All Comments on 'The Company Party Pt. 04'

by Prince020402

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tell him

You know and either give up another 100000 more a yesr in salary or I would sue him for a few million Plus he was to provide me a new white to fuck in my office weekly and never let my white if a wife know I was fucking so many beautiful women supplied to me by my boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job

It is interesting to be a fly on the wall! I'm glad Rick finally got to score with Glenda. I wish he DID get the threesome. That would have brought balance into the story.

sggylvrsggylvrover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Liked the sex and characters. Good work on this series. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love a cheating wife who loves her husband

Great stuff. Hope you continue it and she continues to cheat and he continues to get off on being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dammit...Who Set Up Mickey Marrini?

I guess we are to assume that some parent of an underachieving child didn't like the coach getting onto their precious little darling; and the parent set Mickey up. And Rick was brought in to clean up the mess. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as coincidence. Terrible flaw in the story.

Oh, Holly loves her husband so very much. Sorry, but a woman who has sex with three men the first time the opportunity arises, isn't just a slut. They are liars. To tell her husband she loves him is a lie...and he knows it. It would be kharma if Holly finds out she is pregnant by Thomas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star

This is a Cluck Story .. No Men or Ladies in this Story .. Sluts are everywhere in this Story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story very erotic and very believable.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years agoAuthor

Babalooie - Yes it is. It's a fictional story.

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 2 years ago

Prematurely ended. No way do I accept he would be on board with what happened. Dump the slut and find a new job.

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

second read - very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad story about stupid people.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Nah, to much cucking....I don't get it. If your about sharing, why get married. Just stay Free.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

mmm... glenda! i'd love to hear that. love your sexy wife smoking for you. liberating... really enjoyed the series. cheers!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

man, the ghouls and their pussy ass comments! classic. must suck getting no loving!

NHoldguyNHoldguy4 months ago

Very well written and patiently formulated to support it's credibility.

Great story about the deepest love of wanting your spouse to feel fulfilled, Although all was not openly discussed, it was offered but kept secret due to the rules of the event. Jealousy equates to possessiveness. Love should neither have ownership nor deceit. Sacramento trip a bit dicey but since it was an accountant, I guess it was to balance the book.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hoe Hum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrince020402@Prince020402
170 Followers
We are a couple - a former slut that likes to revisit that side on occasion (either in story telling or real experiences) and a wonderful husband that encourages it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES