The Company Pool Party

Story Info
An exhibitionist wife story for JW.
1.7k words
4.4
18.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a company pool party coming up. She didn't want to go. It wasn't that she thought she had a bad body, quite the opposite, she was very proud of how well she has maintained her figure. No, she didn't want to go because the other ladies who would be there always received all of the attention.

She was telling her husband about this one night, as spouses were invited to the party as well. She knew that she would have his attention, even in a crowded room of people he seldom took his eyes off of her.

He told her he had a solution, but she had to do everything exactly the way he said. she didn't believe him, there was no way for her to out do the other ladies at the office. There was a new purse that she wanted, and a weekend of debauchery that he wanted, a wager was laid out, but again she had to do everything exactly the way he said.

Professional dress was always required at the office, but she new some of the ladies would be taking liberties with their attire today, exposing more of themselves than usual. Her husband would not allow her to, he laid out her clothes. All the items were things that she had worn before, but never in this combination. after she was fully dressed, she was unsure that she could actually go to work looking like that. she was nervous.

From the moment she walked into the office, the lace peeking out of her sleeves, captured everyone's attention. The dark formfitting silk blouse, perfectly tailored to fit her trim torso, it was one she had one many times, but always with a sweater over it. Not today. The free-flowing pleated skirt. the same skirt she had worn last week, just today. It was a little higher. The hem just covering tops of her stockings when she stood, but just barely exposing them when she sat down.

The stockings themselves Had a seam along the back going from the heels all the way up under her skirt. something she had worn once or twice before, but always under a longer skirt.

Her shoes were not open toed heels, instead, they were formfitting patent leather boots that came up, just above her ankles. a zipper going down the back of them with a little V notch right at the top.

She tried to get her husband to explain, she realized that she was attractive like this, but she was truly more covered then all of the other women in the office. "How is this going to get the men's attention? " She asked

He started with the lace at her sleeves, Explaining that the matching lace at her collar indicated to the men that she was wearing a lace top underneath her clothing, and now they were imagining her in just that top, imaging how it would curve around her, encase her, display her.

The Skirt, still lower than the other ladies', was high enough to display the top of her stockings, and the straps to her garters. The men were now imagining that gater belt wrapped around her waist. The straps Framing her pussy, framing her tight ass.

The seam along the back of the stockings was literally a path for the men's eyes to follow from her ankles all the way up to the skirt, and were their eyes stopped their imagination would take over.

The heeled boots, weren't something she had casually slipped on, it would've been something that she had to lean over for, raising her leg to get the proper height, exposing everything that might be under that skirt to someone around her.

So far she had to admit her husband's advice was working, she had more attention at the office that she ever had. It made her flush, damp, nervous, embarrassed, hot. The ladies and the men were eager to leave the office to get to the pool, she volunteered to stay behind and finish up the afternoon work, so she could purposely be late.

Her husband was waiting for her at the party, he told he told his wife how the other ladies had arrived, quickly going into the dressing rooms and popped out, their skimpy bikinis proudly displaying everything that they could.

Still fully dressed from the office she made her way out to the pool. And Eugene, the boss, asked about her swimsuit, asking if she wanted to go into one of the rooms and change. She just casually said "no I'm fine, I have my swimsuit on under all this."

"All of this" she had heard whispers and comments from the ladies all day long. How old fashioned she looked today. She had not heard ANY negative comments from the men.

And as she stood there in front of 30 or more people at the pool, her coworkers, their spouses. men she had desired, women she had envied and despised, she began her show.

She kept talking with Eugene about work reports and project deadlines,

he stared at her chest as her fingers slowly began undoing the buttons on her silk blouse. Not rushing it, just slowly undoing one, moving her fingers down, and fiddling with the next button. The buttons at her sleeve were next, her silk blouse hanging open, the white lace undershirt stretched tight across her body. A hint of red showing through.

The erection in his swim trunks was not lost on her, as she kept up the conversation. Finally freeing her hands she reached her arms behind herself pushing her chest out toward eugene as she pulled at the sleeves. Exposing more and more lace as she pulled the blouse off, she was aware of more than just Eugene's attention on her body.

Reaching behind her back, grasping her collar, she turned her back to a Eugene asking him to unzip her. Using the opportunity to gaze at the men, all glancing her way, some flat out staring

As Eugene's fingers gripped the zipper, she felt a wave of heat through her body. No one except her husband had undressed since before she was married. Once the zipper was free, she quickly turned back to face Eugene and began pulling the silk shirt forward and down, exposing the red sheer micro bikin barely covering her nipples. Feeling her face flush, she pulled her arms free and dropped the lace shirt behind her. Propping her left leg on Eugene's lounge chair, allowing him a view up her thighs, she reached down to unzip the back of her low boot, working the zipper slowly, sliding the boot off over her foot as it's the most sensual feeling she's ever had. Repeating the same motion with her right foot, this time giving all the guys in the pool an even better view from their lower elevation in the water. Having slipped the boots off, it's time for her skirt. Half turned to Eugene, she slides the zipper on the side down, slipping her hands into the waist band she pushes her fingers down, bending as her hands caress the bare cheeks of her ass. The thin thong fully buried into the crack of her ass. Letting go as she reached her thighs the pleated skirt fluttered down to the pool deck.

Now just her stockings and garters left. She unclasps one of the garter straps, tugging it out from under her skimpy bikini bottoms, duplicating her actions on the other strap for that leg. Slowly rolling the silk stockings down over her thigh, to her knee and then your calf. Slipping her fingers under the rolled up stocking, her fingers sliding along her foot, before freeing it from its confines.

Doing the same for the other leg, and slowly undoing the clasp on her garter belt as it to was dropped into the pile beneath her. Every eye on her as she moved over to the open shower to rinse off before entering the pool. The sheer red fabric becoming semi transparent as her hands moved over her body. Fingers sliding beneath the small crotch of her bikini bottoms, adjusting them, caressing her bare pussy lips and her clit in the process. She was happy for the excuse of the shower, her pussy was soaked.

Stepping out of the shower, dripping wet, she made her way to the pool. As she stepped down the steps, the men began to slowly move in her direction, beginning conversations about work, just so they're have an excuse to move closer. Her nipples throbbing from the cool water and the heat inside of her. She found herself surrounded quickly, engrossed in semi meaningless conversation, just so that her attention would be on one guy while the others stared over her body. One of the women asked about where she had gotten her skimpy little swimsuit, she casually mentioned it was the style she frequently wore when on vacation. The men now imagining her wearing that at a beach, on a boat, hot tub....

Her time at the party was exhilarating. She was never without two to three men around her. The other ladies had resorted to going overt sexual antics, flashing the men, grabbing their crotches, whatever it took to get some attention. The night passed too quickly, soon her husband was tapping her in the shoulder telling her it was time to go. In response to the complaints of her current audience, he explained that she had a VERY FULL weekend ahead of her. Realizing that she had well and truly lost the wager, she wondered just what her husband had in store. Liking around she told her husband that she wanted to say good bye to Eugene before she left. Her husband told her that Eugene left 20 minutes ago. Her clothes draped over his arm, he took her by the hand as they headed to the train. Handing her a crocheted beach wrap and some sandals, he instructed her to remove her swimsuit. Her erect nipples now in full view through the wrap, her bikin top and bottoms dangling from her hand, they entered the train.

Her husband seemed to be enjoying her discomfort as she drew stares from the other passengers. A short trip home, she asked her husband when the debauchery would begin, as they walked up to their door. Her husband opened the door to reveal Eugene waiting inside. "Now" he said...