The Company Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning the doctor's nurse raked her fingernails over my pantied butt cheek causing me to through my head back moaning with the intensity of the sensation. While probing my ass with one hand the doctor flexed his fingers of his other hand into my belly to hold me up. His nurses finger nails pulsed into my buttocks driving me wild. When he dug his thumb nail into my cock it erupted again. I felt the warm wetness of my cum fill my panty and ooze down my inner thighs. My eyes rolled into my skull as I moaned soundlessly arching my head back as the doctor massaged the sticky mess between my thighs over my still spurting cock.

Totally enraptured by the doctor and nurses attentions it took me a moment to realise that they were gone. I flexed my thighs together desperately seeking his probing hands. Panting with excitement and need I became aware that he had turned on his nurse. She was standing stock still staring vacantly in my direction seemingly mesmerised by the sight nails digging deeply into my pantied ass.

Bent over clutching the examining table I watched the doctor slowly delicately brush a cum slick finger over the nurses lips. She raised her head slightly as his finger stroked her lips and I watched spell bound as the pink tip of her tongue protruded to taste, me. The doctor gently swirled his finger over his nurses tongue while watching her intently. While he fed her his finger the nurses hand left my bottom and reached for the hem of her tight white uniform dress. Slowly she began pull it up towards her waist. I watched the scene fascinated.

Slowly the young woman exposed more of her nylon covered thighs as her dress rose. As she drew it up to expose her pantied crotch she sucked the doctors finger into her mouth. The doctor allowed her to suck my cum from his finger as she shucked her dress up to her waist. Her fingers then slipped into the waist of her pantyhose and while her head bobbed back and forth over the doctors finger she pulled her pantyhose and panties down. My nostrils flared as I drew in deep impassioned breathes while watching her performance.

As she exposed more of herself I couldn't see any pubic hair. The thought of her having a hairless pussy made me moan and squeeze my thighs together trying to milk my still hard cock. My moaning ceased dramatically as her panty and hose lowered to expose her completely to me. I gaped dumbfounded. Stunned by the sight. I could hear her giggling as I did a double take not knowing how to believe what I was seeing. Dragging my eyes away from her crotch I looked up to see her playfully kissing the doctors finger while beaming mischievously at me. The doctor was giving me a bemused look as I tried to comprehend how his nurse could have a cock.

And she did, she had a cock between her legs. Not a big cock but definitely a cock. Was she a he? Were her breasts real? As if reading my mind the nurse slowly deliberately began popping open the buttons on her uniform exposing her bra. She shook her bra covered breasts at me laughing at my stunned look. Reaching a hand into first one cup then the other the doctor pulled her ample breasts out her bra. With practiced ease he folded the cups of her bra under her breasts lifting the mounds exposing their nipples. Her nipples were rock hard as she shook her breasts at me again.

While the doctor caressed his nurses breasts the two of them enjoyed a moment laughing at my disbelieving naivety. The doctor gripped one of her nipples and gently tugged down. The nurse responded by sinking to her knees before him. Watching me she reached out and fumbled with the doctors trousers. Blindly she fished out his semi erect penis and without looking at it began to caress her face with it. As she caressed her face her fingers gently stroked him as she continued to hold my wondering stare.

When the doctors cock had hardened into an erection she began to kiss it. The doctor remained impassive watching me watch her as light gentle kisses became long passionate ones as she massaged his erection with her lips. Kissing her way up and down his cock the nurse's tempo increased. I watched spellbound as she licked him from his hairy balls to the glistening tip of his cock. Holding her tongue over the top of his manhood she made certain that she had my full attention before reaching between her thighs to grip her own cock. Stroking herself she moaned with salacious passion before her mouth engulfed the entire length of the doctors erection.

My cock strained against the crotch of my panty as I watched in awe that she could hold him inside her mouth without gagging. The doctors hands rested on the back of her head holding her on him. I could hear her moaning while she stroked herself furiously. When the doctors hips bucked her moaning increased and her little cock spurted cum onto the doctors shoes. The doctors hips bucked a couple more times before he pulled his cock half way back out of her mouth. I could see that she was gently sucking on him while milking him with her free hand. When his hands left her head she let his semi hard cock slip wetly from her lips. Looking up she gave the doctor a mischievous smile before turning her smile on me.

I could see a dribble of his cum at the side of her mouth as she began to crawl on all fours towards me. As she got closer her lips parted to share the sight of her cum coated teeth. The nurse crawled beneath me and as I stared down at her she opened her mouth to show the me her tongue in a pool cum. Bent at the waist holding onto the examining table I stared back agog. As if in a dream the young nurse rose to clamp her mouth over mine. Her cum covered tongue probed my lips, forced its way into my mouth. I stretched my tongue out to meet hers swirling it about tasting his ejaculate on hers. Her hands reached up to grasp my head and hold me in this impassioned kiss.

While we kissed and swapped cum the doctor came up behind me to stroke my pantied bottom with his fingers. His nails grazed over my ass driving me to kiss his nurse more intensely thrusting my tongue into her mouth oblivious his cum. Soon I realised that the doctor was caressing his erect cock between the cheeks of my buttocks. His hands held me firmly by the hips as he used my pantied butt to masturbate himself. I was moaning into the nurses mouth with a mixture of ecstasy and fear when the doctors cock spewed a hot jet of his cum over my bare back. As he came the doctors thrusts grew more violent forcing our mouths to part while I fought to stay upright.

With a loud curse the doctor cast me aside sending me crashing to the floor on top of his nurse. She held me tightly for a moment before giving a perky peck on the cheek. I was stunned as I let she grab my arm to drag me around and face the doctor standing over us. I watched as she knelt before him and without looking up began to lick her own cum from his shoes. After a couple of licks she glanced sideways at me indicating with her eyes that I should do the same to the other shoe. In a dream state I complied. After a long lick across the top of the doctors loafer I looked at her holding my cum coated tongue out for her to see. Her smile made me weak and happily I continued to clean the doctors shoe.

After we had fawned over his shoes until they were glistening the doctor grunted and he was gone. We were left kneeling in the middle of the examining room floor. She with her dress bunched up about her waist, her butt and creamy breasts exposed. Her pink hard nipples held me captivated. The taste hers and his cum filled my mouth. My cock was still rock hard in my cum soaked panty. Watching me closely she rose to her knees and turned so that her little cock was dangling in the space between us.

"Kiss me," she whispered huskily. I did. I kissed her little dick.

It was so small that I could take into my mouth with ease. And I did. I sucked on her. I licked her. I tried to do everything I remembered her doing to the doctor. She purred her pleasure over me. While I serviced her she started to caress my pantied bottom. Her touch was so different from his, so much more erotic. She deftly flicked her nails over my cock while I sucked on hers. I could feel the orgasm building in her and the power of her ejaculation took me by surprise. As her little dick filled my throat and mouth with cum her nails dug harshly into my cock drawing a gurgling scream from me. With that she pulled her cock from my mouth to pump the dregs of her orgasm over my face and hair.

Dazed I finally looked up at her smiling sheepishly. The nurse beheld me with a cold hard glare. "Get dressed and wait for me in reception." She was already tugging her panty and hose up. While I watched confused she put her breasts back in her bra and was adjusting her clothing as she was heading for the door. "Now!" she hissed as she departed.

Before the door swung shut behind her I could feel the cold disgusted glare of the receptionist taking in the sight of me. I scrambled to get dressed pulling my boys underwear over the cum soaked panties hoping that the wetness wouldn't leak through. I used a wet paper towel to wipe the nurses cum from my face and rushed out the door. In reception the receptionist disdained to even look at me. The other patients awaiting the doctor gave me quizzical looks a I shame faced sat there praying for the nurse to hurry back.

When she did return she was all business giving nothing away about what had just transpired between us. Coolly she informed me that there was a doctor in the next building that I was to go and see immediately as they were waiting for me. With that she put a envelope in my hand and pushed me towards the door.

Dazed. Confused. Feeling entirely lost, I did as I was told and went to office address on the envelope. The door announced a Doctor Anthony, Proctologist practiced within. I had no idea what that meant as I nervously entered. Horrified I couldn't imagine how I was going to let another doctor see when I was still wearing a pair cum soiled panties beneath my clothes? Dr Anthony's receptionist was younger and much kinder than the company one. She smiled as she took the envelope from me to open and read. Still smiling she rose murmuring quietly, "The doctor will see you in here dear boy." Leading me into a spacious office adding, "he won't be a moment."

My nerves were shot as I waited. I couldn't quite seem to remember the details from earlier and was startled when the door burst open and bubbling Dr Anthony rushed in. "Well well there are you are," he cried out merrily. When I could only stand there before him and stare mutely he chuckled to himself. "I can well understand that it has been an interesting day for you." He paused for dramatic effect before reaching out to touch my hair inquiring with concern, "Now what is this in your hair young man?"

12