The Company Cum Dump Ch. 02

Story Info
I look over the contracts and meet with Mr. Johnson again.
3.6k words
4.68
21.1k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Company Cum Dump - Chapter 2 - The Contracts

I left Mr. Johnson's office sporting an erection so hard I could probably use it as a hammer and do some renovations on my apartment.

I held the packet in front of me as I stepped out into the hall. As I closed the door Janice turned and stood up. She was a gorgeous woman that was maybe 25 or 26 years old. She was wearing a pleated skirt, a tight white blouse that accentuated her pert breasts as they stretched it out. Her hair was an Auburn brown and was currently in a single braid that came down to about her shoulder blades.

"Come with me." She said as she ushered me down the hall towards the restrooms.

My mind was still spinning after what just happened, I didn't realize she had turned before the restrooms and taken me down a small hallway and into what appeared to be a small furnished office. She turned on the lights and I saw the room for what it was. A sex room.

There was a couch, a king-size bed on a frame of iron pipes, a comfortable-looking recliner, a desk with a rolling chair. There was also a door off to one side that was closed. As we walked in Janice went over to the desk, pulled out the rolling high back chair, and sat down.

"Come here, I'll help you with that."

I walked over, looking at the packet in my hands. "Oh yeah. I need to read through this thing. I guess since you've already..." I stopped talking as she started to unbutton my pants.

"Not that." She took the packet and placed it on the desk. She pulled my pants down to my thighs and grabbed my still throbbing dick and started to stroke it. "This," she said with a smile.

Janice knew how to give a handjob. It's like it has been her job for the last couple of years. She placed a hand under my balls and I started to feel my orgasm grow. Suddenly I felt the tingling in my toes that normally proceeded my orgasm. I felt it swelling inside me, my balls tightened, my toes curled in my shoes, and just before I exploded she leaned forward and inhaled my cock to the hilt.

My cock is average in size, about 6.5" and about the thickness of a Johnsville brat. Janice held me in her throat as I expelled my load. I lost count of the pulses and just enjoyed the feeling of unloading into someone's throat.

As my orgasm waned and my dick stopped shooting, Janice pulled back slowly to suck on the tip briefly making sure she got every last drop from me.

"Holy shit!" I cried. "That was great."

"You're welcome." She smiled. "You've got about an hour or so before I need the room, but you're welcome to look through the contract here until then." She stood up and left.

I pulled my pants up, sat down, and rolled up to the desk. I opened the packet and started to scan through the contact. There was so much legal mumbo jumbo that I couldn't make heads or tails out of most of it.

The pay was there, and it was a crazy number at least 4 times what I was making in the mailroom. There was some stuff about a bonus structure that I couldn't quite grasp and a section about the apartment and what all that entailed. It was a lot of information to take in. I'd have to have Mr. Johnson help me understand it. I smiled at the thought of me on my knees sucking his cock as he explained the job details to me. My cock started to harden again just thinking about that.

I saw a place to sign and then there were a handful of pages after that. These pages appeared to detail the other executives of the companies, including a list of the things they expected the person in this role to do, a place for initials next to each bullet point, and a signature line on the bottom. Looking through the pages I wondered how many of these things would work with me, a man, in the role that was normally filled by a woman.

Mr. Johnson's page was first and had the smallest and most mundane list of the six. He only expected blowjobs and sex a few times a week in his office as well as a date night once a week that required going out to dinner and an activity followed by sex in the company furnished apartment.

Mr. Germain was the company CFO and he had a panty fetish. The person in the role was to wear short skirts as much as possible but definitely when they were together. Most of his requirements seemed meant for a woman. He wanted to rub the panties, pussy, and ass, while she was wearing them. He wanted to buy her panties and watch her try them on as well as receive dirty, worn panties from her for the weekend. Panties were to never come off during sex and he wanted to always finish by cumming into or on the panties while she wore them.

Mrs. Drust, the head of HR was a dominatrix. She wants the girl in this position to be submissive and to take her various strapons. She likes spanking and paddling the girl. Whips and gags are mentioned as well.

Mr. Canterbee. the COO was also into the BDSM aspects of sex. His list included ropes, handcuffs, rough aggressive fucking. Name-calling, depredation, dirty talk, collars, ownership, and water sports. I wasn't sure what that last one was.

Mr. Berman was the CIO and his list read like a girlfriend experience advertisement. He wanted to kiss, cuddle, hold hands, go on date nights and it referred to sensual lovemaking.

Mr. Sapp was the company's CTO. His list started pretty tamely, blowjobs, handjobs, fucking, toys, things like that. What caught my eye was the last thing on the list and that was to allow him to photograph, film, and stream all of the above whenever he wanted.

I'm not sure how many of these lists would work with me in this position. I was excited to spend time with Mr. Johnson but some of the other stuff on the lists were making me nervous. But also strangely excited and curious. However, would any of them want to allow a guy to take the job? I don't know, I needed to talk to Mr. Johnson.

I noticed the time and quickly gathered up the contract put it back in the envelope, and got up to leave. Noticing that I had gotten hard reading and thinking about that list. I carried the envelope in front of me again as I headed for Janice's desk. She saw me coming as she was packing up.

"Harry, you just missed him. He left for the day. I would help you out again, but I've got an appointment with Mrs. Drust I need to get to. Last one of the day."

She was about to head off to be with Mistress Drust. The thought of her being dominated by another woman turned me on. But then I realized that soon, that might be me and that made me even harder.

"Does he, uh, does he have time available tomorrow? I need to ask him some questions about..." I glanced down to the packed in my hands that were shielding my erection, "this..."

"Of course. I'll get you on his calendar first thing tomorrow. 9:00 AM don't be late." She replied as she finished packing up.

I turned and left for the day.

I kept looking at those last pages of this contract all night. I noticed something that I missed before, there was a bonus clause for performance as rated by the executives as well as boosting company morale by servicing the directors and managers that report to the executives.

My head was spinning. I'd just discovered this part of me that I never knew existed and I wanted to explore it but this would be like trying to drink from a firehouse. Would I even be able to do it? That's a lot of cock suck and get fucked by and presumably some pussy to eat too. It seemed overwhelming. Hopefully my meeting with Mr. Johnson tomorrow morning would calm my nerves and reassure me. He seemed to like what I did today and I think he means well.

I got ready for bed and I thought back to swallowing his cock as I laid there and tried to sleep. I stroked my dick until I came all over myself then drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I got to the office early. My day normally didn't start until 9:30. I got there at 8:30 and left a message for my manager that I had a meeting with Mr. Johnson at 9:00 and would likely be late.

I went up and waited outside his office with the packet in my lap. Janice got there about 15 minutes later. She was wearing a knee-length pleated checker pattern skirt, a white blouse, knee-high socks, and had her hair back in a high ponytail. She looked amazing.

"Good morning Harry, nice to see you made it early, Mr. Johnson rewards punctuality." She winked and set her stuff down and then bounded off down the hall towards another office. I wonder who she was meeting with and what they were going to do.

I didn't have to wait long before I saw Mr. Johnson coming down the hall, he was wearing a grey suit with a white button-up shirt and blue tie held in place with a golden tie clip.

I stood up as he got close, "Good morning Mr. Johnson." I said.

"Morning Harry. How are you doing?"

"Pretty good, I just had a few questions about this..." I paused and gestured with the packet.

"Of course, come on in," and he opens the door. I followed him in. He took a seat behind the desk and motioned for me to sit across from him.

I set the packet down.

"So you have concerns about the position? You seemed to enjoy the audition yesterday. I did and I'm hopeful that you'll be taking over for Janice in a couple of weeks."

Just hearing him mention the audition took me back there, on my knees his cock buried in my throat. I started to get hard thinking about it. I shook myself out of that train of thought.

"My main concern when looking over the contract was that it seems like most of the other executives are expecting the person to be a woman."

"That's true, they probably do. And it may require some amendments, but I want you in this position and it's ultimately my decision, they will agree to it." He said as he opened a drawer and grabbed a pen, then stood up and came around the desk and grabbed the packet. He took the contract out and flipped to the last page before the executive pages.

"Do you want the job, Harry?" He said holding the pen out to me as he leaned on the corner of his desk. The pen was right in front of his crotch. His package was bulging, my mouth was watering.

"I do," I said as I reached for the pen. My cock was already rock hard. As I signed and dated the main contract.

"Fantastic. Now to celebrate." He stepped away and went back around his desk and unlocked the bottom drawer and pulled a few things one at a time. First a bottle of scotch. The second was two small glasses. The third was a bottle of lube. And finally a condom.

He opened the scotch and poured a couple of fingers worth into each glass and picked them up, then came back around to lean on the front of the desk. He handed me a glass which I accepted nervously. I wasn't much of a scotch drinker.

He held his glass out waiting for me to clink his with mine. "Congrats!" He said as he downed his glass in one gulp.

I tried to emulate him but boy did it burn in my chest. It caught me off guard and I coughed as I downed the rest of the glass. I winced and coughed some more as the burning in my chest slowly was replaced with a slightly warm feeling. Mr. Johnson just laughed.

"We'll work on that" he smiled. "In the meantime would you like to start the day off right?"

I didn't say anything and just reached for his zipper. He stood up straight as I pulled his zipper down and reached with my hand to fish out his magnificent cock.

I closed my hand around it and pulled it out into the light. I wasted no time and immediately leaned forward to take the head into my mouth and slowly started sucking on it.

I started to feel him get hard in my mouth and I began bobbing back and forth working my way down his cock. I wanted to swallow it again, it felt amazing when it was sliding in and out of my throat.

Before I could get there though, he reached for the packet and the pen and slid it over towards us.

"My page Harry, is there anything you wanted to discuss? Anything you wanted to change or something you won't do?"

I shook my head slightly with him still in my mouth. He put a hand under my chin and lifted me slightly upwards.

"Mmmm that's good. Let's initial and sign my page then."

I reluctantly pulled my mouth off his pole and sloppily initialed next to each item on his lists, then signed and dated it as fast as I could. he moved behind the chair while I was doing that. I glanced back and watched his cock bounce as he took a couple of steps and turned around, his steel rod sticking out of his zipper, my saliva glistened in the light and made it look shiny.

"Harry, would your grab the lube and the condom on my desk?" He asked.

I stood up and leaned over the desk to reach the items. As I did he moved the chair and stepped into position directly behind me.

I slid the items backward across the desk and left them on the corner. I glanced back at Mr. Johnson to see him slowly stroking himself. I kept my back towards him and started to undo my pants. I was incredibly nervous but also turned on. I'd never been fucked before but I suddenly really wanted to know what I felt like.

I dropped my pants and reached for the lube and condom. As I did he stepped closer to me, I squeezed some lube into my hand and grabbed his cock.

"You have such a great-looking ass, Harry. I'm going to make you feel so good." He said as I stroked him with my lube-covered hand. I placed more lube in my hand and slid it between my cheeks, making sure to completely cover my hole.

"I.." I stammered "I've never done this before," I said as I struggled to open the condom with my slick hands.

"Don't worry Harry, I won't hurt you, I'll go nice and slow. This isn't my first time fucking an asshole after all." He took the condom from my hand and opened it. It was then that realized we needed more lube, I was so excited that I lubed his cock before the condom was on it.

He rolled the rubber down his shaft as I leaned over the desk while reaching back with my slicked-up hand and stroked him some.

"Now Harry, I'll go slow of course but it still may hurt initially, you need to communicate and let me know how you're feeling and if something hurts. The last thing I want to do is hurt you." He said in a caring voice.

"Okay," I said my voice shaking. "I'm ready." I pulled my hand away and braced myself on the desk as he stepped forward. I felt his hands on my cheeks first. He was rubbing my ass.

"You have such a great ass." He said rubbing me with both hands before he stopped and grabbed his cock. I tried to look back over my shoulder to see what he was doing. I felt the tip press against my hole.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Johnson asked as he placed one hand on my hip and another on my shoulder.

"Yes," I moaned.

I felt his grasp tighten as he pulled me back into him as he also pushed his cock forward. I felt a pressure building as he pushed slightly then relaxed. He repeated that process a few times and I could feel my asshole stretching up a little more each time as his missile-shaped head coaxed my asshole to spread open and accept it.

After a few more short thrusts he made a slow steady push forward. I yelped as he pushed the entire head of his cock past my loosened sphincter and then stopped. It only hurt a little, the yelp was mostly out of surprise. It felt like my asshole just swallowed his cock and It didn't hurt as much as I expected.

He removed his hand from my shoulder and rubbed my back as his cock rested inside me. "Are you okay?" He asked as I felt him pull back just a bit and slowly push forward. Ever so slightly warming me up to get fucked.

"Yes, it stings a little but it feels good. I think I'm ready for more."

"Harry you're amazing. I'm going to enjoy fucking you." He picked up his pace slightly and was driving a little deeper with each thrust.

My breathing increased and I was almost panting as he worked his cock back forth in me like he was sawing a log. It felt good. It's a hard feeling to describe, I felt a pleasurable pressure each time he pushed inward and an interesting release of pressure as he pulled back.

He grabbed my hips and started to go faster and harder. I could feel a tingling in my cock as he fucked me. I started to moan and pant.

"Do you like that Harry?"

"Yes sir. I do," I said as I tried to focus on the pleasure I was feeling.

"You're going to make a great replacement for Janice. I can't wait to introduce you to the executives." His hands were exploring my back and my ass and legs as he continued to thrust back and forth.

"I think they are going to enjoy you, do you think you'll enjoy this position?"

"Y...." He thrust hard and bottomed out in my ass. "Oh god", I squealed. "Yes sir, I do"

"Mr. Germain has a thing for panties and skirts, are you going to wear panties and skirts for him?"

I completely lost track of time. My mind was focused only on what was happening. I couldn't believe how great his cock felt in my ass. My balls started to tingle.

"Yes, sir. I will."

"Mmmm he moaned, I might like to see that too. Maybe Mr. Sapp can film and photograph while you're getting fucked in panties. Would you like that?"

He picked up his pace more and was driving me into the desk with each thrust. My hard, dripping dick was banging into it now. I could feel an orgasm building inside me.

"Yes, sir. Anything you want sir."

"That's a good answer, Harry."

He started to grunt with each thrust. I was breathing so hard I thought I was going to hyperventilate.

He grabbed my hair with one hand and my shoulder with the other and started to fuck me faster and harder. He was getting close and so was I. After a couple of minutes like that he started to talk in time with his thrusts.

"You're." Thrust. "Going" Slam "To" a smack of my ass "make" Pound "a" Thrust "great" Thrust "cum dump!" On the final words, I screamed and came all down the front of his desk. He held his cock deep in my ass and started to fill the condom. He grunted and grabbed my hair as I felt his cock pulsing in my ass stretching it out even further.

He leaned down and kissed my shoulder blade. "Thank you." He pulled out and walked around towards his chair. He removed the condom and placed it in the trash. His cock was slowly softening as he put it back into his pants.

I was completely spent and exhausted. I pulled my pants up and noticed the mess on the desk and carpet.

"Uhhh I made a mess," I said and motioned to the desk.

"You can get with Janice when she gets back and she'll help you clean it."

"Oh. Oh okay." I said and pulled up my pants and started to leave.

"Harry don't forget the packet. Think about the others' pages and what you want to negotiate with them. I'll put a meeting on your calendar for 3 pm today. Me, you and them. While ultimately it's my decision, and you've got the job already be prepared to demonstrate your qualification, to make for a smoother transition."

"Yes, sir," I said and went back and grabbed the packet and then left to wait for Janice and the 3:00 pm meeting.