The Company Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas." Holly said trying to get his attention. No response. Thomas was in a trance staring at Holly's crotch. She snapped her fingers a few times in front of his face. "Thomas."

"Oh, sorry Mrs. M. I was just.."

"I know what you were 'just'...while you're 'justing' how about another cig."

"No, I'm good."

Holly rolled her eyes. "No idiot, for me."

"Oh...oh," Thomas stammered regaining his faculties.

"You took them from me, remember?"

"Oh ya," Holly remembered in stoned embarrassment. "Where the fuck did they go?" She said while leaning back and looking at the ground behind her. "There they are."

They had fallen to the ground through the opening between the slats in the back of the bench. She turned around and bent over and reached her arm through the opening to retrieve them. In doing so her dress raised up over her ass and both men had a clear view of her bare ass and pussy lips. Thomas leaned in for a closer look.

"That's enough," Holly laughed as she turned back around and sat down knowing full well that she had just treated the guys. She pulled out a cigarette and Thomas, who still had his lighter, took the opportunity to lean forward again, his eyes now back in direct line first with Holly's crotch and then her exposed tit. He sparked the Bic to life. Holly leaned over with her cigarette, letting it take the flame and then leaned back on the bench, inhaling the smoke into her lungs. Thomas didn't move.

Holly laughed again. "I said that's enough." She lifted her right leg, spreading them giving both men a full frontal view. She put her heeled foot square on Thomas's left shoulder and pushed him backward.

Al laughed hysterically.

Thomas grimaced, "OUCH! those heels are sharp."

"Serves you right." Holly was clearly enjoying the attention. "How 'bout you Al...ever cheated on Glenda?"

***

Glenda stiffened.

***

"Not your pot, my pot..."

"Fair enough but if you're not talking then I'm outta here. You'll have to find another tit to stare at."

Thomas had to chime in. "Come on Coach, tell her..."

Al had managed one last hit of the burned down joint. "Well OK, but only as a favor to young Thomas here. He deserves the pleasure of enjoying a MILF's tit and occasional glance at a fine pussy."

"He's got more than an occasional glance," Holly smiled.

Al sighed. "Yes, A few times..."

***

It was my turn to comfort Glenda who had let out a deep sigh.

***

Al continued, "They were years ago, very early in our marriage. Hell, I was a pro basketball player in Europe. I was used to getting pussy all the time. Then I went to Asia...oh those women would do anything with a 6'6" black dude. I couldn't just turn that off cold turkey when I got married. It's been over 20 years. I'm pretty sure Glenda knows, or at least suspects. That being said, except for the group sex, with her involved, I haven't strayed since...well, except, like Miss Holly here, there was some oral here and there."

***

I held Glenda tight. "You OK?" I asked.

"Ya. He's kinda right. Deep down I did know. This is just confirmation."

***

Holly seemed intrigued. "The swinging, doesn't it put a strain on your marriage? Are you OK seeing her with other men?"

"We've only done it a few times and it's actually been fantastic for the marriage. It's made our sex life much better."

***

I looked at Glenda. "I have to admit it but he's right." She replied.

***

Al was not finished instigating.

"Enough of me. Back to Thomas. My boy, have you ever had a smokey blow job?"

"A what?" Thomas looked up at him as he got back to his sitting position.

"Al!" Holly scolded. "Unless your planning to give this boy a blow job..."

"No, no, no. Big Al doesn't do any gay stuff. I'll leave that to you gals. Thomas, a smokey blow job is when a woman blows warm smoke all over your dick and balls while she's giving you a BJ. It feels extra nice. Holly, you ever given one of those?"

Holly was now back on the champagne. After taking a swig she nodded and said "of course."

Thomas must have misunderstood Al as saying "Holly would you give him one of those" because no sooner had Holly answered he was up and had his shorts down around his ankles and his dick in my wife's face.

"THOMAS!" Holly shouted in surprise.

Thomas backed away obviously embarrassed. "I'm sorry Mrs. M. I thought you said...it's just that I've never had a blow job."

Holly and Al looked at each other.

"Boy, what's the matter with that girlfriend of yours?" Al demanded.

"She says that she won't do that until after we're married."

"Married! Don't you go getting' married at your age. That girl's trying to trap you."

"That's what I told him," Holly said. "Guys, it's one thing to bear my secrets to you two," she continued, "let alone my breasts..."

"And pussy," Al interjected.

"...and pussy," Holly sighed. "It's quite another to...well, fool around with..."

***

I looked at Glenda. "I think we're about done here. Holly is looking irritated."

***

"Miss Holly," Al continued down in the yard. "We've already established that you don't consider sucking some dick a violation of your marital vows so we're not covering any new ground here. This boy needs a blow job in a bad way..."

***

Glenda shook her head. "I'm so sorry about Al. He's out of control tonight."

***

Thomas, who had started to go limp after Holly yelled at him, came back to life. That was my guess at least, I couldn't really tell from where we were.

***

I could see Holly look up at him from her perch on the bench. She looked into his pleading eyes and then at his cock.

"Fuck," she muttered. "C,mon big boy. Get that impressive thing over here."

She took a deep drag of her cigarette as Thomas just about fell on his face hurrying the 10 feet to her bench with his pants at his ankles. They were at just an angle to our vantage point where I could see her take his cock in her left hand, her wedding and engagement rings sparkling from the flood light. She lifted it and blew her smoke over his balls. She took another drag and blew up and down his shaft and then ran the tip of her tongue in the same places. I eventually saw her take him as Thomas moaned in pleasure.

***

Glenda looked at me gauging my reaction. She must have sensed that I was a little disturbed - I was, but also extremely turned on. She kissed my neck and slowly lowered herself to her knees unfastening my belt and pants along the way. I had to help as she sports some freakishly long fingernails. As she lowered my underwear there was no doubt that I was enjoying the activities below. Glenda did her own variation of what Holly had done to Thomas, without the smoke and before too long my dick was sliding in and out of her throat. Holly was doing the same with Thomas and tickling his balls with her long nails.

After about a minute of watching this, Al either became too bored, too turned on or both. I heard him mumble something to the effect that "old Al has to get in on some of this" as he wandered over next to Thomas and dropped his pants.

Holly looked up, appeared to just shake her head in disbelief and took another drag of her cigarette. She continued to stroke Thomas as she blew smoke over Al's cock before taking it in. Thomas reached down under Holly's top to play with her unexposed tit. Holly alternated between Al's and Thomas's cocks for a moment or two before Thomas let loose his load. As near as I could tell, she took his first shot in her mouth and then pulled away as his second landed on that same tit squarely on her new nipple jewelry.

She swallowed, took a drag and wasted no time in getting back to Al.

***

I was about to lose it myself but Glenda stopped.

"Has my husband joined in yet?" she asked.

"Yep. His balls are bouncing off of my wife's chin as we speak."

"Um hum. I figured as much." She moved back on in taking me deeper.

***

Thomas had moved to the bench to retrieve his confiscated cigarettes and continued to stroke himself. Holly stopped to rest telling Al that she needed to change positions. She directed him to lie on his back on the grass an then moved down to her knees, positioning herself between his. She took one the last drag, crushed out her cigarette in the grass and repeated her smoke routine on Al's cock and went back to work on it.

Thomas was hard again and as he lit a fresh smoke he wasted no time in assessing this new scenario. Holly had her ass up, fully exposing her herself once again and this time he was in perfect position to take advantage of the situation. Holly had to know what was happening as he slipped his hands on either side of her ass, moving her dress up with them until they rested on the skin of her waist. Youth is a wonderful thing and Thomas was rock hard. She made no attempt to stop him and continued to suck on Al as Thomas pushed into her. By his ease of entry, I could tell she was well primed.

Thomas pumped back and forth for only a short while before Al bucked his hips and shot his cum deep into Holly's mouth and throat.

Holly looked tired as she pulled off of Al. She looked back at Thomas who was pounding away with wild abandon.

"Slow down Tiger." She reached back and handled his dick as she moved forward, pulling him out.

Thomas looked dejected.

"Don't worry, we're not done. Just relax a bit."

***

Glenda stopped and asked, "What's going on now?"

All I could say was "You and I are going to get to fuck each others brains out."

"Good. That means Holly is getting a good fucking. Is it Al or Thomas?"

"Thomas. Al shot his load down Holly's throat. I think he's done."

"He is," Glenda said knowingly. "He only has one in him these days."

Glenda took me back into her mouth.

***

I watched as Holly rolled over onto the grass next to where Al was getting up. She spread her legs wide pulling her dress up so it wadded at her stomach, both breasts exposed. I did a double-take. Her pussy had always had a mound of hair and I had tried to talk her into shaving it but she never was interested. It was now bald as a baby's head. I remembered that she had told me back at the house that she had another surprise for me, in addition to her piercings and new jewelry. That was right before I received the phone call from Don. That must have been her surprise. Like everything else this night, Thomas was going to get the first crack at it...so to speak.

***

Thomas was on top of her in nothing flat.

"Hold on, hold on big boy. We women are fragile. Slow down and take some time."

She sounded exactly like she was instructing one of our boys on how to load the dishwasher. She was "mothering" again but this time about how to have sex...with her.

Thomas did as he was told and they developed into a steady rhythm. She grabbed Thomas's ass and dug her bright nails into him hard enough to probably leave some marks. Her face emoted pure pleasure.

***

I was just about to cum into Glenda's mouth when I saw Holly reach up and now place her hands on either side of Thomas's head. She pulled his mouth to hers and I could tell they were sharing a deep tongue swirling kiss.

That kiss, of all things, is what pushed me over the edge. I came and I came harder than I had in a long time. Glenda was a sport and swallowed every last drop and then milked me dry. From what I could see, Thomas was not far behind and he emptied his load inside of my wife. Even though I had had a vasectomy years before, Holly's OB had kept her on the pill for other reasons.

Glenda stood up and gave me a deep kiss. Below, Thomas rolled over leaving Holly totally exposed. They laid side by side for a minute or two sharing Thomas's cigarette until another voice startled everyone.

"Well, well. It seems that you're all enjoying my party."

12