All Comments on 'The Companion'

by HyakinthosTheoi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 6 years ago
Wrong Category

Wrong Category

TasteofHomeTasteofHomeover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I loved the story and found it sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category

If I wanted to read about 2 men I'd go to GAY category.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years ago
Listen, y'all,

If someone writes a gay romance, they can put it in the romance category if they want to. You may not like the story, and that's alright, but they have made no mistake.

I thought the story was sweet, with some good details that fleshed it out. It's a bit unusual for a story on this site to have no sex in it, but it's not bad. I think that the scenes were a bit short, and in some cases that made it hard to really feel like I was there. The details were good, but sometimes details and transitions were brief or missing when I wanted them. What's there is pretty good, though, barring some little typos and the like. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nah, brah

Totally belongs in loving wives, brah. Also needs a plot and machine-gun toting gerbils.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years ago
Anon,

I think you're taking the piss, and that definitely belongs in Fetish. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a beautiful story!

On some level I can relate to this, even though I have never been in love with an asexual - because I have often given myself in Unrequited Love. Of course, Giovanni is much better off: his affections are NOT unrequited. But it must have felt that way ... the same as I have felt. Sometimes, fearing rejection, I would never even "announce" my interest to the Object of My Affections. And a few of us have remained long-term friends ... after all, Boys will be Boys ;-)

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyover 6 years ago
Such warmth

It's easy to forget that romance and sex are far from the same. Both can exist independently of the other. This story is pure romance. It gives the illusion of being simple but for the complexity of the characters.

It's very different from Pup and shows the versatility in your writing style. I look forward to more submissions from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

What a beautiful story. It was quick but my, I found it really packed a punch. Such a gem. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sincere and unique

Great story, and well done with the writing. Made my soft heart crumble....and shed a tear too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Giving away hugs here

This is the sweetest, saddest, most wrenching story I've ever read. I want to offer hugs to everyone who feels after reading this.You are not alone.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

A very touching story. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story made my heart swell!! Is itokay if I use it as an inspiration for a song?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHyakinthosTheoi@HyakinthosTheoi
194 Followers
I write erotica that brings me pleasure, and enjoy sharing my work. Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. It's been a long time since I wrote it but I am still working on drafting Pup into a graphic novel or maybe a book. All updates will be posted here.