The Community Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After Sheila brought the girls home and got them ready for bed, they no longer wanted me to do that anymore, she left me in charge and went back over to Stephanie's. Apparently, she was busily ramming 'Ramone' her dildo up Stephanie's ass when Gerald arrived home unexpectedly. Then the shit hit the fan."

"He threw Stephanie out, I think she went to stay with her parents, and put the house up for sale. He was gone in less than a month. Jeremy was furious. I couldn't quite work out how it ended up being my fault, but it was. As a penance I ended up getting fucked. 'You need to do better' he told me as he emptied himself into me, almost choking me out at the same time. Sheila just looked on smiling. I was in a mess. I was confused, hurt, sore but also incredibly aroused. I couldn't figure out what had happened. I guessed later that once again I had been drugged. I just couldn't bring myself to care anymore."

"Soon after Cheryl and Alan Griffin bought your house. Alan was an electronics tech, I think he owned his own business, Cheryl worked for him but from home. Once again Jeremy was on the hunt, and once again he tasked Sheila to work on Cheryl. He didn't trust me to approach Alan but since Cheryl was going to be at home alone all day, he figured Sheila could get the job done."

"Once again Sheila used the girls, getting them to ask to use the pool like they had with Stephanie and Gerald, and once again, being the kind people they were, Alan and Cheryl said yes with the proviso that there would always be adult supervision. So, the trap was laid."

"Jeremy wanted to keep a much closer eye on what was going on this time, since they had struck out with Stephanie and Gerald and so he had almost nightly phone conversations with Sheila about her progress. She told him how she was working on Cheryl's insecurities about being a good wife, and good enough in the bedroom. She drugged that poor girl almost daily getting her worked up and letting her loose on her husband when he got home."

"Like Gerald, when he found out that Cheryl was discussing their private life with Sheila, he was not happy and although he didn't say it, it became clear that he wasn't happy for Sheila to be there when he wasn't. So they started sneaking around. I found out later that he was far cleverer than we gave him credit for but I'll tell you about that further on."

"Sheila used the same line as she had with Stephanie about giving everything to Alan in the bedroom and encouraging her towards anal sex. Primarily this was because Jeremy loved to fuck asses so she needed to be ready for him, but Cheryl didn't need to know that yet. Once again, she supplied toys for Cheryl to use to prepare herself to take a cock up her ass. She was almost ready.

"On the Wednesday night Jeremy and Beth came over. I think Jeremy was starting to get impatient, things seemed to be taking too long. He wanted to know how things were progressing. They told us that they were going to bring Alan and Cheryl on board that weekend. Beth told Sheila to make sure that Alan was already horny when he got to the BBQ, Dave would give him a dosed beer and then Beth would take him into the Den and get things going. Sheila would then bring in Cheryl and bingo. Sheila was so certain of Cheryl that she felt there was no need to drug her that night, but she was going to take 'Ramone' over the next day so she would need something to get that session underway. Jeremy had brought some with him and handed it over."

"The next day, Sheila took 'Ramone' over the Cheryl's and was just about to give her the spiked drink when fate, or God, or probably just Alan, like I said he knew far more than we gave him credit for, intervened."

"As Sheila was handing Cheryl the spike drink Alan called. They were being audited by the IRS and he was on his way home as they had only a few days to get everything ready. Sheila was furious but had no choice other than to dump the drugged wine and get the hell out of dodge."

"Since Alan was home for the rest of the week, there was no further opportunity for Sheila to use 'Ramone' and she stayed away from them until the Saturday of the BBQ, when she took the girls over once again to use the pool. They didn't stay more than a couple of hours, but as she was leaving, she gave Cheryl her instruction to get Alan as horny as she could but leave him hanging, before that night."

"When Alan and Cheryl arrived at the party, Dave was waiting for him with a spiked beer. I had to laugh, he couldn't have made it more obvious if he had put a label on the bottle saying 'Drugged Beer' Alan didn't seem to notice though and took a long drink. I felt sorry for him, I knew what was coming and I was rooting for him to get away."

"Alan finished the beer and took another. I guess he must have felt the effects of the drug though because after that he switched to soft drinks. Sadly, for him, I thought it was too late. Throughout the evening all 4 girls kept teasing him. Cheryl, Sheila Tracey and Beth took it in turns to rub up against him or flash their cleavages or ass as he was passing. I could see he was eating it up, and although he didn't seem as flushed as I would have expected, he certainly was aroused. I could see his erection through his trousers. I remember wondering idly how big his cock was and if I would end up having to swallow his cum too."

"Then it was time for the hammer to drop. Beth took his arm and under some pretext got him to go with her into their den. The plan was that Sheila would take Cheryl in and find Beth sucking Alan's cock. Cheryl would join in, kissing him to show she was good with it and then the real party would begin. I looked across at Cheryl as Alan went into the house and the look on her face told me that she was not as on board with this plan as Sheila thought. I wondered what would happen."

"After a couple of minutes, Sheila took Cheryl's arm and led her into the house. Dave Jeremy and I followed a few minutes later, but I was surprised at what I found. Beth was on her knees on the floor, Cheryl and Sheila were standing looking stunned and Alan was standing well back, behind the couch looking angry. When we came in, he looked even angrier and then picked up the baseball bat that Jeremy kept on display on his sideboard. I think he thought we were going to attack him. He seemed ready for a fight."

"Jeremy told us to all leave, and he and Beth would talk to Alan and Cheryl and explain. He seemed to think that he had the chance to talk Alan into going along with his plan. I think he was still convinced that Cheryl was on board and so he would only have to convince Alan."

"Not long after, Alan and Cheryl left and went home. When Jeremy came out he was annoyed but not too angry. He quizzed Dave about the beer he had given Alan, as Alan had seemed far too controlled to have been drugged, but we all saw him drink the beer. Jeremy told us that Alan had calmed down after we had left and after Jeremy had explained everything, he had asked questions. He seemed to be open to it."

"Jeremy said that Alan had stated that he needed to go and speak with Cheryl alone and that he would speak to us after they had made their decision. Being sure of Cheryl's desire to join, he was confident that they would be on board. Once they were partying with us, he would then begin the process of subjugating Alan, as they had with me. They didn't even bother to hide this anymore. They were convinced, and probably rightly, that I was a broken and subservient Cuckold."

"Sheila texted Cheryl the next day to ask how she was and if she wanted her to go and speak to Alan. Cheryl texted back to say that they were OK, Alan was a little shocked, but they were talking it through. She said she would call Sheila the following day."

"We never saw them again."

"At some point during the day they simply left. Sheila tried to call Cheryl the next day and found that her number had been discontinued. Some time later a moving company came and packed up their house and took everything away, when we quizzed the guys loading the truck, they said they had been contracted to put all the items in storage."

"It was after they left that I found this." He held out a DVD "I don't know if he left it on purpose, or it just fell out of a packing case, but it has hours of video surveillance in the house. You can see a couple of the times that Sheila drugged Cheryl, and you can hear their conversations. There is also some audio that apparently was taken in our house. The clever, sneaky bastard had installed a bug in the games console he repaired for the twins. As I said, he was far cleverer than we gave him credit for."

"I know that the video in his house would be admissible in court, since it was his house. But as of now I am prepared to swear to say that I gave him permission to install the bug in my house. In fact, I asked him to do it."

Gary looked at me and I just shrugged.

"As you can imagine "Bob continued his story" Jeremy was livid. When he found out they had left, and he didn't even know where they had gone he hit the roof. Sheila said we should go looking for them, but Beth calmed them both down, saying that they were now beyond reach and we should just wait. There would be another set of people in the house soon enough and until then we still had each other."

"Again, I bore the brunt of Jeremy's ire. And within a few days I had been fucked three times, twice by Jeremy and once by Dave, just to remind me of my place. I was no longer involved in the sex games, I was simply a clean up man. I was allowed, if I behaved, to suck the boys cum out of whichever hole of whichever women they had dumped it in. I woke up one morning a week later wearing a cock cage and although I get to take it off every couple of weeks for cleaning, I haven't been allowed to cum for over 4 years."

"Well, I say that, I cum from being fucked, when Jeremy or Dave wants to cement their authority over me but its degrading and humiliating to be forced to cum in that way. Sheila relishes pointing it out when it happens, saying I'm nothing but a cuck faggot sissy boy enjoying having real men pump their cum into me. And that's why I cum when it happens. She, of all of them Jeremy included, seems to get off most from my humiliation."

"When you guys bought the house, I was pleased. I thought that finally Karma had played its hand, I knew that despite him fucking me on a regular basis, Jeremy was rabidly homophobic. It's hypocritical I know, but I know he sees what he does to me as asserting dominance, not having sex and so he doesn't see himself as gay."

"Almost out of habit the girls came over to ask to use your pool, and like the others, you acceded. I am always surprised at the generosity of people. As you saw however, the twins were starting to develop other interests and since Sheila didn't need them to be here to give her an excuse to come over, she didn't insist. By this time I was nothing more than dirt in the twins eyes, they saw how their mother treated me and they treated me the same."

"Don't get me wrong, there was never any sexual contact between Sheila and the girls or myself and the girls, they just treated me with contempt and saw me as the lowest of the low. I was fine at work, but at home I was shit."

"That is how I have been living my life ever since you arrived. I go to work, I come home, I serve as a clean-up and occasional cumdump at their parties. I cannot tell you how many times I have thought of killing myself. Each time the only thing that stops me is my girls. I know they hate me and think I am lower then shit, but I cannot bear to leave them."

"I know that I am still being dosed occasionally. Every now and then I get that feeling, I get really aroused and fuzzy headed. It's worse now though because when I get aroused, it hurts. The cage doesn't have room for me to get an erection, so when it happens it's painful. The pain doesn't make the erection go away though and I suffer for hours until whatever it was, they gave me wears off. Sheila thinks it is hilarious"

"In a rare moment of rebellion, while I was at work, I took a leaf out of Alan Griffin's book and bought a voice activated recorder. I knew that Jeremy was having conversations with Sheila while I was at work, and I needed to know what was going on. I had seen the way that he was starting to look at the girls and it was making me anxious. Last night I listened to a recording of a conversation they had had just before Sheila had taken the girls to her parents."

"When I heard it, I was horrified. I was sickened. I wanted to die. I am ashamed to say that once again I decided I had had enough and would kill myself. I must have drunk almost a full bottle of whisky. It was the expensive stuff that Jeremy drinks, normally I daren't even look at that but I didn't care anymore. I had a bottle of sleeping pills in my hand, the top off and I was about to take them all. I knew that I wouldn't be found until Sheila came back from her mothers and by that time, I would have been dead for days."

"But then I got angry. Angrier than I had ever been. For a few moments I was so angry that I became what I hadn't been for many years. I became a man, and a father. I knew that I needed to stay alive to protect my girls, no matter what they thought of me. I had one thought in my head, I needed help, and the only people that I thought could help me were you guys"

I sat for a moment, assimilating everything he had said.

When he had finished his tale Bob had put his head in his hands and was weeping quietly. Gary was standing beside him, his arms around him trying to comfort him.

"Bob?" I said "do you have the recording you mentioned. You said you listened to a recording?"

"He nodded. Its in the pocket of the trousers I was wearing last night, " he said.

I went into the guest bathroom and picked up the trousers. They were none too clean and smelled bad. I rummaged in the pocket and extracted a USB stick. Picking up the rest of his dirty clothes I took them into the laundry room, threw them in the washer and turned it on.

On the way back to the den, I went into my office and collected my laptop.

Out of force of habit I scanned the USB stick for viruses and other nasties as soon as I plugged it into my laptop, but once it came back clear, I opened my file management program and accessed the stick. There was just one file there, an.mp4 file. I clicked on it to play.

I heard something that sounded like slurping and gagging. I frowned at Bob, and he explained.

"Sheila is just finishing off the blowjob. He comes over often for one." He said.

I heard grunting and then "Take it Bitch", then a loud swallow.

There were sounds of rustling, presumably clothes being rearranged and then.

"Where are the girls?" a man's voice that Bob identified as Jeremy

"They are at Molly's They will be back in an hour. We have to get ready to go to mom's."

"Sheila" said Bob.

"How long are you going to be there?" Jeremy asked.

"A week. Dad had his surgery two days ago and will be coming home tomorrow. The Doc says he will be able to walk around with a frame after a few days, but she will need my help until then."

"What's cuck going to do while you are gone?"

"Fuck knows. He'll have to look after himself. Is there something you need him for?"

"Nah. I just wondered. The girls are filling out nicely I see."

"They are. They will break someone's heart some day?"

"Not for a while yet. Have they started their periods yet?"

Sheila laughed "About 4 years ago. It was how I started to get them away from Bob. Once they needed me to help them, I could start to show them how worthless he is."

Jeremy laughed.

"I take it they are still virgins?"

"Of course, I'm sure they are aware of boys, but I'm certain that they have not been with any yet"

"We wouldn't want their first times to be disappointing for them." He said. "Perhaps it would be better if we were to take them under our wing and teach them what they need to know. Then when they are ready, they will be much better prepared."

There was a long pause as Sheila digested this. I was waiting for her to shout out in disgust or say something against this, but I knew she wouldn't, not after what Bob had told me.

"That's not a bad idea," she said finally.

"I can't really do anything when I'm at moms" she continued, "but once we are back, I can start laying the groundwork for you. Will your stuff be safe for them at their age?" she asked.

"I'll mix up a weaker batch. How long do you think you will need to prepare them?" he queried.

"Couple of weeks." Then she laughed "How hot would it be to make Bob clean them out after, make him lick up your cum and their virginal blood after you deflower them. It will really mess with him.

Jeremy laughed. Then his phone rang.

He answered it and then told Sheila he had to go. The recording ended at that point. I presumed that Bob had just copied the relevant portion from a bigger file.

After hearing the recording again, Bob had once again put his head in his hands. He was no longer weeping. He was just a tired, broken man.

Initially we took Bob to the hospital. We needed to get the sores on his genitals treated, and also get him examined by a doctor, blood drawn, a rape kit done and also get him assessed by a psychiatrist.

I then phoned a friend of mine who was a defence attorney.

While Bob was undergoing his examinations I met with my friend.

I told him I needed him to represent Bob and told him the story.

He immediately told me that none of what Bob had told me would be admissible in court and that I had illegally obtained a confession from a man without reading him his Miranda rights. I grinned at him. He asked that Bob be released into his custody. I told him that Bob was currently at the hospital. We shook hands and parted company.

I saw Bob later that afternoon in the DA's office. He was looking a lot better and he had my friend, his lawyer, with him.

I was sitting opposite him with the DA.

I had told the DA the full story, and even played him the tape of Bobs confession. He eyed the pair.

Bob's attorney spoke.

"I want to make it clear that we are here voluntarily, that no charges have been brought against my client and that we are able to leave at any time. My client admits to no wrongdoing and any and all statements or confessions he made were obtained without legal counsel and without my client being read his Miranda rights."

"Cut the crap counsellor" the DA growled. "This is a shit show, and you know it. Right now, we have the welfare of two young girls to consider. I am prepared to obtain warrants for the arrest of everyone that lives in that damn commune"

I cleared my throat

"Ok Nearly everyone that lives in that damn commune the DA corrected, along with search warrants for all the properties, excepting yours" he added to me. That recording gives me probable cause for that at least."

"Not without my client's corroboration it doesn't. All you hear on that tape is some sick fantasy about deflowering some virgins. There is no indication as to who they are or that they are underage. The only name mentioned is Bob, and there are quite a few of those living in the US. You need more and you know it."

The DA appeared to get angry

"You are prepared to risk two young girls' safety..." he began raising his voice slightly.

"No," said Bob's attorney "Their safety is my prime concern. This is why my client is prepared to come forward and make a statement, for the right consideration."

"And that would be?"

"Immunity from prosecution for all crimes outlined in his statement. He has been an unwilling participant, drugged, and sexually abused. His participation was forced."

He went on,

"I have spoken to the psychiatrist who assessed my client earlier today. He feels he needs far more time for a full assessment, but his first impressions are that my client has been subjected to a prolonged and extensive period of behavioural modification using drugs, deprivation and other techniques. Effectively he was brainwashed."