The Community Pt. 02

Story Info
Bob's Confession.
14.6k words
4.33
23.1k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PastMaster
PastMaster
1,519 Followers

Author's note.

First, I would like to thank all those who left feedback about the first and to be honest what was going to be the only, part of this tale. There were lots of people who said that there was no retribution for Jeremy and the others in the close, and many said that the MC waited far too long to pull the trigger and that the police should have been involved after the drugging etc.

I will say this. In my mind, the MC's prime and indeed only consideration was extracting himself and his wife from the situation. He waited until he did because he wanted Cheryl to make the decision either to accept the lifestyle of the community or to reject it. He wanted her to do so with all the information. I started the tale with the idea about each of them writing their answers on paper in my mind, but even then, I wasn't sure which way it was going to go. My characters sometimes surprise even me.

I make no apologies for the way that story worked out. It was my story and I told it. If you didn't or don't like it, then I'll refund you the money you spent on reading it and you can take your business elsewhere.

That being said, the more I read your comments, the more I thought that there was more to be told about this particular community and so I decided to write part 2.

I would like to thank and make mention of the member Opinionated1, whose comment triggered the idea that gave birth to this instalment. I would also like to mention and thank Miket0422 for his work on editing, without which I'm sure the story would be far less readable.

I make no promises about the way this story works out. Even now, although I have an idea of what I want. I find that sometimes the story has its own ideas, and I can only follow along.

I would also like to say that all sexist, racist, homophobic, or bigoted comments that any of my characters may use are theirs and not mine. I got a huge amount of flack for a word used by the MC of my story 'The Counsellor' from people that maintained that was a reflection of my personal values. It wasn't and isn't.

My final comment is that if there is any sex in this story (and I am not sure if there will be) will be between adults aged at least 18. There are children in the story but they will not be taking part in, nor observing, any sexual activity of any shape or form.

And so to my story.....

It was almost midnight when the knock on the door disturbed me from my reading. As a criminal prosecutor I often burned the midnight oil on cases, and my husband Gary had already gone to bed. From my office in what used to be a guest bedroom, I could hear him snoring gently. I found the sound soothing.

Just so we are all on the same page and to avoid, or probably, increase confusion. My name is Garry. Note the 2 r's and yes I am gay. Gary my husband, spelled with 1 r is a social worker. We met about 6 years ago when I was prosecuting a case of child neglect and he was giving evidence.

Gary is very obviously gay. In fact, he couldn't be more obvious if he ran around in a pink tutu and wore fairy wings, but he is mine and I love him, and I am his and he loves me. We are not one of those couples that fool around with others, although neither of us was innocent when we got together.

I call him my husband although we never really took the legal step of getting married. We made promises to each other, and as a lawyer, I set up everything so that legally we each had virtually the same rights as if we were legally married. It was just something that we never really needed. We knew that we would be together forever, we didn't need anything more. Also, Gary's parents were very old-fashioned, religious, and massive homophobes and would have freaked out and disowned him.

Even after 6 years they still maintained the fiction that we were just buddies co-habiting for convenience. It made them happy; Gary could maintain a relationship with his family, whom he loved dearly, and I didn't care either way. I had met his parents several times and they were genuinely lovely people, just with a very, very warped view. As long as they thought of me as Gary's friend rather than his lover, we could be on good terms.

So, as I said Gary and I had been together for 6 years, four of which we have lived in this house.

I loved our house. It was a four-bedroom house in a quiet, 4 home, cul-de-sac that had been turned into a gated community. We had a large back garden, in which was an outdoor pool and deck area we loved to spend time on.

The neighbours we found to be friendly if a little distant, although we were invited to a get-together every few months where there would be a barbecue and beers. I often felt at these events that the other neighbours got together far more often but I just put it down to my natural paranoia and left it at that.

Our neighbours, Bob and Sheila had twin girls that were about 11 when we moved in, and for the first couple of years would come over and use our pool, with their mother Sheila supervising. This tailed off after the first couple of years as teen girls obviously found more exciting things to do than swim and now, they only came over occasionally, and when it was our turn to host the quarterly barbeque.

The last time we had seen the girls, maybe a week ago, they were no longer little girls. Aged about 15 but dressed about 21 they were filling out and with their flaming red hair and green eyes, I knew that they would cause some poor boy, or girl, some major heartache in the not-too-distant future.

Since I am telling you about the neighbours, I'll introduce our nearest neighbours, Dave and Tracey. Dave is a contractor and has done some work for us on the house. The previous owners had an office in the bedroom I was using for an office, but only by virtue of putting a desk in there. I wanted something more definitive, and he built in a desk and bookcases and turned it into a proper office. He does good work. Tracey is a stay-at-home mum, with a son, Davey, aged 2, a lively little fellow with bright red hair and a stubborn streak.

Finally, there is Jeremy and Beth. An older couple who live in the biggest house at the closed end of the cul-de-sac. Jeremy is a tax accountant and Beth is a trophy wife. I got the impression that Jeremy viewed the community as his personal domain, as he could stand on his porch and look down on all the other, slightly smaller houses in the close. I had no interest in getting into a pissing contest with this guy. If he wanted to play Mr. I am, I would let him. My dick is plenty big enough for what Gary needs so I'm not going to get into a measuring contest with someone who doesn't matter to me. As long as he doesn't start to try and pull some HOA bullshit on me, and telling me what to do we will co-exist in comfortable peace.

To be honest though, despite my first impression of Jeremy, I didn't had any issues with him. He was always polite and amiable if a little distant when we spoke or met at the BBQs, and I had no reason to have any other contact with him.

So, back to the knock on the door.

I sighed as I placed the case file I had been working on into my desk drawer and locked it. I never left paperwork unsecured it was a particular pet peeve of mine.

When I opened the door, I found Bob standing on our porch. He looked terrible. He was very drunk, and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. He was also crying.

"Bob? What happened, are you ok?" I asked, surprised.

"Help me!" he said before pitching forward and landing flat on his face, out cold.

I woke Gary up and we picked up the unconscious Bob and moved him to the bed in our second guest bedroom. I initially thought to call Sheila and find out what was going on, but, paranoia, remember, so I thought I would let him sleep off whatever it was and then speak to him in the morning.

Gary did suggest that we should undress him for bed, but I declined, saying that we didn't want him thinking that we had taken advantage of a drunk man. If he woke up fully dressed, he would have less cause to feel we had done anything to him while he was out of it.

It was nearly 10 am the next morning, Bob emerged from the guest room. I was working from home, continuing to review my case file in preparation for an appeal later in the month. Gary was out at work.

Locking the file away again, I emerged from the office and guided him into the kitchen.

He still looked like hell; honestly, he didn't smell much better.

I made him some coffee and sat him down at the breakfast bar in the kitchen. Meanwhile, I went into our bedroom and dug out some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I was slightly taller than Bob, but they would fit fine.

He started to speak as I walked into the kitchen, but I held up my hand.

"Bob, you look like shit, and you smell worse," I said gently. "Since you are here, I take it that you don't feel you can go home to clean up, so here are some clothes, there is a bathroom off the guestroom you slept in. There are new toothbrushes in the cabinet under the sink. Go get cleaned up and I'll cook something. Then we can talk."

I had cooked up some bacon and eggs for him by the time he returned from his shower, looking and smelling a whole lot better. He sat at the breakfast bar and dug in. I sipped my coffee and waited for him to finish.

"Do you remember much about last night?" I asked him as he finished his breakfast.

"Not really," he said, "what happened, Did I..."

"No, Bob, we didn't. You knocked on my door, said you needed help, and the next thing you were out cold on the floor. Gary and I moved you to the guestroom to sleep it off. Did you think that we.."

He grimaced.

"Sorry, no, that came out wrong. I didn't mean did we have sex, I meant did I say anything to you? I knew we didn't have sex" he said "We couldn't have"

I was a little surprised at his assertion.

"How are you so certain?" I asked.

He stood and without any sign of embarrassment undid the drawcord of the sweatpants. He pulled them down at the front to reveal that he was wearing a cock cage. A male chastity device.

I sat back, a little surprised.

"Is that what you asked for help with?" I asked, "are you being made to wear that against your will?"

He pulled up his pants.

"No. Well yes but. Oh god, I don't know where to start. It's Jeremy, he wants my daughters."

"He wants what?" I asked, but at the same time a light came on in my mind. The girls had flame red hair. Both Bob and Sheila had dark hair. Jeremy whilst almost entirely grey, still had streaks of rust in his hair.

Bob just looked at me. I think he could see connections being made in my mind.

"I don't know how to ask this delicately," I said "so I'm just going to ask. Is Jeremy the father of the twins?"

Bob looked down and nodded. Once again, I could see tears leaking from his eyes.

"So, he wants what, to adopt them now? after all this time?" I tried to clarify.

Bob laughed bitterly.

"Nothing so mundane. No, he doesn't want to adopt them, he wants to fuck them!"

I sat there for a while stunned. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and yet I believed what Bob was saying.

"The girls are 15 now?" I asked.

He nodded

"So how do you know that Jeremy has designs on them? Has he made any moves, has he touched or assaulted the girls in any way?"

I was texting Gary, telling him he needed to get his ass back home 911. If there was a child endangerment situation, I needed his social work expertise and I needed to act fast. I was already thinking of people I would need to contact to get emergency protection orders in place.

"He hasn't done anything yet" Bob replied sensing my abrupt change in mood. "But he is preparing. I know how he works, and I know that Sheila is going to help him."

I contemplated this for a moment.

"Are the girls in immediate danger?" I asked, "where are they now?"

"Sheila has taken the girls to her parents for the week. Her father has just had hip surgery and she has gone to help her mother till she gets set up. The girls went with her. They are away from the situation just now. I don't think that Sheila would do or say anything to the girls while they are there, in case her mother should hear. I'm certain that they are safe for now." he said.

"So why would Shelia even consider helping Jeremy to have sex with your underage girls?" I asked.

Bob grimaced.

"To understand that I would have to tell you about everything that has happened in the last 16 years. Ever since we moved in to this god forsaken community" he answered bitterly.

I heard Gary's car in the driveway, the door slam and he rushed into the house.

"What's going on?" he asked a little breathless.

"Go get your lockpicks" I told him. He looked at me, surprised.

Gary had learned to pick locks early in his social work career, He had found a number of occasions where children were padlocked into rooms and/or chained to furniture or radiators. He found that being able to pick the locks were less stressful for the child than having the door broken in or the chains cut.

Wordlessly he went back out to his car and came back in with a small leather pouch.

Gently I stood Bob up and indicated he should show Gary the cage.

Gary scowled when he saw the chastity device and knelt before bob. The lock proved no match for his skills and in less than a minute he had opened the lock and removed the cage.

Gary wrinkled his nose; Bob had obviously been wearing the cage for some time and despite showering earlier he hadn't been able to clean effectively. He also had some sores on and around his penis where the cage had rubbed.

"Can I take some pictures?" I asked "For legal purposes"

Bob nodded and I snapped some pictures of the cage and then of his genitals, paying close attention to the sores.

"Go shower again." I said "you need to clean up down there. "

"What's going on?" asked Gary as Bob went back to shower again.

"I have no idea, but I think Bob is going to tell us. What you need to know right now is that Bob and Sheila's twins were fathered by Jeremy, and Jeremy has incestuous intentions toward his underage daughters. They are safe just now, but we are going to have to act fast if we want to keep them that way."

Gary gasped.

I went into my office and grabbed a voice recorder and a legal pad.

Gary made more coffee and by the time Bob came out of the shower for the second time we were sitting in the den.

Bob sat down on the chair opposite mine, Gary sat on the couch.

"Do you mind if I record your story?" I asked.

Bob shook his head.

I handed him his coffee and he sipped it gratefully. Hesitantly he began his tale.

"Sheila and I had been married for four years when we bought the house here." He began "I was working as a quantity surveyor and Sheila as a secretary in my office. That was how we met. We decided to hold off having kids until we were financially stable, and getting the house was proof that we had reached that stage."

"The house was a new build, in a quiet cul-de-sac. We thought it would be ideal. It was not the biggest, that one was already occupied, not even the second biggest, which is now your house with the pool, but it was what we could afford, and we knew it was perfect for us. Or at least I thought so at the time. Jeremy and Beth were already moved into their house when we arrived. The two houses across the street, this one and Dave and Tracey's were not yet completed."

"On the day that we moved in, Jeremy and Beth came over with food for us, saying that they knew we would be busy getting our house settled. We were grateful for the food and the consideration. It felt like we were really going to be able to make a home here"

"The week after, we were invited to Jeremy's for a BBQ. Of course, we accepted. We were still working to get the house straight, especially as we were both working full time and could only do house type stuff in the evenings. The BBQ was great, and we had a good evening chatting to the couple. Jeremy told me that he was applying to get the close made into a gated community so we could increase security and it would increase the value of our properties. I was all for it."

"We quickly fell into a routine. We worked, we got the house set up and settled, and almost every week either we went to Jeremy and Beth's' or they came to ours for an evening. On the weekends I would play golf, and it wasn't unusual for me to come home to find Beth and Sheila in our kitchen chatting and putting the world to rights, as women do."

"One Saturday I came back from golf, once again finding Sheila and Beth in our kitchen. I joined them, Sheila got me a glass of wine and we continued to chat. I noticed that Beth was dressed very provocatively and seemed to be actively flirting with me. I looked at Sheila, but she seemed not to notice. I could feel myself getting very aroused, my blood was pounding in my ears."

"Just when I thought I was going to embarrass myself, Beth said that she should be getting back to Jeremy. She and Sheila hugged goodbye and then Beth came over to give me a hug. This was not unusual, she often did the air kisses thing, but this was not that. She pulled me to her pressing herself into me and grinding against me, my cock was at full mast, and I knew she could feel it."

"Beth giggled and said that Sheila needed to take care of me as I seemed a little wound up. And then she left. Sheila did just that. She dragged me into the bedroom and devoured me. I could not remember her ever being so aggressive in the bedroom before, but I was also being led by my arousal and we literally spent the rest of the day in bed."

"In the brief periods between frantic sex, I won't call it love-making because it most definitely wasn't that, Sheila started talking to me. She said that she had seen how I had been looking at Beth, how Beth had got me all fired up, how I had pressed myself into Beth, how even now when Sheila was fucking me, I was thinking of Beth. I wasn't thinking straight. Looking back now I am almost certain that there was something in the wine that Sheila had given me. By the end of the night Sheila had convinced me that I wanted to fuck Beth."

"The next day, Beth came over. I was doing yard work and Sheila was pottering around the house. They came out into the yard to sit on the deck, both wearing very revealing clothing. I snatched glances at them while I worked. When I finished, I went and joined them on the deck and once again Sheila got me a drink. I was thirsty after my work, so I downed it almost in one. The three of us chatted for a short while but once again I started to get really, really aroused. I had been working in shorts and so my arousal became obvious. I knew I should be embarrassed, but it didn't really seem to be such a problem."

"Once again Beth was flirting with me, touching my arms and chest and at one stage she even put her hand on my thigh, just inches away from my cock. Then she put her hand right on it."

"Oh My," she said "Someone is really wound up. Sheila, I think you need to take care of your man again."

"Sheila looked across at me and grinned. Without saying a word, she leaned forward and undid my shorts. She fished my cock out of my pants and then, kneeling in front of me took me into her mouth. I couldn't believe she was doing that, right in front of Beth, I wanted to object, to stop her, to say it was wrong, but I couldn't seem to build up the resolve to do anything but lie back and enjoy what was becoming the best blowjob I ever had."

"I'm ashamed to say I didn't last very long. I tried to warn Sheila and pull her off, so I didn't cum in her mouth, I knew that she didn't like that. But Beth put her hand on the back of Sheila's head just as I started to cum and held her in place as I emptied myself into her mouth. Sheila gulped and choked, trying to swallow everything I was pumping into her. This was also a first, on the odd occasion that she had got my cum in her mouth she had always spat it out."

PastMaster
PastMaster
1,519 Followers