibly wound up and then sent her home. I knew that when Dave returned, she would fuck his brains out."

"The next BBQ followed almost exactly the same script as my introduction. Dave and Tracey came over to ours, Beth and Jeremy were already there. For this first time both Dave and Tracey would have something slipped into their drink, although Sheila was of the opinion that Tracey was probably good to go without. I knew that Dave was up for it but the shock of seeing his wife with another man for the first time might be too much for him"

"By the end of the night, Tracey had swallowed the cum of all 3 guys, and had in turn been eaten out by Sheila Beth and me. Dave had also dumped a load of cum down Beth's throat. We sent them home to finish the night by themselves."

"And so our gang of four, became a gang of six. It seemed that Dave didn't pose any threat to Jeremy, as Jeremy never saw the need to force Dave to swallow his cum. I was certain that he would establish his dominance in another way though. I was prepared to bet that Tracy's first child would have red hair. I still ended up swallowing Jeremy's cum so every so often. Just so Jeremy could make his point to me. I also noticed that the twins were starting to drift away from me, and more to their mother. I put it down to them getting older and needing more of a female influence in their lives, but it hurt all the same."

"About 3 months later, the developer finally decided to sell your house. Gerald and Stephanie Sykes bought it. He was in the military, and she had a job in the town. I'm not sure doing what. Jeremy almost came in his pants when he saw Stephanie and I think that is why they screwed up so badly with her. That and a little bad luck."

"Gerald was due to muster out in a few months, but typical of the forces, for his last 3 months they sent him on deployment. Not overseas, just somewhere over the other side of the country. Stephanie had apparently always followed him, living on whatever bases he had been at since he never went into a combat area. But this time since they had bought the house, and she had a job, they decided for her to stay here and him to go and live on the base alone."

"Jeremy instantly tasked Sheila with working on Stephanie. Sheila used the twins, getting them to go over and ask if they could continue to use the pool, as they had been doing with the developer. Stephanie said it would be OK but there must always be an adult to supervise. Sheila volunteered and when the girls came home from school she and they would go over and spend time in the pool. To be honest I think Stephanie was glad of the company."

"It didn't take long for Sheila to start her campaign with Stephanie and within a couple of weeks Stephanie was already starting to do stuff she had never done before. She would skype Gerald nightly, but these skype sessions turned into heated videophone sex sessions. When he came home for the weekend at the end of his first month, I think she just about wore him out. They had a big row though during his stay because Stephanie revealed that she had been discussing her sex life with Sheila and he got upset. He returned to his base early."

"Over the next couple of weeks, Sheila continued, convincing Stephanie that to resolve her issues with Gerald she needed to be more adventurous in the bedroom. Specifically, she needed to give him her ass, something she had previously not done. She gave Stephanie some toys for her to use on herself to prepare her, and almost every day she would go over and sit with her while the girls were in the pool. God knows how many times she drugged that poor girl."

"The screw up happened when Sheila got complacent. She was over with Stephanie while the girls used the pool, and she convinced Stephanie that in order to be fully prepared to give Gerald her ass, she needed to practice with something more realistic, and it just so happened that Sheila had a dildo that would be perfect."