The Company Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gag was removed from my lips and instead was replaced by Her cunt. Without thinking i began my worship, lapping and sucking at Her, desperate for Her approval and Her pleasure. Next the machine was stopped, and through the slickness of my cunt's juices i could feel Master enter me. His strokes were controlled inside me, but i used the rhythm as a point of balance, using it to tease and please the Woman above me. Just as His thrusts began to get faster and longer i rubbed my nose against Her clit, sending Her howling above me into orgasm. Her arms wrapped around Master and He held Her on top of me, momentarily pausing His thrusts to cradle Her head.

Without even a second of hesitation She then unstraddled my face, giggling She leaned in and kissed Master, not on the lips, but a chaste kiss on the cheek. With that She reached down and spanked me across the tits firmly and smiled,

"Thank you sooo much for having Me over! Invite me again next time this little princess needs help."

With that she bounded out of the room and Master smirked knowingly to Himself. Confused at what had just happened i dared to look up into Master's eyes, and all i could see there was love. As His thrusts slowed He reached down to gently release my ankles, before stroking my clit. His fingers expertly teased me and despite my earlier orgasm, i began to beg for release.

Ignoring my begging He continued His thrusts, increasing the tempo ever so slightly, deepening the thrusts until they just bumped my cervix. i was getting closer, i could feel the familiar tightening in my stomach as the need, not desperate this time but insistent, pressed on me. As i gazed up into His eyes i wrapped my legs around Him, holding Him to me and rode against His thrusts. Working together He soon began to fuck me harder, his thrusts becoming uncontrolled as He spilled His cum inside me commanding me to cum with Him. My cunt squeezing tight, i couldn't hold back on the release, He felt too good filling me and as i bucked against Him, His hand came down to cup my cheek, His lips enveloping mine as i rode through the orgasm before collapsing to the bed, my wrists now released.

In the light of the fading afterglow i felt my exhausted body pulled towards my Master, the familiarity of His scent, the warmth of His arms and the steadiness of His heartbeat enveloped me, comforting me against the swirl of emotions that threatened to drown me. As i sighed deeply, i tucked myself closer, nestling my head on His chest, and let sleep take me.

***

Sometime later i awoke in Master's arms, His hand stroking my hair softly as He explained to me who Patrice really was. She had previously been His submissive, who had decided She preferred dominating women to submitting to men. She now worked as a professional Dominatrix and had come at His request to teach me a lesson, and teach me she did!

From their nightly porn viewing to make me think they were having sex, to the way she completely monopolised Master's company, i think i would do anything to avoid another visit from her...though i did think often of that night with fondness.

i then smiled to myself as Master offered me a training collar from His bedside table. It wasn't as ornate as my Emerald one, but it was a sign of O/our commitment, and in its own way the gentle weave of the leather throngs was pretty. As i reached up to touch the collar i sighed to myself happy that O/our contract was still in place, i had accepted my punishment, and now that Master had began to forgive me, i would strive to be better. i would never make such a careless mistake again, and i would never again jeopardise the most precious thing in my life because of some lust filled urges.

Tonight, the training collar was more than enough.

12