The Company Christmas Party

Story Info
Veronica is blacked Gangbang after the Party.
2.9k words
4.35
45.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Company Christmas Party

Veronica is blacked Gangbang after the Party

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not an Ernest Hemingway. It is just another black stud and white wife story. They are free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

These are stories of a couple named Veronica and Sam. Different stories, same people. The stories are based on different lifestyles a person would take in life based on family upbringing and education. Remember, all fictional.

The Christmas season was fast approaching and that meant another Christmas work party. Veronica has been looking forward to this for weeks as she needed a night out. Working fulltime and five days a week at the gym had kept her 30 year old 36-25-33 body very firm and she took great pride in the stares she received from men wherever she went. Veronica and her husband never had children and she worked very hard to keep her body in shape. Veronica stood 5' 5" tall and I weighed 118 lbs give or take a few.

It was Saturday, the day of the big party. It was around 3 pm and Veronica was lying in the tub surrounded by bubbles. She began thinking about being with her husband and quite innocently let her hand trail down her body, over her full breasts, along her flat stomach and eventually between her legs. She wasn't thinking about anything when her fingers found their way to her clit. She let out a little yelp as her fingers touched it and was more than a little embarrassed when she realized what she was doing. She quickly got out of the tub and toweled off and wrapped a towel around her body and set down put on her makeup. She wanted to look her best at the party.

She dropped the towel and looked at her body in the mirror. Yep, she still had the body of a twenty year old. She put on some black lace bikini panties with a matching bra, along with black stocking that had flowers around the top. They hugged her thighs tightly and she again admired herself in the mirror. Veronica slipped into a black silk dress that came down to just above her knees, but was split on one side all the way to the top of my stockings. She was still sexy at her age and she knew it.

Veronica arrived on time and was greeted at the door by William Johnston, one of the company directors.

"Well, well. Don't you look sexy tonight, Veronica," he said slurring his words a little. "Where's Sam?" Obviously he had started a little early on the booze, but what the hell, it was Christmas.

"He's home sick trying to recover. Unfortunately he will not be here tonight," she answered with a frown. "Well come on in," he said as he leaned towards her and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. She noticed that he didn't waste the opportunity to look at her cleavage as he did so.

There were many more men there than women. There was good food and lots of drinks. Veronica was drinking her favorite drink, Margaritas, and drank quite a lot too. There was music and dancing, the younger women were in great demand as partners. Veronica enjoyed the attention she was getting and the odd kiss under the mistletoe, nothing heavy.

By the time the party started winding down, just after 10pm, Veronica and a couple of the other young women were a bit tipsy, but having fun. One of the young men from the mailroom suggested that as the party was finishing, they continue it at his house. Veronica didn't really want to go, but the other two girls persuaded her that it would be a bit of fun for an hour and it was on the way home anyway. So, Veronica agreed.

When they got to the house, more drinks were consumed, and the dancing resumed. There were five young black men and three white girls, so the girls were kept busy.

Then the kissing and fondling started. Veronica didn't want to get involved. She asked to be taken home as she didn't know the way from the house by herself, but the men said that she had to give them all a Christmas kiss first. The other two girls were already kissing and cuddling and their clothing was being removed.

Reluctantly, Veronica agreed to a little kissing with each of the young black men, so they would take her home.

One of the girls was now naked, she was having sex on the sofa and the other girl was dancing with two men, one in front of her and one behind. The one behind, had his arms round her and was caressing her breasts. The one in front had his hand up her skirt and was obviously fingering her pussy.

This left two of the young black men with Veronica; one was the young black men was only 18 and the other was 19 years old.

The two young black men with Veronica started to kiss her and to run their hands over her body. She let them fondle and caress her, as she enjoyed the attention. The young men started to remove her clothes. She was stoned and drunk and she started to feel horny. Having lots of attention from two men at once turned her on.

Before she realized what was happening, the two young black men had taken her to a bedroom and taken off her blouse, bra and skirt. They took turns sucking her nipples and squeezing her breasts, then the black men pulled her panties to one side, put his fingers in her pussy and preceded to finger fuck her.

Veronica became thoroughly aroused. Lucas kissed her hard, pushing her down on the bed and began to remove her panties. Lucas began sucking and nibbling on her pussy. Veronica had a monster orgasm then spread her legs to let him fuck her properly.

The other two girls were leaving the party. They went in the bedroom to get Veronica. Veronica was in the middle of a double penetration begging to be fucked. The girls giggled, took some picture, and took their cell phones and video recorded Veronica being fucked by the young black studs. After a bit they left Veronica there to be interracially gangbanged and they went home.

Lucas's cock was bigger than most of men she had experienced before. She soon came again. He shot his cum into her at the same time! After he was finished, the second young man James fucked her and also shot his load into her. Rodney, who owned the condo then came into the room and also fucked her as she lay there.

Veronica got up and went to clean up and dress. She called her husband and told him that the party was running longer than she thought and would be home in a little while. Sam was ok and said he will see her in a little while.

Veronica went back into the bedroom and there they were, all five young black men with their magnificent cocks firm and erect, waiting and begging for her attention. She was intimidated and nervous. Fuck, fuck, fuck! This is it! Look at them. Just look at them! Five beautiful black cocks and they're all for Veronica. They're so much bigger and thicker than her husband's. Veronica has officially become their slut. They're going to destroy her pussy that night.

Charles and Leroy's cocks were roughly the same size, long, veiny, thick and appetizing. Rodney's dark cock was longer than the others and looked like an absolute treat.

Leroy moved his hands down to Veronica spaghetti straps and pulled them off her shoulders, pulling her top down past her chest and to her stomach. Her innocent breasts were bare and her nipples hard and perky from the excitement. Leroy playfully flicked her nipple with his finger causing her to let out a quiet squeal. Veronica grabbed each of their cocks with two steady heads and gave them each 5 good sucks, starting with Charles and moving back to Leroy, ensuring they were properly lubricated before she started on the monumental task at hand.

Veronica started by grabbing James's cock with one hand and Charles with the other as she moved her mouth close to Alex's cock. She started to suck his dick, bobbing her head back and forth, while attempting to stroke the other two. This was more difficult than it sounds. She initially had a tough time getting the motion right but sooner than later, she was able to coordinate the motion of her mouth with that of her hands. The boys each took turns stroking her hair. Veronica moved her face to James's monster cock and grabbed Alex and Charles with her hands continuing the exercise.

Stroke and suck. Stroke and suck. Stroke and suck. Just keep going, Veronica. Keep making the boys proud. Prove to them that you're worthy of being their slut, worthy of the privilege to have them in your mouth, worth of them being inside you. Show them how special you are. Yes, that's right. She thinks she got this. The boys seem to love it. She kept on sucking, slurping and stroking their cocks, giving each of them more than a turn of the wetness of her warm mouth.

Veronica eyes were closed and she fell into a trance-like state as she danced back and forth, dick to dick. She lost track of who she was sucking off and who she was stroking. She went to James's massive monster cock and started to suck. He stopped her and held her head in place. She paused and looked up at him down from her knees. He was massive, king-like and Veronica was intimidated by the way he looked down at her. He positioned his cock, his hands firmly around her head, as he started to penetrate her mouth. She grabbed two other cocks in her hands and started to furiously massage them.

Rodney continued to fuck her face, his balls slapping against her chin as her spit gurgled and built up, leaking out of the sides of her mouth. The pleasure overwhelmed her as she let out muffled moans of pleasure, taking tiny breaths whenever she could, making sure that she stood her ground and took all the cock the young studs gave her. She loved it.

It was time for her next challenge. Charles and Alex helped her up. She stood there naked, as the boys looked at her hungrily, greedily, all wanting her and desiring her more than anything else. "WOOOOO" she yelled excitedly as the anticipation of what was to come took hold, while the alcohol was marinated itself within her body.

Rodney gently laid her down on her back at the edge of the bed. He stood before her as Veronica slid her ass closer to the edge of the bed, welcoming his cock with her widespread legs. Rodney forced his black cock into her drenched white pussy, pounding Veronica deep and hard, without mercy or restraint. She screamed and howled in pleasure.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! GIVE IT TO ME, RODNEY! I NEED IT! GIVE IT TO ME!" screamed Veronica.

Alex and Charles climbed on to the bed and positioned themselves on either side of her mouth. She grabbed each cock in a hand and continued to suck them off, regularly rotating from left to right, to ensure both of them got some. James climbed on to the bed and started to bite and kiss her tiny nipples. This set Veronica off even more as the sensation of getting her nipples nibbled on provided her with sweet, sultry pleasure.

The boys rotated positions and took turns at each station of her body. They were organized, quick and efficient. All of them came while they were fucking her drowning her pussy with semen. Some busted a nut inside Veronica's mouth too. Does it get any better than this? Yes...yes it does.

They changed positions. Leroy positioned himself under Veronica as he pushed his cock in her pussy. He fucked her hard and deep, his thick black cock tearing and ripping through her pussy lips. Alex and Charles stood in front of her face as they put their cocks in my mouth one at a time, alternating and taking turns. Then Rodney spoke. "You ready, Veronica?" He was standing behind her, his hard, intimidating cock demanding her undivided attention.

She turned back to look at him. "Ready for what, Rod?"

"To take it in your white ass" he replied.

Veronica yelled; WHAT THE FUCK? I didn't know this was going to happen! In my ass? How could I survive that? No. I can't do that. Just my pussy, not my ass. But...what if...what if it's incredible? Before this, she had no idea how good it would feel to become a slut. To no longer be a good girl. But she tried it. And she liked it...no...Veronica loved it.

Veronica took a deep breath, moaned and replies back. "I'm ready." Rodney took his finger and applied a generous amount of lubricant on and inside her asshole, putting one finger inside her tiny little hole and pushing the lube deep inside. His fingers felt gigantic in her tight asshole but after a few seconds, she relaxed as she got used to it being inside me. Rodney positioned himself closer, his cock resting at the gates of her asshole, while the other 3 were fucking her mouth and pussy. Rodney gently applied pressure, pushing his cock inwards.

Veronica let out a scream despite how gentle he was. He paused but she told him to keep going. He went deeper and deeper, slowly and almost gentleman-like, as far in as he could go. Then he slowly slid out. She moaned in agonizing pleasure as he proceeded to go back in. Then out. In...out...in...out. Faster now. In...out...in...out. He started fucking her creamy white ass faster and faster. She was being fucked in all three of holes simultaneously. The boys rotated again, with someone new fucking her pussy, her ass and her mouth every few minutes.

"I'm yours!" She screamed. "I am your black cock slut! I love black cock! You all own me! I'm your fucking whore! Your fucking slut! YES, YES, YES!" The pleasure and pain were intense, fierce and indescribable as she lay there getting each area of her body pounded by them. The pounding made her toes curl, her knees buckle and her body orgasm multiple times.

"You guys almost there?" Rodney asked the others. They all nodded in agreement. They all stood around Veronica stroking their dicks standing by her face. James came first and squirted his huge load all over her face. The warm, hot liquid felt soothing and refreshing on her skin as it slid down her perky breasts.

Alex was next as he unloaded himself all over her face too, making it wetter than it already was with his cum. All the boys unloaded on Veronica's face making it look like a glazed donut. The moans sounded like roars as each time their massive cocks shot out truckloads of cum towards her face.

Their sperm was salty and delicious and felt like a well deserved treat for Veronica. She continued to slowly scoop bits and bits of their sperm on to her fingers and lick it, savoring each drop. Rodney came back into the room and handed her a towel. Veronica wiped herself clean and he effortlessly picked up her exhausted body in his arms. With her arms and legs firmly wrapped around his body, he walked her over to the bathroom and joined her in the shower.

Rodney took care of Veronica, gently lathering her body with soap and water. They kissed passionately in the shower, their wet mouths and bodies locked and united in embrace. He fucked her once more in the shower, this time much more gently, almost lovingly. When they were clean, she wrapped herself in a towel and walked out the bathroom.

She decided to check her phone. It was past 1 AM and had 2 missed calls and several texts from her husband. "When will you be home", he asked.

She texted back, "Hey babe, getting ready to leave, I will be home in 30 minutes. Love you."

She quickly dried her hair and hugged the guys. She gave Rodney a kiss and proceeded to take off the shirt to return to him. She walked naked towards her clothes and started to get dressed.

As she was putting her skirt and top back on, she could hear the boys discussing something amongst themselves. She waved goodbye to them and started walking towards the door as the Uber driver shows up. Then Rodney called out, "Hey Veronica, what are your plans two weekends from now?"

"Nothing yet" she replied.

"The boys and I were just talking. How 'bout we take a trip down south. You and the five of us. Leave your man here. It'll be nice to get somewhere warm. What do you say?"

She bit her lower lip and replied back with a smile, "I wouldn't miss it for anything."